Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2801)
United States of America,
January 09, 2010
my wife and i visited macau for a getaway weekend and chose plaza hotel because of it's location. The room is ok but the bathroom tub is not clean. Hair were found under the anti-slippery pad inside the tub. They did sent someone to clean it but they only remove the hair but did not sterilized.... which disturbed us pretty much
close to china visa center (3mins walking distance)
January 08, 2010
Beverly Plaza, Macau
- 15/F non-smoking room-twin is very clean and big
- front desk is efficient and quite friendly
- service is efficient
- although the walk is about 15min to Senado Sq, it is still quite close
I will definitely stay in Beverly Plaza. You get value for money. The room I stayed in at the 15/F is very clean and huge!
The location is about 15min walk to Senado square. Hotel Lisboa and Grand Lisboa are very near to Beverly Plaza.On the other side is Wynn hotel.
The people at the front desk is friendly and can speak English. The girl, Lucy was able to check me in early too! That was a plus.
From the ferry terminal, although it says there is a hotel shuttle, I didnt see it. Maybe because they are across the street and the shuttle is not as often as the other bigger hotels. Tip: DO NOT TAKE THE TAXI! The drivers do not speak English. Most of the Chinese there do not speak English so it is very frustrating. So to go to Beverly Plaza from the ferry terminal, take the Grand Lisboa shuttle bus. It is free! They wont ask you if you stay in Grand Lisboa. From Grand Lisboa, you will see a fly over. Go to that direction and Beverly plaza is on the opposite side of the road.
After your stay, you can take the shuttle from Beverly Plaza. Yes, they have a shuttle but only arrives every half an hour. Make sure that you tell the porter.
Check-out is also quite fast.
Around Beverly Plaza: there is a 7/11 at the back, one of the famous bakeries can also be found here. Bus # 10 and 3 also stops at the back which would take you to the Wine Museum (beside is the Grand Prix museum)-both are a must see when you go to Macau. Then walk over to the Sands hotel to take the shuttle bus to go to Venetian. Make sure that you spend half a day at the Venetian and walk around the famous Grand Canal shopping center where they have gondola ride.
Basically, you get value for money when you stay in Beverly Plaza because of its location, cleanliness and size of room and proximity to attractions and shopping center. Unfortunately, I cannot comment on the food as I didnt eat at the hotel.
January 08, 2010
worth to stay
Loacation near to historical places
Location near to historcal places, shuttle bus available to terminal - pier
Families with older children
January 07, 2010
good size room
it was a pleasant experience as a whole. we like the location where it is accessable to lots of attraction, casino, senado square and such, all in walking distance. lots of eatery ard the hotel where some of them open 24 hours a day. the hotel is clean and tidy and relatively big room size for macau hotel of its rate.
January 07, 2010
Good for Traveller with family members
Located in the center of the city .Near to Casinos , Shopping Center,Restaurants, 10 minutes by walk to Senado Square . Hotel Fare is ok
The hotel staff are nice and polite. They are willing to help you in case you need any information especially if do not understand Chinese language. This is important if you want to take a taxi. Most of the Taxi driver do not understand English; just show them the card written by the hotel staff in Chinese and everything will be ok.
Dont forget to ask the Macau map and hotel name card from the hotel staff and you will not get lost.
January 06, 2010
Good affordable hotel
Near the big casinos, clean, free internet, spacious, earlier check in allowed, safety deposit box
There is not much to complain about Beverly Plaza Hotel except for the fact that they don't have any shuttle buses taking you directly to their hotel. However, Beverly Plaza is situated extremely close to the Grand Lisboa so it is easy to shuttle bus it there and just take a short walk. The rooms were spacious and extremely clean (with the room smelling a bit like the cleaning agents used prior to us entering) - just be warned that the beds are a bit hard. They also allowed us to check in earlier without much fuss, the check in time was 2pm and we arrived at 12:30pm and still managed to get two rooms. The hotel is good value for money and a close distance to Wynn, Grand Lisboa and some restaurants.
The staff were also efficient, I managed to lock my safe my accident and called the reception and someone came up within 5 minutes to get it fixed.
January 06, 2010
Beverly Plaza Hotel, Macau
Very close to the casinos if that is your thing. Very spacious rooms. Free shuttle to ferry terminal that comes very regularly. Buffet breakfast was delicious! Free wifi internet.
It's situated right in the middle of where all the casinos are. So lots of sightseeing just outside your doorstep. Free shuttle to ferry terminal was great as were on our way to Hong Kong. The rooms were spacious enough to choreograph a dance! The beds were a bit hard but the sheets were very comfy. Lots of nice complimentary toiletries. Buffet breakfast was one of the best things about the hotel - had a mix of western (eggs, toast, danishes) and eastern (congee with fried bread, noodles, mantou (steam bread)) foods.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Use their free shuttle to the ferry terminal if going to Hong Kong.
January 05, 2010
Better choices elsewhere
Location- quite ideal
Room size- reasonable for the price
Did not get the room I wanted. Was given a double bed room. King size bed room was given to walk-in customer..Overheard the conversation and they thought i don't speak the local dialect.
Booking via online wasn't given priority.
Room size: not too bad, quite spacious.
Cleanliness: Quite good.
Lighting: cozy but a bit too dimmed.
No comment on food wise as my booking didn't come with breakfast.
January 04, 2010
Beverly Plaza Macau - Value for money
Good location, good room size, accessible
This hotel is within walking distance to bigger hotels like Lisboa and Wynn. Senado Square is also just about 15 mins walk away. There is a free shuttle to this hotel from Macau Ferry Terminal so there is no need to take the bus to Lisboa and then walk. Look out for the hotel logo on the van. The famous egg tart, Cafe de Nata, is also about 5 mins walk away. Taxis are also easily available at the hotel entrance. The breakfast needs to be improved. I stayed for 2 nights and the same spread is served on both days. Limited choice.
January 04, 2010
The location is good. Close to Lisboa casino and others as well. Hotel staff is very helpful. I feel it is good value for money.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Beverly Plaza Hotel, Macau
- A little bit old - This hotel was a little bit out dated but nice enough for a
- Accessible and clean hotel - Location f the hotel is very accessible to shopping centers,
- Amazing Location and good service - We stayed for one night. We reached at 12 noon but we were o
- Average Grade - I was going there for a business trip needed me to stay ther
- best value for money seriously! - My wife and I didn't expect that the rooms will be that big
- Beverly Plaza - Just like home - Staff are fairly efficient, security pretty good at their jo
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - August 2009 - The only thing that I was not satisfied was that we did not
- Beverly Plaza Hotel Macau 2day stay - It was convenient near the hotel with a popular casino. It i
- Beverly Plaza Hotel Macau - The hotel staff were English speaking and efficient. I had
- Beverly Plaza Hotel, -
- Beverly Plaza Hotel -
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - I like Beverly Plaza Hotel because it is close to Macau's at
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - I like this hotel , it seems like there are a lot of custome
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - location is very convinience , many restaurants and casiono
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - Room is big. Internet speed too slow.
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - The hotel is located in a very good place, but I don't like
- Beverly Plaza Macau Hotel - Beverly Plaza is on the same road with Lisboa hotel, but che
- beverly plaza Macau - the Hotel is very near to city area, the room is very big,c
- Big & Spacious Rooms - Overall, my husband and i enjoyed our stay as the room is ve
- Big rooms but hardly to get taxi - the hotel was good but the staff is not friendly enough. And
- Central location, large rooms - good location which suited our family. rooms were spacious a
- city location, nice hotel - The stay was pleasant, we love the location of this hotel. C
- Clean & Nice location - This hotel would be great for bagpacker, business purpose an
- Clean Hotel at convenient location - the best thing about this hotel is the location. it is also
- Clean Hotel - Though the rooms are OK, the public places like hallway and
- Clean room but old. Near casinos - The hotel located just next to the big Lisboa casino and Wyn
- Convenient and large room but with cigarette smell - the hotel is a non-casino type which is situated among the m
- Convenient -
- Excellent Location - Hotel is conveniently located near main attractions and casi
- Good hotel with good facilites - It is a good hotel with excellent facilities. But, the cost
- good hotel with good location - hotel room is big. but a bit old. bed is comfortable. easy t
- Good hotel, badly staffed. - this hotel is quite nice, and in a good location, but that's
- good hotel -
- Good hotel - The hotel located very near to city town center. 5 minutes w
- good location and reasonable location - unless you want to choose 5 start hotels, here is the good c
- Good location & alternative to the 5 star hotels - the hotel is in a great location just round the corner from
- Good location and facility - It was really good chance to stay at Becerly plaza hotel wit
- Good Location and Large Room - The location near the main centre of macau. Easy shopping a
- Good location bad service - I had a major issue that they refused at first to give me a
- Good location but now under renovation and pricey - I have stayed in this hotel almost everytime I visited Macau
- Good Location but service so so. - I stay 2 nights with my partner, room is fine overall room i
- Good location for a mediocre hotel - You will not believe you are in a 4 star hotel. You approach
- Good Location in Macau - First, I visit to Beverly Hotel, I have not much expect the
- Good location in the city - I'm happy with the hotel and the rate I paid. It's a bargain
- Good Location....nice large rooms - the hotel is located at a 2 min distance from the grand lisb
- Good location - Average hotel..
- Good location - Hotel is quite run down. Service at front desk is poor and
- Good Location - Only few minutes on foot of the center way is located this h
- Good Location - The breakfast area should be bigger.
- Good location - The location of the hotel is great as it's easy to reach oth
- Good location - the room very comfortable and then not too old, 40sqm is ver
- Good Old Macau - We liked the spaciousness of the room and each room was slig
- Good room for the price - Room was big enough for what we needed. Ensuite very nice, s
- Good service and friendly staffs - The moment we went into our room we were surprised to see ho
- Good value for money - 2nd time staying and breakfast has improved. Room a bit cong
- Good Value for money - Didn't spend very much time in the hotel as my friends and I
- good value hotel with clean rooms - for new or frequent travelers to Macau, this is a value for
- Good Value Hotel - The hotel is very centred, close to all majour attractions.
- Good value, quality hotel - I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were large, clean and
- good - location is good, right by the casinos. can walk to square/t
- good - walking distance to historical places, restaurant,( especial
- Great deal but the food! - Some of the rooms smell like smoke even though I requested f
- great hotel, but not international - Very good position, in case to move in city.
Not so good, t
- Great Hotel - Great value for money in Macau. Very large and comfortable
- Great Hotel - The best hotel staff, nice service, good place to stay and c
- Great location & big room - the room is big enough as compared to hongkong. many casino
- Great location / big room space - No cons, all pros! love the location, love the room!
- Great location and big room - I enjoyed my stay very much. Only one low point, there no bu
- Great location and big room - room is spacious, clean and tidy. the bed is hard but is goo
- Great Location and decent rooms - The hotel is very well located, being in the middle of every
- Great location and room - i like the location which is very convenient for me to go fo
- great location but no free wifi! - loved e area, really near lisboa and its walker to wymm. jus
- Great location but old facility - This hotel is okay to me, I don't expect much as just went f
- great location but poor bell service -
- Great location but poor services at reception - I have stayed at Beverly Plaza Hotel many times. It has grea
- Great location but poor ventilation - I had stayed in these hotel 2 years ago, everything was abov
- Great location but service staff not very friendly - The hotel is relatively clean but the staff cannot speak goo
- Great location but small room Lovely Hotel. - I will recomend this Hotel to friends for the great location
- great location but small rooms - this hotel can stay for one two night,but the service very b
- Great location but terrible service - First impression: It is a really disorganized and messy plac
- great location friendly staff - again, as with wi fi hotel, they presume we want 2x single b
- Great location, helpful personnel - We planned to stay in Macau for only one night and we though
- Great location - A++ location. but bed is abit too hard for liking..
- Great location - It is a great location to stay in Macau. There is only walki
- Great Location - it was generally a great night, other than the room i expect
- Great location - Located at downtown Macau, great vaule money hotel in Macau.
- great location - the hotel is good, just need to improved the room service, t
- Great location - The hotel is located near to Senado Square about 10 min walk
- Great Location - The hotel is very near all the attractive place, shopping ce
- Great location - The service was not so good, we need to wait long time for m
- great room - very comfortable, the room is big. great location. facilitie
- great suite with neat room equipments and deco - Not very good service from staff. Lifts changing for upper f
- Hotel correct, rien d'extravagant - correct price. nice bed and bathroom, old carpet, poor choic
- Hotel was OK - pros:
-we stayed in a corner room with 2 super size single
- hotel with value - I usually stay Beverly when I visit macau. For price this ho
- Just OK - The hotel is close to Grand Lisboa and quite close to walk e
- Large and clean room - i would recommend to other as the hotel value for money. eas
- Large room and value for money -
- Last minute, can't complain about the standard. - For a last minute trip I got a decent deal on the room. Howe
- Limit in facilities -