Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (536)
March 03, 2011
Very nice place
New hotel, friendly staff, clean and modern – great location, but Mosquitoes was a problem
This is a really nice hotel and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is good if you like Asian food, although there are not many varieties, I reckon its enough. There are also western dishes too, but some folks may be disappointed. The refill is a bit hit and miss, some dishes are replenished but other are just left empty. The rooms are clean, modern and bright. The shower room and WC is small but adequate. The shower is fantastic – very good pressure and temperature, just what you need after a dusty day of visiting Wat's. The only snag is the mosquitoes in the corridors as others have mentioned, which tend to get into your room from under the door. I decided to spray repellent at the door sill and this worked very effectively. The wireless connection had good strength some days and not so good on others, but was satisfactory. Overall, this is a very good hotel for its price band, I hope they keep it this way and not let standards slip. Definitely come back again.
The hotel is located very conveniently to the sites, restaurants and bars. The Patuxay and Phu That Luang can be visited on foot if you don't mind the walking in the heat and dust, but is definitely achievable. The Phu That closes at 12pm to 1pm so if find yourself heading there around lunchtime then stop off at a nice Laos restaurant at the last intersection before the Wat. A cold Laos beer and fried rice is very refreshing.
March 03, 2011
Great location,with nice rooms
Taxi driver had trouble in finding it so take phone number and map. Was shown twin bed when booked double bed,was changed when i asked for the double bed room.Nice clean room,nice Samsung flat screen tv with many English channels.
Would stay again.
March 02, 2011
Good location,excellent quality rooms
Had a nice stay in this quality finished hotel.The room was very clean,with a lovely comfortable bed.Good location with many lovely French resturants nearby. Breakfast was good with many different items from noodles to scrambled eggs.
Would stay again for sure.
Trinidad and Tobago,
February 22, 2011
Excellent Location, clean and new small hotel
Location and free Internet
The hotel was very clean, the room was basic but will all the amenities that one needs for a short stay. The breakfast was substantial but lacked variety as the same dishes were served daily with little change. The hotel is situated within walking distance to the many tourist sites, the Mekong River, local nightlife and the market.
Walk with your insect repellent.
February 20, 2011
Efficient and friendly service
Good location in the centre of Vientiane. Helful staff
i was very impressed with the sabaidee@lao hotel.
the location was perfect, right in the centre of the city.
the staff were friendly and helpful and i appreciated the substantial free internet access.
the room was comfortable and of a high standard.
overall i enjoyed my stay at this hotel and would recommend it to other travellers.
United States of America,
February 19, 2011
Good for the price and location
Very clean, hot water, excellent breakfest
The staff range from friendly/helpful to not. I asked to have an important paper printed from my laptop and it was NOT OK because it was more than 3 pages long - it was four. WiFi connection was weak and frequently went out - best time was midnight to 7:00 AM. The best features were the rooms and breakfast - a variety of Western and Loas items buffet style - included in most room rates. BUT, even though breakfast starts at 6:00 AM, most items are not available until 7:30 AM. For breakfast and lunch do not eat at the hotel. It is centrally located in the middle of the city.
February 19, 2011
This is a new hotel with cozy and clean room, although there are many mosquito (this is normal in Cambodia). It is good to have free wifi (this is a must). The variety of the breakfast and the taste is o.k..
The hotel prices are comparatively high, compared with the same class of the hotel at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Bangkok, Thailand, maybe, because of many tourists. It would be better for the hotel to provide free transportation to and from the airport. The staff are in general, very friendly and helpful.
Near to the hotel, there is a convenience store, which is very much convenient. In this regard, Vientiane is better than Hanoi.
February 19, 2011
Great location and decent rooms
Brand New and well located
Hotel very well located, close to restaurants and main tourist attractions. Room was spacious and clean.
February 17, 2011
New hotel and adequate for a short stay
Brand new and clean, excellent free internet, good breakfast, good position.
Although new and therefore very clean the room was quite small and just adequate. There was a tiny balcony but no chairs anywhere, even inside the room...just the bed and a very mimimalist bathroom. The foyer lounge was pleasant and comfortable with excellent fast free internet. Well positioned within walking distance of Nam Phou fountain and Wat Sisaket etc. Vientiane itself was a disappointment after Luang Prabang...not much to see and much of it is filthy.
The Vietnamese restaurant in the Family Hotel next door was excellent with delicious and authentic VN food.
February 14, 2011
Lovely hotel close to the centre of town
This is a fairly new hotel, and not all of the tuk tuk drivers knew how to find it. The hotel was clean, but there were many mosquitoes in the corridors. The staff had sprayed the room before we arrived so this was helpful. There was no hairdryer in the room, but one was instantly sent up, when requested. Staff were helpful, and many were new to this kind of work.
Town centre was within easy walking distance. Overall, we had an enjoyable stay.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Sabaidee@Lao Hotel, Vientiane
- “Clean and friendly” - Perfect place if you are new to the city. The hotel is a cou
- A business hotel - This was a last resort as we wanted to book in somewhere and
- A very nice hotel - we stayed in this hotel for only one night and found the ser
- Business Hotel in the heart of town - My stay at sabaidee was nice since the place is near the cit
- Centrally located and very comfortable - Several A la Carte resturaunts in the area and even at the h
- Centrally located hotel -
- Clean, comfortable and friendly hotel - This is a great little hotel! I stayed the first time while
- Comfortable stay in a great location in Vientiane - My trip was in December, which is a dry season in Laos and a
- Efficient clean hotel - Great location. Clean functional hotel.
- God hotel in central location - Even as it looked more like a business hotel we enjoyed our
- Good hotel and service with a smile - It was a pleasant hotel to stay in. The service was good and
- Good location and friendly service - Got greeted by the friendly staff and a nice welcome drink.
- Good location with nice service staffs - I've been stayed in this hotel for a couple times. Hotel sta
- Good location, clean rooms - we had a superior double room. it was probably the cleanest
- Great hotel, good location to action - With more pricey options in Laos, you never what you will ge
- Great location and fabulous service - wonderfully welcoming staff on arrival.
good well stocked s
- Great location, large rooms, helpful owners - I chose this hotel for its convenient location close to the
- Great location - could be better if they had more option on breakfast buffet
- Great location - Stayed four times now, every time it gets better!! Staff ver
- Hotel is perfect, but service is poor - do not expect when they tell you their rent car is better th
- Lovely, modern, great location, excellent service - Really a place to stay IN Vientiane. Perfectly clean and qui
- Modern hotel close to the centre of town - Check-in was fast and efficient. We were welcomed with a bev
- New, clean hotel with very helpful staff - The rooms are comfortable but do not have chairs. Neither do
- Nice and Clean hotel - my second time to vientiane. first time was nearly 3 years a
- nice hotel in good location - The hotel overall is nice, room was clean and comfortable. I
- One of the Best Hotel to Stay in Vientiane - The Superior Twin Room is spacious and i like the design as
- Perfect location - Perfect location in the center of the city. Very close to La
- Sabaidee@Lao Hotel -
- Sabaidee@Lao Hotel -
- Sabaidee@Lao Hotel - good
- Sabaidee@Lao Hotel - The hotel is in a central location close to restaurants, mas
- Very clean but overpriced for what it is - Hotel is new and rooms are nicely furnished with very effici
- Very nice place - This is a really nice hotel and thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
- What a fab find! - See previous review. Excellent place to stay!
- Would Stay Again - I had a nice 3 day stay here. The room was large and clean.