Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : The 101 Legian
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2932)
October 07, 2012
the rooftop pool and restaurant
101 Legian is a nice hotel, they upgraded us from a superior to a rooftop suite which was right by the pool and spacious. housekeeping is good. staff are nice, breakfast was good! the only thing i didnt like was the walls seemed paper thin so in the middle of the night you could hear people in other rooms quite clearly but it didnt affect our stay, we would definitely stay again.
October 07, 2012
Great location, great service, great facility!
Free wi-fi in the room, the pool upstairs, the bar, the sitting area at the lobby, the Starbucks next door, cleanliness of the hotel and the room
i love 101 and will definitely stay here again whenever i'm in kuta/legian. the hotel is definitely new (a year), rooms are small but well-designed, bed is comfortable, wi-fi in the room (and fast--important!), bathroom is clean. everything is just amazingly neat. staffs are genuinely friendly, the guy who took my luggage to the room didn't even wait for tips and i just had to rush to stop him before he left. they smiled and asked you how are you doing, helped you to get a taxi, and all. very accommodating! i love the staffs!!! the location of the hotel is great for those of you who'd like to be right in the center of attraction. it's right in the hotspot of legian area, with all the nightlife spots and restaurants, cafes and bars, shops and tour organizers, and everything else! you can just walk leisurely to the nearby kuta beach from here. what's best is the rate. for the price (i paid through agoda, and it's around 30-40% cheaper than the hotel's official rate if you book directly) this place was just an amazing. not only the hotel looks nice and located in an ideal spot, the poolside bar and the pool are just wonderful to watch the beautiful sunset!!!
October 07, 2012
It was a pitty that there was no bath soap in my room. other than that brekky was good, and so was the ppol.
October 06, 2012
Good price quality at the centre of Kuta area
This hotel is amazing. It's at the centre of Kuta with a rooftop swimmingpool with comfortable beds and towel service! The room is clean and have all the basic comfort that you need. There's actually almost no need to go to the beach were you be a bit annoyd by people wanting to have a small talk when you're almost fall a sleep.. I Will definitelly come back and recommend it to all of friends and family when they go to Kuta.
For a lovely dinner go to Niro restaurant. Food is really nice, cost between RP.60.000 - 100.000,- they also have nice wine, but it's expensieve compare with your meal. But after all you're on holliday!!
October 06, 2012
good hotel with a perfect rooftop bar
nice rooftop bar and swimming pool
it has a wonderful rooftop swimming pool and bar. seats on rooftop are nice too. although it is located at a far distance from kuta beach, it is worth for money.
October 06, 2012
Clean secure rooms in a central location.
Breakfast on the rooftop was great, the massage was extremely good value. The location of the hotel saved money on not needing to use taxis.
October 05, 2012
New hotel in a great location
About a 10 minute walk to the beach, Starbucks in the hotel's ground floor, friendly staff
I loved my stay at 101 Legian.
The street where it's located is very much alive even well into the night, with a lot of restaurants, pubs, bars, clubs lined up in the whole stretch of the street.
You can easily grab a cab in front of the hotel.
Breakfast buffet selection at the roof deck is not bad. Tons of bacon, cereals, different fresh fruit juices, omelettes, breads and spreads and a few local dishes.
Excellent staff. I stayed for 4 days/3 nights, and on the second day, staff were already calling me by name.
The only thing I could say would be a problem for some is that the walls are a bit too thin and you hear everything at night--loud groups, trolleys in the hallway, etc--so families with little kids should probably book elsewhere. However, if noise isn't an issue for you, then this hotel is perfect.
The Urban House Grill at the hotel's basement serves really great food--my steaks were always juicy and cooked to my medium rare preference. Try the mushroom stuffed with creamed spinach as appetizer!
October 05, 2012
Good location but room...
The hotel is value for money but the room is very deemed and bed is not good to sleep.
October 05, 2012
Great location hotel, absolutely a great deal
Modern, newly furnished, clean, good location, good breakfast, nice and helpful staff
i stayed for two nights with my friends from jakarta. as jakarta people, we expecting the hotel with the best location for us to explore the city and the night clubs around the area. the legian 101 has it all. as we arrived, the staff greeted with smile, all of them are very helpful during the check in process.
this hotel has a small room with comfortable bed and clean sheets everyday. the bathroom is also very small but i've seen worse, so since the bathroom is clean and has modern design with shower and flushed toilet, i feel this is acceptable. they have a very nice swimming pool on the rooftop, but too bad we didn't have time to enjoyed it. for the breakfast they served american buffet and indonesian foods too. but the best part of this hotel is......... they have starbucks right under the lobby, so i always spend my breakfast there since i prefer the strong coffee to keep me energized through out my vacation in bali.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The wi-fi in this hotel works very well and they provide computers and a printer on the lobby too.
October 05, 2012
Clean, modern, visually stimulating, central location for those who want to be in the middle of Legion action
Stayed overnight between flights. Upgraded to a sizeable rooftop room by the pool on arrival. What a gas. The staff were all friendly in a non-obtrusive way. Maybe the walls could be a little more soundproof to block out the orgasmic groans in the early hours, but I guess people must have fun.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The 101 Bali Legian hotel, Bali
- 101 Legian is great - The hotel is beautiful and we received really good service f
- 2012 holiday - Suggestions: need bigger fridges in room as they are too sma
- A Strategic Location - A good reception upon arrival.
A warmth welcomed greetings
- Absolutely amazing, very stylish. - Very welcoming for first stay, definitely book here again an
- Amazing price-value-ratio - Located directly at Jalan Legian with thousands of live band
- At the heart of Legian - Helpful and efficient hotel staffs . Breakfast has a variety
- Basic hotel - close walk to Kuta Square - The hotel is more in Kuta, not Legian.. the location on the
- Beautiful Hotel and service is great - had four different rooms and they were all fairly close toge
- Beautiful Hotel with Fun Staff - From the time we checked in to time we checked out the staff
- Beautiful hotel - this is the second time i stay at legian 101. nice hotel wit
- beautiful new hotel, great location, - I ended up staying longer at the 101 as it was a relaxing pl
- Best hotel in Legian - the reception are friendly and communicative. The bedroom wa
- Best Located Hotel at The Heart of Legian BALI -
- Best location - The size is bigger than normal deluxe hotel, with bathtub &
- Best Location - this hotel is new so its very clean. the bathroom is tiny bu
- Best value accommodation in the heart of Legian - Although the room we stayed in is small, the rest of the stu
- Brilliant location - This hotel is great for people wanting to be close to pubs,
- Central location close to everything in Kuta - Party / young hotel although expected for such a central hot
- Clean affordable hotel -
- Clean and good location, small rooms - The staff was very friendly, everything was clean and we had
- Clean and Minimalist Hotel - it's nice n worth it hotel that i know, and near to the Kuta
- Clean, comfortable and great location - recommended. great location along legian road where the nigh
- Close to everything - This is a great little hotel. The staff are outstanding and
- Convenient location in the heart of all the Action - Nice comfortable place to stay, brilliant location, clean wi
- Cozy hotel - Travelling with young children and in-laws so this cozy hote
- Dont be decieved by its looks and location - Stayed on the 3rd floor right below the rooftop restuarant w
- Excellent location - The staff is very helpful by providing very useful travel an
- Fantastic location, clean and tidy - Our room at the 101 Legian was small but tidy. We requested
- Fine Hotel, but won't stay there again - Good location, but it was still a 10-minute walk to the beac
- Friendly staff and accomodating service - Starbucks is right at the 1st floor of the hotel. Hotel lobb
- Friendly staff - Reception area looks great, staff are friendly. the rooms ar
- Fun, - we have fun staying in this hotel.
but some guest cannot res
- Good 3 star accommodation in good location - Considering that the cost of accommodation in Bali has incre
- Good Hotel and Good Location - the 101 legian was clean and new. we stayed there for four
- good hotel in the middle of the night life - Brand new hotel in the middle of the Kuta's nightlife. They
- Good hotel, at nice spot - rooms are quite small, it didn't really like from what it sh
- Good location but night time very lound - We spent time two night in this hotel, we like the location,
- Good location for shopping and close to local rest - The Legian 101 was easy to find and in a good shopping area
- good location for younger generation .small room - thin walls noisy hotel,great staff,rooms bit small and bathr
- Good location friendly staff - Whilst the hotel is very nice in the main lobby it's a shame
- Good location with restaurants, bars nearby - The rooms were good, clean, comfortable and safe. It's in a
- Good location, modern hotel - We booked 101 Legian at a promotional sale thru Agoda. This
- Good location, nice pool - This hotel met our requirements during our stay in Bali. It
- good location - closed for everythings: airport, beach, bar, shopping area.
- Good Location - Nice place to stay when you want to go for clubbing.
- Good place to stay -
- Good service budget hotel - It was my first time to travel in Bali. Hotel staffs were v
- Good small hotel with great location - the room is a bit small but if you travel solo, and only nee
- good staff small rooms lousy water pressure - good over all apart from water pressure in shower,staff exce
- Good time in a hotel staff very active and locatio - Location good close everywhere in kuta
Room bed fo
- Good value for the deal i've got - Like the interior, but the room was small. Nice swimming poo
- good -
- Good - i had a enjoyable stay at this hotel. the rooms were stylish
- good - was a good hotel good location nice rooms bed was comfy rece
- Gorgeous hotel - Our stay was short but comfortable. The staff were very frie
- Gread location, attentive staff -
- Great compact hotel, great room condition and - A very convenient hotel located at the centre of Legian. it
- Great hotel & staff, but small rooms - We had a great stay at this hotel, the staff can't do enough
- Great Hotel & very Professional & trendy - Very comfortable, helpful and well trained staff. Reason eno
- great hotel but small rooms - we enjoyed our stay at 101 legian .it was beautiful place to
- Great hotel in a fantastic location - This was the 5th time I have stayed at Legian 101. It is in
- Great hotel in an central location - we really enjoyed our stay at the 101 legian. rooms were a b
- Great hotel in nice location - small room but very comfortable.
the hotel location is in t
- great Hotel service spot on - great place to stay for everything well situated for beach,
- great hotel will be better when finished - Loved this hotel great central location room a bit small but
- Great hotel with great location - we enjoyed staying at this hotel. this hotel is in a very st
- Great hotel with lovely staff - This hotel was recommended to be by my sister. I found it to
- great hotel, close to everything with lovely staff - I would give this hotel a 8 out of 10 for its location, staf
- Great hotel, great service - felt secure, the staff were great, food was great. rooms wer
- great hotel, loved it! - great for anyone looking to party in kuta, just a 2 min walk
- great hotel, near to shopping places - i love the athmosphere of the hotel since its like a new fun
- Great location and friendly staff - Suitable for couple, friends and family who loves to explore
- Great location and good service - It was a nice stay at 101 Legian, the room is clean and comf
- Great location and hospitality - The hotel is located on the busiest streets in Kuta. Shoppin
- Great location and value for money - Ive stayed at this hotel twice now mainly for its location a
- Great Location but not suit for family - Location is nice for nite life but hotel is not so suit for
- Great location but small room - I stay here if come to bali alone. It a new hotel the room i
- great location but small rooms - great location, close to kuta, seminyak, and so many restaur
- Great location but small rooms - great reasurant downstairs. rooms were very small but afford
- great location but small rooms - i enjoyed stay in 101 legian.it has great location and affor
- Great location but small rooms - It was great to stay at the 101, good location where just in
- Great location but small rooms - noisey - can hear everything through the walls - people walk
- Great location but small rooms - Rooms rather small and you can hear things that are outside
- Great location but small rooms - The hotel is walking distance to Kuta Beach, night spots, re
- Great location if you are looking for nightlife - We always stay hear when we come to Bali, this hotel is only
- Great location if you are looking for partying - nothing much i can say about this hotel except of the locati
- great location in a busy area - Staff were very accomodating and helpful. The rooms we staye
- Great location Nice sized rooms Party type hotel - Went as a couple to the 101 legian, the only thing we was co
- Great location pretty new place - This place is in the centre of legian, 15mins walk to the be
- great location small rooms - nice looking hotel all clean rooms very small thow , noisy a
- great location small rooms - The room was very small with no cupboard even.The bathroom w
- Great location value for money - If you are looking for a clean tidy room that is modern and
- Great location very close to main attractions -
- Great location with really nice customer service - Only issue was the walls were so thin that you could hear ev
- Great location, clean and friendly staff - great location for being close to kuta shopping and the nigh
- great location, freiendly staff. - Was a great hotel close to everything, good food, great staf
- Great location, nice hotel but small rooms - i really enjoy my stay with this hotel because of its locati
- great location - availability of all things.it has a very courteous staff and
- Great location - fully renovated bathroom, modern look and new furniture
- Great location - Great location but standard room feature... Not good food