Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (608)
August 05, 2012
Comfy Room and Space
The room is clean and having adequate space to move around
The interior of the hotel is ok, and the room is comfortable. only concern is the hotel is pretty far from any casino.
July 23, 2012
Just a regular hotel
Nice attitude from the front desk;fantastic location
the location of this hotel is great,you can even walk to the ruins of st. paul.and the staff over there are also very nice,they answered many question,including booking a taxi for us,and let us check in before 12:00.but the hotel itself is just regular,the room is kind of old,but clean.you can tell that from the decoration.the elevator is slow,but because the height,you can enjoy the great view of macau,especially at night.
the transporation is another disadvantage.there's no direct bus from the airport or the pier to the hotel.you have to take a taxi.from the pier,it'll cost 25 mop including the luggage fee.and from the airport,it'll cost 70 mop incluing the luggage fee.
this hotel should have the free wifi.but the big fitment was just going on when we stayed there.so they shut down the wifi.
anyway,it's just a regular hotel.
July 21, 2012
Nice Hotel, accessible to many places, friendly staff
i really love the hotel, i want to go back there. it is accessible to many areas, friendly staff
Have a stroll near this hotel.
July 15, 2012
A Bad Experience
There are no Pros for this hotel
The Hotel was not located in the city, also the room service was very bad. The worst part about the hotel is that it does not provide with coffee. The Hotel says they have a coffee shop and room service but when we ordered for coffee we were informed that there is no coffee available in the hotel. We ordered fro water and it reached us only after 30 mins. During check out we informed the reception we will check out by 12:30, please prepare the bills, the reception guy was so rude he told us 12 means 12, No late check out so please come to lobby immediately
Families with older children
July 02, 2012
Small room but close to local people
The hotel is a bit old but it is carrying out renovation work. The good thing it locates near the community and the surrounding area has many different kinds of restaurants where local people go.
Families with older children
July 02, 2012
Small room but close to community
The hotel is small and a bit old but it is carrying out renovation work. The best thing is that it is close to local community and many different kinds of restaurants that local people go.
May 13, 2012
Room has some unpleasant smell
Check-in was fast. Location is good to catch the bus going to tourist attractions. However, there is some unpleasant smell that is something like of an old room or of the air from an aircon what was not used for a long time. I was not able to sleep well on the first night because of this. The carpet was so dirty.
May 12, 2012
Basic hotel, bad location
Everything in there working an clean ad nice bathroom
Nice hotel. Pretty basic but still nice and good value for money.
The location of te hotel is bad, you can not get a cab here. And i mean it is really impossible
May 09, 2012
When we check in , the room haven done yet, so we go to have our lunch first. After the lunch, the room also done.
May 09, 2012
good location，nice restaurant nice food，nice staff ，nice bed，nice TV， nice room.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Fu Hua Guang Dong Hotel, Macau
- A little smelly I.e. smelt damp - Excellent location near shops and eateries. Very close to w
- bad location, small rooms, bad smell in hotel - the check in counter, no body there when we arrival at late
- Cheap, good location but poor service - I feel that frontline staff are not so friendly compared wit
- comfortable big rooms, clean, easy check-in andout - Nice comfortable stay, fully ventilated, nice room temperatu
- Comfy Room and Space - The interior of the hotel is ok, and the room is comfortable
- Convenient Location - I was quite disappointed with the cleaniness standard of the
- Dirty , Smile - hotel condition very bad , room smile . in front of hotel ro
- Fu Hua Guang Dong Hotel -
- Fu Hua Guang Dong Hotel - need more improvements
in many areas.
location is the
- good location but service is in an average range - the hotel service is in an average range, just like normal h
- Good location hotel - Floor not vacum at all could find left over peanuts and pota
- Good Location - very good location, close to major attractions with good pub
- Great location - good place to stay, a lot of good restaurant around. it's co
- Hotel at a convenient location - Probably it is because of weekend stay, hotel price in Macau
- In the City Center - reach hotel at 12noon but told the room is not ready, a bit
- location good and loverly hotel - location good and loverly hotel . near the hotel have good f
- Location ok, but many bad points - The room was just dirty, dust on many surfaces (it would be
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - The stay is nice and the reception staff is very helpful.
- nice and comfortable room - the hotel seems not so famous as i asked the locals included
- Nice hotel decoration - comfortable bed and clean room. nearby pereira shoping centr
- Nice hotel with bad location - Hotel is located far from central place , so I wasted lot of
- One Night in FHGD Hotel in Macau - Stayed one night, rooms are big enough, bathroom/toilet is n
- Poor service hotel - The services provided by the hotel staffs were poor. They h
- Quiet good stay - The hotel location is quiet strategic, 20 minutes from airpo
- reasonable price, easy access - Overall the hotel is good, the location, near to bust stop t
- Simple Hotel but no access in Wifi - no wifi access in the hotel
check out time cannot be extend
- Simplicity: Is this what you are looking for? - i and my god-brother were at fu hua guang dong hotel on 3 ju
- Small but nice hotel - From airport it take about 30min to reach. Around hotel is e
- Small room but complete. Nice Design rooms. - No problem with our stay, Shower, Beds, Tv are excellent.
- spooky and dirty hotel - there was a good noodle restaurant near the hotel
- Too bad - Too old not worth, too expenses, I never live in a hotel so
- Under Expectation -
- Upgraded for free but it is still small - European would say this is good location because walking dis
- Very Lovely hotel although small rooms - We booking with Double bed / King size , although small room