Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Tokyo Station / Nihonbashi
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1182)
April 10, 2012
i don't have complain about this hotel, it's very close to tokyo station, easy to find. fully equipped amenities, clean with modern design. we tried lunch at the hotel, just next to lobby which is good. easy to find food, coffee shop just around the corner. amazing hotel, definitely will stay here again.
United States of America,
April 09, 2012
small rooms but comfortable/clean - great location
great location, comfortable bed
located just outside tokyo station, ryumeikan hotel is very convenient and clean. the rooms are a bit small but as a tourist one doesn't spend so much time in the room itself. not a lot of room to open your suitcase all the way. nihombashi subway station is just around the corner and with tokyo station across the street all areas of tokyo are very accessible from this hotel.
April 08, 2012
the location is convenient to many subway lines
The room was clean with full set of showering stuff and skin care. They spoke English, so it's much easier to get the service you want. The internet was free of charge, too.
There was also a convenience store near by, so you don't need to worry about being hungry at the midnight. After walking 2-3 mins, you could see a road full of cherry blossom which was very beautiful btw hotel and the train station. However, the room was just a little bit small...
At Tokyo station,there are many gift shops.
April 08, 2012
Very modern and nice at a great location
Modern, good standard, friendly, great location
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Very friendly staff and good service. Great location a few hundred meters from Tokyo Station for convenient travel to airports, with Shinkanzen trains as well as metro. Nice excelsior cafe within 30 sec for breakfast. Semi double rooms are essentially a single room so bed is not so wide but worked very well. Very good standard.
Shibuya became our favorite with its famous zebra crossing, small alleys with nice restaurants as well as its parks. Tokyo is such a great city so just pack your camera and explore.
April 07, 2012
Good location but the room too small
hotel ryumeikan tokyo has a very good location and the staffs are very nice.
Hotel Feature Tip:
April 07, 2012
Great hotel, Good location for transport
Close to Transport, Well Appointed Rooms
We arrived late into Tokyo and were delighted that after leaving Tokyo station we had no problems finding the hotel. Check in was a breeze, and the room although small (as all rooms are in Toyko) was extremely well designed. The future toilet was an experience, but the bed itself with a sleep help and easy wake up function was worth the rate alone!
Families with older children
April 07, 2012
nice 4-star hotel near ginza
great location as the train station is an easy 7 minute walk away, and the subway stop is just outside the hotel.
hotel ryumeikan is a very well-maintained 4-star hotel that's a stone's throw away from tokyo station. the subway stop is right around the corner, less than 2 minute walk from the hotel's front door. the rooms are quite big compared to the usual japanese hotel rooms and right beside the hotel is a convenience store. the staff spoke excellent english and they were very helpful. the hotel is a great place to stay if you want to go sightseeing around tokyo. the price is a little high because of its location but if you have the money, i'd highly recommend it. also the rooms have free wifi which is always a plus.
April 07, 2012
lovely hotel right by tokyo station
great location, easy access to public transportation, good-sized and clean rooms
hotel ryumeikan is an easy 5-10 minute walk from tokyo station where you can essentially take any train to any part in japan. right outside the hotel's front door and around the corner is the subway stop which can take you anywhere in tokyo. asakusa temple is only 8 stops away, ginza is 3 stops away. the rooms are quite large for japanese standards. they also offer free wifi. the staff are very friendly and speak good english.
April 05, 2012
Located a few minutes walk from the JR and Tokyo Metro stations, ample drinking and food locations nearby.
the hotel was conveniently located to tokyo jr station and a short walk to the nearby metro stations as well. a plus point on being located to the tokyo jr station is that it makes a convenient base to make short trips from tokyo, if you are travelling via shinkansen (bullet train). the hotel allowed me to leave my luggage with them while i made a 2-day trip outside of tokyo. after my trip, i stayed one more night, then took the narita express, also out of tokyo jr station.
if you need to get to other locations around tokyo, the nearby subway stations would help in that aspect, or the yamanote line from the tokyo jr station to other major subway stations around tokyo.
around the hotel, there are many bars and restaurant to have meals and drinks. there is also a convenience store at the next building from the hotel, good for picking up drinks and snacks.
the room was splendid. a typically small-sized tokyo room, but sufficient for a couple. the semi-double consists of a queen/doubled-sized bed, which fits two people comfortably.
as we stayed in a forus room, the room had many high-tech features that are not found in the other rooms. it had a integrated lighting, sound and bed vibration to assist in sleeping and waking. the vibration was interesting! the bed vibrated at our feet, i fell asleep very quickly.
the shower was also great (there is no bathtub in the forus room). it had a rain shower and jets that are aimed that the rest of the body.
i liked that the room had many amenities, like a nespresso machine, robe that could pass off as pajamas, bedroom slippers, etc.
Visit Gyo Bar, which is a standing bar just a few minutes walk from the hotel, located in one of the small alleyways. The bar is fun, filled with people having a drink after work. The staff also speak basic English, so they will be able to understand your requests.
April 03, 2012
Great location and value for money
Location, value, clean, well planned rooms
stayed here twice during a week coming and going to/from tokyo. perfect location a short strol from tokyo station which is great when going to/from airports and going with shinkanzen to see other cities. well planned modern rooms of high standard. the semi double rooms are small for two but it works well. friendly staff in reception on15th floor. free and fast wifi and you can store your suitcase with hotel while going on daytrips to other cities.
Shibuja for shopping and the famous zebra crossing. Akihabara electronic city for electronic stuff. Ginza for luxury shopping. Roopongi for party. Ueno park for cherry blossom and quaint shopping close by. Yoyogi park for relaxing and Meiji temple for contemplation.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo, Tokyo
- "Amazing" - i don't have complain about this hotel, it's very close to t
- 4-star Hotel in the heart of Tokyo - Hotel is in walking distance to 3 stations: Tokyo Station (y
- A hotel that is worth a thousand words - The hotel was way beyond our expectation. Service was good,
- A wonderful stay - Room was spacious and clean. Bathroom was fantastic. There's
- Awesome and priced fairly - The room is huge relatively to other hotels' in Japan, and t
- Awesome hotel, right outside Tokyo station yaeso N - Stayed 3 nights, good size room for Tokyo. Bathroom was hi
- Beautiful hotel and friendly hotel - convenient location, rooms are clean and updated. although p
- Best hotel I have stayed - Very good location, located just opposite Tokyo Station (Yae
- big on standard, small on space - Great value for money. Quite, top location if using public t
- Brilliant hotel with a great modern feel - I ran a marathon the day before in Fujikawaguchiko so I thou
- Centra Tokyo - I found the hotel to be central to the train station and was
- Centrally located hotel with great staff -
- clean.near jr station -
- Close to train station and excellent service - A good value for Tokyo and right near Tokyo station, so very
- Comfort Sleep = Awesome! - I booked a Forus "Discovery" for my two night stay. I had s
- Comfortable, international standard,good location - Good,even though we spend most of the time touring the city
- Convenient location and great service - The hotel is located right across Tokyo station as well as h
- Conveniently located - Everything beyond reach train station,food and etc. Hotel st
- Easy access to Tokyo Station -
- Excellent hotel right next to Tokyo Station - The rooms are small (it is central Tokyo after all), but it'
- Excellent hotel, great staff,clean, ideal location - Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. we felt welcome and were most i
- Fantastic location and staff -
- Fantastic - hotel ryumeikan tokyo is located right in the heart of tokyo
- good facilities and location - the room is bid for this super busy location. there is also
- Good location but small rooms - the hotel is close to tokyo station, the problem is how to f
- Good quality hotel close to Tokyo Station - For Japanese hotels in Tokyo area of thsi price league the r
- Good -
- Great hotel but very small room - Very small room, good service, free WIFI, good size bath roo
- Great hotel in a great location - Stayed at the Ryumeikan coming into Tokyo and again at the e
- Great hotel in great city - What cab I say, great value, great room and great location.
- Great hotel with excellent location! - Lovely hotel that is in walking distance (3 minutes) of Toky
- Great hotel with personality - this hotel was in the perfect location (opp tokyo station) b
- Great Location ; New Hotel - Very Satisfied.
The staff are helpful and most of them are
- Great location and 3 mins walk from Tokyo Station -
- great location and a lovely hotel to stay - this was our second time back at this hotel. great service a
- Great location and cosy rooms - Very pleasant stay in Rumeykan hotel,with excellent location
- Great location and Great Service! - always a good experience here! highly recommended!
- Great location and staff - It was a great stay. The room was clean with a comfortable b
- great location but room size is small - the hotel locates near to Toyko station and it is only 5 min
- Great location but room was small - The location was convenient- close to subway and train stati
- Great location but small room - We are happy with our stay at the hotel. The hotel location
- Great Location but small rooms for the "Standard" - was a great location, however the standard rooms were small.
- Great location but small rooms - Free WiFi is useful for my I-phone!
3 min walk from Tokyo s
- Great location close to Tokyo train station. - Warm welcome to weary and HOT travelers. Clean and quiet ro
- Great location, bathroom ammenities but small room - The hotel has great bathroom ammenities to suit everybody. G
- Great location, but room quite small. - The room was the smallest room I've ever stayed in in Japan.
- Great location, spacious room but no view - i've tried their standard single rooms a few times previousl
- Great Location - The hotel is really easy to access, very near to tokyo stati
- Great location - The hotel itself was nice. Unfortunately, check-in is at 2pm
- Great tokyo station hotel - Wonderful modern room and superior service from the front de
- Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo - Hotel Ryumeikan is conveniently located opposite Tokyo Stati
- Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo - I am satisfied in all respect except breakfast.Location was
- Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo - My girlfriend and I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. W
- Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo - This hotel is really close to the train station and the hote
- Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo - Very good hotel, very good location. Very clean, spacious ro
- Hotel with Excellent location - the hotel located at a very strategic location, it is only 3
- It is a good one! - When arriving to Tokyo by train, subway or the limousine bus
- It was a very pleasant experience - Nice room but small for two girls with luggage. I would pref
- Japan Holiday - We were travelling with 2 small children, and got a triple r
- love my stay here - walking distance to the pickup area for airport shuttle and
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - The staff were wonderful and the room surprised. While small
- lovely hotel near Tokyo station - great location, 2 blocks from Tokyo station (Yaesu N exit).
- lovely hotel - comfy bed with free wi-fi, a short walk across tokyo station
- Nice hotel near Tokyo Station - This is a nice, modern hotel located about 200 meters from t
- Nice hotel, nice service, close to Tokyo station - Very easy to get to--go out the North Kaesu exit, turn left
- Nice hotel - Just 5 minutes walk to the hotel from Tokyo station. Very co
- Nice hotell close to good restaurants and Tokyo St - Nice hotel very close to Tokyo Station and Otemachi metro st
- nice location, nice rooms - picked it due to proximity to tokyo station.
the rooms w
- one word - awesome! - convenience.. convenience.. convenience..
The hotel was in
- Perfect match for our trip - The hotel met our needs for a comfortable and affordable pla
- Ryumeikan Tokyo - We were very happy with our stay at the hotel. The location
- Small rooms with excellent amenities - The quality of the hotel was excellent in every way. High-en
- So nice, we stayed twice! - The Ryumeikan was so nice, we stayed two separate times duri
- Top Class Stay at a central location - Central location to Tokyo station, large room, wonderful ser
- Very comfortable and convenient - Very comfortable. Got very good rest for my tight business s
- Very delighted with their surprised upgraded. -
- very good hotel - A perfect hotel for the beginning of your Tokyo stay. Very c
- Very nice hotel and great location - Room is small but expected of Tokyo city hotels. Very clean,
- We Came back - we just had to come back to the hotel with the super comfort
- Wow! - This is just a very nice hotel, beyond expectation in Tokyo.