Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (380)
July 27, 2011
Fantastic location, great pools, service, friendly and efficient staff
wifi availability only in lobby and this was not working for two of our four days.
July 25, 2011
Great hotel let down by some small things
Good location and beautiful grounds
Great location next to the beach. Sanur Beach Hotel has a huge grounds and is very beautiful.
But, there were a number of small problems:
Couldn't check into till 3pm
Apple computers could not access WiFi
There aren't enough chairs at the pool or beach
The tap fittings need replacing
Overall though it is a good hotel, a good price and had one of the most comfortable beds I've slept in. Had a good gym and two pools
Families with young children
July 24, 2011
Really Nice Hotel
Pool, Breakfast, Quiet location
I really liked Sanur Bach Hotel. The breakfast was really nive, the hotel is maintained extremly well, the rooms are really nice. Sanur is a quiet area, which was nice, with a few good restaurants just up the street.
There are three good restaurants all in a row just up the street. We loved all of them!
July 23, 2011
Beautiful property well looked after
The location was very good and convenient for water activities,sight seeing,shopping and eating.The staff were very friendly and helpful and were not intrusive.
The profile and quality of guests were also more upmarket and this made the expecience all the more enjoyable.
However I did notice a few opptys for improvement 1.the folks who come to make up the rooms come early in the morning and can be less noisey.The pool is open till 8 pm however the towel issuing center closes at 6pm which does not make sense.
The costs for water sports from the hotel were signicifantly higher than outside which made it un viable for value seekers
Finally you should do something about the mosquitoes- they are quite irritating- may not be specific to the hotel alone but surely common areas and rooms can be insulated early in the evening
July 18, 2011
Big Hotel with 2 pools and friendly staff
Good location and beautiful gardens - nice room deluxe. Great Gym. Amazing Breakfast
Very large Hotel - If you want a chair by the pool get there early or you won't get one. Not enough chairs for the amount of quests.
Beds not very comfortable for a Deluxe room.
Great choice of restuarants nearby
Families with older children
July 13, 2011
A great stay, fantastic location & terrific food!
Pool and beach together, great service and cocktails.
We loved sitting at the round bar, on sunset, with the pool to our right and the sea to our left while a band played great music! Pizza was great there and breakfast was awesome!!
Just walk along the beach and a lady will ask you if you want a great massage right on the beach!
United States of America,
July 08, 2011
Very good hotel, good service, great location.
Great pools, close to beach.
This was a great place to stay. It would improve the hotel to have internet WiFi access in the room instead of only in the lobby.
Go diving in the north at Tulamben!
July 08, 2011
Nice hotel by the seaside
Good location - good standard
this is a good hotel, with everithing you need, inkluding a spa.
There are a few bars here, but this is not the please to be if you are looking for a party.
July 05, 2011
not very clean food was very expensive poor services food was away cold shop in the hotel was very expensive cab service was good from complex to shopping centre and done with a smile no inter net in rooms was a Pain and the beach out side was not kept very well
July 04, 2011
Old hotel but you can find a good minimalist room!
They upgraded the bed and furnitures in the room
The room size is not really big, it didn't have luxury for extra space. The room decoration is minimalist. All the bed, furniture seems brand new especially compared with the entrance room which looked oldies !
Hotel Feature Tip:
The hotel has a private beach
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Sanur Beach Hotel, Bali
- Best trip Sanur Beach Hotel - 3rd year straight starts at airport tranfer and you need to
- Clean, cozy, and beautiful rooms - The beach is clean and beautiful, stand by for the sunrise..
- definitely not a 5 star hotel, maybe small 4 star - The superior room was horrible, and delipidated.
The food f
- Extremely good service with lovely ocean views - This hotel is slowly getting an upgrade. The grounds, pools
- Family resort not suitable for young couples - we enjoyed our stay at sanur beach hotel although i think pl
- Friendly stafff , breakfast was excellent - Nice hotel the staff were vey helpful . We got value for mon
- good location but tired,old towels - the hotel's facilities are good,great pools etc,friendly sta
- Good location but very old - it is a very old five star hotel. Needs refurbishing and mai
- good standard, helpfull staff - It's very nice, big hotel with two swimming pools. They have
- great beach location - we stay at this hotel for five days during our honeymoon and
- Great hotel which had everything on it's doorstep - You would not need to leave the hotel grounds, right on the
- Great hotel, lots of facilities, two lovely pools - Not one thing to complain about, staff great food lovely, s
- Great location, good 4 star hotel - Nice enough hotel with friendly staff but not enough staff.
- Great location, huge hotel, less personal service - the hotel is a big chain so therefore the personal service i
- Great location, simple and noisy room - Great seaside location, friendly staff, old gym, old room, n
- Great location, small rooms - Our stay here was great, we liked the easy beach access from
- Great staff, bathrooms need refurbishing - We stayed at Sanur Beach for 9 days. The rooms are quite da
- lovely hotel everything in one place - I aleays stay here. best value for money, good service, food
- Nice hotel - wifi availability only in lobby and this was not working for
- Nice place - We enjoyed our stay here and extended it by 2 days. The Hote
- Nice, calm and enjoyable - It is memorable. Would recommend it to honeymooners.
- Old classic style Bali Hotel in quiet Sanur. - a really nice hotel that is older than many but well kept wi
- only two negatives....overall good resort!! - the "high speed internet" is patchy at best and proved so f
- sanur beach hotel standard room - Our first time in bali and loved it, Sanur beach was the bes
- Sanur - I Loved the service, particularly when we first got there. G
- Wow, What a great hotel - from the moment we walked through the front door until the