Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
May 10, 2012
It was what you would expect from a nice hotel
They had all the little things like a nice hotel would
the room was pretty tiny and there was no wifi in the room.
May 09, 2012
OK location... small rooms though as expected
location is a few steps away from one of the thousands of subway lines.
rooms are small though expected.
standard selection for breakfast.
May 07, 2012
Great Location and descent room size for Tokyo
Just beside the Subway, many restaurants around, walking distance from Roppongi Hills and Midtown.
i have a pleasant stay at the b roppongi, lot of value for money at this hotel, very helpful reception, everybody speaks english and is an excellent option if you are in business trip, central location.
Try the 2 Stars Michelin, L' Atelier de Joel Robuchon at the Roppongi Hills, excellent restaurant, atmosphere, kind service and excellent value for money.
May 06, 2012
'Good hotel and service with a smile'
Breakfast, free Internet, location.
a pleasant stay especially when the air conditioning was turned to 'cool mode' until then the room temperature was a bit uncomfortable. multible problems with room key card was frustrating on one day but staff did their best to rectify it.
well located for nightlife, for me abbey road for the beatles music!
May 02, 2012
Convenient Location, but a Narrow Room
Designed well, and closed to a station
The lobby was designed well, but a room which I booked was so narrow, almost occupied with a double bed.
But location was very convenient.
United States of America,
April 30, 2012
Great location, but okay room.
Location, location, location
I would have to say that my stay at the b roppongi was satisfactory. Check in was fairly simple and they were extremely helpful in advising me in how to get to the hotel from Narita airport. The room was very basic, and it was impossible to get the air conditioner really going. That being said, location was unbelievable.
April 29, 2012
Cheap Basic Hotel, Place to meet other travellers
A good basic hotel for Tokyo. Good price for the room. Friendly staff who all spoke good English. The hotel is in a good area if you are wanting to go to bars with other tourists and it had a lot of tourists staying at it. The area has a lot of large brand shopping such as Gucci and nice restaurants. But if you are looking to see Japan then this area is probably not for you.
It had a good buffet breakfast included.
There are a lot of great sashimi bars in this area.
April 27, 2012
Being in Japan for some time this is defintatly one of the best hotels that I have stayed at. Conviently located in Roppongi.. all the access to nightlife. The hotel staff was helpful and nice. Rooms were clean.. service was excellent. The Breakfast was good as well. One thing for sure though. Wifi is needed in the rooms... come on please do something!!!
April 21, 2012
Great location but close to heavy traffic
Right next to subway entrance, close to restaurants, friendly staff
We stayed at the b roppongi for 3 nights. The hotel is relatively easy to find, which is great. The room was spacious enough for the 2 of us to walk around and have our suitcases out and open, which was nice. The room and bathroom were clean; however, the bathroom had a bit of a smell to it as the ventilation wasn't that great so the dampness from hot showers had seeped in; it wasn't too big a deal though.
The front desk and reception were courteous and friendly; there are very useful guides available at the front desk for sights to see and also the Tokyo metro network. The front desk also did not have any issues with us leaving our luggage after check out for half a day.
Only downside to our stay is that we got a room that faced the road and the noise from passing traffic could be heard at all hours as Roppongi barely sleeps.
Hotel Feature Tip:
When coming out of the Roppongi metro station, exit from gate 5, the hotel is just down the street from that exit.
Also, avoid getting rooms facing the road as the traffic in that area is heavy. If possible, pass on rooms (regardless of floor) -01, -10, -11, as these are the ones closest to the road.
Families with young children
April 17, 2012
Great Location and Helpful hotel staff
superb location, just 2 mins from the nearest roppongi station exit. it connects easily to other parts such as shinjuku, ginza. it is also 10 mins walk to roppongi hills, national art center and tokyo midtown.
hotel room is clean and spacious.
our room faced one of clubs so after the party ended around 5am, it can get rather noisy when the party goers leave for the day.
buffet breakfast is simple yet tasty!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - the b roppongi, Tokyo
- Convenient and good value for the location - located on roppongi dori, very close to roppongi hill, walki
- Excellent location with cosy rooms - Great reception, warm smiles. The room is cosy and very clea
- Good value in the heart of Roponggi - Very small room, but clean and had internet access
- great location and big rooms - Very conveniently located right in the heart of Ropponggi, e
- Great location but tiny rooms - The staff -in liaison with my credit card- helped arrange re
- Great location in lively area near tube station - Room a little disappointing after modern entrance and lobby,
- Great location with easy accessing to metro line - Although it's not a very ideal location, but it's a easy acc
- Great location, nice staff but small rooms - the b roppongi is conveniently located in the busy district
- great service, great position - The hotel is very close to the Roppongi Eki, but still very
- great stay+place; superior double = big room :-) - Spent 5 nights in a superior room 9th floor,spacious room an
- It was what you would expect from a nice hotel - the room was pretty tiny and there was no wifi in the room.
- lovely hotel and service with a smile - we staid well in this hotel. rooms with big bed, very clean,
- Perfect location and very quiet! - Check in was so easy. The only thing that I would change is
- pleasant stay, very happy - excellent location,just a few metres to Roppongi subway exit
- small room but good location - I stayed at b rippongi hotel 14-18 of feb 2013 with my husba
- the B is a very good choice for my journey. - the service is good. the guestroom is very clean and quite.
- Very Standard but ticked all the right boxes - overall, i was happy with my stay at the b roppongi,