Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2808)
Families with young children
June 25, 2009
Worth of money
The location of the hotel is very convenient and close to Lisboa, Wynn, within walking distance to Senado Square. And the bed room is clean and quite spacious.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay in Macau and worth of money to stay at Beverly Plaza Hotel.
June 24, 2009
the Hotel is very near to city area, the room is very big,clean,and have many restrurant nearby , walking distant to major Hotel(Wynn,Lisbo). The Hotel provide western breakfast, but the qulity of food need to improve,Hotel never provide free drinking water, we need to purchase from supermarket.next time I will come for stay again cause the Hotel is clean and price is not too high.
June 21, 2009
the experince at Biverly Plaza Hotel in Macau
The location is perfect; the room is very clean and with lot of space; the bed, pillow and linen are just top quality.
Beverly Plaza Hotel has been the most preference of me and my husband among all hotels in Macau, comparing to the price of all accommodations. the location of Beverly Plaza hotel is situated at the best location, with 2 mins. walk to Bisboa hotel, a few minutes walk to Wynn Hotel, and less than 10 minutes walk to the historical place, and the center square. The quality of the room is as well very nice, with all the hi tech electronical equipments. The layout of the rooms are truly superb, with big space. And the mattress is at the top quality, as well as the pillow and the linen. And although the breakfast buffet is not so excellent, but who cares, for there are so many nice restaurants everywhere along the roads. If I go to Macau again, I definitely will book this hotel through Agoda again.
June 20, 2009
Beverly Plaza Hotel (Macau) staying experience
Nearby to convenient stores & dining stalls, plus point is that is just mere 5 mins walk from the nearest casino
My staying experience at Beverly Plaza Hotel (Macau)for 2 nights on 19 till 20-July-09 was satisfactory. Plus points:Located just 15 mins from international airport, nearby to convenient stores, dining stalls & 5-10 mins taxi journey to Senado Square (Shopping area), a mere 5 mins walk from the nearest casinos,eg. Casino Lisboa, free wired Internet access (Comes in handy if you are planning your Macau trip) & competitive priced rates.My favourite attraction in Macau: Wynn Macau Fountain Show, around 10-15 mins walk from the hotel.Recommended to travellers for sight seeing, business or pleasure purposes
Wynn Macau Fountain Show, around 10-15 mins walk from the hotel. Amazing pyrotechnic with special effect lightings, flame, music & different theme after every 10 minutes. Don't miss this night attraction when you are in Macau
United States of America,
June 18, 2009
Good location. Hotel is centrally located near major casinos like Next to Wynn, StartWorld, Lisboa and Grand Lisboa, MGM, which are within walking distance. Also only short walk to town centre and major attractions like the Macau Tower. No taxi needed to tour around this area. Shopping for local goodies was very close too. Overall, it was ok.
June 17, 2009
staff is polite and very good..
very good place for staying,shoping,night life and casino is nearby and if u like second shop then it is just beside u only..
United States of America,
June 15, 2009
Modern, trendy hotel, great location, good rate
It's a small boutique-ish hotel in a prime Macau area. Walking distance to all the big, famous casinos. Very fancy, trendy, modern decor, spacious rooms, cool glass bathroom wall, an angled desk for business travelers, view of Hotel Lisboa, MGM, and the water.
The hotel is simple, with no casino (which is a plus for me). The location can't be beat: right smack near Hotel Lisboa, with restaurants, supermarkets, and stores well within walking distance.
The room (we got the upgraded one)is spacious, the linens and pillows are of a high quality (they include the egg-crate foam pillows), and the bed is actually a soft-yet-supportive one, not like those hard mattresses in other Macau/HK hotels!
The bathroom has the glass wall, but you can pull down the thick shade. The toiletries are nothing to write home about (your basic stuff). The desk is a somewhat angled one, but perfect for business travels. I brought my laptop for work, and the internet is SLOW (but at least it's free). Housekeeping will provide the Ethernet cable if you ask.
I read that you can late check out at 3pm, but they only offered up to 1:30pm.
Don't park there! It's MOP$10/hr. Park at this huge underground parking nearby (MOP$3/hr).
There's a supermarket just down the street, or a 7-11 nearby. The room has a mini-fridge. It also has a wide safe (fits my 14" widescreen laptop), bath robes, and an electric feet massager.
The walls are VERY thin. Our room has a door that leads to the adjacent room, and we can hear everything the couple next door was saying (or maybe they're just loud; you know how it is in Macau/HK!). And when they come in and out, their door slams very loudly. Luckily, at night, everyone was quiet, so we had a good night's sleep.
I still prefer to save my money and go to Hotel Royal. They also have spacious rooms, free internet, large LCD TV, nicer toiletries, and not that far away from everything. Beverly Plaza had nice decor, but I don't really need all the fanciness. The mattress, however, is the best I've experienced so far in Macau (for anything under USD$200).
Families with young children
June 15, 2009
Good for family with young children
Good location and spacious room
The rooms are spacious, staff are friendly. Breakfast was good. Good location too. Bed was a bit hard though. Other than that, couldn't think of anything else that I dislike.
Families with young children
June 09, 2009
A Nice Stay In Macau
clean, comfortable, good service,
The housekeeping did a great job.The hotel near to supermarket.Beside the hotel there is one taiwan restaurant it serves nice & yummy food.Behind across a street there is one japanese restaurant that serves great jap food & nice enviroment should give it a try. About 20min walk to senado square where you can shop around, a place must go in Macau.The hotel room is big & we feel comforted staying there for 5 nights.
About 20 min slow walk to Senado Square, & as well as the new yohan shopping mall.
Families with young children
June 04, 2009
a very convinience hotel
the staffs are very friendly, the try to arrange the non-smoking room for us.
they immediately arrange the non-smoking room for us upon reguest. another issue that parent can take note is the TV is not lock from commercial channel, my children accidently view it for 8 minutes and the charges is RM90.we felt very sad and request them to waive it, the finally agreed. so i will come back to this hotel again and would recommend my friend to stay here as well.
do not go to the restorance that behind the hotel where the owner keep asking you to dine in, i think should go to the next door which is more establish and with well known star and clean inside.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Beverly Plaza Hotel, Macau
- "Excellent location, spacious room & clean" - The hotel room is spcaious and comfortable to stay. Overall
- 3star in the middle of everything - Good sized room and bathroom, large beds as requested. Clean
- A Pleasant Stay - We stayed at the hotel for one night over Chinese New Year,
- Aceptable only - Acceptable room condition,
- Bad Hotel - This Hotel is no good for guest health because the Bed Mattr
- Best Location and Spacious Hotel - Beverly Plaze hotel located in a good location.We can easill
- Beverley Plaza Hotel, Macau - There are obviously better hotels in Macau but transport fro
- Beverly Plaza Hotel Macau - general is ok
- Beverly Plaza Hotel, Macau - Quite noisy at night as my next room was gambling till very
- Beverly Plaza Hotel, -
- Beverly Plaza Hotel -
- Beverly Plaza Hotel -
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - Nice lacation,
- Beverly Plaza Hotel - stayed in your hotel for 3 nights...found your frontdesk sta
- Bevery Plaza Hotel @ Macau - Nice and clean room. Hotel is located in a good spot. You ca
- Big room and good location - I would recommend this hotel if you have tide budget with fa
- Big room,great location - We stay there for 2 nights.The room is big enough for family
- Business trip - This hotel is very stingy about re-filling, including the ba
- Central location, but getting old - The Beverly Hotel is in a central location, but the fittings
- central location - we like the Beverly Plaza because of the location. its reall
- centrally located -
- Cheap price with big room - no free shuttle bus from hong kong-macao ferry terminal..
- Clean and Valued for Money - Checked in for a 3 nights stay. The front desk staff was ver
- Comfortable Hotel - Friendly and courteous staff, good central location within w
- Comfortable room - It was my first stay at Beverly Plaza and I was generally ha
- Comfy Hotel with Foot massager machine in room - Comfy bed, we had best night for all of our HK/Macau travel.
- convenient and nice - Overall the stay was good the bed was very comfortable and s
- Decent hotel at a reasonable price - Cons: complimentary network did not include free wifi.
- Don't let them make you pay more - At registration the desk clerk insisted we pay 300 HKD more
- easy to go nearby casino,restaurant -
- ENJOYABLE MACAU STAY - Hotel is centrally located near major casinos which are with
- Excellent central location with nice rooms. - our family stayed at this hotel in two rooms and it was well
- excellent hotel - great location - one night.. excellent room, great location to shops and ca
- Excellent Hotel but hard to locate - The hotel does not have any signage and the locals are not f
- Excellent loaction of the hotel. - Quick check in,very clean,walking distance to cover all casi
- flawless service. - really handy location...close to all tourist spots.
- Good Hotel in Macau central area - The Beverly Plaza Hotel is located in central Macau island.
- good hotel with good price - 2nd time to stay in this hotel, and we feel it is good. Easy
- Good location & alternative to the 5 star hotels - the hotel is in a great location just round the corner from
- Good location .. decent rooms - the rooms were nice but certainly not cheap compartively to
- Good location and big hotel - It was so near to the casino like Grand Lisboa , Wynn and th
- Good location and big rooms - Its very near big hotels like wynn etc. even though this hot
- Good location but now under renovation and pricey - I have stayed in this hotel almost everytime I visited Macau
- good location but nto comfortable beds - We did not sleep well because the beds are as hard as wood!
- Good location but old hotel - Old hotel with old facilities and towels; only good for its
- Good location but rooms are small. - check-in was slow, the check-in time was to be around 3pm, h
- Good location with basic service - right at the back of libosa hotel and down town. you can get
- Good Location - Good Location, very close to another hotel. Few comments, ro
- Good location - Good location. Need to have airport pick-up service.
- good location - hotel is in very good location, close to grand lisboa casino
- Good location - Hotel located adjacent to Casino Lisboa & Grand Lisboa, less
- Good Location - i've been staying there a few times now. it's very convenien
- Good location - Room is 3-star level at most and everything was quite old; l
- good location - Room size , bed size is very good but should more concern ab
- Good location - The hotel locates near the boat gate and cansino place. It i
- Good location - The location is good. Close to Lisboa casino and others as w
- Good location - The location is good. Close to various casinos and food. Som
- good position but a little decadent - Service is somehow distracted, but the overall impression is
- good service & great location - good service & great location.. will get my next stay in fut
- Good service, room large but dark. Location good - Hotel has basic facilities. No bar, tv has limited channels.
- Good Stay - The room is big, newly renovated and come with very comforta
- Good value and nice location. - this is a good value accommodation for the price i paid. roo
- Good value, good size room - The last minute deal is very good value - b'fast incl. The b
- Great Location and a big room,. - room is big and clean but the employees theres are not frien
- Great location and big room space - The room space is very big and clean,very comfortable during
- Great location and clean room - the price is slightly expensive for what we get, no wifi in
- Great location and not much else - Hotel Beverly Plaza offers great location to especially Lisb
- Great Location and Value for Money - Beverly location is good.
The only bad side was that the hot
- Great location but somewhat hard to find - The Beverly Plaza Hotel was in a prime location situated per
- Great location but unpleasant service - The only good point for this hotel is only the strategic loc
- great location but with bad receptionist - 1. When i first arrived the hotel, i was ushered to the rece
- Great location but with less impressive staff - Great location but with less impressive staff
Big rooms, ct
- Great location but without heater facility - A bit disappointed due to hotel without feature with heater
- great location, clean room - good hotel, but too expensive during new year holiday
- Great location, easy to access many casino. - The hotel is very clean, staffs also very friendly, great lo
- great location, nice room. - nice hotel. confort room. breakfast not so rich enough but s
- great location,room is big and clean. - will come back again!just take 5mins walk to the restaurant.
- Great location - If all you need is a bed to rest your head on during your st
- great location - if you come to macau to gamble , this hotel is affordable an
- Great Location - poor reception escpecial the trainee at front desk, chit cha
- Great Location - Shopping for food, Attraction & Games. If you want go for fo
- great location - the bed uncomfortable and very hard and the staff not so fri
- Great location - very good tourist/business class hotel in a convenient and i
- great locations - Very reasonable price and kind and polite staff are in this
- Hotel is good !! - The rooms are very spacious and its very comfortable. the st
- Hotel with a smile and good service - During the stay there, the hotel was under a major renovatio
- Hotel with big rooms - the food for the breakfast is so-so. there are no compliment
- Hotel with large rooms, but is getting old - The hotel is located near some large casino, you can walk to
- IDEAL HOTEL FOR STAY IN MACAO -
- It is a good location hotel - It is a good location hotel. It close to casino and shopping
- It was great hotel - It was great hotel. It takes 5 minutes from Lisboa casino by
- Location & room - over all good in all areas , location , front desk ... i got
- Location and nice rooms - Altough I had an amaizing view for the street and casinos (1
- Location in the city - if you have never been to macau, you will not find this hote
- Location is good, but too old - Very close to main Casinos, but it is hard to find a hotel.
- Location is good - This hotel is in the center of the city and can go to the ne
- Location is the selling point of this hotel - Never take things for granted. We were charged an exorbitant
- Location ok but hotel services not as good - All was ok except for below.
When I call for late check-out
- Location - Location is good for the price, but the shuttle bus service
- Lovely Hotel - Very Nice hotel, Big Spacious room with affordable price. Ro