Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
September 04, 2010
Swiss Belhotel Bay View - fabolous view
up on the hill, great view, infinity pool
I found the staff is very friendly, secluded hotel - perfect for honey mooners, value for money with 4star hospitality
September 01, 2010
Comfy, shuttle free bus to Kuta, beach.
Overall satisfied. The hotel far from nightlife/entertaint, good for relaxing, for old couple.
The room is standard and small, clean, free fruits basket. The hotel provide free shuttle bus (certain cafe) to jimbaran at night for dinner.
By taxi to jimbaran approx Rp 40000, to airport Rp 70000.
August 30, 2010
we been stay 5 days on that hotel, it was good in overall, we like it clean, nice room, good meals
recommends all of u who wanna hv lot of fun in bali, cheers
August 27, 2010
1 night stay in Swiss Belhotel, Nusa Dua Hill
nice, modern room (hotel is only 4 years old), good service, great location of the restaurant: roof top
We are a Swiss couple and stayed only 1 night in an Executive room in the Hotel complex(not in one of the Villas).
It's a good place for relaxing, more for couples than families but has a nice 'courtyard' pool and the best is the restaurant on the 6th floor (on the roof top) where you have the best view while enjoying your breakfast, lunch or dinnner!
We definitely will go back again for 1-2 nights. A car is recommendable or if not, it's easy to get a taxi and Shuttle service is also provided. Not so far from the Airport (ca. 15-20 min. only).
Roof top Restaurant
August 27, 2010
swisbel hotel kuta
clean, big room size, close to shopping
pleasant stay overall, big rooms and pleasant location
August 26, 2010
good for rest and relaxation
View from the rooftop pool
This hotel is really far from anywhere, which was nice for recovering from the two day bus trip to get to Bali. We stayed two nights and then changed hotels, to something closer to other stuff. The pools are nice. We had a room, and found it nice enough, but quite small. They had good pillows. The deck was locked and looked more like a storage closet, as most of the view from the room was blocked by a bunch of air conditioning units. Overall it was a nice enough hotel, and the free shuttle helped with the isolated location. I believe that the villas may be much more exciting.
The "Collection" shopping centre is a short cab ride away and has fantastic dining options. Many of the restaurants will even pay for your cab back to the hotel.
August 18, 2010
swimming pool and suits room
the hotel is situated in the interior but overall situation and surroundings were good. location of huts were very nice. the food is concern at sky terrace was excellent but room service was not proper. the swimming pool on the terrace was awesome.In total it was value for money .I enjoyed a lot.
August 17, 2010
worth the price we paid, nice room, nice swimming pool
we were upgraded to suites when we checked-in. it was a very big room with a kitchen, living room and balcony. Cleanliness can be improved.
August 16, 2010
I like the view, far from the crowd, and its perfect for couple
Love the hotel n the surrounding. Even my friends was satisfied with the room. They Upgrade our room from deluxe to suite. It was the perfect vacation.
August 10, 2010
When I saw the photo in Agoda, I like this hotel. But when I entered my room, unbelievable ... the room is very big and there's a private pool in my room. With pay 20% of publish rate to Agoda, this is very worth it price. Also the breakfast is very good. I'm very recommended this hotel to everyone
Try to leasure in Nusa Dua Beach ... very nice
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Suite, Bali
- All basic services but a bit outdated - outdated hotel, good staff service, free wifi, breakfast buf
- bad location, really small rooms - I booked this hotel for my birthday and requested an upgrade
- Cost is too high - Overrall the hotel is not very clean and the condition of th
- Decent hotel but no charm - This is a typical European style hotel. Although its in Nusa
- GodLack of shuttle information - my visit is less convenient due to lack of info sharing from
- Good hotel but far from anywhere - Quitenpleasant stay and love the swimming pool. But the room
- good hotel for price - To far away from anything but free shuttle will get you wher
- Good value Villa, for both human, and bugs - Our second stay, this time at the villa. Overall, it is a gr
- Great and Amazing Facilities -
- great hotel location is very much secluded - The hotel is great we stayed in a deluxe room was very small
- Great hotel with nice view - We stayed for 3 nights at 1 bed room suite. Spacious rooms:
- Great Hotel - elle at the reception was very helpful with my wifi checkout
- great people,great food & great service - The location was perfect for local surf, everyone was energe
- Great view but room a bit run out of maintence - it's our 1st nite stay in Bali. Small room but a bit of run
- In the middle of Real Estate - This hotel used to be an apartment, however now its been use
- Lovely Hotel and Great Space - The hotel is very good in design for Exclusiveness.
- Lovely hotel and service - The suite had wonderful view, hotel had small pool in roof l
- Lovely hotel but far away from everything - We enjoyed our stay here but I'm not sure we would come back
- Magnificent bayview, nice service hotel - was quite ok hotel, nice and clean room with average size of
- Nice Hotel - Clean Room, nice swimming pool, but less in services and foo
- Nice place to refreshing - Nice and comfy place but the location a bit far and also if
- Nice Pool - You can choose to stay in the villa and just relax at your o
- Nice Stay - Stayed in a 2-room apartment, its spacious, cozy, beautiful
- not bad - stay is not bad, the price is ok for the value offered
- Not my Favorite stay in Bali - Did not fine staff as freindly as our stay in other places i
- staff is attentive - We were in Bali for a conference at Nusa Dua area and to sav
- stay at swiss hotel at Bali - I used to stay at Swiss hotel at Bangkok,samarinda and it is
- Swiss Belhotel Bay View - fabolous view - I found the staff is very friendly, secluded hotel - perfect
- Swiss BelHotel Nusa Dur Bali Indonesia - The hotel represents good value, convenient to Convention Ce
- Swissbel - ok just to sleep - This hotel is good just to sleep over, the hotel facilities
- Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Suites & Villas - Very nice hotel. However, it is quite far from the beach an
- Tranquil hotel - overall it was a nice stay. the staffs are nice and friendly
- Unforgetable Hotel - My impression to this hotel is unbelievable! I stayed for 2
- Unpleasant experience - I booked this hotel knowing the reputation of the management
- Very nice stay at Swiss Bel Hotel - We really enjoyed our stay at villa A35 in the Swiss Bel hot