Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Mercure Hotel
Narita International Airport
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (484)
October 03, 2012
good location good service clean room
very satisfied with this hotel great food great location aswesome service room is clean and quite big considering its in japan
Families with young children
September 28, 2012
Fantastic location, clean and friendly
Location near 2 major train stations and lovely shopping area near huge temple
I would not hesitate to recommend the hotel Narita to anyone travelling to Japan, i was pleasantly surprised as i expected the worst from the small amount i paid.
The room was quite spacious as their was 3 of us their for 2 weeks, it had a fridge and free wifi wgich made the children very happy.
It was situated 30 seconds away from the 2 major train stations making access to everything easy for us.
The staff were very helpful and friendly.
Downside, beds were hard for that length of stay, several days ok, lower levels allowed smoking and the hotel on some floors really stunk of it. The fantastic gym did not open until 10am and was an extra cost $10.00+ as was the pool $5.00+ which i thought odd as we were guests.
Restaurants average only but there is a gorgeous Japanese one in there but we could not make sense of the menu at all to know if it would suit us. (2 fussy eaters)
Overall our experience with the hotel was fantastic i was very impressed and would go there again anytime.
Bring your own pillow, they are terrible in Japan!!!!
September 24, 2012
Great value for money
next to station free courtesy bus to airport
The room and bathroom was very basic but for the money was incredible value. Easy to find next to station and a free bus to the airport
September 24, 2012
Clean and tidy room, although small. Welcoming at front desk, but no more, enough English to know what we required. The hotel was tired in its decor, and looked to need an uplift.
The restaurant area has a good number of clean and inviting places to eat. Evening restaurants several choices, however breakfast other than the hotel and before 8am was difficult to find within walking distance apart from the universal McDonald's.
September 21, 2012
simple hotel with so many take aways
safe, quiet, convenient, shuttle bus to airport, near train facilities
shuttle bus interval within an hour wait. annex wing to room is a bit complicated though.
see shops cooking eels
United States of America,
September 07, 2012
Airport shuttle, wifi in room
after being rerouted thru tokyo, i was not a happy camper. i was lucky to find this hotel online and book through agoda. the price was reasonable and i did not even have to convert any money to yen since the hotel had a shuttle to and from the airport and i ate breakfast at the airport on my credit card. the room was comfortable, clean and the service was efficient. overall, a very pleasant experience.
Families with young children
August 30, 2012
The staff really does their best
the staff was helpful in many ways:
1. provided accurate schedule and fare information for the nearby jr and keisei trains. i didn't have to go to the stations and do the homework myself taking my 2-year-old along.
2. they would let me exchange only usd$1 to yen which is all i was short of for taking the last train ride to the airport (although the hotel does run their own airport shuttle). i know some other hotels would have a much higher minimum for an exchange.
other things to consider:
1. the airport shuttle takes 25-30 minutes between the airport and the hotel with some traffic, and not 15-20 minutes like some website sources referring to this hotel. i think it's safe to say that there is always traffic involved in that area no matter the time of the day.
2. the room is clean and small- typical of japanese budget hotels. although compared to the rooms you get in downtown tokyo, theirs was somewhat larger.
August 19, 2012
Good hotel, convenient location.
Right next to Narita JR Station, restaurants and bars in the hotel, the staff speak excellent English.
I had a nice stay at Mercure. The bed and the sleeping shirt were comfortable, the staff was friendly and I had a good sleep. It's a good hotel for anyone stopping in Narita for a day before a connecting flight or train because there's a free shuttle from the airport, and it's very central in Narita city for sightseeing.
Many people only stay in Narita city because it's close to the airport. Narita is actually a really nice town, with a temple, lots of shops and good restaurants. If you have a couple of hours to spare, take a walk around Narita!
United States of America,
August 19, 2012
Hotel very close and comfortable
easy to use as an overnight stop at Narita
Rooms are small but very comfortable for a short stay. Many westerners were staying there for overnight wait to catch international flight. Good restauarnts close - Have yen for dining out-
August 18, 2012
the room was comfortable and pleasant, also near to the airport and have shuttle bus service
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Mercure Hotel Narita, Tokyo
- 100% satisfied - very satisfied with this hotel great food great location asw
- Adequate for an overnight or short stay. - The Airport shuttle could be more frequent, or on call. Time
- Alternative to Tokyo for cheaper food -
- An overall good place to stay - Very convenient location from the airport and train station.
- Central location - hotel is a basic, clean ans centrally located hotel. in the
- Close to Narita station - This hotel is next to Narita station and near many restauran
- Comfortable but no free internet services - A good place to stay for those travellers who are on transit
- comfortable stay - It was very comfortable and satisfying stay. The room was s
- Convenient location, helpful and polite staff - The hotel is located near Naritasan park, and 2 train statio
- Decent & Functional Per Cost - I needed something for one night on a layover that was decen
- Decent hotel in the city centre of Narita - Clean good located hotel. Friendly stuff. Fitness center was
- Excellent airport stop-over hotel - Situated right in the centre of Narita there are many restau
- Excellent Location for a Short Stopover - Very convenient for the airport. I took the shuttle bus but
- Good localtion, right in the centre of Narita - we used it as an overnight stop before heading to our next d
- Good location, difficult staff - We booked a twin, but upon arrival the receptionist told us
- Good location, next to both rail stations, - Check in quick, clean rooms, good staff, Hotel is close to m
- Good location, slightly tired room - Hotel was in a good location - situated a couple of minutes
- Good location - Good hotel if you need to get to Narita airport early in the
- Great for a layover or brief stay on a budget - My only real gripe about this hotel is that it is way too fa
- Great hotel and excellent value - i really enjoyed staying at this hotel. excellent money valu
- Great location and good service! - The have a shuttle bus, that is free of charge, and will pro
- Great service - The front desk staff could not have been more helpful. Hotel
- Hotel 3 mins walk to train station - a bit old but if just for a transit stay, is worth for money
- Hotel Near Airport - The Hotel is very nice, quit near with train station, it's j
- In the town of Narita, a nice stopover - This hotel is a good choice if you have a little extra time
- It was a great price & easy access to airport -
- Location, room, facilities, price, all fine. - We stayed here one night at the end of our trip to Japan. We
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile with locatio - This is my first stay at this hotel and I plan to stay here
- Lovely hotel and service with great smile - Mercure is located near train station and other bus station
- Mecure Hotel stay in Narita - When I arrived, the staff greeted me with a friendly smile,
- Narita - The airport is close by and easy to get to by one of two tra
- Nice surprise at Narita - We came to the hotel as "stranded" due to there being no fli
- Very nice - I was most impressed by the remarkably spacious and clean ro