Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Taipa / Cotai
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2913)
May 31, 2009
Reasonably priced hotel at good location
Reasonably priced. Near airport.
Reasonably priced hotel as most hotels are expensive but only beause it is located on Taipa island with not many attractions and there is no casino. Not many amenities nearby. For entertainment and eating, will have to take a taxi to bigger hotels or to Macau island itself for more shops and tourist attractions like historical monuments.
Take a shuttle bus from hotel to Macau Ferry Terminal and take a ferry to Hong Kong for shopping and sightseeing in the day, then take a ferry back to Macau in the evening for the casinos.
May 31, 2009
OK to stay
located at Taipa , within walking distance to hot spots as compared to other hotels, near to airport.
Taipa in general are not as interesting as Macau City, it is relatively new town, tourist spots are scattered, some have to take bus or taxi. And the heritage also not as impressive as Macau city. Bit boring. Could visit Venetian Hotel for its exclusive interior. Bus driver skill need improvement, dizzy sitting in it.
Families with young children
May 30, 2009
Free shuttle service to Ferry Terminal
Room is spacious & clean. Free shuttle service to Ferry Terminal. Can find nice food along the streets. Very near to the airport but no instruction on how to get to the hotel. Asked quite a few taxis, none knew about this hotel.
Overall stay is quite pleased & I will consider coming back to this hotel for my next trip.
Most of the stores accept HKG money but when back to HKG, they will not accept any MOP$.
May 27, 2009
The Pearl of the Orient? Perhaps.....
Good local amenities, super cheap room rates, proximity to hardware stores.
I stayed here for 3 weeks. `The staff are friendly, pleasant and incompetent (oh and only a couple of them speak english). The beds are hard though the rooms are clean. Its fantastically cheap though so we didn't move (yes my company is quite cheap).
Watch out for the extras though. They make the money back on the 600MOP a week they charge for broadband and the laundry which is more expensive than new clothes.
That will also be the broadband which gives broadband such a bad name it makes a startling case for the re-introduction of dial up (on the 11th and twelfth floors at any rate).
The pool was closed because Summer hadn't started (it was 32 degrees for crying out loud) not that we had time to use it.
I can't fault the cleanliness, though I have to say being marooned in a room with only FOX News for english language company is a form of slow torture that I wouldn't wish on a Guantanamo inmate (Shep's cheery grin was by week two making me long for a good bracing session on the waterboard).
For the record if you ever get caught in a monsoon after a hard day climbing a 50m high road sign, the hairdryer in the bathroom is extremely effective for drying steel capped boots, hard hats and even climbing harnesses. Even when shoved into the toe section of the shoes for an hour or so the motor would eventually overheat and cut out, only to magically start again after a brief rest to get its metaphorical breath back. RESULT!
And to be fair no one gave me a hard for storing my own drinks in the room fridge.
The air con works which is just as well as you are prohibited from opening the window (perhaps in case you have had enough of Fox News and feel you just can't go on anymore).
And last but not least there is hot night spot and casino, "Mocha".
A casino where you cannot get a drink after 11 P.M. and there are no card tables.
Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case.
Japan home store has handy matress toppers you can put on the bed to make it softer. the hardware store three doors up sells all manner of equipment, though they are a bit deficient on electrical solvent cleaners. Buy your beers in the Sa Fa Seng supermarket. And drink lots of Pecari Sweat, the finest enrgy drink known to man.
May 27, 2009
so far so good
few min away from airport
"Cleanliness is one of my major criteria that I'd check in a hotel (especially the bathroom) & Best Western Taipa has passed that based on my observation. Value for money ,
May 23, 2009
It's a good hotel you can choose
It's a good experience to stay at this hotel. It's so quite quietly and comfortablely. For the other hand,the price is reasonable.Secondly, the location is quite near to the market centre.You can choose a lot of food to eat.Lastly,you can take a walk to casino so closely to the Venetian.
May 22, 2009
Clean & tidy. Near to airport & venetian city macau
The hotel is located very near to Macau International Airport & also the new Casino Venetian City Macau. A choice for everyone who would like to visit the Venetian City, which is just a 5-10 minutes walk. Hotel staffs are friendly & ready to help when needed.
May 18, 2009
very satisfied stay...
Big clean room, good service and location... nearby airport, just 5 minutes drive.
i love the hotel location nearby airport and Venetion casino hotel at Taipa area.. we also enjoy the local foods at the nearby Hong Kong style coffee shop..it only take 5 minutes walk. Hotel room is big and clean, no weird smell.. quiet in the night.. transportation to any place is not a problem , every time i wait for the taxi outside hotel gate not more than 3 minutes.
Lobby counter staffs are really helpful, polite and capable, they can speak at least 3, 4 kind of languages. it really surpries me. ")
anyway, we decided to come again to Macau in 3 months time, and we will definitely book this hotel again..
The coffee shop in front of the hotel, around the corner of the front road is fantastic with full kinds of Macau and HongKong local dishes...especially their milk tea and coffee is really attractive to me.
May 17, 2009
A nice vacation at Macau Taipa Western Hotel
The room is nice and the bathroom is very spacious .I feel very comfortable staying at the hotel after one days of tiring travelling around Macau.
I like my stay in Best Western Hotel Taipa because it got many nice portuguese and chinese restaurant nearby. I also visit the Taipa Houses Museum which is only 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel. It also had a scenic lake nearby that I had a rest after a hard day walking around Macau. For me , Best Western Taipa hotel rate is reasonable for the service .The room condition is also good which I think it is worth to stay for a bagpacker traveller like me .
The taipa village and a church which is only 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel is worth a visit.
May 16, 2009
best western taipa, macau
basically a nice and comfortable room, however, staff was abit unfriendly. near to venetian and was able to go there by taking a bus, also took a bus to airport cos it was quite near. overall,not too bad, would recommend to others. there's also shuttle service from ferry terminal to hotel. good.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Best Western Taipa Hotel, Macau
- A different world - It was like a whole new world for us kids.We enjoyed going a
- A good price to stay in the Taipa Hotel. - The price of the hotel is good.There is no casino in the hot
- A Good Spacious Room - I had a fun time at Taipa, Macau during my stay at Best West
- A Great Budget Hotel - For a backpacker who travel from morning until midnight, thi
- A great location and good value for money - This is the third time we have stayed at Best Western, Taipa
- A LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE IN MACAU - IT'S AMAZING - The location was appropriate for us (my wife) since the majo
- A nice hotel with a great locatin. - The Best Western Taipa Hotel is a nice hotel located away fr
- A normal and standard hotel - this is my fourth or fifth times to stay in this hotel. if y
- a transit hotel - i stayed just a night, i arrived at about 9 pm, no many stor
- acceptable - Location is good, can walk to many attractions.
- Agoda Extra Reward Points - The room in Best western Taipa Hotel is very big. The furnit
- Average Hotel - the staffs not so friendly to foreigner, especially when Eng
- average property in good location - It's a short walk away from some of the most beautiful parts
- Bad smell - Bad smell,the room is cold no heater,washing basin out of or
- Bad stay ever - uncomfortable rest at Best Western Taipa hotel and hotel con
- Bed is not good, room very old - I should say it's a 2 star hotel, not for long stay
- Best hotel ever - hotel is clean and spacious. though the hotel is a bit price
- Best value for money - The delux room was very spacious. It has a double bed and a
- Best Western Hotel Taipa - There is so hard bed, but the staff fix it by giving us extr
- Best Western is Best - from the airport it took us only about 10 minutes to get to
- best western taipa hotel, a home away from home - first i would like to thank the hotel management for the fas
- Best Western Taipa Hotel, -
- Best Western Taipa Hotel, -
- Best Western Taipa Hotel, -
- Best Western Taipa Hotel -
- Best Western Taipa Hotel -
- Best Western Taipa Hotel -
- Best Western Taipa Hotel - I think i quite a comfortable hotel in seasonable price hote
- Best Western Taipa Hotel - location is good to go everywhere. room is clean and comfort
- Best Western Taipa Hotel - This was the last stop of our holiday and after staying in a
- Best western taipa is a budget hotel - I like the large view of room I can see the venetian from my
- Best Western Taipa Macau - Very easy location to get to by taxi and easy location to si
- Best Western Taipa - Aside from the bed, the hotel is good and staff are really h
- Best Western Taipa - Really value for money
- Best Western Taipa - This is a good place for family / group travellers as the ro
- Best Western Taipan, Macau. - Overall comment for this hotel is a fine place to stay, clea
- Best Western, Best hotel in Taipa Macau - Close to the Macau Airport and also easy to get to main attr
- Best western - Nice location and view , but we were greeted with the stink
- Big room but bad service - Location wise is still acceptable.
Customer service was bad
- big room with a fare price - I think this Hotel is worth comparing to its price. Although
- Big room, but old need redecorating - Stay for 2 days in this hotel. Good location but the buildi
- Big rooms good location in Taipa, near airport - although macau wasnt big, but best western taipa hotel was l
- big rooms - The room is bigger than we had expected. Infact we booked th
- budget hotel with a good location, but difficult t - not bad in location, but difficult to find.
after i have s
- Business Hotel good price - Easy access to Macau. Quiet area. Great hotel for a low pric
- cheap hotel - for the price, is the cheapest i can find.
but the worst be
- clean and comfortable - very nice stay at this hotel, clean and nice area to sight s
- clean and value for money. - quite near to airport, venetian and city of dreams, shuttle
- Clean but dark & noisy - it was a bit dark in the room.
the wall is not thick enough
- Clean rooms but small rooms - Have a good service forever, more discount and reception fri
- Comfortable location affordable - Very close to airport. Have a shuttle but not to the airport
- convenient location - it is very close to the airport, a mere 5 minute taxi ride
- Convenient location - the location is quite convenient and can get to rua do cunha
- could have been a great place to stay - we were not able to stay in this hotel due to our cancelled
- Could have been better - Our flight touched down at 2am in the morning and no cab dri
- disappointed experience - the hotel reception is not friendly at all, the room is full
- Disappointed - There was a not very good smell in the room, facilities look
- enjoyable night in Macau - overall, my family and myself were quite happy with the stay
- Fair with price - If you are a aiming for shopping or gaming in Macao only, th
- Good hotel near the big Casino's - This hotel is not near the old city center of Macau, however
- Good hotel - Hotel is good in general,
- good hotel - I had only 1 night stay, and next night had booked venetian.
- good hotel - the location is near from venetian, only need 15 minutes by
- Good Location / Reasonable Price - Nowadays , you are not easy to find any hotel less.
- Good location and helpful staff - The hotel is very closed to the airport, the city of dream,
- Good location but disappointed w/ services - the services imho is a little bit disappointing. first the w
- Good location but poor service - It's close in the city center but the staff service is bad,
- Good location but room is too dark - location and hotel lobby seem to be good. even room size is
- Good location hotel - For budget travellers.
- Good Location Hotel - Location near town centre & service is also acceptable. The
- good location only - the service attitude needs to be friendly and improved.
- Good location with big room - Location is good, its close to venetian and city of dreams b
- good location,big rooms - the rooms were big. i booked 4 rooms for us, but rooms are
- Good Location. - Nice hotel with good facilities and great location in Taipa,
- Good location - Good location with big room. But very old, and hotel staff n
- good location - I enjoyed using the good sized swimming pool. The decor was
- good location - it is cold at that time. they do not have heater in the hote
- Good location - Nice hotel,
Some rooms has an excellent view.
- Good location - We had a good stay at the hotel, although, when booking onli
- good service -
- Good value in an overpriced market - Fine & good value.
- Good Value! - I think the room is quite nice, since they just renovated th
- good!!!!!!! - i only stayed here a night but already this unpretentious ho
- Good! - This hotel is cheap price and everything was ok,if you dont
- great horel n location - with no smile service - no more best western Best Taipa Hotel for my next travelling
- Great hotel with good price - Nearby with small shops and bus stop. But if travelling in M
- Great Location ... - Perhaps we were having rather high expectation because of th
- Great location and big rooms - We are very satisfied in staying in this hotel. The room is
- Great location and comfortable rooms - good location if you enjoy the scenery and the slow pace lif
- Great location and excellent services - Good location, Good sightseeing. Excellent Hotel service. ov
- great location but hotel smells cigarette smoke - receptionist is unapproachable considering that there is a l
- great location but rather small room - This hotel is 3 stars hotel. some tour agent recommended thi
- Great location but small rooms - there is no service like 3star hotels,..rooms are very small
- Great Location w/ Big Rooms but Lobby smells smoke - We stayed in big room but not so clean as expected. When we
- great room but no wifi in the room - our stay was just fine, dont have western restaurant nearby.
- Hotel Review - I would suggest that the transport be made better for the ho
- Hotel Taipa Best Western - I checked in on a busy holiday (mid-Autumn festival) weekend
- Just ok - hotel was ok but very dated. everything worked fine just wa
- Looks really good outside but very old inside - Looks very fancy inside but overall wasn't that good service
- lovely hotel but no smile - Hope your staff can assist guests with information on how to