Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (410)
Families with young children
December 09, 2010
In front of subway station and walking distance to Imperial Palace.
the service was flawless.
they had free lan internet and wished that they had free wi fi since our i pad has no 3g connection.
otherwise, we love the hotel!
December 04, 2010
Good hotel, next to metro, quiet district
Good, clean, ample sized rooms. Well placed for metro. Quiet suburban district which shuts down early. A number of adequate resturants and mini super martkets within a few minutes walk.
December 04, 2010
this hotel is very good. will stay here next time
good transportation, 2 minutes to Metro station
the hotel is very clean, the reception is very good. And it is very near sightseeing. I love this hotel.
November 26, 2010
Hotel Monterey Hanzomon
it's comfortable to stay here and located at convenient transit position
The guest room is clean and neat. The room service is also good.
Furthermore, with cozy surroundings and friendly staff, Hotel Monterey Hanzomon is located nearby the MRT station. It takes about 10-20 minutes to some kind of sightseeing areas such as harajuku or shinjuku. It's very convenient for backpack travelers to do shopping or tourism in Tokyo.
November 12, 2010
Nice hotel, good location, great price but small
Location, Amenities, Price
The hotel is an excellent mid-market hotel at a very competitive price for central Tokyo. The rooms are clean, maintained well, bathrooms are clean and functional. The internet connection in rooms is free and quite fast as well.
The room is small compared to other countries but that's standard for Tokyo.
Some of the rooms have a bit of a worn out look and are in need of a paint job. They could have chosen a better (lighter) colour paint in the rooms given the small size of the rooms.
The Imperial Palace is quite close by and a good spot to visit. The palace gardens, portions of which are open to the public are very beautiful.
November 11, 2010
Good location with good facilities
Quiet location but close to all the sights, close to subway, daily stores, good facilities
The hotel is located in de middle of the city, close to Imperial Palace but quiet because it is located on a small street. Around the corner you find a bread shop, convenience store, small vegetable shop, Starbucks coffee and some good places to eat. The subway entrance is opposite of the hotel and has elevator access.
The rooms are clean and personel is friendly and helpful.
November 10, 2010
Small rooms but very clean.
Close to lots of great shopping
We stayed here with a group of 6 people for 7 nights. The rooms are a little small but everything else was great. Very clean, internet access, laundry, public phone, helpful staff, the resturant downstairs was great, and the hotel is close to great shopping (female retail therapy). We had a great week here.
Lots of great shopping close by.
November 01, 2010
Immaculate Hotel, Tokyo Metro right opposite.
Immaculate, stylish and very clean... great staff and very helpful.
Stayed at the hotel Monterey for 4 nights in October. Great little hotel, very nice decor and immaculately finished. In great spot directly opposite Hanzomon station which is a good spot to get around Tokyo from.
Although aimed at the business traveller, and in a quiet business district, its a great place to stay with very helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Great cheaap local noodle bar next door for a quick bite.
October 28, 2010
Great location close to train friendly staff.
Spacious, clean, like new
Hotel has greatly location, like new, near train, room is clean spacious, has everything, friendly staffs. stayed there for 9 days.
October 28, 2010
Nice hotel, nice quiet location
Close to Metro station, free wired internet in room.
The Hotel Monterey Hanzomon is a nice quiet hotel in a quiet area of Tokyo, good for relaxing after a hard days sightseeing. Friendly staff, Access is easy by the Tokyo metro, directly opposite Hanzomon station (exit 5). Free wired internet is supplied in room, with LAN cable supplied.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hotel Monterey Hanzomon, Tokyo
- A good base for ranging out - We enjoyed our stay at Monterrey Hanzomon. The rooms were r
- Affordable yet stylish hotel - The hotel is located at a convenient location as it has the
- Excellent value for money - located two steps from the hanzomon subway station and a few
- Fancy Hotel - Clean & Fancy. enough space for 3.
Very kind. Everything was
- Good Hotel in good location - It's a good value for money hotel and is located opposite a
- Good quality hotel, great service but small room - Great location, right across from Hanzomon subway station, n
- Great choice! - the service was flawless.
they had free lan internet and
- great location closed to train station and buses - value for money and great location close to trains and buses
- Great location, clean and little small room - This hotel is great location near subway and clean.
- great location - location: very close to a metro-station, very convenient! We
- Hanzamon Monterey Hotel - Enjoyed our stay very much. It was the start of our holidays
- Happy time at the Hotel Monterey Hanzomon :) - I took my daughter,6 years old, to travel in Japan during De
- Hotel Monteray - Wonderful experience. Friendly staff and great location.
- Hotel Monterey Hanzomon, Tokyo, Japan - This is a good place to stay for a working class trip or vac
- Hotel Monterey Hanzomon, -
- Hotel Monterey Hanzomon -
- Monterey Hotel - A great location, plenty of resturants and convenience store
- Nice hotel in quiet neighbourhood - Monterey Hanzomon Hotel is a very nice hotel in a quiet area
- not recommended hotel - I've spent 4 days in this hotel and truly speaking i wasn't
- Perfect lokation and big room - we came from tokyo station and we could easy reach the hotel
- Pleasant start for Our Japan trip - My friends and I travelled in a group of three and we have b
- Pleasant stay - Overall, very good choice in Tokyo. Definitely recommend to
- Quiet neighborhood with great conveniences and val - Comparing to other Monterey hotel, like in Ginza, this Monte
- solid deal - my wife spoke japanese so she did all the talking...i didn't
- Value for Money boutique hotel - Great value for money, buffet breakfast is excellent that co
- Value for money - We booked a room for triple, we get a room with 2 single bed
- 位於市中心 - The traffic is very convenient, and room is pig than other h