Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2806)
August 20, 2009
Beverly Plaza Hotel
Close to Macau's tourist attractions
I like Beverly Plaza Hotel because it is close to Macau's attractions. I can easily use the mass transportation (buses) to travel, no need to take taxi at all. Also, it is close to the Casino area. The location is great. And, it is not expensive. It is clean and comfortable. I like it.
August 16, 2009
Very convenient. Walking distance to main attractions and food joints
Stayed over one night in the Deluxe room. Very convenient location. Walking distance to main attractions. Overall pleasant stay!
August 16, 2009
Beverly Plaza Macao
The hotel's location is excellent, just right to the Lisboa Hotel, Lisboa Casino & Grand Lisboa.
A relaxing ten minute walk to Senado Square and St Paul's Ruins. Modernistic hotel, clean, airy and open. Lots of light so I like it.
The rooms is very well appointed with modern fittings, and yes, having a bathtub is always a plus point in my books. Our room came with enough power points and a nice flat screen tv.
The hotel uses a keycard for access but you need not slot it in for energy, the energy turns on everytime you use the keycard to access the room and is quite a clever way of conserving energy. We opted for a non-smoking room and was given one and an upgrade to the Grand Deluxe by the Front Office Manager, which made our stay wonderful. FYI: there's only three floors with non-smoking rooms.
The bedlinen was good and quite comfy so our sleep was good.
Our room was large, cosy and well litted, with a good view of the Grand Lisboa, at night the view is spectacular.
All in all a very good value for our money. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone who wants to experience macao for the vibrant and colourful city it is. Of course, the newer hotels are at the Cotai Strip ie. The Venetian, Hard Rock, City Of Dreams etc but they're also pricey. For its price and most importantly location, Beverly Plaza is an excellent choice.
Our stay at the Beverly Plaza was wonderful, we were upgraded and the room came with an excellent view of the Grand Lisboa, at night when all the hotels and casinos are litted, the view is breathtaking.
Only thing is the hotel staff has very limited understanding of English which makes communication rather difficult. Other than that they're eager to help where they can, the bellhop was in front of our shuttle even before the shuttle stopped to help us with our luggage!
Not many eateries around the hotel, so you need to head to Senado Sq or the new Yaohan area for great places to eat, especially local food.
Senado Square is a must visit, with its kitchy boutiques and many quiant eateries. For the famous portugese egg tart you'll find at least 3 branches of the Patelaria Koi Kei (Koi Kei Bakery), tip : lots of foodstuffs that makes great souvenir at reasonable prices! And they pack it well so that you'll have no problem bringing it into the plane when you travel home.
Walk along the stone cobbled roads and you'll reach St Paul's ruins.
Visit the Macao Tourist Information Counter office; there you can get Free Guide Service, whereby there'll be a tour guide (ours was Fanny) to explain about the history of Macao and the sites. You can get free brochures with great information and you can take your time visiting. To me to have the luxury of immersing yourself in the local culture at your own pace and time is heaven!
If you're arriving by Turbojet (and travelling rather light), and if you've missed or can't wait for the hotel shuttle, take the shuttle provided by the Lisboa (coz it's more frequent), take the shuttle heading to Lisboa Hotel, hop off there and Beverly Plaza is located just a block away.
To visit the Cotai strip where the Venetian is, take Beverly Plaza's shuttle to the ferry and from the ferry terminal head towards the Venetian shuttle busses which is very frequent : every 3 minutes there's a shuttle bus. The Venetian is excellent for shopping, with 330 retail outlets to shop from, and when you're tired just head towards their numerous restos or their food garden, you'll be spoilt for choice!
Families with older children
August 15, 2009
My stay at Beverely Plaza hotel
The lobby was nicely setup and presentable. The locality is very convenience to shopping areas and major casino.
Overall we felt the stay was ok and very convenience in getting around. There also pleny of food outlets and resturants around the Hotel and Taxi is also very convenicence traveling to Freey terminal or Airport.The front desk at the hotel was very friendly and also provide us good tips in moving around and especially going to the Zu Hai boarder.
Going to the boarder - you can walk to nearby casino and take the free shuttle to the Zu Hai border or ferry terminal. Plenty major Casino are located nearby
August 15, 2009
Hotel is right on the "strip", a couple of minutes' walk to Hotel Lisboa, MGM and Wynn. The room was finished very nicely and the bed was comfortable. We were on a non-smoking floor, which was greatly appreciated. Free shuttle to the ferry terminal.
The location was excellent, right near the big casinos, the waterfront and the UNESCO site. The room was excellent and very quiet. Taxi from the airport was around 8usd and there is also a free shuttle to the ferry dock. The staff was efficient, but the concierge didn't speak mmuch English.
The Portugese town centre is very nice, but very busy during the weekend, so maybe do the tourist stops during the week, if you can. The tourism offers a 15 minute "tour/presentation" for free. Great shopping from the hotel to the centre.
August 09, 2009
Stayed here for a night in the grand deluxe. The staff was fine, and the location next to the Lisboa is great. But the shower faucet was leaking, and the tub area was clearly showing the building's age. The bed was also quite hard, but it was tolerable. For its location and price, I would stay there again.
August 07, 2009
Worth for what I have paid
Clean, and convenient to attractions. ( walking distance
happy stay for 3 nights. front desk staff friendly and helpful. Offer eternet cable for my laptop. The room spaces, big and clean - (request for non smoking area.)complement shuttle bus to the ferry terminal. Easy to get cab, just front of the hotel. 10 minutes walk to Koi Kei to buy
cookie and shop selling shirt and trousers. Wynn, Grand Lisboa casino around this hotel, just a few minute walk.
Families with older children
August 04, 2009
nice room and location
near famous casino and other attrations in the walkable distance.
hotel is in the great location. you can walk to most attractons in Macau. It is just right next to the Lisbua and grand Lisboa casino, also with the Wyne casino. walk around tenminutes to senado squre and the shopping street. the down side was it kind of few restuarant around the hotel, especailly during the late night. However, it was pretty safe walking up all night since it near major casinos. The hotel is not quite big, but the room itself is very comfortable and has everything you need inside, except the radio, or I might just couldn't find it.
Hotel Feature Tip:
You can use grand Lisboa shuttle bus to get there and walk to this hotel.
Families with older children
United States of America,
July 30, 2009
the room size was pretty big compare to others. the staff are pretty friendly. and theres a nearby 24 hrs restaurant thats not bad. the grand lisboa is just walking distance.
i find the room was quite big compare to hotel in hk.the front desk people speak very little english
upon arrival we had a terrible time finding the shuttle to the hotel coz most of the people in the airport dont know the english name of beverly plaza hotel. so i thk it would be great if it will come with a translation or print out chinese name of the hotel in the hotel voucher. luckily we found a filipino guy that told us the site where the shuttle bus park.
a lot of them dont want to accept MOP currency. they prefer hk dollar . so dont exchange ur money for MOP. or make sure u use it all up before goin bk to hk.
Families with young children
United States of America,
July 30, 2009
size of the room , great location , close to 24 hr restaurant, the friendly staff
i would recommend this hotel for the value, cleanliness and size of the room ,convenience being close to grand lisboa casino, its just a walking distance. theres a 24hr oriental restaurant that besides the hotel that serve great food. the staff are friendly and accomodating. free shuttle to the pier.
its best to visit or hotel hopping casino at night, esp the venetian hotel they hv a free show every 30 min.its worth the wait.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Beverly Plaza Hotel, Macau
- A little bit old - This hotel was a little bit out dated but nice enough for a
- Accessible and clean hotel - Location f the hotel is very accessible to shopping centers,
- Amazing Location and good service - We stayed for one night. We reached at 12 noon but we were o
- Average Grade - I was going there for a business trip needed me to stay ther
- best value for money seriously! - My wife and I didn't expect that the rooms will be that big
- Beverly Plaza - Just like home - Staff are fairly efficient, security pretty good at their jo
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - August 2009 - The only thing that I was not satisfied was that we did not
- Beverly Plaza Hotel Macau 2day stay - It was convenient near the hotel with a popular casino. It i
- Beverly Plaza Hotel Macau - The hotel staff were English speaking and efficient. I had
- Beverly Plaza Hotel, -
- Beverly Plaza Hotel -
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - I like Beverly Plaza Hotel because it is close to Macau's at
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - I like this hotel , it seems like there are a lot of custome
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - location is very convinience , many restaurants and casiono
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - Room is big. Internet speed too slow.
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - The hotel is located in a very good place, but I don't like
- Beverly Plaza Macau Hotel - Beverly Plaza is on the same road with Lisboa hotel, but che
- beverly plaza Macau - the Hotel is very near to city area, the room is very big,c
- Big & Spacious Rooms - Overall, my husband and i enjoyed our stay as the room is ve
- Big rooms but hardly to get taxi - the hotel was good but the staff is not friendly enough. And
- Central location, large rooms - good location which suited our family. rooms were spacious a
- city location, nice hotel - The stay was pleasant, we love the location of this hotel. C
- Clean & Nice location - This hotel would be great for bagpacker, business purpose an
- clean and spacious rooms - stay at beverly plaza hotel was good. hotel staff was very a
- Clean Hotel at convenient location - the best thing about this hotel is the location. it is also
- Clean Hotel - Though the rooms are OK, the public places like hallway and
- Convenient and large room but with cigarette smell - the hotel is a non-casino type which is situated among the m
- Convenient -
- Excellent Location - Hotel is conveniently located near main attractions and casi
- Good hotel with good facilites - It is a good hotel with excellent facilities. But, the cost
- good hotel with good location - hotel room is big. but a bit old. bed is comfortable. easy t
- Good hotel, badly staffed. - this hotel is quite nice, and in a good location, but that's
- good hotel -
- Good hotel - The hotel located very near to city town center. 5 minutes w
- good location and reasonable location - unless you want to choose 5 start hotels, here is the good c
- Good location and facility - It was really good chance to stay at Becerly plaza hotel wit
- Good Location and Large Room - The location near the main centre of macau. Easy shopping a
- Good location bad service - I had a major issue that they refused at first to give me a
- Good location but a little old - near places for nightlife and restaurants. area around lisbo
- Good Location but service so so. - I stay 2 nights with my partner, room is fine overall room i
- Good location for a mediocre hotel - You will not believe you are in a 4 star hotel. You approach
- Good Location in Macau - First, I visit to Beverly Hotel, I have not much expect the
- Good location in the city - I'm happy with the hotel and the rate I paid. It's a bargain
- Good Location, But dirty hotel with hard beds - The location is great, next to the major casinos. But that i
- Good Location....nice large rooms - the hotel is located at a 2 min distance from the grand lisb
- Good location - * short walking distance to shopping and entertainment areas
- Good location - Average hotel..
- Good location - Hotel is quite run down. Service at front desk is poor and
- Good Location - Only few minutes on foot of the center way is located this h
- Good Location - The breakfast area should be bigger.
- Good location - The location of the hotel is great as it's easy to reach oth
- Good location - the room very comfortable and then not too old, 40sqm is ver
- Good Old Macau - We liked the spaciousness of the room and each room was slig
- Good room for the price - Room was big enough for what we needed. Ensuite very nice, s
- Good service and friendly staffs - The moment we went into our room we were surprised to see ho
- Good value for money - 2nd time staying and breakfast has improved. Room a bit cong
- Good Value for money - Didn't spend very much time in the hotel as my friends and I
- good value hotel with clean rooms - for new or frequent travelers to Macau, this is a value for
- Good Value Hotel - The hotel is very centred, close to all majour attractions.
- Good value, quality hotel - I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were large, clean and
- good - location is good, right by the casinos. can walk to square/t
- good - walking distance to historical places, restaurant,( especial
- Great deal but the food! - Some of the rooms smell like smoke even though I requested f
- great hotel, but not international - Very good position, in case to move in city.
Not so good, t
- Great Hotel - Great value for money in Macau. Very large and comfortable
- Great Hotel - The best hotel staff, nice service, good place to stay and c
- Great location & big room - the room is big enough as compared to hongkong. many casino
- Great Location & Value for Money - it’s an affordable hotel with great location at the heart of
- Great location / big room space - No cons, all pros! love the location, love the room!
- great location and a good value - Alot of construction was going on during my stay and the lob
- Great location and big room - I enjoyed my stay very much. Only one low point, there no bu
- Great location and big room - room is spacious, clean and tidy. the bed is hard but is goo
- Great Location and decent rooms - The hotel is very well located, being in the middle of every
- Great location and room - i like the location which is very convenient for me to go fo
- Great location but extremely hard beds - This is the third time I am coming back to the hotel. I lov
- great location but no free wifi! - loved e area, really near lisboa and its walker to wymm. jus
- Great location but old facility - This hotel is okay to me, I don't expect much as just went f
- great location but poor bell service -
- Great location but poor services at reception - I have stayed at Beverly Plaza Hotel many times. It has grea
- Great location but poor ventilation - I had stayed in these hotel 2 years ago, everything was abov
- Great location but service staff not very friendly - The hotel is relatively clean but the staff cannot speak goo
- Great location but small room Lovely Hotel. - I will recomend this Hotel to friends for the great location
- great location but small rooms - this hotel can stay for one two night,but the service very b
- Great location but terrible service - First impression: It is a really disorganized and messy plac
- great location friendly staff - again, as with wi fi hotel, they presume we want 2x single b
- Great location, helpful personnel - We planned to stay in Macau for only one night and we though
- Great location - A++ location. but bed is abit too hard for liking..
- Great location - It is a great location to stay in Macau. There is only walki
- Great location - Located at downtown Macau, great vaule money hotel in Macau.
- great location - the hotel is good, just need to improved the room service, t
- Great location - The hotel is located near to Senado Square about 10 min walk
- Great Location - The hotel is very near all the attractive place, shopping ce
- Great location - The service was not so good, we need to wait long time for m
- great room - very comfortable, the room is big. great location. facilitie
- great suite with neat room equipments and deco - Not very good service from staff. Lifts changing for upper f
- Hotel correct, rien d'extravagant - correct price. nice bed and bathroom, old carpet, poor choic
- Hotel was OK - pros:
-we stayed in a corner room with 2 super size single
- hotel with value - I usually stay Beverly when I visit macau. For price this ho
- Just OK - The hotel is close to Grand Lisboa and quite close to walk e
- Large and clean room - i would recommend to other as the hotel value for money. eas