Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Hineno Station Hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (555)
United States of America,
January 11, 2013
A wonderful hotel, perfect for KIX early flights.
Airport shuttle, spa, clean and comfortable, friendly
This was a perfect hotel for me. I had a 09:40 flight out of KIX. The hotel shuttle got me to the airport in twenty minutes. There are restaurants and convenience stores nearby in the town of Hineno. The hotel is next to JR Hineno Station, a one minute walk. The room was immaculate. Excellent cable TV and broadband ethernet internet were provided. My wake-up call came on time as requested. The bath water was hot and clean towels were provided. I give this hotel a strong five-star rating.
Buy carry out meals at the nearby 7/11
January 06, 2013
Decent hotel for overnight stay near airport
Managed to get a decent deal from Agoda, and decided to stay here for one night before heading out of Kansai Airport the next day for a 7AM flight (Peach).
Hotel is very close to the JR station, Hineno. Which is only 2 stops away from kansai airport. The hotel does have free shuttle, but if you flight is early, do be aware that the first shuttle starts at 5.45AM.
For us, the best thing about the hotel was the proximity of the Outlet Shopping centre, which is a train stop away.
The hotel room was decent size, and had everything we would have needed for a night's stay. One thing to beware of, if you are a light sleeper, please ask for a room not facing the railway line. You can still hear trains pass midnight.
Families with young children
January 05, 2013
Excellent Location and Awesome service
Just adjacent to Hineno Railway Station, Neat and Tidy room, Free Shuttle to airport
Me , my wife and 2 year old daughter have all applause for the fantastic service quality we received from Best Western Kansai. Best part being their lovely staff , morning breakfast and free shuttle drop to airport.
Also appreciate the English speaking staff on reception who was extremely courteous and humble. Keep the good work guys.
Hotel Feature Tip:
There is Seven Eleven store bang next (1 min walk) to the Hotel making it all the more easier to grab any quick eatables any time if you are checking in at odd hours for your next day flight from Kansai.
January 05, 2013
Reasonably priced airport hotel
The hotel is located nearby Kansai Airport, 15mins by shuttle bus, which is a good choice for travelers who would take early fight on the next day. Price is reasonable and the Japanese bath on 2/f is free of charge.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Check the shuttle bus schedule before confirming the booking because its not that frequent.
January 04, 2013
generally the room is spacious for 2 pax. room wasnt too big. the space is only good for us to place a lugguage. but the bed was comfy. overall the room is comfy and clean , good for a day stop over. breakfast cost only, not too much of variety to choose from. but enough to get you going for the day.
January 04, 2013
Great location but small room
Shuttle service to airport
My partner and I stayed in the hotel for a night as we have to travel to the airport the next morning. Overall, the customer service of their staffs are great, extremely helpful and friendly. The room is rather small but is well equipped with the basic necessities. However, you have to purchase to TV card to watch TV. Limited channels available. The location of the hotel is good. There is a 7-11 just next to the hotel and a shopping mall nearby(10 mins walk). Shuttle service is provided. We actually overslept but the staffs called us to remind us of our shuttle bus in the morning and the bus waited for us.
United States of America,
January 03, 2013
Convenient to Airport with friendly staff
Shuttle to airport with close proximity to Japanese style restaurants and shopping
Loved having the non-smoking room, which is increasingly available in Japan (but not always!!!). Room was smallish, but very clean. Annoyingly (like most Japanese hotels), there was no control over the room temperature, which was very cold. The blankets were room though, making it better than the alternative. The desk clerk was very friendly and helpful, giving us good recommendations for nearby places to eat and shop. Wifi was available, although not free. In hotel restaurant breakfast was very expensive, so we just waited until we got to the airport.
January 02, 2013
Great location and service with a smile.
Close to the JR Rail Station. Very convenient for traveling.
The stay at this hotel was nice and comfortable enough. Luckily,
there was an English speaking man on duty who was very helpful.
Free wifi, japanese style bath, a gym with relaxing massage chair
small but highly equipped rooms added the comfort. The 5-minute walk to the train station, seven eleven,supermarkets and restaurants were very sonvenient. A memorable stay indeed!!!
To travel in Japan, the best way which is the most convenient and economical is the Jr rail pass. Lovely people and very helpful.
December 31, 2012
Great Hotel with good services and facilities
Friendly staff, good facilities, excellent hygiene
I had travelled with my friends to Osaka for sightseeing. We got the best accomodation at this hotel. . Its conovinient for people intending to catch flights at Kansai airport because it takes only 20minutes to the airport. The hotel offers free shuttle services making it more easy to access the airport. My friends and i really enjoyed staying at Best Western Kansai Airport Hotel.I highly recommend this hotel to people visiting Osaka.
Families with older children
December 31, 2012
Nice big rooms, near to Hineno JR Station
Good Internet connectivity, big rooms, near to JR
This hotel has nice big rooms, comparable to Western standards - compared with the average Osaka hotel. Rooms are also clean and free of smoke. Gym is free of charge although there are only two working treadmills and two cycles (both of which don't appear to work properly), but this is good enough for us as there aren't many hotels which provide free gym. They provide a shuttle bus to and from the airport, but hours are rather limited. This isn't a problem though, because the hotel is right next to Hineno JR Station, and the train to the airport comes at least once every 20 minutes, and the train ride takes 10 minutes. My only problem is trying to take my heavy luggage up the stairs to the JR station since there is no elevator.
There isn't anything to see around Hineno, so this hotel is best for travellers like myself who are either checking in to the hotel after a late flight or flying from Kansai airport early the next day. This place is almost like the Japanese rural area, and I can see some vegetable farms from my room. The best place is the Aeon shopping mall that is about 5-10 minutes walk from the hotel. It is a relatively small shopping mall but if you are looking for value for money, this place really has great bargains. After looking at the astronomical prices in more urban shopping centers around Namba and Osaka stations, the 1000 to 200 yen (US$12 - 24) fashionable jeans and 8 pieces of takoyaki at 280 yen (US$3.80) appear to be a steal, so this was my one and only shopping stint during my trip.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Best Western Hotel Kansai Airport, Osaka
- A wonderful hotel, perfect for KIX early flights. - This was a perfect hotel for me. I had a 09:40 flight out of
- Clean room, small but compact! - as hotels in japan, it is small but has all the amenities! v
- Close to the airport - We had an early flight out, and this airport is only 15 minu
- Comfortable and clean hotel with great location - The hotel is comfortable and clean though the room is small.
- convenient and comfortable -
- Convenient for late arrival at airport - Airport pick up was good but had no idea where it was from o
- Convenient Hotel for Kansai Airport transfer - Had to spend an unexpected night in Osaka due to flight canc
- Convenient hotel near Kansai airport - We chose this hotel because of its convenient location near
- Convenient - got in to kansai airport just before eleven and was able to
- Easily accessable hotel with great location - Although the room was small, the bed was very comfortable an
- Easy Access and Comfortable Beds - This hotel is a short walk (5 mins) to the Hineno train stat
- Facilities in room are very old and no air-con - GPS cannot locate this hotel address and information which m
- Good airport hotel - well priced hotel. comfortable beds, quiet rooms. the best f
- Good base from Kansai - Arrived in Kansai airport late into the night, would have be
- Good communication -
- Good for transit people -
- Good location and value for money - The hotel is located in a small town with quiet environment.
- Good service very close to the train station - Good choice for staying close to the airport 1 min walking t
- Great Hotel near the Airport! - This was a great hotel, very close to the airport, and provi
- Great location but small rooms - very convenient location, good acess with transportation, ho
- Great location in Kansai airport - they up graded my room to be double room when i saw "japan s
- Great location near Hineno Station - Good hotel, it locates near the Hinano station just 5 mins w
- Great location near the air port - nice restaurant
a bit run down rooms
good value for money
- Great Location - The hotel should have more shuttle services to and fro the R
- Great service and highly recommended - We only stayed one night in Kansai and the hotel was vey con
- Modern hotel in a busy suburb - We were mislead by the name of the hotel as it is NOT close
- Nice and near airport - hotel is clean ,nice , the good location near the airport so
- Nice hotel, good place to rest, friendly staff - Notice! They do not run the shuttle all day which is quite..
- Reasonable price,very closed to JR station. - Reasonable price but not convenience togo to anywhereelse ne
- Safe. -
- Small Room but good - We find this hotel very convenient because it is very close
- Thank you for a great finale in Osaka! - I took a special agoda offer of a stay at Best Western on th
- Very convenient location near the railway station. - the hotel was conveniently located near the kansai airport a
- Very good airport hotel near Osaka Kansai - It provide free shuttle service at evening time, a good opti