Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : The Haven Seminyak
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2313)
November 12, 2012
In the middle of shops, boutique and resto
arrive in 10 am and the receptionist said room will be ready about 3 pm! but they would do their best to provided it around 2 or less! my god, this is bali not tokyo or hk in which check in time is usually 3 pm. i've been traveling to bali many times in a year (more than 10 times usually) but this is the first time i choose to stay in the haven instead of villa as always, and also the first time feels this exeperience. the worst is, they couldn't give me double bed due to some problems in their 40 rooms (toilets problem as pak putera the supervisor whom talked to me) so the choices are he asked me if i want to move to their sister hotel which is the 101 legian which i knew the price is cheaper than haven and smaller room size compare to haven, or i'm taking the twin bed room in haven the one that they only had and which located on the corner and had no view rather than room in front of me and just a very little side of poolside. room has been charged to my account so we don't have any choice rather than accept it. above all worst thing, room itself is okay, breakfast was so so (not so many choices but still fine for fulfill your stomach before activity in bali). will definitely think twice before staying in this hotel again. hope it wasn't happened to other guest.
Haven located very close to SIP this is French fine-dining restaurant. When u out of the hotel just turn left and walking straight until about 100m on your right side you will find the restaurant. Steak is good, well-known enough in Bali. Dress-up properly, short is okay. Best time to dine is in the evening. Usually full on Friday and Saturday nite. Mostly expatriate and overseas tourists who had dinner here.
November 11, 2012
Pretty hotel, but rooms were quiet disappointing
It was a really nice hotel. But was quite disappointed in the room. The aircon wasn't working well and it got really warm in the middle of the night. The toilet smelt a little stale/mouldy and the lock was spoilt so I was stuck in the toilet for 15 mins before the repair man came to fix ot.
November 11, 2012
Great location and friendly staff
Location, cleanliness and very nice staff
Had a very nice stay at Haven Hotel. It's close to all the shops and airport. Breakfast was very nice and staff in the restaurant were lovely. We enjoyed the beach club service. I will recommend this hotel and will stay there next time in Bali.
November 11, 2012
The staff couldn't be more helpful.
The breakfast was fantastic.
We stayed a week but I wish it was longer. The location is great only a short taxi ride to great shopping and food. The pool was beautiful and the staff very accommodating.
The best food I had in Bali was at Mama Sun. I also recommend Biku for a great High Tea.
Families with young children
November 10, 2012
Had a pleasant surprise, we were given a free upgrade. Great Location and wonderful breakfast.
November 09, 2012
Nice clean rooms over looking the main pool. Great location walking distance to everything.
November 09, 2012
Great hotel at a great location
Spacious rooms, pool view, walking distance to the beach
The one bedroom suite was so nice! The room had modern, minimalist furnishings and a spacious kitchen area. The bathroom amenities were quite basic, but they were good quality and didn't feel like cheap stuff. The gym was small and basic, so don't expect much. If you plan on lounging by the pool, it is long and narrow and can get pretty crowded throughout the day, I much preferred lounging at a beach club nearby.
Breakfast by the pool was good - the options varied from day to day quite well. Location wise, the Haven Hotel is quite perfect - just a few minutes walk to Double Six Beach from the back entrance where the suites are and the main entrance is on Jalan Raya Seminyak, where all the shops and restaurants are. Overall, the hotel was a great experience! Which is why I keep coming back!
Warung Italia is owned by an Italian and offers authentic but very affordable italian dishes.
November 08, 2012
Large hotel with somewhat impersonal service.
Central location, good facilities
We stay at the Haven when it's a short stay as the rooms are woefully small and even two people get in each other's way. It's a smart hotel and the staff think they are special working there. They also think you should regard them as special. They're helpful but make you feel like they are doing you a favour instead of providing service. Tendency to officiousness.
Breakfast is mediocre for a hotel of this class - food quality is just adequate. Could do with a makeover.
The hotel is set out over a long strip of land and it's quite a walk if you have a room located in the rear building. Elderly people should request room in the front.
There's a swimming pool but it didn't seem overly popular. The balconies all overlook it with a consequent impact when there's a rowdy group of Australians drinking poolside as we experienced.
The hotel is on the main street but can also be accessed via a back entrance with another lobby. It's great for those who just want to shop or pop off to the nearby beach which is about 500 metres away. There are also villas available which presumably offer a higher level of comfort and privacy.
November 08, 2012
Simple, contemporary hotel in a very good location
Located in the heart of Seminyak and only a 10 minute walk to the beach. Clean, comfortable and pleasant service
Smooth check-in, clean room. Basic but comfortable. Great location and nice restaurant and lounge area. Not ideal for business travelers. Can be very noisy at night with live band and internet connectivity is next to useless. Wifi at dial up speed. Most travelers need some level of connectivity and it is about time the management of this hotel did something about it. Pity,as the hotel works qute well in most other aspects.
Very good location. Near shops, nightlife and beach.
November 08, 2012
Easy hotel location and facility at Seminyak
For business traveller, Seminyak will suit all budget with its attractions along the narrow road. Noise level is however not predictable and the loud live music will keep you alive until at least 10 in evening.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Haven Bali Seminyak, Bali
- A great Hotel - I had a wonderful time stay in The Haven Bali Seminyak. Staf
- A little disappointing - we felt we were just a number at the haven.
the pools had t
- a modern hotel hidden in a busy street - We booked 2 room and one room got upgraded to junior suit. W
- a tardis which gets better the more you explore - we had come back to the hotel for a second time and found th
- Above Average - hotel room was clean, food in the hotel is above average. i
- Absolutely Fabulous! - A fabulous stay was had at The Haven. It seriously was so re
- Affordable Luxury - Never such hotels without arial views
- a-ma-zing - this was my second time in bali and i loved it so much more
- Awesome Hotel - moved here from another hotel after 5 nights in kuta. staff
- Beautiful Hotel in a fantastic location - We loved our stay at the Haven. It is a beautiful hotel and
- Beautiful Hotel! - the haven is a stand out hotel! great location, even though
- Beautiful hotel. Great location - The photo's of this hotel on Agoda do not do this hotel just
- clean and new - new hotel, with a nice pool and staff. great location near t
- Clean new hotel - Really enjoyed staying here. Was very close to everything an
- Comfortable hotel at teh affordable price - Beach, able to access beach at other hotel by free shuttle,
- Comfy beds but overpriced everything else - I wont stay there again. The pool had no atmosphere and the
- Convenient hotel in Seminyak - Our stay was satisfactory at The Haven. The rooms where cle
- Convenient location - noisy pop music played loudly 24/7. stingy with supplying d
- Cozy place n convenient llocation - The room is beautifull n in the middle of the city...it's ju
- Cozy - it's not my first but always enjoy staying here. nice staff,
- Decent hotel for a decent price. - Nice rooms, bathroom isn't very private though, as a couple
- Definetely i'm coming back! -
- Excellent hotel, Superb Location - The hotel is the most central, situated right on Seminyak Ro
- Excellent location and atmosphere - Great rooms, usable bath which is hit and miss in bali, fant
- Excellent Staff and location - When we arrived we asked if they could give us a room that w
- Excellent, highly recommended - We had booked in a delux room and after long multiple flight
- Fabulous all round! - my stay at the haven was the highlight of a month stay in ba
- Fabulous hotel great location and happy services - We loved the Haven and will stay again
In the heart od Semi
- Fabulous hotel, exceptional service - Fabulous short getaway, nothing to much trouble for the staf
- Fantastic hotel, friendly helpful staff - We were upgraded to a suite, and that was after receiving a
- Fantastic hotel, wonderful staff & facilities - We loved The Haven, we have styaed there 3 times now & will
- Friendly staff - Hotel located at one of the main roads. Noise Is everywhere
- Friendly staff - We only stayed one night at The Haven Bali and wished we cou
- Good hotel and excellent breakfast -
- good hotel and good hospitality - we were happy to stay there cause the hotel's very nice
- good hotel at good price - overall good hotel, location is nice, breakfast is good, bed
- Good hotel in a good location - The hotel is located on a shopping street perfect for Bali s
- Good location and room design but noise problem - the hotel is new and good design.room is comfortable but i w
- Good location but little parking space - I like the location and the room. But The parking space is r
- Good Location with clan well equipped rooms. - Our flights were delayed bu 3 hours which meant we arrived a
- good location. - nice to stay here.Hotel haven Seminyak. This is 2nd time sta
- Good location - Construction, lack of service and some very inappropriate co
- good location - We stayed 5nights in suite room. The room was really nice an
- Good loction and room are big enough for couples - the hotel service is good and the staff's over there very he
- good place and location - the hotel is located in the heart of seminyak area so i can
- good service, clean and good locations nice pool - been lovely
be ready for humid and cultural experience of b
- Good, clean, comfortable, convenient location - We had a good stay here. Clean, comfortable, and enjoyed our
- Good. I will stay here next time as well. - Not an exclusive hotel but money worth. I will stay here aga
- good - good location, good hotel, good cocktail
need a taxi to go o
- Great 2 bedroom apartments! - we loved our stay here. we had a great 2 bed apartment, love
- Great and Enjoyable -
- Great features and good location - Pretty close to the beach and the rooms were luxurious compa
- great hotel - was pleasantly surprised - the food and drinks were great.
staff were very professiona
- Great hotel and great service! - this hotel was really lovely, its location is good and it is
- Great Hotel excellent location - Initially I was disappointed as we couldn't get our room and
- Great hotel with awesome services - we had a great memories in our stays in the haven. first we
- Great hotel with large bedrooms, lounge and dining - lovely place to stay and i have now stayed there on 3 occass
- Great Hotel! - My boyfriend and I stayed here for 6 nights.
The hotel loc
- Great hotel! - Overall great hotel! We would definitely stay here again! Ho
- Great Hotel! - The service was very good, the room is clean & great.
- Great hotel, friendly attentive staff - The only negative (ish) thing to say is the area around the
- Great location & great service - our 6 night stay was very enjoyable. the room was well appoi
- Great location and fantastic service - Hotel staff are very friendly, efficient and helpful. The ha
- great location and friendly staff - nice clean property and found staff to be freindly and helpf
- Great location and friendly staffs - Great location, close to shopping area in Seminyak, very clo
- great location and pool - lovely hotel with large beautiful well-kept peaceful gardens
- Great location and rooms - Rude reception staff and extremely disorganised!
- Great location but small room for family - We booked 3 rooms for 1 days with our big fam. We continued
- Great location with lovely service and smile - Lovely service, the staff always greet you with a smile. Ver
- Great location with reasonable price - We initially gotten a room on 4th floor that is near the mai
- Great location with various of fun - we stayed for 3days in the Haven and it was absolutely a gre
- Great location, accommodating and friendly staff! - This hotel is good value for money. The rooms have everythin
- Great location, Clean rooms, Great price. - Great! But just a little noisy at night because of the locat
- Great location, comfort and clean - We were there for 3 nights and 3 rooms, for business trip, a
- Great location, friendly staff - i stayed 1 night in haven after a week staying in nusa dua a
- Great location, great hotel - My 13th trip to Bali, and this hotel was just perfect. All k
- Great location, lovely hotel and good service - It's good..we have air conditioning problem in the room but
- great location, lovely hotel, clean and spacious - lucky me they have upgrade my room to one bedroom suites,
- Great location. Friendly staff -
- Great location. - The normal room is a bit noisy during night time due to band
- great location - Great location, close to shops, good service and great pool
- Great Location - Marvellous stay at the hotel. Being upgraded from hotel to s
- Great Location- - we were upgraded to a suite down the back of the hotel - fan
- Great locations - We were upgraded to the suites upon checking in. Love the v
- great property - the property is good but my stay was disturbing by 2 uncomfo
- Great room and location - i loved this hotel. we had a suite and what a lovely stay. i
- Great rooms but quite small - I like the staff at The Haven, they are very friendly. Unfor
- Great service and friendly staff. - our stay at the haven was for ten nights and we found the st
- Great service, great locations among shops - only thing is that the hotel is quite noisy. there's loud mu
- Great services and great room - i stayed her for a week on my own and had a great time, loun
- Great value for money! - Great value accommodation in a fairly central location. Sta
- Highly recommended for first timers to Bali - The hotel is so conveniently located in the middle of Seminy
- Hotel dengan ambience yg cozy dan great location - Secara umum merupakan pengalaman yang menyenangkan dengan ku
- Hotel with good location in Seminyak - The hotel room is ok, but the shower floor is not well maint
- In the middle of shops, boutique and resto - arrive in 10 am and the receptionist said room will be ready
- It was a short stay but pleasant room to stay. -
- It was fun to stay here since close to many club -
- Jewel in the heart of Seminyak - The Haven has to be one of the favorite hotels for Bali Trav
- location good, room all fine, always clean, - Everything was great next time would ask for a suite as it w
- love everythings - the jotel is very nice,breakfast was very good,the location