Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (454)
United States of America,
December 17, 2010
Nice hotel, very very very very clean. I like the bathroom clean, big..... Staff are very friendly too.
I had a great stay.
December 15, 2010
very luxurious room, minimalist everything all new
rooms are very pleasant, clean and luxurious, alll mini bar is free
homelike rooms, very clean, mini bar is free. sights on the top floor of the hotel was beautiful, pool area, close to city center, just walk away for about 15 minutes had reached the center of town, and 30 minutes to the ruins of buildings bersejaran saint paul, namyak traditional food in the city center, building architecture a very luxurious hotel especially at night and the atmosphere of Christmas, on the walls of many of the lights of the colorful picture, very beautiful, there is also a buffet restaurant not too expensive which is located near the MGM casino, just per person, seafood and other food in great delicious
try to visit the historic buildings downtown and the ruins of st paul, many sellers Macau tradisioanal foods along the way there and other vendors such as clothes, parfums, watches, and others, very crowded by people around as well as by foreign tourists, too much food for by-the typical pastelaria Macau as a very nice koi kei, kei koi egg tart from a very nice obliged to try, but unfortunately for the egg tarts (tan tart) it only lasted 3-4 days
United States of America,
December 13, 2010
For $300.00 a night it better be the best
Great room and service!! Just great place
Awesome room with ocean view and beautiful beds tv and the absolute treatment of a king. Hard to go wrong here. The crazy thing is it is always full. Great night club down below and shopping mall. Dress professional always here. I wore sandles a few days and got some messed up looks like I was poor. Very expensive in here.
November 30, 2010
Awsome Hotel, spacious, luxury, great food
Nice Casino, shops at the lobby floor, good food, spacious room
i stayed here 1 night. went there for biz at macau not for casino. it is at good location...you can do both biz and fun time staying at mgm. great place to go.
Rossio = Buffet restaurant
November 17, 2010
Excellent hotel, will return soon!
Very nice rooms and services with reasonable price
My friends and I have booked a two bedroom suite, the room is surprisingly larger than what we have expected, drinks are complimentary, beds, all amenities and facilities are excellent. The staffs are helpful and nice as well.
November 11, 2010
Classy, quality, stupendous rooms
Quality of service, rooftop pool area, stupendous room
A fantastic hotel, in a great location if you want access to some of the major hotels/casinos but also want to explore the historical centre. There was nothing I wouldn't recommend at the hotel. The service was possibly the best we've ever received from all members of staff. The room was amazing - massive, great bathroom, great views (we had a city view, which I think was more interesting than the sea view as you could look at the cityscape of crazy casino lights), immaculate condition. And this for one of their cheaper rooms!
Rooftop pool area was gorgeous too, though as we were there only one night, unfortunately we didn't get to use it.
Having looked at other comparable hotels in the vicinity, this is by far the best.
Visit the Lisboa hotel at night - really quite beautiful in an old-school bling sort of way.
November 09, 2010
2nd time stayed at MGM. Both times exact same experience of delayed check in. Landed at hotel at 12 PM and no rooms available till 3.30 PM. Unlike a lot of other hotels in Macau MGM does not offer a pick up from the airport and only offers it from Ferry terminal. Also the entertainment scene seems to have gone down majorly. Word from street (unconfirmed) was that night life is almost down to nil due to repeated police raids in the hotel. Also beware that if you have 2 people in room with laptops, the hotel allows only 1 to have WiFi connectivity
November 08, 2010
big hall, big interior patio, big rooms... and everything really niice
everything was made with taste and style, according to us! the treat was really helping
the buffet, for both breakfast and dinner, is really tasty and nice... apart from the many other restaurants around
November 02, 2010
Lovely Hotel with Ocean View
Nice Bathroom, Great Ocean View
The room has a great Ocean View, which you can enjoy the sun-rise in the morning over the bridge.
The room has a nice bathroom which you can enjoy your bubble bath with the Ocean View.
The hotel has a big casino game room where you can bet your luck.
The hotel has a lots of restaurants, difference style of dishes from all over the world. Such as gourment from China, Italian, Mexico, Japanese, Korean, etc.
The hotel is located next to the One Shopping Center, a new shopping just opened recently. It has a full range of luxury brands (LV, Burbery, Chanel, Gucci, etc) in the centre.
October 26, 2010
Perfect view and best location in Macau
Clean and good decoration, fantastic view
I was really impress with this hotel and it is wonderful for me in this trip, 5 star recommand.
you can find all you need in the shopping mall just next to MGM, One Central Macau.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - MGM Macau, Macau
- 5 star all the way - i have stayed at equivalent hotels in las vegas, and the mgm
- A Night in Macau - Hotel and tourists living here remains a high standard. The
- Attentive Staff and Unforgettable Stay - Basically, I hardly find any negative feedback about this ho
- Beautiful suite - Got upgraded. Stylish interior, great service. Extremely nic
- conformable hotel - They try to provide my request : non smoking, single bed roo
- cozy and good hospitality - very good environment and location, good gambling spot easy
- Excellent Hotel without wifi - the only drawback for this hotel is they don't provide free
- Good Hotel - A good hotel, convenient, nice decoration, nice staffs, room
- great hotel , great rooms < great ambiance - great hotel over the mgm casino < nice decorationall around
- Great Hotel at a relatively reasonable price - Great option if seeking a luxury hotel at a reasonable price
- Great hotel! - Family: 2 adults + 1 kid 2 years old + 1 baby
We arrived ear
- Great location - There are a lot of nice hotels in Macau but the MCM has also
- Great Stay - Nice hotel, very very very very clean. I like the bathroom c
- great stay - Staff was helpful and there were almost no lines for any ser
- Hotel with excellent room facilities and design - Booked 2 suite, compared to the suites i had stayed before,
- Location is good but a bit disappointed on the roo - location of the hotel is very convenient and well connected.
- luxury with great international standard - comfortable but we could only get our room very late on the
- mgm macau -
- Modern, sleek and spacious hotel - Beautiful furnishing, well designed showers and spacious roo
- Nice hotel and lovely spa - Good place to check in and unwind. Checking out the spa is r
- Nice hotel - Recommend this hotel. The room is nice and spacious. Hotel
- Perfect for family - Had a great experience with this hotel. A bit expensive but
- so great hotel - even we stay 1 night at MGM Macau, we surprise the our room
- Superb Hotel - I have never stay in such a superb hotel before. Probably be
- view - this hotel is the best if u live in suite room view is the b