Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (728)
July 12, 2012
Great service!! Very clean
I enjoyed my stay here. The room is very clean, cozy bed.. And bathroom was awesome. It is located in central ubud, easy to get to restaurants, and shopping! Only problem is, there's a slope to walk up before getting to the hotel, can be tiring after a long day of walking down the street and have to carry the shooping bags up the steep slope. It'll be ok if u've got a driver or rented a bike.
Families with older children
July 08, 2012
very pleasant resort
value, beautiful setting, nice pool and restaurant.
We enjoyed our stay. Good location. Staff were efficient, helpful and friendly. The pool was good, plenty of lounges etc. Great breakfast in a beautiful setting. The room was nice, clean, comfortable beds and plenty of hot water. Good value for money.
July 08, 2012
Nice rooms and grounds
Garden makes each part of the hotel seem private, rooms clean and beautifully appointed, friendly staff
We were pleasantly surprised by the lovely service and our beautiful room upon checking into Sri Ratih Cottages. We were upgraded upon arrival to a beautiful room and then, due to ongoing construction on-site, were offered coupons for afternoon tea an a snack. We did not find the construction bothered us much as we were out for much of the day and it was always finished when we returned in the evening. The city itself is somewhat noisy (although this hotel is a bit off the a major route giving you close access to the main road but a bit more quiet) so it was pretty easy to block out when we did hear it. We are pretty easy-going travellers. The pool is nice and there is a good amount of balcony space to hang out on and relax. The rooms were lovely, there was always a new towel sculpture on our bed and the staff always friendly. The restaurant is lovely and the food is good. Breakfast (included) is hearty and we were always offered a free dish of a balinese treat once we'd placed our order. We also ate a few meals here which we enjoyed. We certainly thought this hotel was good value and a lovely place to stay while you are in Ubud.
Check out some of the local dances (a ten to fifteen minute walk or take a taxi to other performances), try a cooking class (we loved Paon Bali), a cycle trip (lots of cultural information as well as a pleasant ride), or visit one of the many lovely and very affordable spas. We loved Putri Bali Spa! The masseurs do a great job and the ginger tea at the end of the massage is wonderful.
Families with older children
June 12, 2012
A relaxing experience
spacious rooms, lovely hotel, courteous and friendly staff, great food, very relaxing...
At first, my children and i thought this hotel was too far from the airport. It took us more than an hour to get there. But when we finally arrived at the place, the long ride was all worth it because the hotel was simply amazing and was a lot more than we expected. Although there were a few not-so-appealing aspects like in the bathroom, the bath tub wasn't so inviting, and they locked some amenities like toothbrushes/toothpaste, slippers, bathrobes, among others. But, overall, we were definitely satisfied. It's a perfect getaway from the usual hustle and bustle of the city life.
June 08, 2012
just the best staff
cleaning staff and their delightful decorations every day
First impressions were great and they only got better. We had a suite and it was absolutely huge with a balcony and was just fabulous to sit outside in the evening and have a drink and also over looking the pool but have the privacy you wanted.
This was the very first place that we have been able to unpack and have room to place everything it was really like a home away from home.
Pool was cool and a real delight after lots of walking and site seeing - just to be able to cool off and also have some shade to be able to rest and relax and read by was also a treat.
Food was acceptable and because of the slight inconvenience of building going on (which did not bother us) we were given free afternoon tea and nothing was ever reapeated. What a pleasure. But the best part was on our last night (and I wont tell you what happened as it would take the experience. For us it was an absolutely beautiful touch and something we will always remember.
This hotel is only to be recommended as their staff were the BEST and they are so lucky to have such a delightful crew. Thanks very much and would recommend this hotel 100%.
Families with young children
June 04, 2012
Beautiful garden with full of smiling girls
Exterior of the hotel and small and nice swimming pool
travel with family with 2 children, 8 and 4 years old.
not really suitable to choose this superior room, just not enough but still able to sleep well.
all above things just gone when we go to swimming pool and ask for breakfast that also be sent to table around the swimming pool.
the garden just great for young children to run around playing hide and seek, etc.
it a great experience to stay in this hotel.
June 03, 2012
Excellent service. Value of money
excellent service and value of money. however, location is a a bit far from the center. approx 15 - 20 mins by walk. not very safety when you walk back at night after bar because the road is quite dark. suggested to use taxi
June 01, 2012
Great hotel, excellent decor, spacious facilities
Room to move, tidiness, friendly staff
the friendly staff were outstandingly attentive and helpful. we enjoyed the older open restaurant with paddy field views.
take time to hire an car and driver and head up to the temple on the lake. It beats the volcano tour and don't forget to take a half day cooking class
June 01, 2012
Fantastic hotel. great restaurant, all brand new.
Some construction work going on, but will finish soon
The suite was huge with double vanity and separate bath and shower. massive bed and great timber finish and furniture. gardens are beautiful as is the pool. friendly staff and free internet.
Go north towards the volcano for the best shopping from the manufacturers
United States of America,
May 29, 2012
Beautiful and Comfortable
Gorgeous room, lovely open bathroom and great breakfast.
The Sri Ratih Cottages are a beautiful oasis in Ubud that feels a world away. There is some road traffic to be heard but other than that it is great. The rooms are clean, comfortable and sumptuous for the price. There is some construction going on currently but it doesn't take away too much from the atmosphere. The staff is courteous and friendly, quickly becoming familiar with their guests and calling you by name and are willing to offer every service. The towel animals on the bed were always a treat to come home to. The little extras made a big difference, hot water and tea in the room, a candle to use in the bathroom and all the creature comforts. I enjoyed my stay immensely and felt pampered like I would at a 5-star resort.
There are numerous good restaurants in Ubud, however Bridges at the bottom of the hill from Sri Ratih is a must....amazing service and perfectly prepared food.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Sri Ratih Cottages, Bali
- A great find - We couldn't stay as long at the place where we normally like
- Awesome! - Stayed 3 days in Sri Ratih in Suite room while in Bali. I'll
- Beautiful Hotel I would recommend this to all - We travelled as a family group and booked three rooms. We we
- Beautiful hotel, friendly and helpful staff - The good: very pretty, nice pool, large rooms, helpful staf
- beautiful view but room service is not good - I think I won't go to this hotel again, because when I went
- beyond the expectation - i was really impressed by the beautiful surrounding of the h
- Boutique Ubud Hotel - Hotel is run to a high standard - well done for a small hote
- Charming hotel with a great view over the padi - we are traveling with two young children (2/3) and stayed fo
- Clean hotel , nice garden , clam - This hotel is very charming among bali style gardening , pe
- Excellent hotel, warm welcome home away from home. - Great, perfect, welcoming and we can't wait to go again.
- Exclusive hotel with spacious room - we stayed on the highest floor (2nd). it was a superb experi
- Great ambience and location at Ubud - the room was really nice and spacious which gave us a feelin
- great hotel by the rice fields with lovely staff - we stayed there only 2 nights as our time in Ubud was limite
- Great location and Kindly staff - Great location,just 10-15 mins walk to Ubud center;Big and c
- Great location. Helpful staff. - We found this hotel very suitable. It is in a good position
- Great place but far from the town - We stayed here with our 5 months old daughter. The place its
- Great place with well tended gardens - We loved this place, with the gardens and flowers, great poo
- Great service!! Very clean - I enjoyed my stay here. The room is very clean, cozy bed.. A
- Great Services and Environment - The location in Ubuh Town, with this comfortable Environment
- great value and peaceful surroundings - we enjoyed our stay at sri ratih. our room was huge and love
- Its a nice lovely place to stay - Stayed here two nights.Nice clean room. bathroom needs some
- Lovely garden hotel, fantastic room - My partner and I stayed at Sri Ratih for three nights during
- Lovely hotel, very relaxing - The Sri Ratih Cottages were lovely. From the moment I arriv
- Lovely Hotel - most of the things in hotel is good
- Magical experience - When I arrived to Sri Ratih I extended my booking, because t
- Marvellous - So green, so clean and so quiet, a place next to heaven.I sp
- Nice hotel and view -
- Nice Hotel, Ubud - The hotel is situated near the city center. The room was spa
- nice hotel - nice for relaxation holiday / honeymoon , good service
- Nice Hotel - nice, quiet hotel close to the blanco museum. the rooms were
- Nice peaceful serene hotel with friendly service - nice beautiful hotel, friendly staff and good service, good
- Nice quiet cottages - This was generally a nice hotel experience. The grounds were
- Nice resort with nice staffs - This is a nice resort in Ubud but the location is not really
- peaceful, clean, nice -
- Quiet Cottage and Nice Swimming Pool - hotel is located on not so busy road, so it's quiet.
- Quiet hotel near centre - Family friendly hotel just outside Ubud. Everything was fine
- Relaxing hotel - the hotel was hard to find because it was up a steep road. t
- Returned customer - Our second visit. Location is good (beyond the central Ubud
- very high standard for ubud hotel - absolutely loved it here as we had just come from a bad hote
- Very traditional & comfortable. - Pleasant stay ,nice surroundings very traditional .
- We had a short but very pleasant stay at Sri Ratih -