Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : The 101 Legian
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2954)
July 17, 2012
Great hotel situated where all the action is
The best breakfast in Bali
This has been a favourite for us for some time. A lovely modern hotel with big flat panel televisions, great breakfasts and nothing is a bother for the staff. It is nice when you walk into the reception area and the
Staff remembers you by your name, when they haven't even seen your booking voucher. The hotel gives
The impression of a lively, bubbly and happy hotel. This place is a must for those who wish to stay in Kuta.
We will definitely keep coming back to the 101 Legian.
There are a lot off cheap eats in the through road market leading to the Central Plaza. real fruit smoothies
@ 65 cents aus also if you like seafood check Warung Malang Cafe at Patimura no. 18 which is also on that road.
Families with older children
July 17, 2012
great location not for families with young kids
right in the heart of the shopping, rooftop pool and restaurant
Friendly staff, great buffet breakfast, lovely rooftop pool and restaurant. Plenty of adult and older teenager entertainment arranged but no facilities for young children. not meant to be a negative but just a note that this hotel is not all things for all people.
July 16, 2012
Nice rooftop pool n rooms but a bad 1st impression
Nice rooftop swimming pool and restaurant, clean and very new rooms, tight security.
We booked for a 3 nights stay in 101 Legian but ended up only staying for a night. The story begins at the point of checking in...when we arrived for our check in, we were told that the pipe connecting to our room burst and there will not be any water supply and repair will be completed when we return to 101 Legian on the 15th so arrangements were made for us to stay at the White Rose hotel for the first 2 nights (13 and 14 July). They had even kindly arranged for transport to send us to and fro White Rose for the changing of hotels.
The first 2 nights in Bali at White Rose passed by with a breeze and as promised, 101 Legian's driver came to White Rose to pick us up to go back to 101 Legian at 12pm on 15 July (this timing was arranged and promised to us by 101 Legian). So far so good. What we thought to be an easy change of hotel with speedy check in turned out to be otherwise...when we reached back to 101 Legian (time was approximately 1220pm), we were told that housekeeping is still tidying our room and we might be given a room by 3pm. We can choose to leave the bags at the reception while we walk around Bali. At this point, a large group of tourists were spotted checking out of the hotel.
By then, I am feeling indignant. Firstly - a 3 nights stay at 101 Legian turned out to be just 1 night. Secondly - we didn't turn up early for the 2nd check in on 15 July, this timing was arranged by 101 Legian. The least that they can do is to ensure that the room is ready for us when we reached. Thirdly - i am seriously doubting if the pipe story is true. if its really true, our room should be ready for us when we went back on the 15th and not being house-keep! Its pretty obvious that they were overbooked and have to transfer us to White Rose (seeing the large group checking out when we arrived the 2nd time).
Although the service is good but the way they managed things can be improved and honesty is very much preferred.
July 16, 2012
Friendly staff and accomodating service
Starbucks is right at the 1st floor of the hotel. Hotel lobby looks nice and they provided an alternative hotel when their rooms were full. They were also accommodating to our requests for staying at the alternative hotel for the full period of our stay.
July 16, 2012
Lovely hotel and service with a smil
Starbucks is right at the 1st floor of the hotel. Hotel lobby looks nice and they provided an alternative hotel when their rooms were full. They were also accommodating to our requests for staying at the alternative hotel for the full period of our stay
July 16, 2012
great hotel very clean ,very nice staff
good location clean rooms good feeling about hotel
i enjoyed my stay i was with two other friends at same hotel i enjoyed the service and location of hotel close to shops bars easy to go any where i needed to go ,it was very quite in rooms so not to be disturb by music from bars ,i will go back and stay at the 101 also my travling friend will also stay
the 101 hotel is close to good night life and id a good postion not to be disturb by loud music
July 16, 2012
Happening Hotel with Happening Pool Staff
Pool area and daily programs, most important is the fun pool people who ran the programs
the pool area was fantastic with sun chairs and cabana. most suitable for couples like us. my partner likes sun while i don't. we each had a spot to enjoy ourselves.
we especially appreciate the pool staff and the breakfast staff. always smiling, especially the pool staff who went out of their way to make the programs happening by dancing n tossing cocktails mugs. check in staff were poor, not smiling and less eager to serve.
the location of this hotel was great. lots of shops, massages and 24 hours marts outside. we stayed at another hotel called rama beach resort, we preferred legian 101 bcos it was more central location wise and the hotel was nicer. rama was older and further away, we had toilet that would flush and leaking water in rama. both have nice cabanas though.
July 16, 2012
new, class, friendly staffs, excellent english
Great hotel. Competent staffs. The water at the rooftop pool is too cold though.. Will be back again one day
Not too far yet not too near
July 16, 2012
Walking distance to night clubs
this hotel is located in the main street, so there is always traffic but at night is really comes alive as in walking distance is all the large night clubs. i come to bali often, i stay at 101 when i am traveling on my own. the bathrooms are small and girls find this hard work. over all the rooms are great value for money, good bed, small desk, working aircon, flat screen tv and wifi.
Must check out Piggy's Bar (Poppies Lane 2) owned by Australians Alan & Kerry they are great people and are willing to help as far as things to do, how to get something, how much should you be paying for something. If you like burgers you must try any of the burgers at Piggy's, people come from all over Bali for Kerry's burgers.
July 16, 2012
Nice but too pricey for what it is
Friendly staff, pretty rooftop bar
I was disappointed with it. For that price, you can get much better in Bali, especially in Kuta. Room decoration is cheap (Ikea-like), very cheap on amenities, shower luke warm. Rooftop bar and pool pretty and attracts a crowd in their early 20's. Location OK if you want to be in Kuta.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The 101 Bali Legian hotel, Bali
- 101 reasons for every travellers to stay. - A boutique hotel concept at the center of Legian/Kuta area..
- 2D/1N Stay in 101 Bali Legian Hotel - Our group loved our this hotel. Everything in 101 is very n
- A busy, clean pleasant hotel in a great location. - I really enjoyed the very comfortable room and pleasant staf
- A good, clean, central place if a bit small - The room was very small, but extremely clean and modern, wit
- Afforabe, efficient, and well located hotel - My stay at Legian was very pleasant. Rooms were clean, neat
- Affordable yet beautiful - I stayed in LEgian for two days and i think its worth it. If
- all just perfect - we stayed for 2 nights and i requested for special honeymoon
- All you could want.. Fantastic hotel!! - Straight away the 101 surprised us on our arrival. The price
- amazing modern hotel - this hotel is just amazing...used to be mall but the owner c
- Awesome! -
- awesome - i would definitely go back again. i think its a good trip th
- Basic hotel for sleeping - Close to town and not expensive at all!
- Beach themed hotel with spacious rooms. - although i just stayed there for 1 night, the service staffs
- Beautiful Hotel in a great location. - We were welcomed by the hotel staff members upon arriving to
- beautiful hotel with wonderful; staff - we were greeted very professionally by staff and upgraded fo
- Beautiful hotel, clean, and lovely rooftop pool - We loved Legian 101. It is on Legian street, which is very c
- Beautiful, stylish hotel, very welcoming! - Lovely stay, staff were very welcoming and loved the breakfa
- Best hotel in Legian - We stayed here a couple of times when spending a few nights
- Beyond Expectation - The hotel looks great on both the outside and also the insid
- brand new expereince - what u see in agoda photos and what you read in their websit
- brand new hotel - furnished nice - hotel is generally lovelly, considering its in the middle of
- Brilliant location and fantastic staff - being a fairly new hotel, it is very modern and clean. the s
- Central Location, close to night life -
- Central Location, Good food and smiley staff - the stay at the legian 101 was great. the staff were extreme
- Chic and well situated hotel - Well situated at Legian area, as well as Ground Zero, suitab
- clean and comfortable, staff are nice - a very nice hotel to stay in, very central located where you
- Clean Hotel and Great location - Email contact leading up to stay was great. Speedy responses
- clean room, nice place -
- Clean, Lovely, and Great Location Hotel - our stay at 101 legian was a great and enjoyable experience,
- Contemporary stylish clean - Very modern, funky, stylish hotel. Perfect for singles or co
- Convenient location - Good location, and hotel is an easy 10 minute walk to downto
- Definitely worth what you're paying for -
- Excellent location for party-goers - We had a wonderful stay in Legian 101. The bed was very comf
- Excellent Service .... Perfect location - nothing to fault at all. all round outstanding service. grea
- fair price - Near shopping center, bar and beach. Price is fair enough
- Fantastic cost / benefit. - the rooms were certainly small, however we aren't a couple w
- Fantastic location for the shopper - Great great location for a shopping spree. The Spa was love
- fantastic staff - really enjoyed the stay nothing to much trouble very central
- Friendly crew and very nice hotel. - The hotel is elegant. The people are nice. I like the badge
- friendly staff, new modern and clean rooms - i stayed here for 1 night while transiting through bali.
- friendly staff - many of the rooms are internal so no outside view & window o
- Good accomodation - the 101 legian has a good location in legian beach, about 10
- Good hotel and friendly staff - i was impressed with the staff at legian 101. when i arrived
- Good hotel for solo but small rooms - I stayed one night there and it was good hotel for price.
- Good hotel - Being situated on the busy legian street this hotel is in th
- Good if your keen to party -
- Good location and good sevice - I think this hotel is great for short stays. It's near enoug
- good location and near to shopping centre - i like the location only the room to small and the bath room
- Good location but shoebox rooms - Definitely a place for the younger party animal type. The ro
- good location for partying and shopping - not for those looking for peace and quiet as it is in the mi
- good location for shopping - - nice location for shopping
- room smaller than we expecte
- Good location if you like shopping - the hotel is half way between Semyniak shopping street and c
- Good location with good breakfast - It's not so worthy money as the room is in the basement.
- Good location, but we probably wouldn't stay again - The location of 101 is good for walking to Kuta, the beach a
- Good location, lovely staff, subpar rooms - If you are travelling cheap this hotel is for you. The rooms
- Good Location - good idea to have starbucks located right at the lobby.. hav
- Good location - the hotel is new. only 11 months old. surrounding is very
- good locations, small room - really noisy hotel, but if u like to party in Bali it will b
- Good security & location - good security but unfortunately only one key per room was gi
- Good service budget hotel - It was my first time to travel in Bali. Hotel staffs were v
- Good value for the location - The room was small but clean and comfortable. The hotel is
- goog hotel - best hotel...............
- Gread location, attentive staff -
- GREAT ... Yet again - This was our second stay in 12 months and the hotel has just
- Great facilities, great staff - As a rule, I hate the bustle of Kuta. But the 101 is an oas
- Great get away and close to the beach! - This was a great stay for us. Yes the rooms were small, but
- Great hotel and wonderful staff - the hotel was in a great central location. the staff were ve
- Great hotel in fab location - this is the second time i have stayed here. i would highly r
- great Hotel service spot on - great place to stay for everything well situated for beach,
- Great hotel with great service - We had great time during our stay at 101 Legian hotel, Bali.
- Great hotel, clean, great location, great service - Stayed here before and again, not disappointed.
- Great hotel, gorgeous staff, room little small - Loved the 101, clean, tidy, super friendly with great facili
- great hotel, loved it! - great for anyone looking to party in kuta, just a 2 min walk
- great hotel, near to shopping places - i love the athmosphere of the hotel since its like a new fun
- great hotel,facility & staff,room small but comfy - 101 hotel is located in the heart of Kuta. This Hotel is ver
- Great hotel - .Great location for us very close to the main street were ev
- Great hotel - Thanks 101
We had a great stay in Bali, roof top pool was v
- Great hotel - this hotel is perfect for the price. its in a great location
- Great location and breakfast - I've been staying in this hotel a few times when I travelled
- Great location and easy access. - Not good;
1. Staff should improve their English language ski
- Great Location and features - we enjoyed that the hotel was in a great spot right on the m
- Great location and friendly helpful staff - My stay was great, the hotel seems new and clean. Would reco
- Great location and friendly staff -
- Great location and high quality rooms - really enjoyed my stay here. great location on main street i
- Great location and stuffs. - perfect for a short stay with great location.
stuffs were ve
- Great location but a rather small room - the 101 legian located just in the middle of the legian stre
- Great Location but noisy - Overall the hotel is at good location, nice room and nice vi
- Great location but not for families - Really comfy beds! Rooms are a bit
Small but are nice and c
- Great Location but not suit for family - Location is nice for nite life but hotel is not so suit for
- great location but small room - the hotel has very small parking lot, the room is also small
- Great location but small room - The location is nice, but the room is small.
- Great location but small rooms" - Nice staff and clean room. But it is a bit small. The variet
- great location but small rooms - i like the location, near the store. it's very easy to find
- Great location but small rooms - The hotel is in a strategic location. Walking distance to th
- Great location but small rooms - The room was clean, the toilet was too small, the food for b
- Great location but small rooms - Value for money. Recomend for solo traveller because of the
- great location hotel but too crowd - hotel located in very good location near tourist site and cr
- Great location Nice sized rooms Party type hotel - Went as a couple to the 101 legian, the only thing we was co
- great location not for families with young kids - Friendly staff, great buffet breakfast, lovely rooftop pool
- Great Location to central Kuta - great hotel close to all the action in kuta, sensational poo