Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Inter City Hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1903)
Families with older children
January 07, 2013
Great location, nice decoration
Friendly service, good service and nice breakfast
This hotel is well located, staff is helpful and friendly. The decoration have to be seen. A lot of nice restaurant arround.
January 04, 2013
While the lift is out of service the hotel is still good value. Good location directly on riverfront. Free wifi and an average breakfast.
January 03, 2013
i got the room no.,2nd floor. In this room you can smell when they are cooking from the kitchen downstairs in the morning and at night time it s so noisy from pubs and bars nearby the hotel also this room is next to the stairs (and elevator is broken)so i could hear when people walk all night. by the way Breakfast is poor.
But the good points are the hoel's location is so easy to get to many places , also staffs are honest and lovely also wifi is excellent.
Families with older children
December 31, 2012
Good Location freinly officer
Officer verry frienly smile
Hotel good location becauce near the river and nigth market
but verry old hotel. Beutyful breakfast.
December 30, 2012
good hotel in vientiane
good location near by night market
good location near by night market
some mosquitoes in the room
cleaning room was accepted
food for breakfast : not enough for everyone
recommened have a breakfast
as fast as you can
United States of America,
December 28, 2012
Nice hotel with nice staff
Room was spacious and lots of interesting art pieces in lobby
We arrived at 6am from Luang Prabang toVientiane by sleeper bus and staff cleaned a room and we were in our room by 8am! Brought us coffee in the lobby as a courtesy. Fresh made omelets every morning at inclusive breakfast.
The shower was not great and we could not open the window but still an ok room.
The location a little far away but in the evening the night market was set up just across the street along the river.
Definitely see the Vientiane version of the arc du triomphe. Lots of silk stalls by the morning market (beside the mall). Don't eat at Le Provence by the fountain.
Families with young children
December 27, 2012
Hotel and rooms needs a remodelation. In my opinion the rooms are overpriced. The entrance is nice and gives you a flair of exotic Asia. We have booked a room with bathtub but we didn't get it. We had a room with Mekong View on the main road side. For peeople who don't like noisy streets, this would be not a good otion The bass music of a neighbour pub was sometimes in the evening not pleasant. For people who like to go shopping, this is a good place, because the night market is in front of the hotel. Walking and jogging at the Mekong river was a great experience.
December 27, 2012
Hotel besides Mekong River
Located near the Mekong River, just less than a minutes walking distance! You can see the sun set and sun rise here, very logistic. Moreover, there is a night market in front of the hotel!
And the breakfast here is very delicious!
But there will be no airport transfer service provided. A taxi to the air port will cost you USD 8, while a tuk tuk will cost you USD 5.
if you have time, pls send a day to goto nong khai, a small town at thailand. you can visit sala kaew koo( buddha park), ban chiang world heritage site and phu phra bat historical park.
December 27, 2012
Great Location, spacious rooms!
Location right across from Night Market and close to stunning restaurants
We had a room on the first floor, at the back, with no view. However, we felt that a room with a view is certainly not a requirement here, and we were very happy with the room allocated to us. The room was extremely spacious, with a nice bathroom. Breakfast wasn't great, but the basics were available, including toast, eggs and coffee. The staff at the front desk was extremely helpfull and very friendly. Wi-Fi was always on, and had strong signal in our room. Laundry right next door is relatively cheap and we had good service as well. We absolutely loved our time here!
Try Full Moon Cafe, and Sabaidee Cafe, about two blocks down the main road. Both have free wi-fi and excellent food.
December 26, 2012
Price-worthy rooms and excellent service!
Good (vegetarian) breakfast! Excellent service. Comfy beds.
We booked after reading several good reviews about the place and yet we had a pleasant surprise. The rooms are clean and well-sized (enourmous for the price). The location was okay, maybe a 5 minutes walk to Pub Street and the night market. The included breakfast, a vegetarian buffe, was excellent and they make packaged breakfasts for people who set out for Ankhor Wat before sunrise. All in all, everything was very satisfactory - but the best part of the stay was the excellent service and the kind people who worked in the guesthouse!
Rent bikes next door and head for the temples, you'll see more and get some work out at the same time
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Inter City Boutique Hotel, Vientiane
- a good choice - The Intercity hotel in Vientiane is quite good and definitel
- A Pleasant Stay - Prior to leaving for Vientiane early last week, I thought I'
- authentic getaway - The room is cozy overall, but it's a little noisy at night a
- average at best - rooms were old and tatty and the bathrooms were of a poor st
- Basic room, excellent breakfast - The room itself was small and basic and maybe not worth the
- Better than expected - we happened upon inter city after looking at several guestho
- Big ,but a little bit tired. - Nice hotel but could do with a little bit of a makeover.
- Central location and good value - we stayed on the top floor beside the disco (to be avoided u
- charming and well located - very nice place , but i had a big room with the view on the
- Clean room, great location - Clean and nicely decorated room with comfortable bed, great
- Comfortable - Friendly and helpful and may consider go Vientiane again
- Comments on InterCity Vientiane - This hotel is very good value for money for the overnight (o
- Could have been better. - Nice little hotel on a good location, good for the low budge
- Courteous and helpful staff. - nice little hotel,clean, free wifi in room, dining and lobby
- Easy to find and friendly staff - The hotel located near the river and very convenience to tra
- Excellent location right on the Mekong waterfront - The room was very spacious with high ceiling and a step up b
- Excellent location, good service friendly staff - i was on a business trip to laos and i decided to stay at in
- Excellent location -
- Favourite Hotel Great Location / Clean / Friendl - I always stay here when i'm in Laos, staff are very friendly
- friendly place - I shall be back.
- friendly staff, good location, good service - Stayed only one night, so can't comment on the food. But jus
- Good hotel, large rooms, good shower, food. - The hotel was lovely and situated close to the River with so
- Good location & helpful staff - rooms were comfortable but not well appointed. room was a bi
- Good location and friendly staff - pros.
friendly and helpful staff, big room with river view
- Good location and lovely decor - Friendly staff, not much English spoken, breakfast very good
- Good location bit tired rooms - Good location, near to bars and restaurants! Rooms were nice
- Good location but crumbling facilities - lift was broken for whole week i was there. air conditioner
- Good location with helpful service staff - staff at reception were polite and helpful upon arrival. our
- Good location, but absolutely filthy inside - when we first saw the inter city boutique hotel, we thought
- Good location, but not worth the money... - yes, the inter city hotel is across from the mekong and nigh
- good location, nice rooms - we stayed 1 night in Vientiene, too short. Lovely city. Ve
- Good location - Located in a good location. Near the Mekong River.very comfo
- Good location - Located right by the river, so easy to get everywhere and cl
- Good Location - We wish the room was just as warm as the reception but a bit
- Good Rooms - this hotel is well off the main track and quite a distance o
- good service and environment - the hotel's environment is quite good and inside with delica
- good service - the location is good and the staffs are willing to do any of
- Great hotel but had wifi problems during my stay - My only issue was with the internet connection which was ver
- Great Hotel - The Inter City Hotel is very good value for money - decor is
- Great location and clean rooms, but a bit noisy - staff is friendly. room is large and clean, even if the furn
- Great location and fantastic staff - I had a great stay at this hotel, the staff is very friendly
- Great location and good service - This is a very nice hotel. The staff are very nice and frien
- great location and staff - I was placed in my most favorite room so far in Inter-City,
- Great location but poor maintenance - I chose the hotel because I used it 3 years ago and was happ
- great location but rooms need renovation - this hotel is located by the mekong river. location ok, and
- Great location but small rooms - decorations are very attractive, room is cleaned,
- Great location on the bank of Khong River - The hotel is quite old and the cleanliness is not meet the s
- Great Location with nice view - The hotel located along with mekong river. it's 5 mins walk
- Great location, nice decoration - This hotel is well located, staff is helpful and friendly. T
- GREAT LOCATION, STYLISH HOTEL, FRIENDLY STAFF - Very pleasant stay from check-in to check-out.. courteous st
- Great location. Roght opposite the night market. - Courtious and efficient staff. A comfortable hotel in a nice
- Great Location - fantastic location, excellent views of the river and central
- Great location - Good position overlooking river,and close to the city.Having
- Great location - Inter City Boutique Hotel is strategically located in the ci
- Great riverfront location, traditional feel - Friendly helpful staff, a quaint original feel, great locati
- Great stay in Vientiane! - The reception area is nicely decorated with antique that mak
- Great view, excellent location, friendly staff - the room is big, very light with a wonderful view across the
- Greet hotel location, staff not overly friendly! - This hotel was good for location but the room we stayed in d
- highly sought after good location - sought after by westerners for the boutique label, and style
- Inter City Boutique Hotel - Easy to walk to main road,very friendly staffs & clean .
- Inter City Boutique Hotel - Pictures do not do justice to the room. Bathroom needed some
- Inter City Hotel - Vientiane - Great location on the banks of the Mekong, close to restaura
- Inter CIty Hotel - Vientiene - min. 50 words
- Inter City Hotel at Lao - The hotel room was always come two bed rooms and all staff m
- Inter City Hotel Vientiane - Hope in the future they can renovate the exterior a little b
- Inter City Hotel, Vientiane, Laos - It was a nice location and a pretty hotel
- Inter City Hotel -
- Inter City Hotel -
- Inter City Hotel - It looked as though it could use a good clean and if has had
- intercity hotel - Stayed in room 213: avoid!! Noisy at night, sounded like peo
- June visit - Too expensive compared to quality. Same kind of place closer
- Lao hotel inter city - Place is ok, I wouldnt stay again but maybe for some, didnt
- Large hotel opposite the Mekong - Only stayed 1 night at Inter City Hotel. Deluxe room was mas
- Lively and in the Centre of Everything - Hotel is very centralised and the rooms are clean.
- Lots of character but average value - Overall a very good hotel - not great value for money (for a
- lovely hotel n comfortable. - we chosen this hotel base on the good reviews by the hotel q
- Nice @ Clean - Nice staff, hotel is clean, good location and also good brea
- Nice and well located - ideally located on the riverfront, with a view over thailand
- Nice hotel - if a little old - Excellent location right on the river in the main tourist ar
- Nice hotel and service with smile - nice staff service with a smile especially the front desk's
- Nice hotel in the center of town - this was my second time staying here. the room was nice and
- Nice hotel on the banks of the mekong river - I was there on a visa run and hotel was ok for my first stay
- Nice hotel, very kind and caring staff. - as i had to get up at 3.00 the staff at the reception cared
- Nice Hotel - This hotel is very confortable.
- Nice location, friendly staff - The room is clean and pleasant with basic amenities and enou
- Nice place, good location - I stay there everytime i go to Vientiane, best hotel i have
- Nice sized room and friendly staff. - The hotel was very nice. It had very large rooms and a comfo
- Nice stay ! - i can say stay in inter city boutique hotel room rate / cost
- Nice, clean and close to the center of city - I stayed the hotel for 2 nights in river view Deluxe Room wi
- No Window Room - I hope they consider renovation.
- Not bad for the price. Not great, but not bad. - Booked for the bath tub - even an asian child would say it i
- not so good - The hotel's common areas are nicely decorated, but the rooms
- Ok Hotel, good location - the staff were very friendly and helpful. but when i asked t
- old hotel that gives good value for money - The hotel is an old one with old furniture ond old style roo
- Once in lifetime is enough - The hotel is pretty old. A/C is loud. The room is not clean
- Perfect Location on the River - the hotel is getting very run down but was fine for our 3 da
- Perfect position, friendly, comfortable but worn - i enjoyed my stay. the staff were friendly. the decor was at
- Pleasant Lao Hotel - I have stayed here twice. Each time I have found the staff a
- Quiet hotel on the Mekong Rover - Intercity Hotel is located close to the Mekong River, close
- reasonable place - good location, reasonable price, good BF, easy to find and s