Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
United States of America,
April 29, 2013
Fabulous gem of a hotel with exceptional staff/art
Best quality design was apparent in choice of art and structure, staff were exceptional, and spa or restaurant tied for third place!
April 08, 2013
Comfortable, great view, and pleasant
View was the best, followed by the room, and breakfast
March 05, 2013
Fantastic hotel right on the beach in Senggigi
the pools, the location, the staff.
I am really struggling to think of any negatives associated with Qunci Villas. The only thing I can think of was the hairdryer wasn't very powerful! If that is the best I can do hopefully that will highlight just how amazing our stay was. We travelled as 3 friends - 1 Australian and 2 Balinese - looking to escape hectic life in Bali for some well needed R & R. Walking into the hotel was like walking into paradise. We spent 3 days and 2 nights at Qunci. We wanted to do a day trip to the Gillis but decided that we could do that "next time" and that this trip we really wanted to relax and take advantage of the beautiful resort. As a compromise we rented scooters (reception helped us rent the scooters and we paid direct to the hotel Rp65,000 per scooter per day) and explored up the coast to the Bangsil harbour and then back home to the hotel via the in-land road. In regards to accommodating 3 adults the hotel was very flexible and added an extra single bed to the garden view room. Overall we loved our stay and dream of returning again one day.
February 25, 2013
Lovely Hotel and friendly staff
My heartiest TQ to my friend residing in Jakarta for recommending Qunci Villas. Awesome experience and I enjoyed every minute of my vacation! Hope to stay in Qunci Villas again
February 11, 2013
The most divine hotel
privacy, bathrooms are divine, great pools, lovely restaurants
this is one of the loveliest hotels to stay at. from the moment you arrive you really are treated like a special guest. beautiful rooms with outdoor bathrooms and generous toiletries, gorgeous pools and gardens. polite and helpful staff and lovely food in the restaurants.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Try all three pools!
January 20, 2013
Good hotel with excellent service
Excellent service, good location
Hotel is nice. Has been built in three phases. I stayed in the newest section so unsure of the condition of the older rooms. Otherwise it is an excellent facility. Good location on the beach. Had stunning evening meal with my sister and cousins overlooking the sea. Service was excellent. Standard of English with all staff was very very good.
December 30, 2012
Qunci is beautifully designed, with impeccably trained friendly staff.
Generally a great place to stay for a little indulgence on a moderate budget. Make sure you ask for a ground level room though - we had a second story one and though it was better designed and lovely, it unfortunately had a strong smell of mildew which my family in their ground level rooms didn't have.
December 07, 2012
* great location with superb view of sunset
* you can reach the beach and jump into the water by only a few steps
* plenty of sunbeds for all guests
* have 3 swimming pools and at least one for adults only
* great food for both restaurants
* great & reasonable price for massage & SPA
* reception is nice, detail & efficient
* very close to the center, within 5-10mins taxi drive
* breakfast is great with varies options
* have bicycle to borrow if you'd like to do cycling (upon avail)
* can join surfing, snookling by just step out from your room
X Ocean view room not really facing ocean if they offer you room @ ground floor, so remember to send your request when you confirm the room.
X no TV inside the room (which i found it no good at the beginning but enjoy it at last)
X internet is very weak even in the room, no network cover @ restaurant or pool side.
X A bit far from the airport, about 1hr taxi drive
X LOTS OF ANTS & FLIES ..... no matter in room or @ the restaurant
X local sellers can directly sell you goods not even have to step into the villa area coz sunbeds is very close to the beach and where is a public area.
October 29, 2012
Piece of Paradise
Very nice spacious rooms, lovely swimming pools with a view on the sea, perfect service
qunci villas really is a great place to stay! the first night we stayed in a villa on the first floor; lovely room with a nice terrace, the second night we stayed in a villa on the ground floor, room is the same but this one has an outdoor bathroom, you shower in the open air; it's really lovely. there are three large infinity pools with a nice view. the service is great and so is the food! we arranged a pick up from the airport, which is nice but twice the price. it just as easy to arrange a taxi yourself when you arrive at the airport and it saves you money. from the airport it's still an hour drive (the old airport which is close to qunci is closed now). qunci arranged a boat to get to the gilli's; it picks you up at the beach and drops you wherever you want. qunci is absolutely lovely, i definately recommend it!
October 28, 2012
Multiple infinity pools, having its own 'private' beach, lovely staff and service
A beautiful resort with a great layout of space and sufficient beach chairs plus multiple infinity pools for dips or short swims. Guests can also learn to surf right in front of the hotel or just rent a surf board if one already knows how to surf. Lovely seats for couples or friends to enjoy their meals right in front of the ocean. Individual breakfast menu makes it more personalised than buffet breakfasts. Therapeutic to have a massage by the beach (by a masseuse by the name of Haji) watching the sunset and crashing waves, admiring nature.
The hotel recommended restaurant for a seafood meal, Warung Menega, has fresh and lovely bbq seafood at reasonable prices. Should try it!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Qunci Villas Hotel, Lombok
- A true paradise - Everything planned as perfection
from the moment you arrive
- A very pleasant stay & staff is helpful, friendly -
- Absolutely stunning views with excellent staff - My stay was very pleasant here too bad we didnt spend too mu
- Amazing and beautiful hotel - The pool was so inviting and tranquil that you didn't want t
- An excellent view Villa - * great location with superb view of sunset
* you can reach
- Awesome ambience and locaton - Beautiful sunsets, great location with easy access to the Gi
- Awesome hotel with 3 infity pools by the ocean! - This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in and I will defi
- Beautiful hotel and acceptional service - The hotel staff is what really impressed. They were very fr
- beautiful hotel - we stayed in lombok for 1 week and tried 3 different hotels.
- Beautiful piece of the beach in Lombok - Our stay was wonderful, we stayed in room 55 which is centra
- Beautiful well designed rooms, fantastic service - quinci is a beautifully designed resort, with immaculate roo
- Beautyfull,peace and lovely hotel - I'm in love with this place!!! Good service, lovely room, gr
- Decent hotel but huge roach attacked us - the price of the partial ocean view room was pretty good, ho
- Exceeding our expectation - We stayed at this hotel at the first day of our honeymoon (b
- Fantastic Hotel - This is a great hotel, we had a wonderful stay, ask for a ro
- Good hotel - Good hotel. We actually stayed at the Quinci Pool Villas (50
- great garden and comfortable pool setting, - the location of the qunci is great not far from sengigi, and
- Great place to relax - We had a great stay! The view itself relaxed us. The villa w
- Great service and BEST food in Lombok! - It was a really clean place, the open air shower was fantast
- Luxurious Estate --except for the construction - This hotel was recommended as a must-stay from a friend who
- Nice Hotel Shame About the Mosque Loud Speaker - Nice hotel however expect to wake up to the bellowing sounds
- Nice hotel with beautiful beach - during our arrival we just little bit confused because the f
- nice - The pool is nice however the sellers on the beach are very a
- One of the best choices in the Senggigi beach - With the beautiful public seafront pool and the price we pai
- Quinci Lombok, - Quinci is way out on its own in providing place to rest and
- Superior resort - Impeccable presentation, with excellent service. The rooms w
- Very Clean Villas Excellent service - We only stayed one night which wasn't long enough we will de
- very nice boutique hotel, friendly service - rooms were ok and clean, although we expected a villa and it
- Very nice hotel with very good servIce - the hotel was very nice and well maintained, the room was bi