Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2193)
Families with young children
October 20, 2009
Nice Hotel and Reasonable Price
The hotel is opposit Yaohan Department store. In front of hotel we can turn right to the main street in a few minute When we turn left in the corner and walk straigt a head we found Senado Square in the right side.
Clean Room except toilet curtain,it had mold.The hotel should change it.Hotel provide the free Shuter Bus to Ferry, Staff very helpful and freindly.
Taxi from Airport to hotel about MOP55 + MOP3 Per Baggage or Bus No. MT2 from airport.
Near interested place--> Senado Square only 5 min.by walk, Ruins of St.Paul's. only 15 min.
October 20, 2009
The hotel is accessible to commercial centre, tourist spot, casinos and restaurant. About 7 minutes going to Macau Ferry terminal. The room is a little bit old but reasonable for traveller.
October 20, 2009
clean room, walking distance to travel spots as mentioned by others.
It's quite far from airport, but you can always take buses (not sure on which buses take).coz we went direct to venetian by free shuttle and take cab from there to this hotel straight away. Hotel environment and placing is very good, it's just walking distance to the tourist spot and there's a few restaurant around. Food is quite expansive as compared to HK.
Families with older children
October 16, 2009
The location is great. It's withing a walking distance to all major attractions i.e. Senado sqaure, St. Paul ruin
This hotel is great value to money. The room facility is comfortable.What's more, room space is amiable. The location is great as it's near the tourist attractions and Macau downtown. There are many choices of restaurants nearby the hotel.Even though the hotel doesn' provide breakfast, we can walk to have famous Cafe Margaret for yummy egg tarts.
October 11, 2009
Metropole is worth it!
Great location, good restaurants, good bedroom & bathroom, English-speaking receptionists
Our bedroom quality exceeded our expectations -- it was clean, comfortable, equipped with cable TV & other standard hotel amenities. The bathroom was good and clean as well. Try the restaurant on the first floor (NOT ground floor), they serve the best dimsum / buffet breakfast for only 35MOP!
October 10, 2009
nice staff, great location, nice room
the hotel staff was very nice to us. they gave us the new superior room which we liked very much. free shuttle service. hotel staff was very accomodating. great location. near san ma lo.
near san ma lo.
October 03, 2009
Centrally located and near to Senado Square and Grand Lizboa
Friendly and helpful staff
As mentioned by many that this hotel location is centrally located, it indeed is. It is within walking distance to Senado Square (where the ruins of St Paul's is located) and nearby casinos such as Grand Lizboa, Wynn and MGM Grand.
Staffs are friendly, helpful and prompt even though we stayed there during the China National Day week. The hotel was almost full yet the room service staff was able to attend to our request almost immediately.
I had read previous reviews that the hotel beds were hard and I thought that these reviewers were being fussy. I'm not particular about beddings but I must say the bed is too hard for my liking.
Otherwise, Metropole Hotel is a great place to stay in Macau and is definitely worth a try.
Walking distance to Senado Square and Grand Lizboa Casino hotel.
October 03, 2009
Great location, near to casinos & nearby tourist attractions
we booked this hotel because of the location and we were suprised how closed it is to interesting attractions & happenings. the hotel is easy to find. it is perfect for tourist who will spend most of their time outside the whole time and use the hotel to keep their bags and rest for the night. we booked 1 king bed with my girlfriend but they gave us 2 single hard beds. we decided not to bother them because we were too tired from travelling (our flight came from hongkong then by ferry straight to macau). breakfast is terrible.
October 02, 2009
Decent Hotel. Very Hard beds
Location was great, bed linens were clean
Easy to get to Senada Sq (and ruins of St Paul and Dominic Church) from this hotel - turn left when exiting then walk down the street then turn right. Yaohan shopping centre (super market is on the 7th floor) is just opposite the hotel and the hotel is walking distance to Grand Emperor and Grand Lisboa. We managed to walk to MGM and Wynn from the hotel and back though within 20 mins. Note that the staff will ask for a 200 MOP deposit during check in but you can provide them with ur credit card details as guarantee instead. The beds are hard (not soft, fluffy) and you can hear noise from the corridors (thin walls) in the night. This place is not a getaway hotel for romance but more functional (a place to crash in the night) than anything. Nothing impressive and the lobby is really smallish and unimpressive with hardly any space to wait. Do not consider this hotel if you are looking for luxury.
There is not shuttle to and fro from the airport but you can take the shuttle bus from the hotel to the ferry terminal (if you can't get it, it is much easier to go to Grand Emperor which is just 5 mins away) and take their free shuttle (just get the coupon from the third floor customer service) to the ferry terminal. From there, there a shuttle to The Venetian (which is definitely worth going given all the shopping, food and the casino) and the shuttle has a free shuttle to the airport. If you miss the shuttle to the airport from the Venetian, a cab ride from The Venetian to the airport cost MOP 60.
October 02, 2009
stay at Metropole Hotel, Macau
the location and the price for this hotel was beyond my imagination. I was surprised how near the central of town this hotel is. We loved the stay at this hotel. The room was clean and newly renovated. the staff was very very efficient upon our checkin and check out. The location of the hotel provided us with an opportunity to go back to the hotel whenever we wanted to as it is so central to everything. At nights, we were able to enjoy very late walks as the area was still very busy in the wee hours. We would definitely stay there again. thanks
The location of the hotel was an amazing surprise to me. I had been looking for a good inexpensive hotel in Macau and i found one on agoda. Even then I was sceptical of the price and where the hotel is located. Sometimes what is advertised is not what it really is. However, it wasnt the case here.Getting to the hotel after 9pm and discovering how central the location of the hotel is a surprise to us. Then upon checking into the room, we were pleased that the room was clean and newly decorated, on the 9th floor. It was great to have such a nice room after a day of travelling. The locality of this hotel enables us to make it a focal point of our walks around the area. we were able to explore the whole area and enjoy the tasty foods available. The hotel being in the central area, is always busy and it enables me and my partner to walk around in the wee hours of the morning, with no worries on when the last bus to the hotel is, as all is within walking distance. The staff were also very helpful with directions and other information. It was a very very memorable trip to Macau and of the stay at Metropole Hotel. Moreover, October 1st was my birthday, and being able to celebrate it for the 1st time in China in conjunction with its 60th anniversary, and being in Macau for the fireworks competition between Hunan and Austria on that same day, was a real treat for me. We are planning our trip back to Macau and to this same hotel for 2010 !!
all the sightseeing areas are within walking distance. Walk along the streets as it all leads back to the centre of the town.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Metropole Hotel, Macau
- a good choice of economic hotel - everything is good, it just my skin is very sensitive, i sta
- affordable hotel at the center of macau... - the hotel is affordable, free shuttle bus is available for h
- Average hotel, overpriced and poor quality - after check-in we were offered a double bed with a width of
- Bad Experience Hotel Stay - The hotel location is excellent in central town but the beds
- Best location for Senado square - Good location in Macau center, only 5 minute walk to Senado
- Clean and Comfortable - In Macau it can be difficult to find a mid-range hotel on a
- Comfortable hotel in a Great location. - This hotel does not have a casino and so should not be compa
- comfortable stay at metropole - it is an excellent place for sightseeing as many attractions
- Comfortable stay-in hotel - it's a great location with walking distance to many casinos
- convenience hotel - the hotel location is very convenince for whom like shopping
- Convenience -
- Convenient and clean - We travelled from Hong Kong to Macau via the First Ferry. Wh
- Convenient location and great value for money - Me and my girlfriend stayed in a standard twin room for 2 ni
- Convevient location - good location, walking distance to major hotel and casinos,
- convinient to walk around - the hotel is very near to the tourist spot and also if you l
- cool location with a smile - metropole is a stylish 3-star hotel located a 15-minute walk
- Excellent location and closed by to San Ma Lo - Pleasantly being greeted by the bell boy, Ah Pong to moment
- Excellent location with average service staff - hotel quite old but excellent location! short walking distan
- For the less fussy travellers - it's not a bad hotel, although the shuttle service needs imp
- Good choice. - I visited for one night. The hotel have very good location,
- Good for budget - very nice hotel at a very good price. good for people go for
- Good location and value of money Hotel - stayed in a lovely and clean room with all the basic necessa
- Good location but rude reception - Nearby Senado Square and was within walking distance to Wynn
- Good location metropole hotel. - I like the location, walking distance to senado square, yaoh
- Good location with good service - It is a good location to senoda square with the free shuttle
- good location, comfortable room but no wifi - stay 1 night, quite comfortable. food at lobby expensive. di
- Good location - It was hard to find a cab in the area. Very simple food pre
- Good location - Nice hotel with walking distance to many tourist spot
- good location - the location is great, nearby all the attractive place. but
- good locations but the room was rather old -
- good service with smile - good hotel good location but no internet wifi and easy to fi
- good think about thid hotel - Metropole Hotel Macau is a nice hotel good value for our mon
- Good -
- Great Location & Nice Room - stayed for 1 night in metropole before going into zhuhai and
- great location and hotel - generally, the hotel is good and location is best for us. th
- Great Location but hotel is not up to expection ! - Hotel need renovation ! Hotel staffs not quite friendly, sho
- Great location but not comfortable - The location is very strategic, by walking distance, you may
- Great Location but with poor customer service - the hotel is located near all the tourist spots in macau. i
- Great location hotel - The hotel is close to all the major attractions in the centr
- Great location near tourist spots - We are so impressed how this hotel strive to please their gu
- Great location right at the heart of Macau - The hotel room is quite small but it`s all clean and quiet.
- Great Location with big room - we had a normal standard room which i find it rather big, th
- Great location! - it was a good holiday, we choose the correct hotel, its easy
- Great location, affordably priced! - I was really happy we booked our accommodation in this Hotel
- Great location, big and clean room - It is a lovely hotel, very convenient to go to señoda square
- Great location, good service but old rooms - hotel is in a very convenient location, close to all facilit
- Great location, Great room and Great service - I went to Macau with my Mom and we are shopping lover so th
- Great Location, Great Value in Macau - I'm enjoyed staying at this hotel as i got a spacious & clea
- Great location, hard beds - The beds were hard. other than that, nothing to complaint ab
- great location, the room is clean, good service - we booked 2 standart rooms for 1 nights @ metropole hotel ma
- Great Location - + near mtr station, near shoping center, easy to accessible,
- Great location - 10mins walk to senado square. Bus shuttle to ferry port. Bus
- Great Location - Good location, just renovated, clean and all the staffs are
- Great Location - i have stayed in this hotel before and this is my second vis
- Great location - Small 3 star hotel, room size not too big but comfortable. C
- Great location - The hotel is at a good location, near shopping area. There a
- great location - the hotel is great although small rooms,staff tried their be
- great location - the hotel room was quite clean and tidy, but the air-cond wa
- Great location - This hotel is small one but room is not too small. We can wa
- Great Location - Though the exterior looks old, but the suite room was great,
- Great location - Very convenient location to most of the tourist attraction.
- Great location - We managed to get an upgrade so the room was spacious and cl
- great place to stay - we enjoy the enviroment and facilities at the hotel. in addi
- Hotel is good location,walk a few minute to senado - Hotel is ok for price,good location near sightseeing,shoppin
- Hotel with good location - great location; 5 mins walk to macau square, lisboa, right i
- Hotel with great location - The hotel is tolerable for the not so meticulous traveller.
- Inconvenient -
- Just Nice and Clean Hotel. - Small Hotel but quite nice and clean also.
Good location j
- Just ok - the room is small, but price high. NOT go there during sprin
- Lovely hotel and convenient - The room was spacious (suite twin) & comfortable. Close to m
- Macau at the Metropole with the Boys - The hotel is near, meaning walking distance to all the impor
- Macau Metropole Hotel - Great location, easy access to all tourist attractions. High
- macau - the hotel location is excellent as starting point to attract
- Metro Pole Hotel - if you simply plan to enjoy the casino's then this is the pl
- Metro Pole, Macau - The location is perfect because the hotel is located in the
- Metrople is very nearby with Senado Square - Thank you Agoda for the review, here the tips for who ever w
- Metropol Macau - The metropol was well located with easy access to many inter
- Metropole Hotel - Macau - Overall, our stay was alright considering the amount that we
- Metropole hotel in Macau - The hotel was situated close to Casino Lisboa and it was ver
- Metropole Hotel, Macau - Very pleasant stay. The reception staff is very helpful. Ro
- Metropole Hotel, -
- Metropole Hotel -
- Metropole Hotel -
- Metropole Hotel -
- metropole hotel - I would recommend this hotel to tourists looking for an affo
- Metropole Hotel - Metropole Hotel is well located and convenient to travellers
- Metropole Hotel - only the location of the hotel matter, good location anyway
- Metropole Hotel - room is nice. price is fair. a lot of shop and restaurant ar
- Metropole Hotel - The hotel is at a very good location.Within 5 minutes walk t
- Metropole Hotel - The Hotel location is one of its major asset when it comes t
- metropole in macau - metropole hotel is a nice place to stay for tourist who are
- Metropole Macao - It is well located.Senado square is within walking distance.
- Metropole -Macau - Located very centrally main attractions within walking dista
- Metropole Macau - The hotel is nice with warm and friendly staff. It is locate
- Metropole - the hotel room is big and comfortable, with all the necessar
- Newly Renovated Hotel - This is my 2nd stay at the hotel, where the first one was ba
- Nice & clean hotel near Senado Square - I can walk to Senado Square and Saint Paul's Ruin. Many rest
- Nice hotel and good location - Very convenient location to most of the tourist attraction.W
- Nice Hotel and Reasonable Price - The hotel is opposit Yaohan Department store. In front of ho
- Nice Hotel - Generally speaking, this hotel have a very good location. It