Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Nusa Dua / Benoa
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (839)
Families with older children
June 10, 2012
we were skeptical when we first saw the first look of the front office, but quickly blown away after we saw our room. we are welcomed with cold lemongrass ice teas and fresh tropical fruits inside the room. the room is spacious and moderately clean with open air bathroom and a terrace. towels are bit dingy, but they smelled clean. we also had a small storage room connected to our bathroom to store our clothing. inside the room you can find big fridge filled with wines, sodas , beer and water.
when in need of anything, we didn’t have to wait for long. like when we had a frog inside of our tub, or need of bug spray.
their breakfast is amazing!!!! portion are huge and generous. we had western breakfast for the first day and balinese breakfast for our second day. both breakfast were delicious!!! must try theirs delicious fresh mango juice.
overall, for the price we paid thru agoda, this place is a steal!!! would i come back there again? o yesssss....
Families with older children
June 06, 2012
Sheer tranquility and
Bed, Breakfast, Serenity, Pool
rumah bali and breakfast is situated just off the road and it is near to the water sports village at nusa dua. we were greeted by amiable staffs whose smiles and friendliness made us feel like home! rumah bali and breakfast's lodgings are structured just like a typical balinese huts, particularly the high-ceiling roofs made of ataps albeit modernised to suit travelers' needs. the bed is like what you would get in a 5-star hotel! we slept soundly throughout the 3 nights in rumah bali and breakfast! they serve a huge portion of breakfast too with a plentiful of desserts and fruits that sometimes we couldn't even finish it. the only downside of rumah bali and breakfast is the occasional noise from flying aeroplanes. anyhow, this is still a perfect stay and we will visit rumah bali and breakfast again!
June 03, 2012
Beautiful scenic surroundings o the room
Peaceful, Relaxing , beautiful , Traditional yet modern
Beautiful surroundings with lots of Greenery. Very peaceful and relaxing atmosphere away from noise and pollution and traffic.
Nice pool shared among 3 villas. Build in a Traditional style but has all the modern amenities.
Do visit the nearby Bumbu Bali restaurant.
May 31, 2012
Lovely place & friendly staff
Private, quiet and friendly staff
Love this place as its quietly tuck behind away from the busy road. Friendly staff with good service. Breakfast was good. Plenty of convenience store and restaurant outsite. Will stay again if we return to bali.
May 27, 2012
Fantastic food, great place, great experience!
Excellent room service food; very well maintained place
Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent food everyday. Perfectly maintained apartments, and surrounds. Peaceful and relaxing.
May 25, 2012
An absolute hidden gem
Quiet, very private, relaxing surroundings friendly staff
absolutely loved it, complete surprise to find such unusual accomodation and already looking forward to returning their next year, and will recommend it to all our friends
May 23, 2012
absolutely fabulous...quiet ,private,beautiful
we so loved it here,staff were fantastic,food amazing,loved our little pool and our 4 poster bed...we will definently be returning...
about 500 metres to the right is a resturant called 2day cafe which has the most beautiful food and staff....pls give it a try..also very cheap
Families with older children
May 22, 2012
Location, ambiance, and hospitality
When we first arrived at the B&B, we were sceptical with the place, but once the porter usher us to our room/villa, we were blown away. It was so tranquil and beautiful. Our room was moderately clean, but nothing i would complain. The breakfast was a feast, the service very friendly, the price reasonable.The only drawback was the lack of beach access. Overall we had a pleasant stay at Rumah Bali B&B and highly recommend it.
May 22, 2012
If you're looking for accommodation and not wanting a large resort, then this is the place for you. In the form of a village with beautiful landscaped gardens these lovely villas provide quiet respite from the hustle and bustle of the area. Our one bedroom unit was spacious and comfortable with a view over a small private use pool (shared only with 3 other villas) was an attractive outlook. The main, larger pool was only a short walk away and provide sun lounges as well.
This is sold as a bed and breakfast - which was superb - and can be delivered to your room, which we did, but can also be enjoyed in the restaurant. Although they don't provide lunch or dinner this is not disadvantage as there are some great cafes or restaurants within 5 minutes walk. One to mention is the Bali Cardadom http://www.balicardamon.com/ where you can enjoy either Indonesian or Western meals. They have more variety and some of the best food we had in Bali.
Aside from this the hotel opposite has a couple of eating areas.
Rumah Bali also have sister restaurant Bumbu Bali and if you want to experience more on Balinese food you can do the cooking course but you'll need to book in advance.
May 19, 2012
A perfect hideaway in Tanjung Benoa
Spacious room and great breakfast experience
The premises only hold 24 rooms in 2 hectare green land. It is very quiet and peaceful with well maintain garden. The staffs are polite and helpful. We are welcomed with a glass of nice lemongrass tea. The room is spacious and clean. We have an open air bathroom and a terrace. We have to choose our breakfast in advance from three different menus and set up the time and place of serving. In the morning we are surprise to see a beautiful and nice breakfast deliver to our doorstep.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Rumah Bali Bed & Breakfast, Bali
- A little piece of paradise - Well where to start as this place is simply divine. If your
- Absolutely stunning!! - this is a stunning hotel, the villa's are beautiful, very pr
- Acceptable hotel but too much mosquito - Too natural that sometimes feeling it is not that clean. The
- Amazing Balinese style Hotel - If you want to experience a hotel which gives you the experi
- beautiful hotel like a traditional bali village - we love staying at this hotel, it reminds us of a bali style
- Beautiful place with great service - Had a few minor problems with the room but the staff dealt w
- Beautiful surroundings and spacious rooms - we had the 2nd floor of a pool view room. the pool and lands
- Comfortable and homely villas w great service! - The place was well taken care of and everywhere is green and
- Cozy and Impressive - I found this hotel from Agoda website. Using price, area, pr
- Fantastic villa, pool right ouside our door - Large one bedroom villa,very quiet and local restaurants nea
- Good and relaxing stay -
- good location very roomy villa's - the villa's are beautiful, very private, great amenities, be
- Good resort - good location and a forest resort for those that like quiet
- Good service, nice breakfast - Breakfast was very nice, make sure you try balinese style br
- Good stay - My stay in Rumah Bali is excellent overall. The setting is v
- good value for money - Hotel is in nice location,walking distance to Nusa dua beach
- Great experience - We really enjoy our stay in Rumah Bali. The hotel has Baline
- great location - food is brilliant, staff just wonderful, breakfast is amazin
- great service but not very good location - 1 day but enjoy and very good service. staff is very helpful
- Hidden bungalow - when we arrive they did not explain where we should go to fi
- Ideal Vacation Stays - The various water sports, shopping destinations, vivacious n
- It is very comfortable and nice hotel. - It was nice to spend 4 nights in this hotel. Difficult to fi
- Just magnificent - This oasis is set back from the road and is just fantastic.T
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile -
- Lovely hotel but not properly maintained - Hotel is great, friendly staff, great breakfast and walking
- lovely hotel, excellent service - as soon as we arrived there, we fell in love with the place.
- Nice hotel - One of the bed is too soft and the conduit is very noisy at
- Paradise in Bali - we were skeptical when we first saw the first look of the fr
- Peaceful, Private, Beautiful and Safe - For the best Bali experience, stay at Rumah Bali Bed and Bre
- private, quiet, luxurious - this was a hotel, that was extremely private, quiet and luxu
- Real little oasis - after a long flight to bali from canada this place was a rea
- Really enjoyed our stay. Super! - My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at Rumah Bali. Excelle
- really nice - we really like the hotel, a very thick balinese local feelin
- Rumah Bali Bed & Breakfast, - Stayed in the 1 bed room Villa, which comes with a small swi
- Rumah Bali Bed & Breakfast -
- Rumah Bali Bed & Breakfast -
- Rumah Bali Bed & Breakfast - we arrived at Rumah from Candidasta staying for 10 nights, i
- Rumah Bali Bed and Breakfast - We loved this hotel, the gardens and pools were absolutely b
- Rumah Bali Exceptional Value - The Rumah Bali was a total surprise packet. We were looking
- So far, the best for the price - Great design, not like staying in a hotel. Breakfast served
- so much more than a b & b - To call the Rumah a Bed and Breakfast is to do it a disservi
- The perfect hotel for cupples - This hotel is just perfect!!We had a great stay. I stayed th
- Tranquil hotel in the heart of Tanjung Benoa - The hotel was lovely and the breakfasts great. The villa was
- Wonderful Boutique Hotel - big room with large balcony/terrace overlooking the pool. ma
- Wonderful gardens and room - a wonderful spot right off the main road with wonderful gard