Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Ginza / Shinbashi / Tsukiji
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
May 16, 2012
The staff was very helpful when it came to helping us find around the area. But they seemed to be a little to hold up on the rules, because we arrived to this hotel after a full 13 hour flight, we were more than tired. The hotel was very quiet and there were not much people there at all, still they couldn't manage to get us into a room earlier than the designated "check in time", while other hotels had no problem doing so. The rooms are just average, what makes this hotel for me is its convenient location to restaurants and some sightseeing spots.
May 15, 2012
Good hotel, Good and quiet location
Clean room , good location
We had a great stay , room was clean and comfort. It is situated in the business area with good access of metro. I feel safe walking at night in that area...it is quiet and clean.
May 14, 2012
small room but no great location
it is not near to anywhere, neither shopping nor sightseeing.
Perhpas the best part that it is within walking distance to the Shimbashi train station. Again, it may not be fair to this hotel as I dont know what can Shimbashi can offer.
I saw offices around.
Hotel Feature Tip:
busy small hotel
May 13, 2012
Good Price with Good service
There are some restaurants nearby.
It's not difficult to go there. There is a bus directly from Tokyo station to the hotel, just 15mins.
free wifi in lobby,and free lan cable access in the room.
Just walk 15mins to JR/another train station.
May 13, 2012
A cosy getaway
Clean cosy room for a pleasant rest.
At a sale price this place wtas very affordable so we decided to spend a few nights there. In the future, we would rather avoid the Shimbashi area as it is a business district and hasn't got a lot to offer to tourists. There are a few convenient vending machines by reception and a western style buffet breakfast at the cafe next door which we found pricey and mediocre. We bought a card for the extra channels for the tv, which promised a cartoon channel (all in japanese) movie channel (which only played one movie on repeat) and a drama channel (which was entirely in japanese also). Overall it was a comfortable and pleasant stay.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Do not do your laudry at this hotel!! It is priced by piece, so we ended up paying USD for a medium bag of laundry!!! absolutely ridiculous!!
United States of America,
May 11, 2012
I needed a hotel within walking distance of Chiyoda and this hotel fit the bill. It is a bit of a hike to the nearest metro station if you're carrying luggage but if you're not bogged down with bags its not bad at all. Rooms are typical for Japanese sized rooms and though the economy ones are showing wear they're perfectly fine if you're just looking for a place to sleep. If you're looking for state of the art with room service at your beck and call this is not going to work for you (but with the price you should be able to figure that out yourself) but if you're looking for cheap and convenient this is great.
May 06, 2012
lovely hotel and service with a smile
vending machines near the counter
single stay for two nights, quite far from the shimbashi jr train station but it was all my fault! all the staff at the hotel are lovely and very professional, they have vending machines (food, drinks and some other stuff if i remember correctly) which is absolutely amazing!
they get you a taxi for the morning if you want (they did for me), my stay there was all so lovely and nice!
May 05, 2012
Good service from front desk staff
Booked 3 rooms ,arrived early checkin not till 3pm but given 1 room to keep baggages..
we arrived early and checkin not till 3pm but they give us 1 room to store our bags so we could go and do our shopping!!!
room abit small but with all amenties that we required for our overnight stay.
hotel within walking distance (10 minutes) to subway not jr..
May 04, 2012
Comfortable rooms, good service, but poor location
Comfortable rooms, staff who can actually speak proper English
the location of the hotel is rather poor. it is some distance from the nearest subway stations, although there are 3 to choose from. the hibiya line is probably the nearest, and the most convenient if you're heading to ginza etc.
as this is a business district, it is extremely quiet at night. there are some construction works going on, but they didn't bother us at all during our stay there. there are also 1-2 shrines nearby, so you can always drop by to check them out.
however, it is quite near to tokyo towers, which is a nice place to drop by at night. it's by far the noisiest attraction i've seen in japan at 10pm! there are numerous convenient stores nearby, as well as yoshinoya (a japanese fast-food chain) which serves edible and cheap food.
the room is by far the most comfortable amongst the 3 hotels i stayed in in my last trip to japan. it is of average size, and with a normal sized bathroom with a bathtub. the hotel provides free bottles of mineral water, and if you do housekeeping everyday, the staff will also replenish the water in the kettle.
the service there is exemplary, as there is always 1 staff who can speak good english. it wasn't painful for instance to call down to the front desk, and asking for information. it felt like the most value-for-money hotel, considering the comfort (we stayed at the new wing). however, as we did get a 50% earlybird discount, i'm not too sure if we're willing to pay full price to stay here again.
Trinidad and Tobago,
April 30, 2012
Free LAN Wifi in room, clean, conveniently located around 6 train stations, 10 mibs walk to Tokyo tower.
Nice clean hotel chain. Rooms are nice and big enough compare to Japanese standards. Rooms can be a bit pricey at times but I got in on sale from Agoda so that's great. Breafast at this hotel is expensive so eat outside. One train stop away from roppongi on by kamiyacho station. Two stops away from Ginza by Toranomon station. 10 mins walk from Tokyo tower and according to which room you get you can see the tower from your window. Very good hotel and I would stay here again.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Shimbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Inn, Tokyo
- A good compact hotel - but you need to walk! - We stayed here twice. The room was very good value for mone
- Business location with really small rooms - we knew that the hotel rooms in japan are small, but this on
- Cheap hotel - I think is a bit far from the station. All have to walk over
- Confortable hotel, 10 min for Shinbashi station - We had a superior room and this was well appreciated, in com
- Convenient location and amazing value! - a 10 minute walk to shimbashi station at shimbashi you can
- Far away from metro - Far away from metro, not convenient at all. But the room is
- Female - I would like to say that the hotel was better than I expecte
- good lacation - rooms were clean beds were Confortable the staff do not spea
- Good location - good fare - we had a so called superior room so it was a bit bigger than
- Good location with reasonable room. - I enjoyed my stay and I would like to accommodate here again
- Good place to lay your head - Clean and easily accessible from a number of metro and rail
- Great service makes up inconvenient location - one member in my party requested a room change after learnin
- Great service - Small rooms but great service and comfortable stay
- In between 3 metro station - In a very quiet area with nothing much going on, but within
- Nice hotel, average rooms for japan - About 10 minutes walk from two different subway stations, th
- Nice hotel, eager staff, good accomodations. - My wife and I have decided that when we go back to Tokyo, we
- nice service and comfortable rooms - We had a great time in the Tokyu Inn hotel. The receptionsts
- Practical Hotel in the heart of Tokyo - 7 minute walk from 3 subway lines - in a reasonably respecta
- Quiet area - The staff was very helpful when it came to helping us find a
- Shimbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Inn Hotel -
- Shimtastic - The tokyo inn was an easy to remember hotel in a great area
- stock standard business hotel - good place for sleeping. also you can walk to the mono rail