Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Tokyo Station / Nihonbashi
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1177)
April 18, 2012
Beautiful hotel and friendly hotel
new and updated amenities
convenient location, rooms are clean and updated. although price is a bit high ( we stayed in junior suite), but we love it. surely, will be back !
April 18, 2012
Great Location, great service, futuristic bathroom
Futuristic Bathroom, superb service
we have chosen this hotel because of its location from the jr tokyo station. we had to catch early flight, and decided to utilize our jr passes to the max. this hotel is around 5-10 mins walk from jr tokyo station, and along the way you will see at least 5 food establishments (cheap ones) just in case you are hungry.
the lobby is in an unusual place being on the top floor of the building. but once you checked in, you don't have to go to the lobby except for check out anymore. the staff were very friendly and spoke english. they will look after you. i was awaiting a package delivered from japanese colleague to the lobby, and passed on the message to the receptionist. the receptionist will follow it up even though the package didn't arrive.
now, the room itself, we booked a room called "semi-double". the room is not big, but if you're only after a place to crash after tiring daily excursions in tokyo, this room caters for it, and a bit more. the bathroom is very futuristic. i had my experiences with the japanese automatic toilet, but this one seemed to be even more high-tech. all functions, such as lifting the toilet seats to flushing, were operated from the same panel with small buttons. the bathroom itself was super clean and neat, and with a very good size. the shower room has a seat in it, and output water in 3 ways (your normal shower, the "rain" experience shower, and front of your chest pressurized shower). the bed was also high-tech, once you put on the alarm, the whole room would turn-on the "ambiance" mode, with soft lights and soft music (nature sounds with soft melodies), and the bed's bottom part where it support the leg would vibrate according to the music. this, by the way, is also the way the bed wakes you up the next morning, via vibration.
the room size, as mentioned is not big, but it sufficed, you have a chair, table, multiple wall outlets, lcd tv, and nespresso machine (4 kinds of coffee provided, times 2, so total 8). free bottled water everyd
if you're not a fussy eater that has to eat at restaurant everyday, you'll be fine in tokyo. even this hotel provides food establishment that sells food as cheap as yen. for that you get a bowl of rice with teriyaki beef and onion on top.
April 16, 2012
Great Location, Effort Price
Fabulous view of city, comfortable rooms, impecable service
This hotel we will return to. Our room was lovely. The service at the hotel is second to none. Having breakfast at the hotel restaurant in the morning is dreamy. The design of the restaurant, the flower arrangements and the buffet are very special. I had a massage at the spa to help combat jet lag. It was well worth it. To help us find a restuarant outside hotel first evening in Tokyo we were walked over to the station and pointed in right direction!
April 16, 2012
Super hotel, location, staff, features...
Clean crisp design in rooms. Nespresso coffee maker in Forus rooms!
Great hotel - the Forus rooms have a lovely design and have a Nespresso coffee machine in each room plus a sound system (with an Aux audio jack) you can plug any music player into.
Usually no view at all from the room but this is Tokyo. The design and comfort of the room as well as the free coffee more than make up for it.
April 16, 2012
Excellent location. Sparkling new.
half a block from 2 important subway stations: jr - tokyo station, whihc ges you to most places; and toei subway-asakusa line - nihombashi station, which gets you to haneda or narita airports without changing trains.
This hotel has the best of what it offers: location and quiet clean comfort. Three restaurants, a bar and a 24-hour convenient store are immediately downstairs next door. They are all excellent and their prices are not marked up as in other brand-name 4-star hotels. The in-house restaurant is therefore redundant especially when the JR Tokyo Station is only one block away with about fifty eating places housed inside. Walking distance to Ginza saves you a ride ticket. Walking distance to the Palace gardens. On Sundays get free bikes to ride around the Palace. Shop till you are dead tired in Ginza and taxi home to save walking the last few blocks and eat in one of the 3 restaurants all for ridiculously fair prices.
Families with older children
April 16, 2012
Best location, near the Tokyo station, near the shops and restaurants , very nice bathroom, comfort forus is the best
I have stayed here twice and I have not regretted it. The bathroom is amazing. The comfort forus is the best thing this hotel has to offer. Wakes you up with music and light. It's very unique compared to other hotels. The location of the hotel is near everything specially the train station. There is a family mart beside it. The hotel staff is very helpful and very nice.
April 14, 2012
Awesome hotel and the staff were phenominal
Location, staff, rooms, extra touches, attention to detail
We chose this hotel for its location to central Subway station in Tokyo and were surprised at how nice everything else was. There is free tea in the lobby (15th floor) and origami sets in the rooms. We loved it and would stay again.
Huge upscale food market underneath Tokyo Station across the street.
April 13, 2012
Good value and location hotel
Great location and good service
This hotel is a good 4 star hotel which i would like to recommend anyone travelling to tokyo. The location is perfect which has all the trasportation needed such as metro and JR Tokyo station. The room was clean and not too crowded like big hotel. Hotel staff was good and can speak good english which is hard to find in Japan. Bathroom amenities also very good which have everything nedded.
Families with young children
April 10, 2012
Great hotel with great location
Our favorite hotel. The location is hard to beat as it is across the road from the station, and an easy walk with luggage.
Coffee shop and convenience store is a few doors away, and a good choice of restaurants are all around you.
Rooms are clean, modern, plush and very quiet. Combine that with great customer service from the front desk.
Would not hesitate to recommend or stay their again. A bargain!
April 10, 2012
Excellent hotel with great location
location, amenities, new & well-kept. wifi in rooms!
this hotel is excellent value! located very close to the yaesu north exit of tokyo station, you can easily walk with your luggage. the hotel is new, modern, and well kept.
...and there is wifi in the rooms! the only hotel in all of japan that we stayed at that offered this. in addition, there is a computer by the reception with a printer, handy for checking in to your onward flight...
finally, this hotel was cheaper than many other, older hotels offering poorer locations and amenities.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo, Tokyo
- "Amazing" - i don't have complain about this hotel, it's very close to t
- 4-star Hotel in the heart of Tokyo - Hotel is in walking distance to 3 stations: Tokyo Station (y
- A hotel that is worth a thousand words - The hotel was way beyond our expectation. Service was good,
- A wonderful stay - Room was spacious and clean. Bathroom was fantastic. There's
- Awesome and priced fairly - The room is huge relatively to other hotels' in Japan, and t
- Awesome hotel, right outside Tokyo station yaeso N - Stayed 3 nights, good size room for Tokyo. Bathroom was hi
- Beautiful hotel and friendly hotel - convenient location, rooms are clean and updated. although p
- Best hotel I have stayed - Very good location, located just opposite Tokyo Station (Yae
- big on standard, small on space - Great value for money. Quite, top location if using public t
- Brilliant hotel with a great modern feel - I ran a marathon the day before in Fujikawaguchiko so I thou
- Centra Tokyo - I found the hotel to be central to the train station and was
- Centrally located hotel with great staff -
- clean.near jr station -
- Close to train station and excellent service - A good value for Tokyo and right near Tokyo station, so very
- Comfort Sleep = Awesome! - I booked a Forus "Discovery" for my two night stay. I had s
- Comfortable, international standard,good location - Good,even though we spend most of the time touring the city
- Convenient location and great service - The hotel is located right across Tokyo station as well as h
- Conveniently located - Everything beyond reach train station,food and etc. Hotel st
- Easy access to Tokyo Station -
- Excellent hotel right next to Tokyo Station - The rooms are small (it is central Tokyo after all), but it'
- Excellent hotel, great staff,clean, ideal location - Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. we felt welcome and were most i
- Fantastic location and staff -
- Fantastic - hotel ryumeikan tokyo is located right in the heart of tokyo
- good facilities and location - the room is bid for this super busy location. there is also
- Good location but small rooms - the hotel is close to tokyo station, the problem is how to f
- Good quality hotel close to Tokyo Station - For Japanese hotels in Tokyo area of thsi price league the r
- Good -
- Great hotel but very small room - Very small room, good service, free WIFI, good size bath roo
- Great hotel in a great location - Stayed at the Ryumeikan coming into Tokyo and again at the e
- Great hotel in great city - What cab I say, great value, great room and great location.
- Great hotel with excellent location! - Lovely hotel that is in walking distance (3 minutes) of Toky
- Great hotel with personality - this hotel was in the perfect location (opp tokyo station) b
- Great Location ; New Hotel - Very Satisfied.
The staff are helpful and most of them are
- Great location and 3 mins walk from Tokyo Station -
- great location and a lovely hotel to stay - this was our second time back at this hotel. great service a
- Great location and cosy rooms - Very pleasant stay in Rumeykan hotel,with excellent location
- Great location and Great Service! - always a good experience here! highly recommended!
- Great location and staff - It was a great stay. The room was clean with a comfortable b
- great location but room size is small - the hotel locates near to Toyko station and it is only 5 min
- Great location but room was small - The location was convenient- close to subway and train stati
- Great location but small room - We are happy with our stay at the hotel. The hotel location
- Great Location but small rooms for the "Standard" - was a great location, however the standard rooms were small.
- Great location but small rooms - Free WiFi is useful for my I-phone!
3 min walk from Tokyo s
- Great location close to Tokyo train station. - Warm welcome to weary and HOT travelers. Clean and quiet ro
- Great location, bathroom ammenities but small room - The hotel has great bathroom ammenities to suit everybody. G
- Great location, but room quite small. - The room was the smallest room I've ever stayed in in Japan.
- Great location, spacious room but no view - i've tried their standard single rooms a few times previousl
- Great Location - The hotel is really easy to access, very near to tokyo stati
- Great location - The hotel itself was nice. Unfortunately, check-in is at 2pm
- Great tokyo station hotel - Wonderful modern room and superior service from the front de
- Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo - Hotel Ryumeikan is conveniently located opposite Tokyo Stati
- Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo - I am satisfied in all respect except breakfast.Location was
- Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo - My girlfriend and I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. W
- Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo - This hotel is really close to the train station and the hote
- Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo - Very good hotel, very good location. Very clean, spacious ro
- Hotel with Excellent location - the hotel located at a very strategic location, it is only 3
- It is a good one! - When arriving to Tokyo by train, subway or the limousine bus
- It was a very pleasant experience - Nice room but small for two girls with luggage. I would pref
- Japan Holiday - We were travelling with 2 small children, and got a triple r
- love my stay here - walking distance to the pickup area for airport shuttle and
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - The staff were wonderful and the room surprised. While small
- lovely hotel near Tokyo station - great location, 2 blocks from Tokyo station (Yaesu N exit).
- lovely hotel - comfy bed with free wi-fi, a short walk across tokyo station
- Nice hotel near Tokyo Station - This is a nice, modern hotel located about 200 meters from t
- Nice hotel, nice service, close to Tokyo station - Very easy to get to--go out the North Kaesu exit, turn left
- Nice hotel - Just 5 minutes walk to the hotel from Tokyo station. Very co
- Nice hotell close to good restaurants and Tokyo St - Nice hotel very close to Tokyo Station and Otemachi metro st
- nice location, nice rooms - picked it due to proximity to tokyo station.
the rooms w
- one word - awesome! - convenience.. convenience.. convenience..
The hotel was in
- Perfect match for our trip - The hotel met our needs for a comfortable and affordable pla
- Ryumeikan Tokyo - We were very happy with our stay at the hotel. The location
- Small rooms with excellent amenities - The quality of the hotel was excellent in every way. High-en
- So nice, we stayed twice! - The Ryumeikan was so nice, we stayed two separate times duri
- Top Class Stay at a central location - Central location to Tokyo station, large room, wonderful ser
- Very comfortable and convenient - Very comfortable. Got very good rest for my tight business s
- Very delighted with their surprised upgraded. -
- very good hotel - A perfect hotel for the beginning of your Tokyo stay. Very c
- Very nice hotel and great location - Room is small but expected of Tokyo city hotels. Very clean,
- We Came back - we just had to come back to the hotel with the super comfort
- Wow! - This is just a very nice hotel, beyond expectation in Tokyo.