Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
Families with young children
United States of America,
April 24, 2010
Wonderful pools, daily tea time, mostly excellent food. Very helpful staff
Ny wife and I wanted a place on the beach that would be good for our 2 1/2 year old daughter and we found it. It's location on Sanur beach made it a lot less intense than the flashier areas like Kuta. There are tons of nearby restaurants of hogh quality. The hotel also rents bikes for about US$5 a day, inluding one (and only one) with a baby seat on the back. We made great use of that biking to lunch and dinner and some shopping. Our daughter loved it.
The hotel grounds are amazing. There are 3 pools and a jacuzzi bar, though drinks are very expensive (which seems to be true all over Bali). They have tea time in the afternoon with wonderful teas and cakes. Breakfast was quite good and there was something new each day including tropical fruits and both western and Indonesian food. The restaurant was mostly very good, though we had overcooked fish and a pizza that took forever to arrive one night.
There was a plumbing problem in our bathroom the first night and they quickly allowed us to change rooms the next day and we saw crews in the room working on the problem right away.
It's not the cheapest place in Sanur, but we liked the look and feel of it better than any of the other places we saw during our excursions.
Rent bikes and ride along the beach path.
April 18, 2010
We were a little disappointed with the hotel. The photos showed the rooms to be much more modern looking than they actually were. Location was ok but a fair way out of the main section of Sanur.
Families with older children
April 10, 2010
stylish and family friendly
Fantastic black tiled beachfront pool - strangely very calming. Great rooms; modern furnishings, good size and clean. Wonderful romantic evening lighting around the hotel. Good position - right on beachfront.
We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights with 2 boys, 13 and 11. We did enjoy this hotel, it is both stylish and family friendly - hard thing to achieve! The reception staff were very helpful as initially our 2 rooms were not close together so they sorted out that problem. Other staff were friendly too. The rooms have modern furnishings and were a good size and clean. The food was bit hit and miss; breakfast was good selection, but other meals were not that great = they seemed to be trying too hard to be fancy but not getting it quite right. For example a basic thing like make sure you have enough cheese for your clients - we were told that they didn't have any for that day - so no pizza for the kids or cheese for the burgers or salad etc etc - why not pop to the Carafour and get some? it was lovely to have the beach next to the hotel with own sun loungers and dining area but was lacking a member of staff to get drinks if required - instead we had to go back to restaurant or jazucci bar to ask for them. They have made a big effort on the ambiance of the place - lovely lighting in the evening and low level music and peaceful gardens. however they were still renovating by the beach pool; banging and sawing away, which i didn't like as we currently live near a building site and i had wanted to get away from that! Also the beachsellers were a bit over keen to grab you for a purchase just outside the hotel which put me off going for a walk but when its busier in high season this might not be a problem.
April 03, 2010
Huge hotel, very basic rooms
Right on the beach, huge pool
At first glance the hotel seems like another wonderful Balinese resort hotel. The staff are everywhere trying to help you with your luggage and belongings. But the actual standard of rooms is below what we have been used to for this class of hotel, quite small with very basic amenities. So it's the option of staying out around the bar or coming back to your room. The first won out every time.
March 11, 2010
Wonderful Experience at the Segara!
Staff welcomed us they were very warm and helpful. Hotel is in a great location, nice clean and tidy rooms. Very relaxing - pools great -beach atmosphere is great too - The Segara is handy to many good restaurants and theirs is good too.
I have been to Bali many many times over the past 22 years and what a wonderful experience to find the Segara Village Hotel. I cannot believe I have been to Bali so many times and not known about the Segara. It is a hidden treasure - I cannot fault the accommodation and I found the staff the be very friendly and accommodating. If you are looking for a quiet and relaxed holiday Segara is the place to stay. In saying this you can do as little or as much as you like as there is plenty to do within close proximity to the hotel. I will definitely stay at the Segara again.
Many places to eat either along the beach or further down the road in the street.
March 07, 2010
very modern, clean and tidy
The hotel was nice but not in a Bali theme, a typical Hotel, not many guests and the pool bar is actually set a long way from the main pool which is not very good as well, we have stayed at more than 3o different Hotels in Bli over the years and this is one af a few that did not suit us
plenty along the beach
March 06, 2010
Segara Village Hotel - Great time!
Proximity to beach
Amazingly beautiful garden setting
Stayed at Segara Village Hotel with 3 girlfriends. Had a wonderful time and would recommend this hotel for couples, friends, honeymooners and anyone who enjoys the beach and atmosphere of Bali. Rooms were adequate but a bit small, however the atmosphere and ambience of the hotel, friendly staff and magnificent setting made our holiday very special.
Toot Sie Shop No 28 Baruna Beach Market Sanur - 2 minute walk on beach from hotel - fabulous bags and clothes at really reasonable prices (fixed price but great shopping!)
January 13, 2010
very good hotel for a reaxing time
Pool right on the beach , they are putting the finishing touches to a new bar the will be located right on the beach, and was looking smick when we left
Good for relaxing after a week in Kuta
watch the sun come up on the beach magic !!!
Have a bar crawl along the beach magic !!!
swimming in the main pool by the beach magic !!!
order a taxi and its there before you can get to the gate Magic !!!
Cat and Fiddle , Wicked Parrot, Double Dutch, Arena Bar, Sports bar for soccer and footy
United States of America,
January 11, 2010
Sanur Still The Best Spot In Bali!
The grounds are very nice. Segera Village is an excellent spot for a family. The hotel has recently undergone a major face lift and has added some very nice, but more expensive, rooms and villas. It is also located right on the beach and within walking distance of several good and cheap beach restaurants!
All in all, Segera Village is a great place to relax. The large, tree covered, grounds allow for walking and even biking. I would not recommend the hotel for singles or couples that wished to pay a bit more. But, for a family on a budget, I think a stay at of a week at Segera Village would be fun and economical!
Families with young children
January 09, 2010
Perfect family holidays
Loacation on the beach, spacious environment
This hotel is a perfect place for any kind of traveller, especially for families with kids. It has 3 pools, a spacious garden with lots of little places to rest and find peace and it is located directly on the beach. We stayed in the Superior Room category, which is ok. The breakfast is really good as well. The only thing to be criticized is the effectiveness of staff sometimes. However, when we did not like the first room given to us, it was no problem to change to another one. All in all , this hotel is highly recommendable. The prices for this hotel are way too high though.
There are plenty of nice restaurants in the hotel beach area, especially nice the Mango Cafe with a live Reggae band every 2 night.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Segara Village Hotel, Bali
- attractive and well groomed grounds - All was nice & clean, however, a rather generic place with p
- Excellent facilites with easy access to beach - Rooms were spacious, clean, cool and mosquito free but the f
- Excellent hotel - As mentioned aboev the hotel was situated in a quiet and pea
- Expesnive for what it is - The place overall is not very intimate and to large if you a
- Family Friendly - Ny wife and I wanted a place on the beach that would be good
- Fine for a few days holiday with little kids - We stayed with our 2 and 4 year-olds for 4 nights in a Bunga
- good location, quiet - Great location at Sanur Beach, nice hotel, clean and quiet.
- Good resort to get away - Segara Village is a nice and beautiful resort with beach fr
- Great hotel surrounded by beautifull garden - Very nice hotel in good location where the best thing is the
- great location and staff - would recommend it to my friends my only complaints is that
- Great resort - We loved staying at this resort. Everything you could possib
- Great - Very Good. A very good atmosphere and very motivated staff.
- Lovely gardens & infinity pool with view to beach - service for drinks and meals was slow - particularly when se
- Nice area but very quiet. - to be honest was a little disapointed with this hotel, very
- Nice hotel with wonderful view but average room - the service was really good with friendly officers. we enjoy
- Nice place for relaxation - Stay was more than our expectation, great place and great pr
- Pleasant stay in a very nice hotel - We stayed for 8 nights in a bungalow. The garden with 3 swim
- rooms small and damp Village 2 much better - I was a little disappointed with room It was all bed and cou
- Segara Village - Beach Resort Heaven - this was the best beach holiday i have ever had. right on th
- Segara Village Hotel - Sanau, Bali - The hotel is beautifully situated as is the pool area. The
- Segara Village Hotel -
- Segura Village Hotel, Sanur, Bali - We stayed here over New Years, 2010. Service, staff and faci
- Set in beautiful gardens on white sand. - We really enjoyed our stay, and have no complaints. The gard
- Smiling staff who did all asked of them -
- Spacious grounds in excellent location - i stayed in a ground floor standard room in a two story bloc
- The Beautiful Segara Village - We really liked it and the whole of the hotel is very nice v
- Very nice hotel, though a little old and run down, - we enjoyed our stay in this hotel, close to restaurants, sho