Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (729)
October 05, 2012
Outdoor bathroom was weird but nice
the hotel was hard to find because it was up a steep road. the pool was really small but it was nice just to sit there and enjoy the atmosphere. the hotel was really nice and the open bathroom was a really nice feature
United States of America,
September 30, 2012
Terrible location, moldy towels and bath, bad beds
nice gardens and restaurant
When I arrived I was told to my delight I "was upgraded" this was not true, I was given probably their worst room. The bed was a box spring with no mattress, (very uncomfortable and hard)
The bathroom had black mold on the walls and in the grout. Tub with shower hose and no curtain. The towels were off white and smelled as tho they never used soap.
The location looks close on the map, but it is down a long, steep, hot and dangerous hill and up another longer hill to town. ( a USD $3) cab ride each way.
The pool is nice, but don't plan on sitting around it much as there are no umbrellas for the lounge chairs.
Their suites look nice, the superior and deluxe room was a real disappointment.
Casa luna serves great food, coffee and desserts all day.
Try the lime tort or the tiramisu.
September 30, 2012
Beautiful hotel, nice spacious rooms, great location
We stayed only 2 nights at the hotel, but everything went very well.
I was very surprised when we entered our deluxe room, as it was quite big, especially the bathroom. Everything was very clean, and the hotel is so lovely and peaceful.
It is located nearby the busy street in Ubud, about 10 mins walk to there, and you can even walk to the Monkey Forest, that is a very famous attraction there.
The breakfast is quite nice too, and was included. Few choices (continental, American, or Indonesian), I personally liked the Indonesian one the best.
In conclusion, very lovely hotel and reasonable price!
September 29, 2012
I booked 2 superiors room for 2 nights but when arrived the rooms are not avaliable then they upgrade to family room for 1 night and have to move to deluxe room. Some people may like but I didn't since I don't like to pack my bag everyday of stay. The location is 20 mins walk to Ubud center.
September 29, 2012
I love breakfast here, it's not buffet. It's make to order with 3 choices, american, continental and local Baliness.
The location is 20 minutes walk to Monkey forest.
September 24, 2012
Nice and cozy place to spend holidays
Newly renovated, wooden furniture, large bath tub and bathroom.
Sri Ratih is not located at the busy streets. This makes it a rather quieter and ideal place to rest and relax. It was newly renovated. We love the wooden structure and furniture of the suite room. The room is spacious and the bathroom is superb. The whole setup is cozy and relaxing. Definitely highly recommended for holiday makers. Plus the staff is friendly and helpful.
Families with older children
September 23, 2012
Stay in Family Suite room. The room is huge enough for family of 4.
Breakfast has limited choices but fairly good.
September 23, 2012
Charming, Wonderful, Delightful
Tranquility in Bali, Good food, Amazing rooms
We had a deluxe suite for 7 nights and didn't regret our decision of staying here for a single minute. We arrived late at night (approximately 2:00 am) and the security gave us our key, as we could check in the next morning.
The suite was amazing, there were these little things, such as the towels all folded in animals, and the bathroom was HUGE. The swimming pool was good enough to have a quick dip and the menu in the restaurant is very good. The staff was VERY friendly and always willing to help you out. If you like cicak lizards, they are everywhere, but really not disturbing.
The location might be a little off to Ubud, but as a result it is so peaceful. It is just about a 1.5-2 km walk to the main restaurants and shops in Ubud out there.
There are many cheap spas within vicinity of the resort, along the Jalan Campuhan, so it is not really necessary to go downtown Ubud. There are plenty of activities around Bali, so there's never a dull moment. However, if you would love to spend lots of time at the beach, then Ubud is not your place - go down to bursting Kuta, Legian and Seminyak instead, as it takes you at least one hour to go there from Ubud.
September 21, 2012
Great locationbut bad extra beds
large room, nice decorations
We stayed in Sri ratih for 3 nights.
The 1st night we were 3 for a room of 4 people, no issues.
The following day we were 5 and therefore needed an extra bed.
The extra bed consisted of 2 matresses on top of each other which I believe must have been in the same cupboard for 10 years as so much dust was on them.
My friend started to have a rash within 10 mins after she went on it.
We had to put it outside and use the sofa cushions so that someone could sleep on the floor.
This is quite a shame as the hotel was very nice and food was great.
When I complained at the time of paying for the extra bed, they simply did not care about the inconvenience caused and explained that since the breakfast had been taken we had to pay 15USD extra anyway. I would not call that a very commercial move.
Apart from that I would still recommend the hotel as the staff was very nice with us and the location was quite good.
Go to Body Works for massages, it's the best !
September 21, 2012
Clean, reasonable price, strategic location and comfortable room.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Sri Ratih Cottages, Bali
- A great find - We couldn't stay as long at the place where we normally like
- Awesome! - Stayed 3 days in Sri Ratih in Suite room while in Bali. I'll
- Beautiful Hotel I would recommend this to all - We travelled as a family group and booked three rooms. We we
- Beautiful hotel, friendly and helpful staff - The good: very pretty, nice pool, large rooms, helpful staf
- beautiful view but room service is not good - I think I won't go to this hotel again, because when I went
- beyond the expectation - i was really impressed by the beautiful surrounding of the h
- Boutique Ubud Hotel - Hotel is run to a high standard - well done for a small hote
- Charming hotel with a great view over the padi - we are traveling with two young children (2/3) and stayed fo
- Clean hotel , nice garden , clam - This hotel is very charming among bali style gardening , pe
- Excellent hotel, warm welcome home away from home. - Great, perfect, welcoming and we can't wait to go again.
- Exclusive hotel with spacious room - we stayed on the highest floor (2nd). it was a superb experi
- Great ambience and location at Ubud - the room was really nice and spacious which gave us a feelin
- great hotel by the rice fields with lovely staff - we stayed there only 2 nights as our time in Ubud was limite
- Great location and Kindly staff - Great location,just 10-15 mins walk to Ubud center;Big and c
- Great location. Helpful staff. - We found this hotel very suitable. It is in a good position
- Great place but far from the town - We stayed here with our 5 months old daughter. The place its
- Great place with well tended gardens - We loved this place, with the gardens and flowers, great poo
- Great service!! Very clean - I enjoyed my stay here. The room is very clean, cozy bed.. A
- Great Services and Environment - The location in Ubuh Town, with this comfortable Environment
- great value and peaceful surroundings - we enjoyed our stay at sri ratih. our room was huge and love
- Its a nice lovely place to stay - Stayed here two nights.Nice clean room. bathroom needs some
- Lovely garden hotel, fantastic room - My partner and I stayed at Sri Ratih for three nights during
- Lovely hotel, very relaxing - The Sri Ratih Cottages were lovely. From the moment I arriv
- Lovely Hotel - most of the things in hotel is good
- Magical experience - When I arrived to Sri Ratih I extended my booking, because t
- Marvellous - So green, so clean and so quiet, a place next to heaven.I sp
- Nice hotel and view -
- Nice Hotel, Ubud - The hotel is situated near the city center. The room was spa
- nice hotel - nice for relaxation holiday / honeymoon , good service
- Nice Hotel - nice, quiet hotel close to the blanco museum. the rooms were
- Nice peaceful serene hotel with friendly service - nice beautiful hotel, friendly staff and good service, good
- Nice quiet cottages - This was generally a nice hotel experience. The grounds were
- Nice resort with nice staffs - This is a nice resort in Ubud but the location is not really
- peaceful, clean, nice -
- Quiet Cottage and Nice Swimming Pool - hotel is located on not so busy road, so it's quiet.
- Quiet hotel near centre - Family friendly hotel just outside Ubud. Everything was fine
- Relaxing hotel - the hotel was hard to find because it was up a steep road. t
- Returned customer - Our second visit. Location is good (beyond the central Ubud
- very high standard for ubud hotel - absolutely loved it here as we had just come from a bad hote
- Very traditional & comfortable. - Pleasant stay ,nice surroundings very traditional .
- We had a short but very pleasant stay at Sri Ratih -