Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (531)
January 03, 2012
Great location near airport
Location, price, simplicity
perfect hotel to jump into if you just have a night or two and need to stay near haneda airport. free shuttle service to the airport is very helpful for making flights at unsociable times. rooms are standard, perhaps a little on the small side, but well designed.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Free shuttle does not run overnight or between about 11:45 and 13:45, but you can the railway to a nearby railway station, which is less than 5mins walk from the hotel.
January 02, 2012
Simple and Straight Forward
Very close to the train station / efficient and straightforward / shuttle bus service to Haneda Airport
Enjoyed our stay at the hotel.
As our flight was very early the following morning (and no trains and buses operate at that hour), this hotel is the ideal layover location for those that need to fly out from Haneda on an early morning flight.
Rooms are small, but its simple, clean and straight forward.
Wifi in the lounge is free and easy.
Recommend the hotel for travellers with an early morning flight out from Haneda airport.
December 31, 2011
Good airport hotel
Efficient airport tranfer at early hours
we booked this hotel mainly because our flights in and out of haneda are all at difficult hours - 2305 and 0630 hrs. the hotel provides a free shuttle bus at regular that goes from the hotel to all 3 terminals - international, domestic terminals 1 and 2. the bus journey is about 10 min. we booked a semi-double room for both of us. the room is small but enough space just for walking around, and for 2 small luggage. bed is slightly smaller than a queen sized bed, but enough if it is just for a brief overnight stay. room is clean and well equipped with all needed utilities. toilet as per japanese standards is clean and well equipped, including heated toilet seats and bottom washing facilities. buffet breakfast is served starting at 0600 hrs, and costs y1260. we were happy with this hotel for the purpose of short stay due to flight schedule that difficult hours and will use it again.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Good to go to website of the hotel and download information on the bus schedule. The bus makes regular and punctual trips to different Terminals at specific times. Study these locations early as it takes a while to understand where and when you should be to catch that bus. Arrive at the location 5-10 minutes before the pick up time, as the bus leaves punctually.The earliest bus starts punctucally at 0430 from the hotel to the International Terminal. The last bus to pick up passengers from the 3 terminals will do a last stop at the Terminal 1 station at around 0020 hrs. The Airport (not hotel) provides free bus shuttles that ply among all the 3 terminals. Get the info for these Airport shuttles from Haneda Airport's website. There is a restaurant in the hotel that serves all 3 means, but closes after 11 pm. There is a minimart just across the street from the hotel that also sells a good variety of food and drinks.
December 29, 2011
good location from haneda
value for money, best for late night flight, near 24 hr restaurant and convenient store
United States of America,
December 27, 2011
Smallish room but very clean and efficient
Very clean; close to airport; small touches
i stayed here for one night due to an extended layover. my flight arrived at around 10:20 p.m., and i had reserved a standard single room via agoda prior to my flight at the san francisco international airport.
there is a free shuttle from haneda airport to the jal city hotel, located approximately 3 miles or so from the airport. the shuttle stops at the bus area in front of the international terminal (when you exit the customs/baggage area, head towards your left and about 200 meters to your left will be an escalator down to the bus area; to your right is the train station). the shuttle is clearly labeled with the hotel name and arrives every hour i believe.
even though it was around 11:30 pm when i got to the hotel lobby, it was nice to see that there were extra staff available on hand to check in the mass of arriving passengers. check in was fast and efficient; even though i was not able to print out the agoda voucher, my reservation was in their system.
the standard single room itself felt rather small, and i'm not a big guy. however, the room itself was very clean and felt efficient. there were a lot of nice little touches. they even give you a disposable razor for shaving. there is also a little press machine to get the wrinkles out of your clothing.
the t.v. however did not have much variety outside of japanese language programming. also, the electrical outlets throughout the room are of the two prong variety. if you carry laptops and other devices that use three prongs, then it might be advised to get an electric plug adaptor for international use.there is free wi-fi in the lobby area.
there was a restaurant open across the street from the hotel at that time, but instead i just went to a convenience store to get some food. i also advise that you get some yen from the atm at the airport, as i had to walk all over town to find an atm that took my card. overall, a good hotel for what it is.
Hotel Feature Tip:
- If you have three prong electronic devices, get an adapter since the rooms have only two prong outlets
- Get some Yen beforehand at the airport ATM; finding an ATM that will take your home country card near the hotel can be challenging late at night.
- Even though it was freezing outside, it was rather comfortable inside the room with no heat on.
December 27, 2011
Convenient and near the Haneda Airport
Shuttle bus from the hotel to Haneda Airport
this hotel was perfect for me because it is located near the haneda airport since i had to fly at 6.25am in the following day. the hotel also provided free shuttle bus to the airport, which is very important because it is almost impossible to find transport that early in the morning. the staff were helpful and had good proficiency of english. the hotel room was of reasonable size and had good facilities. it was clean and looked new. the hotel is also located near the train station so it is quite easy to go to the city centre if necessary.
Families with young children
December 26, 2011
clean and nice hotel with free shuttle bus
with free shuttle bus from airport
we arrived late in tokyo and so having a free shuttle bus to hotel is very convenient for us since we are travelling with small kids.
around the hotel are some restaurants that serve good food at reasonable pirces.
Families with young children
December 11, 2011
Great hotel -small rooms but decent size bathrm
10 mins away by shuttle from Haneda airport
We chose this hotel as we needed to catch a flight on an unearthly hour and this hotel received fairly good reviews. The hotel did not disappoint; it looks fairly new and clean and we were able to converse with the hotel staff in English. There were also good jap beef fastfood restaurants, ramen restaurant and convenience store next to hotel.
While the room is small, the bathroom is of decent size, as compared to some other airport hotel in Japan. Comes with usual TV, toiletries, hair dryer, cable connection for internet altho we did not use.
We subsequently found out in Tokyo that we will require to take a 10 min hotel shuttle to and fro airport. Fortunately this turned out to be hassleless even with our big luggages. We took a free airport shuttle bus (quite frequent) from international airport to the domestic terminal 2 and then took a free hotel shuttle bus (across bus stop 8) to the hotel on our last night. We took the 1st shuttle at 4.30am in the next morning and arrived in 10 mins. Easy & no sweat (BUT recommended to get their bus schedule in advance)! Recommended for those catching flights from Haneda.
Families with older children
December 04, 2011
Great location, and free shuttle bus
The rooms are clean and serviceable, and there is a free shuttle bus that takes visitors from the airport to the hotel, and vice versa. It's a good place to stay the night when one's flight arrives too late for one to get to a hotel in the main city area, or when one is between flights, perhaps.
The staff were courteous and helpful, and the rooms more than adequate for their purpose.
United States of America,
December 01, 2011
convenient location haneda airport late arrival
room is very tiny, but restroom is good. clean, and nice service. but tv need some english channels
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hotel JAL City Haneda Tokyo, Tokyo
- Best Value Transit Hotel Near Haneda Airport - Had a great stay and experience at Hotel JAL City Haneda Tok
- Clean hotel - near airport, free shuttle bus. I will stay here again if I
- Close to haneda - used this hotel for a brief stopover before connecting to a
- Comfortable room - The hotel location is near Tokyo Haneda airport, it only tak
- Convinience for stop over - the hotel is not far from haneda airport, very convenient fo
- Fine Hotel, but very small room - Arriving Tokyo at almost midnight, while travelling with a y
- Fine Hotel - The hotel is fine. It's close to the airport and it has a fr
- friendly and helpful staff - When I stayed overnite fr a late flt, found out that I left
- Good for late night flight from Haneda - Very close from Haneda International terminal with free shut
- good location -- perfect for airport stay - it would be very nice if the hotel shuttle could pick up pas
- good location - It was so nice staff. Room was compact for two, but nice.
- good location - the hotel location is good for overnight travelers. The lat
- Great location but small rooms - Not flexible with available room for early check in n charge
- Great location but small rooms - Over all its convenient location no matter the distance to t
- Great location but tiny rooms - By the time I arrived at the hotel there were no more non-s
- Great location near airport - perfect hotel to jump into if you just have a night or two a
- great location to haneda a/p - the hotel is located 5min drive from haneda a/p. free shuttl
- Great location to Haneda airport, Tokyo Bay area - Good value hotel esp. if you have early morning flight depar
- Great location, Awesome Service, but small rooms. - i had an extremely bad traveling experience prior to my stay
- Hotel for late arrivals / early departures - Free shuttle bus service is good and convenient.
- Ideal for overnight stop - English speaking staff, nice clean, functional rooms and fre
- JAL City Hotel -- Very Comfortable Place Near Hane - This was a very convenient place to stay before a morning fl
- Love the free airport shuttle bus service - Room is small, not much room to put our luggage. Hotel staff
- Lovely Airport Hotel - The hotel is just about 10 minutes away from Haneda Internat
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Because of the free shuttle bus service and the proximity to
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - For a very short stay and embarking on a long journey after
- Lovely hotel with convinent free bus service - I am really pleased for my stay in this hotel. 1st class ser
- near Haneda airport, small room - small room but manageable, as people who booked this hotel i
- Nice hotel very near to airport - The hotel is located very near to Haneda Airport and can the
- Nice hotel except room was too small. short stay. - Very convenient from the airport to the shuttle bus that bri
- OK -
- Practical for transit hotel - I arrived in Haneda close to midnight, that's why I chose th
- Quick stay when I arrived late . -
- Restful Night - the jal hotel is an excellant choice with ameneties close by
- Right next to the airport - Hotel is right next to the airport. Free shuttle starting at
- Well placed hotel for late/early flights - With a late international flight arrival at Haneda, my famil