Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2796)
August 22, 2009
only 10 minutes waking distance to the senado plaza.
only 10 minutes waking distance to the senado plaza,free inter-net connection, room is clean,
good night view grand lisboa light effect.
United States of America,
August 21, 2009
Good choice of a hotel!
Location is great, in the center of shopping and several casinos. Acess to public transportation. A walking distance to Wynne, which I think is the best place hotel over the much advertized Venetian hotel casino. the lighting at night is fantastic especially the fountain light and music shows at Wynn.
We got reservation at the hotel through Agoda. My husband is not well with his lung ailment and could not stay in a smoking room. When we got there, the non-smoking rooms were all taken. So the manager upgraded us to a delux room with a view directly at Grand Lisboa and Lisboa with the Wynn at far left. We even had a view of the water and the Taipa! We had a great stay!
Hotel Feature Tip:
Spend the mid day in the casinos to get out of the heat! The hotel provides free bus to the Macau Ferry, from there you could go to Taipa using Venetian bus or other casino bus. Return the same way to the Ferry ans change to one of the casino bus such as Grand Lisboa or Wynn or MGM grand or Starwood!
August 21, 2009
This hotel is suitable for families, couples as well as group stay. we went in a group of nine and checked in ard 2am. The check in was fast and rooms were clean and spacious (grand deluxe). We were grateful to the manager who agreed to our request on late checkouts for our scheduled flight. Lastly, the location was great!!! Sight-seeing locations, casinos and shopping centres were just within walking distance. We will definitely stay here on the next visit.
Able to take shuttle service to the ferry terminal and transfer to other casinos' shuttle service. This allows you to save transport fees to places like Venetian.
August 21, 2009
Will never stay here again
Walking distance to Grand Lisboa, MCM Grand, etc. Good porridge place nearby for breakfast/lunch/dinner/supper. 24 hours!
The bed is so HARD. Not FIRM. HARD!! Couldn't get a single night of good sleep. We went in a group of 9 people, had 4 rooms in total, and every room had HARD beds. It was terrible. I woke up everytime I turned in bed.
24 hour restaurants nearby. Serve good "nai cha"(milk tea), and porridge!! and very reasonably priced.
August 20, 2009
Beverly Plaza Hotel
Close to Macau's tourist attractions
I like Beverly Plaza Hotel because it is close to Macau's attractions. I can easily use the mass transportation (buses) to travel, no need to take taxi at all. Also, it is close to the Casino area. The location is great. And, it is not expensive. It is clean and comfortable. I like it.
August 16, 2009
Very convenient. Walking distance to main attractions and food joints
Stayed over one night in the Deluxe room. Very convenient location. Walking distance to main attractions. Overall pleasant stay!
August 16, 2009
Beverly Plaza Macao
The hotel's location is excellent, just right to the Lisboa Hotel, Lisboa Casino & Grand Lisboa.
A relaxing ten minute walk to Senado Square and St Paul's Ruins. Modernistic hotel, clean, airy and open. Lots of light so I like it.
The rooms is very well appointed with modern fittings, and yes, having a bathtub is always a plus point in my books. Our room came with enough power points and a nice flat screen tv.
The hotel uses a keycard for access but you need not slot it in for energy, the energy turns on everytime you use the keycard to access the room and is quite a clever way of conserving energy. We opted for a non-smoking room and was given one and an upgrade to the Grand Deluxe by the Front Office Manager, which made our stay wonderful. FYI: there's only three floors with non-smoking rooms.
The bedlinen was good and quite comfy so our sleep was good.
Our room was large, cosy and well litted, with a good view of the Grand Lisboa, at night the view is spectacular.
All in all a very good value for our money. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone who wants to experience macao for the vibrant and colourful city it is. Of course, the newer hotels are at the Cotai Strip ie. The Venetian, Hard Rock, City Of Dreams etc but they're also pricey. For its price and most importantly location, Beverly Plaza is an excellent choice.
Our stay at the Beverly Plaza was wonderful, we were upgraded and the room came with an excellent view of the Grand Lisboa, at night when all the hotels and casinos are litted, the view is breathtaking.
Only thing is the hotel staff has very limited understanding of English which makes communication rather difficult. Other than that they're eager to help where they can, the bellhop was in front of our shuttle even before the shuttle stopped to help us with our luggage!
Not many eateries around the hotel, so you need to head to Senado Sq or the new Yaohan area for great places to eat, especially local food.
Senado Square is a must visit, with its kitchy boutiques and many quiant eateries. For the famous portugese egg tart you'll find at least 3 branches of the Patelaria Koi Kei (Koi Kei Bakery), tip : lots of foodstuffs that makes great souvenir at reasonable prices! And they pack it well so that you'll have no problem bringing it into the plane when you travel home.
Walk along the stone cobbled roads and you'll reach St Paul's ruins.
Visit the Macao Tourist Information Counter office; there you can get Free Guide Service, whereby there'll be a tour guide (ours was Fanny) to explain about the history of Macao and the sites. You can get free brochures with great information and you can take your time visiting. To me to have the luxury of immersing yourself in the local culture at your own pace and time is heaven!
If you're arriving by Turbojet (and travelling rather light), and if you've missed or can't wait for the hotel shuttle, take the shuttle provided by the Lisboa (coz it's more frequent), take the shuttle heading to Lisboa Hotel, hop off there and Beverly Plaza is located just a block away.
To visit the Cotai strip where the Venetian is, take Beverly Plaza's shuttle to the ferry and from the ferry terminal head towards the Venetian shuttle busses which is very frequent : every 3 minutes there's a shuttle bus. The Venetian is excellent for shopping, with 330 retail outlets to shop from, and when you're tired just head towards their numerous restos or their food garden, you'll be spoilt for choice!
Families with older children
August 15, 2009
My stay at Beverely Plaza hotel
The lobby was nicely setup and presentable. The locality is very convenience to shopping areas and major casino.
Overall we felt the stay was ok and very convenience in getting around. There also pleny of food outlets and resturants around the Hotel and Taxi is also very convenicence traveling to Freey terminal or Airport.The front desk at the hotel was very friendly and also provide us good tips in moving around and especially going to the Zu Hai boarder.
Going to the boarder - you can walk to nearby casino and take the free shuttle to the Zu Hai border or ferry terminal. Plenty major Casino are located nearby
August 15, 2009
Hotel is right on the "strip", a couple of minutes' walk to Hotel Lisboa, MGM and Wynn. The room was finished very nicely and the bed was comfortable. We were on a non-smoking floor, which was greatly appreciated. Free shuttle to the ferry terminal.
The location was excellent, right near the big casinos, the waterfront and the UNESCO site. The room was excellent and very quiet. Taxi from the airport was around 8usd and there is also a free shuttle to the ferry dock. The staff was efficient, but the concierge didn't speak mmuch English.
The Portugese town centre is very nice, but very busy during the weekend, so maybe do the tourist stops during the week, if you can. The tourism offers a 15 minute "tour/presentation" for free. Great shopping from the hotel to the centre.
August 09, 2009
Stayed here for a night in the grand deluxe. The staff was fine, and the location next to the Lisboa is great. But the shower faucet was leaking, and the tub area was clearly showing the building's age. The bed was also quite hard, but it was tolerable. For its location and price, I would stay there again.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Beverly Plaza Hotel, Macau
- "Staff could not communicate well" - Hotel was in good location however majority of Staff members
- 1 night at Beverly Plaza Hotel - Situated at the center of the city, Beverly Plaza Hotel is j
- 2nd time in MACAU - The hotel was very accomodating to my request to transfer me
- 3 star hotel -
- A christmas treat for the family - Our two-day stay in the hotel was hassle free and enjoyable.
- A good bet - maccau is basically sightseeing & gambling. location then
- A little bit expersive - When I arrived in the hotel, I need to wait for a while to c
- A Pleasant Stay - my room was spacious, clean & tidy but super hard matress. t
- A Quick day in Macau - See above
I would stay again for a short trip
- Acceptable value but don't expect too much - Positives:
-Good location, within minutes walk of Lisboa
- Affordable with great location - check in was swift, front desk staffs can converse in suffic
- Average hotel, decent location, poor service - On three different occasions, our room cards did not functio
- Average Hotel - the location is generally good. if you are visiting ruins of
- Average - Central location but room is very basic and looks a little d
- Basic and not helpful staff, not value for money - Only plus point is that the location is good.
- Basic Hotel with no character. - Very basic Hotel with no bells and whistles. Expensive for
- Bevelry Plaza Hotel - Johnny Than is terrible - Our flight arrived early and as expected we tried to check i
- Beverly Plaza Hotel, Macau - It's situated right in the middle of where all the casinos a
- Beverly Plaza Hotel -
- Beverly Plaza Hotel -
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - a bit far from all the sightseeing, you have to walk about 1
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - A renovation of hotel was proceeding, so I had to change lif
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - Bad service, no english speaking staff, hotel under renovati
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - My stay was very enjoyable. I chose this hotel for its strat
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - The hotel is located at convenient location. Bus stop is nea
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - The hotel is well located and near casinos like Lisboa, Gran
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - The room is Ok. It is clean. The breakfast buffet is good. T
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - This is a good 2 to 3 star hotel at a reasonable price and p
- Beverly Plaza Macau Review - Location is great, walking distance and near to Lisboa, Wynn
- beverly plaza - the beverly plaza hotel in macau offers a relatively big roo
- Big room but bad location - only few restaurant around and no shuttle bus service provid
- big room, decent facilities - They did not have many restaurant opened early around the ho
- Central location perfect for exploring by walking - front line staff & conceirge staff do not understand english
- Centrally Located with New rooms - Had a great stay. the hotel is located centrally within the
- Close to Downtown - this hotel is located at the downtown of macau and next to t
- Convenient location - walking distance to main attractions. choice of eating outle
- Decent hotel at a reasonable price - Cons: complimentary network did not include free wifi.
- Decent hotel, meh service, horrible AC - Stayed here for business, not where I wanted to stay but it
- Freezing rooms - good usual feeling killed but awfully cold temperature in ro
- Funny Old Place - Overall I enjoyed this place but you have to get over the st
- Gd location - Hard bed, but friendly services . Gd location hereby you can
- Getting beter all the time - I have stayed several times in this hotel and they are serio
- Glad we found this hotel. - We moved to this hotel because the hotel we were at was nois
- Good Counter Service and Good Location - Room is big but not very clean.
Easy access to city center a
- Good for family with young children - The rooms are spacious, staff are friendly. Breakfast was go
- Good hotel in a decent loaction - Nice hotel, a bit expensive but not bad value for Macua, whe
- Good hotel with very good price - I would say that this hotel was worth for staying. Fisrt, lo
- Good location and Big size room - Good points :
- We can take a shuttle bus (free of charge)
- Good location but hard bed and poor room lighting. - The hotel is in a great location to get around Macau - 10min
- Good location near to the bus interchange - Hotel staff service is reasonably. Spacious room without cig
- Good location with reasonable price - The location of this hotel is very good. It's closed to Lisb
- good location! - only 10 minutes waking distance to the senado plaza,free int
- Good Location, but no free WiFi in the rooms. - On arrival I was informed of booking issue so I was up grade
- Good location - easy access, near the airport bus stop.
but hard spring bed
- good location - good location but
very DIRTY ROOM.
- Good location - great location , hotel doesn't have casino but nearby to oth
- Good location - Have been waiting so long for check-in, not so efficiency. C
- good location - Location is good and convenient ,good service and clean .
- Good Location - Nil
- Good Location - room is quite standard but a bit old, room is dimmed. friend
- good loctation -
- good service - had some problem when checking in to this hotel. this is due
- Good value - Overall, it's been great experience, I'll stay again.
- Great Choice - As guests who speak English only we had no problems communic
- Great hotel with big room and location is great - Hotel staff is friendly and the hotel location is convience
- Great hotel with good service and location. - the room is spacious, not so new but is clean and tidy.
- great location and big rooms too - this hotel have good location can go any here from here. can
- great location and big rooms - overall stay in beverly hotel was great. but many people, po
- Great location but lack of smile - great location with affordable rate, located in heart of the
- Great location but small room - But bed is too hard. Even is non-smoking floor, when we step
- Great location but small rooms - Strategis location, Near Casino and Relaxation place no need
- Great Location But small rooms - The check In was fast and the hotel staff was very friendly
- Great location but still needs improvement - Location is convenient and there is shuttle bus service to t
- Great Location but under expectation - Hotel was on renovation which made some places and services
- Great location for gamblers - over all its an ok hotel. stayed on new year's weekend. very
- Great location Hotel - this hotel is near to Liboa and Grand Lisboa hotel, which is
- Great location with friendly and helpful staff - Staff very friendly and helpful. Very convenient to all attr
- Great location with friendly staff - Our first stay in Macau,generally was nice.location is good
- great location with helpful stuff - clean room, great location, easy access to all tourism place
- great location, above-decent accomodations, - i loved my stay at the beverly plaza hotel and will stay the
- Great location, clean room and reasonable rate - The hotel rooms are getting old and needs renovation.
- great location, crappy rooms - I moved here from the Royal Hotel where I stayed for a week.
- great location, good for shopping - the hotel is good for holiday, it is also very near casino,
- Great Location - This hotel located at the center of leisure Macau City. It
- Great Location - We stayed on christmas Eve. The price was much cheaper compa
- great locations and a nice rooms - no comment. beverly hotel is a a good location every distanc
- Hard bed -
- Hotel room is clean & spacious, well recommended - Nice hotel room - clean & spacious. Near to casinos, within
- Hotel room were okey but staff were very2 root - This is the worst place I ever been as far as my travelling
- Hotel - Acceptable for the price
- i like the location @ nice room - near stop by taxi... i enjoyed this place... no worries abou
- Ideally located - Good accomdation located conveniently
- If you just got married, Don't go - I go with my husband and arrive at 2.45pm, not much people a
- June 09 - A very nice stay. friendly staff and clean hotel. Proximity
- Just Okay - The room is spacious enough.
- Location of Beverly Plaza Hotel is Good - The location of Beverly Plaza Hotel is good. It is near majo
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Everything is good as expected.Good location,good food,good
- Lovely Hotel and service with a smile - Lovely hotel and service with a smile and great location wit
- lovely hotel and service with smile - value for money hotel. whole family felt very comfortable th