Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1681)
September 30, 2012
Location and facilities appropriate to my needs
Great location, quiet and relaxing atmosphere
What I was looked for when I was planning my trip was a hotel near the beach and at the same time near the commercial establishments. Yulia Beach Inn Hotel was exactly that. 3 minutes walk and you're already in Kuta Beach. Also nearby is Kuta Square where there are plenty of shops and restaurants which for me is utter convenience. If you're into the night scene, you can walk to Legian St. where there's a lot of restaurants, bars and entertainment establishments to choose from.
The overall hotel ambiance is relaxing in true Balinese style. The rooms are clean and comfortable. They also have a restaurant that serves good food. In fact, I dined there most of the time during my stay because they offer all my favorite Indonesian dishes.
Bali is my favorite vacation destination. When I go back I plan to stay again at this hotel. It's good value for money as their rates are reasonable. And most importantly, it's right at the heart of it all.
The hotel's restaurant, Yulia's Kitchen, offers an array of local and international cuisine. It's open for breakfast and even non-hotel guests dine there. It's also busy during lunch and dinner which to me is an affirmation that it's one of the good restaurants in town...then about 10 minutes walk from the hotel is Made's Warung. A trip to Bali is not complete for me without ordering 'Nasi Goreng Special' at Made's Warung. It is regarded among the most popular dining places in town... If you just want a quick bite, a stone's throw away are fast food chains like KFC, McDonalds, Pizza Hut and even coffee places like Starbucks, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Gloria Jeans etc.
September 30, 2012
Lovely hotel in great location
we enjoy our stay and will looking forward to stay in this hotel
September 30, 2012
beautiful people in great location
small bali hotel, great location
always enjoy staying at this hotel, it is small, Bali people very friendly, the rooms are clean and comfortable, the location is good. The staff are always very friendly and can never do enough for you.
September 29, 2012
Lokasi strategis dan pelayanan OK
lokasi strategis di daerah kuta
lokasi yang strategis di jalan pantai kuta, dekat sekali dengan pantai kuta dan keramaian bali.
pelayanan yang ramah, dan suasana hotel yang cukup menyejukan hati, what a pleasant hotel in kuta
September 28, 2012
great room and location
service clean modern room
great room and location ,service clean modern room, nice food good prices shopping and masssages close by
September 27, 2012
This hotel is definitely Bali's best secret.
Fantastic location, very big rooms, good breakfast and awesome staff
the many positive comments on agoda has encouraged us to book most of our stay in this hotel and we were so pleased we did. this hotel is rated as 3 stars but the super deluxe rooms are certainly very close to many of the 5 star rooms we stayed in. huge marble bathrooms, big rooms,lots of storgae space for people who are staying a bit longer and the staff are very helpful and friendly.this place is well maintained and you always see workers around the gardens or cleaning the swimming pool. the airconditioning is strong and works well. my husband and i would certainly come to yulia again if we ever return to Bali.this hotel is a real value for money. breakfast is very good, you choose 2 items from the menu but you can also help yourself to juice, toast, jam, butter and any type of eggs you want prepared by a chef on top of that. you certainly don't go hungry.
around dinner or lunchtime walk around the allies before you choose where to have your meal. you will find some real gems in little allies and side streets with amazing prices.
also. warning, do not exchange your money from money exchange places on the streets; use atm machines or banks. we were very disappointed with some exchange places where they tried ti shuffle the money like cards and give us a lesser amount!
September 25, 2012
Great location and service
Centrally located, helpful staff, nice buffet breakfast
1 min walk to 24hr convenient shop, souvenir shops, spa, local food restaurants, 24hr KFC and Gloria Jeans cafe. 5 mins walk to the crowded Kuta beach, not clean but with beautiful sunset view. Hard Rock hotel, 24hr McD, Pizzahut, restaurants and the beautiful Kuta Square are just opposite to the beach.
The hotel rooms are big and clean but a bit noisy coz our rooms are faces the swimming pool. The pool is a bit small and dirty but you can swim anytime you like.
Value for money, definitely will stay here again!
10 mins walk to Legian street, free entry for international guests!
September 25, 2012
The hotel was warm and had a homey feel to it. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful, I liked Atil most especially. The newly renovated room we stayed in was fairly sized and was near the entrance. Very nice room.
The location of the hotel is great! It was right smack at the center of everything, restaurants and shopping area, and about 5 minutes walk to Kuta Beach and Hard Rock.
I would highly recommend this hotel.
September 24, 2012
Great location and ambience
good location, nice breakfast, friendly staff
Loved the location. Just minutes away from the Kuta Beach. The hotel had a nice restaurant and the breakfast was pretty nice. Good and friendly staff. A pretty pool. Though we did have a little bit of mosquito trouble it was nothing much to fret about.
I would return.
Hotel Feature Tip:
You might wanna bring along some mosquito coils to keep the mozzies away.
September 23, 2012
Lovely hotel with a smile
Big comfortable room, clean, nice and friendly staffs, convenience to everything
I stayed here for a week and overall it was a brilliant stay. would defenitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Yulia Beach Inn Hotel, Bali
- "Keep the good work up" - I stayed at this hotel for 3 weeks and i have no complaints
- A Friendly Hotel - I had a great night while i was stay in this hotel, the peop
- A nice situated hotel - we stayed there almost 5times. We really like this hotel. Fr
- Beautiful local hotel cheap and central! - Everytime I go to Bali i always stay somewhere diffrent but
- Clean Hotel with Convenient Location - Hotel Standard Room:
The hotel provide standard room with s
- Clean, friendly and affordable - we have stayed at the yulia a couple of times now and each t
- Comfortable,value for money and good accessibility -
- Convenient Location -
- Decent hotel for the price - It was quick, stayed for a night before we moved on to a dif
- Easy to access to other location. - The small swimming pool & restaurant under renovation,nearby
- excellant for what we were looking for - very quant and quiet place very friendly staff even though t
- Excellent location, great service, lovely hotel - Additional to the unexpected breakfast vouchers x 2 enabling
- Fantastic, Great location - Overall, the stay was good, price paid for the stay was reas
- God Service with lovely smile and good breakfast - it was really a nice stay, get comfortable in hotel room, se
- Good and clean hotel with friendly staff - The room is clean and the location is good for shopping.
- Good clean hotel. - good central location within walking distance to everything.
- Good for a one night stay... - Budget accomadation for just a one night stay. Near to KFC a
- Good hotel in great location - The hotel is in a good place but its a bit old. The rooms ar
- Good hotel in the centre of things - This hotel was very much as expected. It is right in the cen
- Good Hotel - Globally speaking, it is a good hotel for the budget tourist
- Good location and good value budget hotel - We found this hotel very affordable and in a good location,
- Good location and service - We stayed two nights at Yulia and had two different rooms--o
- Good location but be careful - we arrived at yulia inn and thought it seemed nice. after ch
- Good location near the beach - The pictures that you see on Agoda for Yulia Inn are for rea
- Good location, decent and clean rooms - good location, very near to kuta beach and shopping area. th
- Good location, great staff - Definitely say you want a renovated room. Stayed in an old r
- Good location - It is easy for us to visit Kuta, we can walk for shopping, f
- good room, great staff all very friendly , - we love staying in kuta and this is as central as it gets bu
- Good rooms but building site! hotel - The hotel is well situated and quiet except if you have nois
- Good service, clean rooms and good facilities - I stayed there for two days and had a good and comfortable s
- Good value for money. Strategic location and close -
- great hotel amd nice location - 1 should choose this hotel to stay,its safe and very good ho
- Great hotel and location - Enjoy staying in Yulia Beach Inn Hotel. It is a simple and n
- Great hotel, friendly staff - Was a great location as 2 minute walk to the beach and super
- Great little hotel with good rooms for th eprice. - we have stayed there 4 times now and will do so again. it's
- Great location & breakfast, cute pool - great location, 2 minutes walking distance to kuat beach, br
- Great location and lovely hotel - It is a small hotel but the room is clean and and the pool a
- great location and nice hotel - its a great hotel with good, friendly service at a nice loca
- Great location and value for money - We really enjoy our stay at Yulia Beach Inn Hotel. I love th
- Great location but less equipment - the hotel is like standard hotel.i think i can find deluxe r
- Great Location but simple room - hotel area is very small but the room was good enough space
- Great location but small rooms and expensive - The rooms were extremely small, the shower and towels were o
- Great location but small rooms, but overall ok - Booked the Deluxe room and it's new and clean. Although size
- Great location but small rooms - great location because close to Kuta beach (5 minutes walk),
- Great location but small rooms - it was a pleasant stay. hotel location is fantastic very cen
- Great Location Great Staff - 200 ms from Kuta Beach, Hotel is along side but around the c
- Great location in Kuta - This was a nice place to stay for a few nights. I found the
- Great location with decent room / price - it is in the central of kuta, thus it is convenient for a sh
- Great location with excellent service - We check in very late but reception was quick in checking-in
- Great location with good facility - Good hotel, good price.
The room is a bit old but clean. Th
- Great location with wonderful staff - Lovely, new clean rooms with a great pool and friendly staff
- great location, friendly staff and good food. - I love the hotel and would recommend it. It is close to the
- Great Location, Great Service! - I booked a super deluxe room at Yulia and was pleasantly sur
- Great location, great staff. - The staff are so friendly an cannot do enough to assist. Th
- Great location, small room, small swiming pool - it's so so
friendly rate in a great location, a bit small r
- Great Location. - be aware only some rooms have been renovated. to avoid this
- Great location - Good locations, decent room size. Choose the super deluxe, l
- Great location - good stay nice breakfast , a little communication problem, s
- great location - Having a good time staying at this hotel. Staffs were friend
- Great Location - Really great location in Kuta
The bad things are smelly pil
- Great Location - Second time at Yulia. and did not regret a little bit at all
- great location - the contribution came from the great location of the hotel.
- Great Location - The hotel staff is quite friendly. But the room smelly. The
- Great location - We enjoyed a fabulous stay. Very well appointed rooms, not o
- Great service and friendly staff. Nice room. - our stay at yulia was a really agreat experience for us. our
- Great staff and very clean! - This is our second time staying here and they are great. Th
- Greatest place to stay in Kuta - convenient to shoppings, restaurants, beach, bars, pubs.
- Home sweet home - Its a good hotel, feeling like staying in a village surround
- horrible Room and very noise machine sound beside - Horrible room.I came with my mum here because last year i ca
- Ideal location, but rooms are ok - We stayed only for one night here; stopping in Kuta after ti
- Improvements - We only stayed one night as we had stayed here ten years ago
- Kuta Beach Hotel - This hotel is quite comfort, very close to the beach. It jus
- Location and facilities appropriate to my needs - What I was looked for when I was planning my trip was a hote
- Lovely Hotel & Great Location - The location is near to the beach (Kuta).
THe room is clean
- Lovely hotel and Great location - Very nice and cheap. convenient transport and nice service.
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - i like hotel location as it is convenience and near to shopp
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - the hotel in a very good location to see the beach and it ha
- Lovely hotel and services with smile - 1. Good management. Example: Breakfast, prepared upon order/
- Lovely hotel, friendly staff - Rooms were impressive, staff friendly. Will return many more
- Lovely hotel, helpful receptions - we were delighted to get a welcome drink when we arrived.
- Lovely hotel,great location & service with a smile - we go to bali to celebrate my hubby's graduate.
- lovely hotel; great location - great location to wonder around kuta shopping/eating area.
- Middle of Kuta and easy access to everything - We have what we need, we can walk to the beach or just chill
- Nice & Comfortable, Near to Matahari & Kuta Beach -
- nice hotel with happy staff - stayed one night before i had to leave the Kuta area. this
- Nice hotel with very pleasant staff - Yulia Beach hotel is a fine hotel, set back off the main roa
- Nice Location Good Staff -
- Nice Service and Good Location - Yulia Beach Inn is more than 30 years opened, but the room a
- Nice weekend at Kuta - We both surprised with the room, we never thought that it wo
- perfect - Yulia such a great hotel. near to the beach and entertainmen
- Perfectly acceptable budget hotel - The hotel is clean and tidy and is in a central location. Th
- Pleasant stay but with hiccups here and there - It was a pleasant stay at yulia beach inn but, there was a h
- quiet and clean; but horrible location - if you don't mind being approached everytime, day or night,
- Quiet and in the center clean but not a big room - Nice place, lovely garden, save parking space if you need, r
- simple room but great location - i have booked 2 new deluxe room. i was given old room during
- Small but nice hotel - the hotel is cozy and nice. like the location of this hotel.
- Small Lovely Hotel in a Central Location - Great little hotel located in prime central location along P
- smelly toilet - overall the stay is ok however the smell of the toilet shoul
- The Heart of Kuta - Everything are excellent,
- Tranquility and Pampering - We loved this place. It is very close to Kuta beach, about