Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (608)
May 05, 2012
Location ok, but many bad points
The room was just dirty, dust on many surfaces (it would be enough just a 5 sec task to fix the problem) the ground hadn't probably see the vacuum for weeks, the stuff in the toilet consumed and rusty. The air con worked fine.
Staff ok, kindly responded to my mandarin.
Bad smell in the lobby.
Shuttle bus service to the ferry terminal noted in the directory book, but not provided when asked.
Beautiful view from the room's window, the location is ok, 15 mins walk to the northern part of the historical center, easy to reach too - 10 mins more to the main casino area. Supermarket on the opposite side of the road.
May 04, 2012
the hotel is ok, room is large and comfortable. the location is quite good, about 10 minutes walk to st paul church and the center. but there is no internet.
April 29, 2012
room size ok, location medium,
walking distance to market
hotel room size is ok, walking distance to market, seven eleven store, easy to get food
5 to 7 minute take taxi to macau town & casino, seaview bar street for nightlife, the night sightseeing view of macau & taipa is nice, peace, beautiful view for all hotel lighting
April 24, 2012
location goods, food and restaurant is good, overall nice.
April 23, 2012
Not convinient to location attraction
it good if you study their public transport like bus. then you can get around by bus easily but not taxi. consider expensive. there was free shuttle bus to Casino.
April 22, 2012
Good location but hotel room shabby
Close to were I wanted to be, as I was visiting family.
the room was large and had a nice view of down town macau, good aircon, large bathroom & shower. however it is in desparate need of a renovation. the bedroon carpet was very dirty, no in-room safe and the in-room fringe was empty.
April 22, 2012
Reasonably priced but inadequate service.
Clean and functional rooms.
Having stayed at many of Macau's hotels I was a little disappointed with my experience. The rooms were clean but the service was inferior to every other hotel in which I have stayed. At first I thought this was due to the language barrier but I now think that the staff lacked a desire to assist.
If you are looking for a cheap and clean hotel in which to stay this will suffice but I will be paying a little extra and staying elsewhere next time.
The restaurant in the hotel serves good traditional Chinese food and is reasonably priced.
April 21, 2012
Location is good, but room condition is old. Walking distance to place of interest. Difficult to get taxi.
April 07, 2012
this is an over priced hotel with crap facilities and hygiene.
hairs everywhere on the carpet, old furniture, water seepage on the wall.
if you don't mind to pay for such unacceptable room condition, go ahead. otherwise pay alittle more and get a better hotel.
do not be cheated by the pictures shown on the site!!!!!
Families with young children
April 01, 2012
Terrible serviced hotel with smell of smoke !
Close to food area at least walking distance.
Service by day reception is ok, unfortunately night service by assistant manager was terrible. Not helpful or friendly.
Information provided in the hotel room stated that Internet was available to be used free of charge. When enquired, I was informed that it wasn't available. The room's aircondition was very bad. Couldn't even feel the coolness, was only like a fan. The air condition isn't comparable to the lifts and the lobby area. All those are only cosmetics !
The bathroom and toilet very run down.
The room itself doesn't look like it has been cleaned or vacuum.
From the moment we stepped off the lifts onto our floor, the smell of smoke reached all the way into our room. I personally would give this hotel a rating of 2 out of 10 and wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone and especially those who are travelling with young kids and are non-smoker.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Fu Hua Guang Dong Hotel, Macau
- A little smelly I.e. smelt damp - Excellent location near shops and eateries. Very close to w
- bad location, small rooms, bad smell in hotel - the check in counter, no body there when we arrival at late
- Cheap, good location but poor service - I feel that frontline staff are not so friendly compared wit
- comfortable big rooms, clean, easy check-in andout - Nice comfortable stay, fully ventilated, nice room temperatu
- Comfy Room and Space - The interior of the hotel is ok, and the room is comfortable
- Convenient Location - I was quite disappointed with the cleaniness standard of the
- Dirty , Smile - hotel condition very bad , room smile . in front of hotel ro
- Fu Hua Guang Dong Hotel -
- Fu Hua Guang Dong Hotel - need more improvements
in many areas.
location is the
- good location but service is in an average range - the hotel service is in an average range, just like normal h
- Good location hotel - Floor not vacum at all could find left over peanuts and pota
- Good Location - very good location, close to major attractions with good pub
- Great location - good place to stay, a lot of good restaurant around. it's co
- Hotel at a convenient location - Probably it is because of weekend stay, hotel price in Macau
- In the City Center - reach hotel at 12noon but told the room is not ready, a bit
- location good and loverly hotel - location good and loverly hotel . near the hotel have good f
- Location ok, but many bad points - The room was just dirty, dust on many surfaces (it would be
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - The stay is nice and the reception staff is very helpful.
- nice and comfortable room - the hotel seems not so famous as i asked the locals included
- Nice hotel decoration - comfortable bed and clean room. nearby pereira shoping centr
- Nice hotel with bad location - Hotel is located far from central place , so I wasted lot of
- One Night in FHGD Hotel in Macau - Stayed one night, rooms are big enough, bathroom/toilet is n
- Poor service hotel - The services provided by the hotel staffs were poor. They h
- Quiet good stay - The hotel location is quiet strategic, 20 minutes from airpo
- reasonable price, easy access - Overall the hotel is good, the location, near to bust stop t
- Simple Hotel but no access in Wifi - no wifi access in the hotel
check out time cannot be extend
- Simplicity: Is this what you are looking for? - i and my god-brother were at fu hua guang dong hotel on 3 ju
- Small but nice hotel - From airport it take about 30min to reach. Around hotel is e
- Small room but complete. Nice Design rooms. - No problem with our stay, Shower, Beds, Tv are excellent.
- spooky and dirty hotel - there was a good noodle restaurant near the hotel
- Too bad - Too old not worth, too expenses, I never live in a hotel so
- Under Expectation -
- Upgraded for free but it is still small - European would say this is good location because walking dis
- Very Lovely hotel although small rooms - We booking with Double bed / King size , although small room