Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2352)
May 01, 2012
Great hotel with lovely rooms, pools and staff!
Pools (x2), breakfast, room
We stayed in a 'haven room' and could not really fault it! We were on the second level ( pool side). Having read a lot of reviews complaining about noise, we were pleasantly surprised that there really isn't much noise to interrupt your day/night. The pool closes at 9 pm and there wasnt much ' party music' to complain about ( as had been mentioned in previous reviews also)
The room was a great size, bathroom lovely and mozzies kept well under control, inside and out.
The pools are awesome!
We had breakfast included every morning and found it to be fabulous - wide variety and tasty!
The hotel restaurant is a little expensive, and we preferred to eat elsewhere for other meals - the delicious onion and Zuma restaurants are only short walks away- look them up, they are most definitely worth it!
Really did have a wonderful stay here and would not hesitate to return!
May 01, 2012
Big hotel in a good location
Pools are quite nice, goof breakfast
This was my second stay at this hotel. I was very disappointed. My main issues were not being greeted upon arrival and having to lug our bags to the front desk ourselves (which is a reasonable distance from the driveway). We were then told we would have two single beds for our first night and would have to change rooms the following day, so we couldnt really settle in. The staff were not apologetic at all. The following day we left our room in the morning and were told our room would not be available until 3pm, although they would try to make it earlier. This appeared to be a common experience with other guests we met at the hotel. Housekeeping was inconsistent - water bottles not always replaced. Overall staff were not particularly helpful nor apologetic when things went wrong. Breakfast was very nice, but service and coffee very slow. Communication between different parts of the property seem lacking - I paid us 25 to use the lounge after I checked out - I went to the part of the hotel where I was told to go, the first two people I some to told me had to go back to the other side of the hotel, andante that I should not be in this section, almost felt like I was being told off for being in the more expensive section of the hotel.
Greek restaurant patarei nearby is fantastic
Families with young children
May 01, 2012
lovely hotel and service
the location is very nice, the room is cozy, and the food is great (room service and breakfast)
we have a pleasant stay there. it was a lovely hotel in a very nice location. the room is cozy and we also like the breakfast and the room service. it is quite okay if you want to bring kid, although it's better to get the suite rather than the standard room. the service is also quite satisfying however, need to give a very clear explanation if you need to call a room service.
United States of America,
April 30, 2012
The hotel is located on a busy commercial street, and not near the beach, which is a 15 minute walk. There is noisy construction next door, which lasts until 10 pm. My room air conditioner leaked, the bathroom tiles were cracked, and the mirror stained. No reason to travel to Bali to stay here.
Sip restuarnat down the street has excellent french food.
April 29, 2012
Perfect easy clean will stay again for sure
nice pool and rooms and foxtel - bad food but doesnt matter as surrounded by great restaurants!
good location for shopping and food
nice and clean and new and cheap!
United States of America,
April 29, 2012
Cool lobby and pool areas, too loud
pool area and decor outside is nice
i expected more from this place given the reviews and the price. wasn't really worth it, altho it's snazzy like a first rate hotel, and the rooms are clean. i didn't like the rooms decor a bit cold and marble floor, altho the design was fine, and clean. way too loud! try to get a room in the back in the suites area, and not the main hotel building. loud also because the balcony doors do not shut tight? what is that? a design flaw or why would they tolerate that?
too hip and busy for me; loud bar and restaurant, that was expensive altho the buffet looked good and lots of customers. it's 15 min walk to the beach, which is not nice; like all of kuta side beaches...
i'd skip this area completely, and go to better place in bali.
oh also. they held us up insisting to check on the bar tab which the staff said we drank 2 things and ate somehting else from mini bar. obviously we are not lying when we said we did not partake of the minibar, but they made us almost late for the airport by not believing us. lame. friendly was fine, but this detail, not cool.
skip seminak/kuta entirely.
April 28, 2012
Great value for money!
Wifi and central location
Great value accommodation in a fairly central location. Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was clean and modern. Would absolutely come back again.
Zulu Vegetarian Paradise for a great healthy feed and friendly service.
April 28, 2012
I stay at the Haven regularly, and found this stay to be as comfortable and convenient as the previous ones. Good value and I really like the breakfast buffet. I am happy there and will return when the next occasion arises.
April 27, 2012
Great location, but nothing flash.
Close to good restaurants
The location is great, it has all the amenities you would expect, however something seems to be missing. The staff do not have as good a grasp of English as at most other hotels and the rooms were small-ish. The pools were fine, but not large and no space for families.
April 26, 2012
Good location and good value
Music from the front of the hotel can be loud at night. Pool area was great to lounge around by. Food at the hotel was overpriced and portions were small.
Much better food options outside of the hotel with the Japanese restaurant down the road and Cafe Seminyak the favourites during my stay. Supermarket nearby (next to Cafe Seminyak) was very convenient.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Haven Bali Seminyak, Bali
- A good one indeed - i spent 3 days there, it was magnificent. great access, frie
- A very cozy hotel - It's very cozy and the hotel staffs service is excellent. As
- A very memorable stay - We were travelling in a family and we were upgraded to a 2 b
- Again, stayed here a million things - Be careful of mozzies in the room!
Clean rooms otherwise.
- All stay in Haven - i chose haven because i realize this hotel is close to every
- Almost perfect - Everything is great. Front office staff performance Can be i
- An oasis in the middle of Seminyak - first of all, thanks to agoda, i got an excellent deal!!! th
- Awesome! - The Haven Was absolutely wonderful in everyway i was a littl
- Beautiful hotel in good location - Stayed at the suites during my recent stay. Really big rooms
- Beautiful hotel with an unexpected upgrade! - We stayed at The Haven Seminyak for only one night and were
- beautiful hotel - Great value for money.
- Beautiful Villa - Not far from airport in a good location in Seminyak. We book
- Best hotel around - Best hotel around. Excellent value for money. Three chille
- best location - nice room, clean, polite and the location is perfect.
- Big crowded hotel -
- Big efficeint freindly hotel - Overall a great hotel well priced, centrally located, well m
- central location , good and friendly staff - central in seminyak located hotel , closeby shops and restau
- Centrally located hotel - The hotel was literally a haven. Quiet and nice pools. There
- chick place in seminyak - very very nice staffs,
and nice room and terrace!
a bit cr
- Comfortable room but noisy - I stayed in a room on the ground floor with a view to the sw
- Comfortable, clean and great service hotel - The hotel was very comfortable, the staff also very helpful
- Comfortable, luxurious and Relaxing - The overall experience was excellent, hotel was right in the
- Could be better - The hotel was quite new, nice design, claimed as tsunami rea
- easy and comfortable - Fine, however the reception staff could be more polite and f
- Excellent choice for a first trip to Bali - my only grumble was on check-in my credit card was declined
- Excellent hotel with great pool - I originally booked hotel for 3 days but extended for 2 more
- Excellent Hotel with great staff. Good location. - great after sales service. we checked out at noon, but our f
- Excellent hotel - Awesome stay at Haven! Nice room, great breakfast, friendly
- Excellent location & Clean - stayed for 4 nights business/ holiday with a friend, great a
- Excellent - This is one of the nicest hotels around. The breakfast was r
- Fantastic hotel! But poor check in experience. - The heaven is in an excellent location with high quality fur
- Fantastic hotel, best location - Excellent stay at this hotel! Staff was polite and friendly;
- Fantastic Hotel - I loved the haven , it was beautiful, loved the gardnes surr
- For what I got, surprisingly good! - For some reasons, I was upgraded to a suite both times I sta
- Good all round place to stay - An enjoyable stay in Bali. Did lots of walking as things wer
- Good hotel and excellent breakfast -
- Good hotel and excellent breakfast - stay was good but the aircon wasnt working as expected
- Good hotel decent location - Overall the hotel was good for the price you pay. The only t
- good hotel with best location - Hotel yg bagus di area yg sangat strategis. Menu sarapan OK
- Good hotel with good food! - Really enjoyed this stay. Rooms bigger than average and well
- Good Hotel with great service - very good hotel with great restaurant surrounding. we came b
- Good hotel with value for money location - It's value for money location with shops and restaurants nea
- Good hotel, well located with helpful staff - Really enjoyed our stay, good value and very good location f
- good hotel - I stayed in 2 days.
hotel room is very clean, and the bteakf
- Good Location and service with a smile - Great location with proximity to beach and shopping district
- good location for beach and shopping - The reception and bell-boy on arrival isnt friendly at all.
- Good location in Seminyak Area - Great value hotel in Seminyak Area. While at first, we were
- good location, good value - It is in the seminyak area. Good value hotel, nice friendly
- Good location, nice room - This hotel is one of the nice hotel in seminyak since it is
- good location..small hotel - it's was five nights..we were enjoy our time..the hotel new
- good location - good location right near shopping and a 10 min walk to the b
- good location - i love walking along the seminyak area, shopping at oberoi..
- good small trendy room - Ask for a room away from the main street...it's way too nois
- Great spot for rendevouz and drinks with friends - The moment I arrived I knew I feel at home ; great welcome w
- Great and lovely hotel - This is my first visit to this hotel. I was very impressed w
- Great Getaway for the Hectics! - my family stay at the haven hotel at seminyak, bali indonesi
- Great hotel and services, great location too. - Clean environment, spacious room, with a very beautiful swim
- Great hotel at a great location - The one bedroom suite was so nice! The room had modern, mini
- Great hotel with great service standard - I had a great time at this hotel. Great service by the train
- Great hotel with lovely rooms, pools and staff! - We stayed in a 'haven room' and could not really fault it!
- Great hotel, highly recommended -
- Great Hotel. Great Location - The Haven was a great hotel. I loved it. They had shuttle se
- Great Hotel - We stayed two nights at the Haven and were thoroughly impres
- Great Location and Good Customer Service - First day of arrival at the hotel, in the night, hotel room
- Great location and Great Service - Hotel and staff were faultless. Great location, close to ev
- Great location and nice hotel - Great location, walking distance to central attractions in S
- Great location but service so so - I was given a room near the lobby. The overall experience of
- Great location with great location - i booked 2 rooms for 4 nihghts stay with my daughter and 2 g
- Great location, beautiful and service with a smile - This is the second time we've st The Haven and we'd gladly g
- Great Location, Nice Hotel - Nice and clean rooms with good location.
- Great location, simple/nice, lovely pool & grounds - The staff was extremely friendly and cheerful so the service
- Great location, very good service, rooms are ok - This hotel has an amazing swimming pool, great surroundings
- great location. lovely hotel - our stay was only very short but we thoroughly enjoyed it. t
- Great location; good value - We had a very nice stay. The suite was large and comfortabl
- great location - i had a room overlooking the pool
room was very very clean
- great location - the hotel located in the center of seminyak. very easy to go
- Great location - We did not get to stay here, as the room we had booked had a
- Great location - we were greeted with a warm welcome and the staff were extre
- Great place for a centrally located hotel -
- Great place to stay - i've stayed a the haven a couple of times and have never bee
- great place to stay - this is a lovely hotel in a great location and awesome break
- Great place, amazing looking and great service - Enjoyed every part of our stay at the haven, one of the best
- Great price - was a lovely 3 night stay with a great pool. situated in th
- Great stay - great location and fantastic friendly staff. prompt service
- great value hotel - value hotel- i will return at anytime i am in bali
- gud price - its a perfect hotel for seminyak area, but a bit noisy
- Heaven on earth with the friendliest staff in Bali - I absolutely love this hotel. I would recommend it to anyone
- Hip hotel w industrial material touches - a wonderful hotel. recommend a suite overlooking pool. in
- hospitable - we usually stay in the suites but this time chose the hotel
- Hotel at Seminyak - provide basic ammenities. have a basic deck at beach for thi
- Hotel dengan ambience yg cozy dan great location - Secara umum merupakan pengalaman yang menyenangkan dengan ku
- I will come back to Haven! - Absolutely fantastic! Check in time is 3pm. Free shuttle to
- Lousy service at reception - booked through agoda..we got twin bed instead of double bed.
- lovely hotel and service with a great smile. - l find the staff a great selling point for the hotel. l have
- lovely hotel and service with a smile - The breakfast was great, location was around of shopping are
- lovely hotel and service with a smile - the stay was great, the staff were very friendly and helpful
- Lovely hotel, good location but air-con not cold - Is a great place to relax. The issue here is weather is hot
- Lovely Hotel, great buffet breakfast - Enjoyed the stay, great hotel location, great buffet breakfa
- lovely hotel - Every thing was perfect. They done awsem arrangment as we ar
- lovely hotel - The first day I reach the hotel, I was being told that I won