Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (533)
United States of America,
November 21, 2012
Ambience, staff, gorgeous grounds and room.
I couldn't believe how this place overtook me. I've worked as a travel agent for 30 years and own my own travel adventure company. This place blew me away. Nothing on trip advisors or Agoda gave this place the credit it deserves. It has been written up in Travelers Nast Condo twice and has other rewards such as the Worlds Top 100 Spa resorts. The pools, room, staff was all top notch. The beautiful grounds and colourful decor was very much appreciated as well as its location and shuttle service.
November 21, 2012
A hidden gem
Luxurious and Tranquil Setting
my husband i stayed here for our honeymoon. we both enjoyed every single minute spent at the mansion resort hotel & spa. it is a stunning resort with outstanding service. the views were breath taking. you feel like you are in the middle of a jungle surrounded by beautiful art yet it is so close to everything. food and service was superb. very close to a lot of attractions and the city. will highly recommend it. if you are travelling to bali a visit to ubud and a stay in the mansion is a must. will visit again if we ever come back to bali. thank you.
Monkey Forest and all the beautiful temples
November 20, 2012
lovely hotel and service with a smile
We had a good stay with the Mansion. The hotel is located away from the main ubud city and is quiet and calming. The hotel provides free transport to ubud city and free pick up back to the hotel and it's very convenient. The room is comfortable and if a good size. However, we found the swimming pool not well maintained which is a bit disappointing.
Ubud is a very beautiful town and they have a lot of small boutique shops located in almost every street of ubud.
November 18, 2012
Wonderful hotel-Seacret Area-
we had a wonderful stay at the mansion with large spacious rooms, ac, free wireless internet, gorgeous bathrooms some with attached outdoor gardens. it seems each room is unique. although watch out for the occasional mosquitos…the cost of living and being close to the nature of tropical luxury. no worries as the staff are very helpful in providing mosquito coils, electric diffusers and potpourri burners. the traditional costumed staff are also very sweet, friendly, courteous and helpful regardless of monetary reimbursement.
the all you can eat breakfast buffet is a delightful event with all the stops in a tranquil location by the infinity pool. indoor or out you are always 1 step or more from the outdoors with cabana style or umbrella dining around the pool and garden. delicious custom made omelets with all the accoutrements plus an assortment of delicious local and european choices including various protein sources ….from fresh, non-processed pork or chicken breakfast links, tempeh, tofu, congee, fresh juices, homemade carrot and banana desert pastries, mochi, tea, coffee milk and various cereals.
a dental clinic and shopping are available right on the premises and you are only a 5 -8 minute walk from penestana kajar where there are local restaurants, laundry service, “vespa restaurant” for internet with a health food and fresh pastry selection, and left and up around the corner is the “naughty gecko” for local produce at very reasonable prices. sometimes the local dogs, a breed found only in bali will politely escort you or protect you on your way. in addition free & frequent shuttle service is provided to downtown ubud for even greater variety. the mansion is beautifully landscaped throughout where swimming pools are intertwined with the tropical gardens as if you are swimming through the tropical rainforest in a natural pond or stream.
all the conveniences of luxury combined with local culture and nature!
November 17, 2012
exotic marigold hotel
This has been a beautiful hotel in it's day. The room was clean but maintenance is poor.
There seemed to be a lot of staff not doing much. The pool hadn't been cleaned, the china needed to be bleached of tea stains. Table clothes hadn't been changed and umbrellas had mould on them. I think a good manager could have the hotel in top class order in no time. Almost but not quite.
November 15, 2012
What a lovely Hotel, comfortable situation and Environment, we could enjoy the sound of Frogs, small insects etc. Nice green view surrounding.
We could go to public of interest nearby with FREE shuttle bus.
we could enjoy the spa and massage facilities as well.
However, the location is far enough from the airport, it would be nice if the hotel prepare the FREE airport transfer.
Families with older children
November 15, 2012
Hotel was built quite sometimes already but they still maintain it well.
November 12, 2012
Beautiful garden comfortable room plus bed.
Many status plus swimming pool with nice garden
This is a very comfortable resort plus spa hotel
for couple traveling at Ubud, Bali. Many
swimming pools plus spa, gardens with statues.
Enjoy the breakfast beside the swimming pool
and the hotel manager always came to say
hello with you, let us feel be respected.
November 11, 2012
Beautiful Hotel, with very kind staff
We had the Premiere Suite and it was simply beautiful, breakfast might not be the greatest choice but for the 3 days we stayed it was more than fine, the staff was amazing and also the shuttle bus to Ubud Palaca was great service
we really enjoyed our stay, the only downturn was that the bar closes at 11pm and the toile in the premiere suite is only separated from the room by a curtain - you could call it a bonding expereince for couples
November 09, 2012
Fantastic hotel, huge rooms
Great service and friendly staff
Location is a bit off from Ubud centre but I was able to relax and enjoy the scenic view from my balcony. Got the royal suite.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Mansion Resort Hotel & Spa, Bali
- A bit quiet and creepy - as we had checked in late in the afternoon, it was getting d
- A nice place - It is a really nice hotel. The service is good. The room is
- Amazing place. - We found this by chance on Agoda and indeed felt very lucky
- Beautiful surprise - I couldn't believe how this place overtook me. I've worked a
- Beautyfull hotel - Absolutely perfect hotel which I can recommend to everyone.
- Best Hotel to Stay in Ubud Area - I would suggest this hotel, those who wants to stay out of c
- Big clean room in a mansion - The mansion's interior is rather old and creepy but the gard
- Close to perfection! - amazing hotel in Ubud...with one word!
- Far, horrible, dirty and very rude hotel staff - this is not a 4* hotel at all. the rooms are very dirty with
- Good place to stay for relaxing time in Ubud - For those looking to visit Ubud, the Mansion provides a good
- Great Experience - Having stayed at the Mansion during offseason, the vakue for
- Great Hotel with Amazing Service - We loved the rooms. The staff always had a smile and if yo
- Great hotel - A fantastic hotel, which we loved. It is like a huge palace
- Great staff, confused hotel - The Mansion is full of stuff , and I do mean full of stuff ,
- Great Stay in Bali at the Mansion - Great place to stay real value for money stayed in the Ambas
- HoneyMoon Stay in The Mansion - Bali - During our check in, we feel so warm with their welcome. We
- I want to get married just so I can go back - this is one of the most beautiful hotels i have ever stayed
- lives up to its name "the mansion". - a great place to stay just out of ubud, with a shuttle servi
- Lovely and peaceful and friendly - a great place to relax during the day.night time was a littl
- lovely hotel friendly - stayed here before liked it a lot very peaceful and quiet ju
- Lovely hotel with huge roooms and great service - A very nice hotel, with superb service. We got a ree upgrade
- Lovely hotel, a real treasure of Ubud - The hotel was private and secluded from the streets of Ubud.
- Lovely Mansion - Lovely mansion for couple, secluded in Ubud. We had the priv
- Lovely, quirky hotel - I thoroughly enjoyed this big, quirky hotel (captures the fe
- Nice, tranquil and a relaxing resort - this resort really kicked off our bali trip with a bang! th
- Our stay at Mansion Palace - We felt very much at home at the hotel and found it quite cl
- Quiet location with friendly sevice - very comfortable room, very quiet and pleasant surroundings,
- Quite place, great to unwind - a great place to unwind if you are from the busy city. we ch
- Really nice hotel with all the trimmings - An excellent hotel and spa. Close to the town with a good sh
- Stunning hotel with fantastic service - Staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was out o
- Super mansion! - really nice mansion with luxury bathroom and nice swimming p
- The Mansion Resort Hotel & Spa, -
- The Mansion Resort Hotel & Spa - It is a good stay. It is better than expected. Clean and com
- the mansion resort is really a mansion - The 1st room we got was with a pvt heart shape pool n really
- The Mansion - this hotel is OTT...only a very brief stay to do some filmin