Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Nusa Dua / Benoa
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
May 07, 2012
good service, great pool and gym, very friendly and helpful staff
I enjoyed my stay at the Swiss-belhotel Bay View Suites, they have massage until 12pm at night which was good. Had a small problem with my a/c the staff came straight away and fixed within 5 minutes. Staff were happy to help arrange cars and suggest places to go. Only problem is that you have to take a taxi anywhere. There are no shops or restaurants nearby, you need to take a taxi into Nusa Dua for dinner. apart from that it was great
May 07, 2012
This hotel is one of the best hotel, nice food and view
many culinary site around the hotel
May 02, 2012
Lovely hotel but far away from everything
We enjoyed our stay here but I'm not sure we would come back again. It is WAY better than staying in the crazy busy main area (it sounded like a nightmare when we went during the day to visit it -- honking every 2 seconds, crazy screaming drunken people. People do not exaggerate about how everyone comes here to drink).
Anyways, the shuttle bus at this hotel is a bit annoying. You have to preplan and therefore prebook the shuttle because it's always "full" and doesn't come very often. You'll be stuck taking a taxi (which isn't THAT expensive, but a 30-40 minute taxi is still substantial) if you can't get the shuttle.
We booked a private tour through the hotel because they said the one we were planning on using was "sketchy" (apparently). So we agreed but then he didn't up taking us where we wanted to go because it was "too far away." So, be VERY clear about where you want to go and whether or not there's enough time, otherwise they'll take you to random places that are convenient for them to go in terms of traffic.
The room was great, the service for breakfast was great, the view from the top was beautiful and the infinity pool was fantastic. We mostly wanted to relax so this hotel was perfect for that, but if you want to go to the beach or be in the middle of the action, this is not the place for you. Ubud is pretty great if you want to be near all the markets and temples.
Hotel Feature Tip:
There's an fresh omelet station included in the rooftop breakfast. YUM.
April 28, 2012
Pleasant and comfortable
friendly and helpful stuff
It's a pleasant stay for 5 days, we felt comfortable and the persons are all friendly and helpful. The location is on the hill but very quiet and safe. It's easy to get other area with their free shuttle bus. Although the dulexe room is quiet small, but with such special price, we are happy with the quality. Maybe we will try the suite or villa here next time
April 16, 2012
Good size of one bedroom suite
deluxe room was a bit too small, therefore we updraded it to one bedroom suite and it was very spacious.
the view from balcony is not that great, however the bath tub is very comfortable.
Breakfast is so-so
Families with young children
April 08, 2012
Big suite rooms with uphill location
It was a pleasant stay at the hotel. There are various types of rooms ranging from standard room to suite and villas. The suites come with kitchenette which comes in handy. They offer shuttle to the beach and Kuta shopping district, but have to book in advance.
March 27, 2012
Great Location and Friendly service
Very nice bay view at cafe. Relax place. you can swimming infront of your room. suitable for honeymoon, business and other. very nice and friendly staff.
March 26, 2012
Infinity pool was well located overlooking the land
Hotel is very average in general. Needs a lot of renovation both internal and external. Shouldnt really be classed as Nusa Dua as the area is no different to Kuta itself.
Our room was like a little dungeon. No balcony access. Shower was dirty with mould. Very disappointed.
Breakfast was a mission every morning unless you were prepared to get up extra early as there wasn't enough table settings for everyone. You had to wait in line each morning for quite a while, sometimes even sharing your table with strangers. Breakfast bar covered with ants each morning. Average selection of food.
There is only 4 pool chairs located at the lower level pool so you could never get one. At the roof top pool there were more chairs but again they were all often occupied.
United States of America,
March 24, 2012
Nice location for the money
Satisfy with this stay due to ideal location for the money.
March 24, 2012
Quiet and spacious suite with good ocean view
It was really a disappointing experience staying here.
The front office staffs were, unfortunately, so unprofessional..
The bad experience started on night prior to our arrival: by phone I was confirmed by a front officer that check-in could be done at 12p.m.-1p.m. So, we were there at about mid-day, and was successfully rejected by a front officer on duty, and was told to come back at 2 p.m. As I live in Bali, and unfortunately still had to work that day, this "small changes" changed all schedule.
Next "nice" experience was on check-out day, again involved the "lovely" front officer. For unknown-but definitely so unprofessional-reason, THEY CHARGED US WITH ROOM SERVICE BILL WE NEVER ORDERED! They put our neighbor's bill (318D) to our bill (318S). They insisted someone named Mr. R stayed in our room, indeed none named that in our family.
After some argue with these front officer, they accepted their mistake, cancelled out the bill. Amazingly,no apology was mentioned. Instead, they challenged my father (he's over 60 years old) to write no-matter-how-long-bad-comments in Agoda.
What a rude behaviour!!
I do think front officers need some more training about professionalism and manner.
I hope the GM of this hotel could pay attention to their staff manner and professionalism.
For those who will stay here, please be very careful with your bill, as accidental charges may apply like our experience.
I think we are talking about 4 stars hotel here, and not just a cheap inn.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Suite, Bali
- "Nice Hotel for Couple" - the location of this hotel is a little remote from the main
- a Decent hotel - We picked this hotel because during peak season it's hard to
- A very nice hotel with great location - The hotel is very nice. Located on a hill, so there will be
- Alhamdulillah - Belanja di Sun set road
Belanja di sukawati
Rekresi ke panta
- At the Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Suites & Vila, Bali - I had a nice warm welcome, the rooms are quite spacious for
- Budget hotel in Nusa Dua - I stayed at the smallest hotel room. It was located in the h
- Cozy, comfortable - Nice room, not that big, but comfortable. I can sleep very w
- Fantastic Room with View - Enjoyed my stay with family tremendously. The 2 bedroom sui
- Good and clean hotel, comfort - If u go with many people, eapecially bring children this is
- Good service and big room - i stayed there for 10 nights with suite room. not much time
- Good - I enjoyed my stay at the Swiss-belhotel Bay View Suites, th
- Great hotel great service - Our stay here was wonderful ! Welcomed with a drink after a
- Great hotel with affordable price - Got upgraded to suite room, great stay overall, just dont ex
- Great place to be!!! - Very well managed property, with courteous staff and kudos t
- Great View but... - The only thing that was a problem is that the Deluxe rooms a
- Location is good - location of this hotel is good, size of room is nice, but cl
- Managed by a reputable operator but dissapointing - Our arrival in the hotel was pretty late and reception could
- Nice & Quiet Place to have a relaxing moments - stay for short, two days only, got a nice suites with a grea
- Nice hotel with spacious rooms and great service - it was a nice stay in swiss belhotel. the rooms were spaciou
- nice hotel, good price, but need maintenance - we stayed there because of the location and price. we didn't
- Nice hotel - Nice clean hotel, but location quite far from everywhere, no
- Nice Resort...A Good Value - We had a wonderful time at the Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Suite
- Not the ideal jumping point to visit Bali - I would not recommend this hotel if you want to see Bali as
- quiet and relaxing - this is a really nice place to stay. quiet. the night and da
- sanno - jakarta - Decent hotel although wouldnt rush to stay there again, not
- Spacious and nice - The suite room is so great, although it's a bit disappointin
- Spectacular views - This is a great hotel for a peaceful holiday with extensive
- swiss bayview - Gorgeous place, room was amazing! The hotel wasnt 100% finis
- Swiss Belhotel - Love the hotel n the surrounding. Even my friends was satisf
- Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Suites & Villas, -
- Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Suites & Villas - Did not enjoy my stay in this so called recommended 5 star
- Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Suites & Villas - We stayed at 2 bedroom suite for 4 nights. First impression
- the hotel quite old fashioned, bit small but clean - the hotel location is a bit further from downtown,the room d
- Upgraded room - A nice place to stay, good and nice view, helpful staff.
- Value for money - I had a backache, stuff helped me get some balm and cream ev