Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3738)
June 12, 2010
rooms are good sized, and generally clean.
concierge/ bell boys are very helpful and friendly. Staffs are the reception are professional.
Had a smooth check-in at the hotel, and foudn the rooms are quite spacious and clean. Although renovations might be needed, the rooms are kind of well maintained.
I like the free shuttle buses available right at the door step of the hotel that transports guests to the casinos. There are also lots of shops and restaurants as well as casinos within walking distance from the hotel.
Check out was smooth also. Free shuttle bus to the ferry terminal for my onward journey to hongkong.
June 12, 2010
Comfortable for a budget hotel, near Senado Square, shuttle bus service, Big twin rooms
This is a value for money hotel. Twin rooms are pretty big for HK standards. Comfortable bedding. It is situated near the Senado Square. Shuttle bus to Venetian is nearby.
June 10, 2010
A great hotel with easy accessibility
1. Located in a central area with easy to travel.
2. A walking distance to Senado Aquare, Casinos (Wynn, Lisbua, MGM Grand and many more)
3. Staffs is very service mimd.
4. Opposite to New Yaohan.
In overall, the hotel is a nice hotel to stay. But not recommended for those who is looking for a place to stay and spend time at the hotel, as they don't have much of the recreation places. To travel from the hotel to others places is very easy as the hotel is located in the central spot, you can walk to many places or use transportation bus (bus station is near to the hotel) the rate is very competitive compare to the others hotels.
Very easy for traval around sughtseeing places.
Families with young children
June 10, 2010
Location, location, location
Good location, appromixity to Yohan Department Store
It's my second stay in Sintra hotel. I wanted to go Yohan-VIP-Day run so I had to choose a hotel close to department store. Empire Hotel charged much higher than Sintra, so I chose this one. The internet charge went up this time, I remembered late last year in Oct. I stayed there for the first time and by then the internet access charge was 110 MOP, yet this time it went up to 120 MOP. I talked to some hotel guests in the lift and they told me the hotel provided breakfast to them.
June 08, 2010
Excellent Value for money
It was a good stay, i stayed there for 2 nights & really satisfied with hotel features & condition
Will definately recommend
Families with older children
June 02, 2010
Comfortable & Value for Money Hotel
Near to everywhere & can take shuttle bus to anywhere (save money on cab ride).
this is my second time staying in this hotel. improve alot compare to last time in the year of 2006. a good hotel to stay and travel. good for people who likes gambling. they have their own casino (alot of slot machines) named " mocha" here. good service also. one thing to share is shuttle bus can get infront of the hotel to anywhere (folow the time schedule). if i happen to travel to macau again, i'll choose this hotel again.
"Dai San Ba" nice food and the historical place is here. The Lisboa Casino is nearby too.
June 01, 2010
Experience with Sintra
The room is clean and spacious
The hotel is ideally located and situated near to all ameneties.the lighting within the hotel is good especially the room.Overall the cleanliness is good and comfortable.The staff is Helpfuland quick in their work processwith excellence service.I am very Happy with my stay at Hotel Sintra.Definitely i will recommend my friend there.
For those who like gaming this hotel is near to the casino around
June 01, 2010
2nd Stay at Sintra
Location, location, location
This is my second stay in Sintra Hotel. The bellboys deserved a pat at the back for their work performance, helpful as ever. Check in was quick, upgraded to Deluxe room. Overall a pleasant stay.
1. There are free City of Dreams buses just outside of the hotel, on the left, in front of the jewelry shop. Hop on those buses to watch The Bubble - Dragon Treasure. You wouldn't want to miss that.
2. Temple - this trip visited 3 temples - Na Cha temple which located just beside the Ruins of St. Paul, A-Ma temple and the Goddess of Mercy temple.
3. To go to Senado Square, St Paul Ruins and the Na Cha temple, turn left from hotel, upon reaching the road junction, turn left again, walk down the busy road, cross a couple of roads until you see the opposite of the road there is a water fountain. Cross to the opposite side of the road, near the water fountain there is signage lead you to Saint Paul Ruins.
May 31, 2010
1.) Good Location (Near Shopping area, shuttle bus)
2.) Hotel staff is friendly
3.) Service is good
Sintra Hotel is very good in location because the hotel location is opposit to Grand Emperor and shopping area. You could walk to Senardo Square or many Casino. There are bus stop and money exchange that you could find around the hotel. If you would like to visit City of Dream, the shuttle bus is in front of hotel. The room is medium size and the amenities in room is good even the walk side at the floor is very small.
The staff is friendly but most of them cannot speak English as well. I called to House Keeper asking for additional blanket and pillow but takes hold me on the phone very long time because they find out the staff who can speak English to me. They gave me a blanket with seperate the cover sheet which I have to adjust by myself.
The light and atmosphere in the room is quite dim (not much lights)
the weak point of this hotel is shuttle bus whcih they join shuttel bus with Lisbua Hotel. When we reach to ferry port, we try to find the hotel shuttle bus but they don't stand by like other hotel and it is heavy raining on that day. So, we are upset and have to survive by shuttle bus of Grand Emporer. After reach to Grand Emporer and cross the street to hotel. It might be ok for people who know the hotel location but it was a hard time to pass. If you would like to visit Venetien or City of dream, you could take shuttel bus of City of Dream which located in front of the hotel. I remember only bus no. 10 whcih can take you to Senardo Square, A-Ma Temple and the beach for sight seeing. Hope you have a nice stay at Sintra hotel.
This hotel is very near shopping area like Senado Square where only 5 mins. walk. Money exchange and bus stop also on the right side of the hotel.
Families with older children
May 31, 2010
Enjoyable stay in Macau
Bathroom is very large and very generous supply of toiletries. The control panel for the lights and TV are by the bedside. The staffs are very polite and helpful. Strategic location where it is near the casinos and walking distance to tourist attraction.
I found the staff very efficient and polite when I had problems with my room reservation. They up-graded me to a better room and there was no extra charge. The quality of the toiletries and disposable slippers are very good and it surprised me. At the end of my exhausting day was really nice to find that the showers worked extremely well.
The famous Portuguese egg tarts\Margret's Cafe is nearby. Casinos are within walking distance. Shuttle bus are prepared in front of the hotel to further casinos.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Sintra Hotel, Macau
- "Great location but small rooms" - Good and comfort room, in next time I Will go there again fo
- 1 Night at Hotel Sintra - Located next to Grand Lisboa, the hotel location is good
- A very good hotel, good location and good service! - Sintra will be my priority choice of hotel in Macau for my n
- Affordable hotel with big rooms - The stay at the hotel is good. I will go back to sintra agai
- Awesome service! Great location! Cheap Price - I really love this place. Its rooms are nice and comfy. No p
- Best Location in Macau - very friendly staff and they are very helpful. Great locatio
- best location - i liked the location, hotel service is very quick, i had pro
- best time at sintra hotel - We enjoyed our stay in Sintra Hotel. Very accommodating and
- Better than expected - For those who are looking for budget hotel but nice environm
- Better than expected - Initially was given a smoking floor, even though we requeste
- Budget hotel with very good location -
- Central but room are so noises - We were staying only one night , so glad for leaving on next
- Central location in the tourist area -
- Cheap room at strategic location - had one night stay at this hotel,this hotel provides free tr
- Clean room and excellent service - Hotel location is strategic, convenient to go around the tra
- Clean room with helpful staff and good location - Clean with no view. Near to senado square n Ruin st Paul.
- Clean,nice and well-worthy - The hotel is centrally located, close to major attractions,
- Close to Center - NIce hotel, but Macau not really recommend for New Year part
- Comfort & Convenience - Sintra Hotel is one great hotel. Staffs are helpful and frie
- Comfortable surrounding, friendly staffs -
- comfortable to move about -
- Convenience location - the hotel is just oppsite grand imperial.
room is big & cle
- Convenient location - For a three star hotel, Sintra is superb. A few minutes awa
- convenient location - Somewhat an older establishment but fairly clean. Location i
- Convenient,Comfortable and Can.(3C) -
- Disappointing experience for second-time customer - I was deeply disappointed with my stay at Hotel Sintra in Ma
- Down Town, good Location - Hotel is in the very good Location,in down town can walk to
- Dulux Room - the hotel located in the center or the city. it convenience
- everything so good -
- Excellent Hotel!! Worth what you pay for.... - We enjoy our stay..Nice location, staff , rooms and food!!
- Excellent Location Hotel in Macau - The room is clean. The location is very good: 5 mins walk to
- Excellent location, nice rooms and breakfast choic - Friendly helpful staff, free shuttle transfers, great rooms.
- Excellent Location - Of course I would have preferred to stay at Wynn, but we wer
- Exceptionally Good Experience!! - A DECENT and clean hotel located in a superb location, close
- Family Stay at Sintra, Macau - This was my first visit to Macau. Picking the Sintra hotel t
- Fantastic location and great service - Great hotel with great services. The assistant manager gave
- Fantastic location, near about everything - sintra is very centrally located. it is near to about all th
- Friendly & efficient staff, excellent location - cleanliness, wise location is a must for us when choosing a
- Friendly Customer Services - We've been staying for 1 day at the Sintra Hotel. The stay w
- Friendly staff Provide excellent customer service - House keeping is clean and all staff are knowledge
- Good and value for Money - The hotel is locate at Tsim Sha sui business district, very
- Good base. - A bit dated and shabby in the room department, but a nice ho
- Good choice - i like this hotel.the location is good, the service is good,
- Good Clean Hotel - I had a pleasant stay at this Hotel.. The room was big and c
- Good Hotel at great location with affordable price - The room is clean and spacey enough.They have free shuttle b
- Good hotel to stay - It is a good hotel to stay. Close to everywhere, specially G
- Good hotel,clean,good breakfast. - we had a nice stay. we arrived in the hotel late at nite but
- good hotel -
- good hotel - good hotel. will choce it again for next tripgood location,
- Good location & big room - Easy to go around at the city. room consider big enough & wo
- Good location . Great price . - for the overall ,I satisfied with the hotel espacially the l
- Good location and great service. - the hotel's location is centralized within walking distance
- Good location, but no internet - the hotel was only one block from the grand lisboa. there w
- Good location, clean and nice - This is the third time I stayed but this time, I managed to
- good location - best location. near grand lisboa and senado square.
- Good location - Front desk was helpful but the lobby is a little bare and no
- Good location - Good location for go to Senado Squre and other casino e.g. G
- Good Location - Good Location.
Have free transport to few key location (Gra
- Good location - Good room with free wifi, deluxe room type has good view
- good location - Had a smooth check-in at the hotel, and foudn the rooms are
- good location - highly recommended stay in this hotel because superb locatio
- Good location - I stayed in the grand deluxe room. Room is spacious. Breakfa
- Good location - Pretty old hotel, but you can expect standard services with
- Good location - Strategy location, near by attraction, shopping mall, casino
- good location - the room is big, the services is good and the price is reaso
- Good Location - This hotel is at least 15 years old but the rooms are still
- Good price and location -
- Good service and good location - Very good location in the centre of the city. You can walk t
- Good Service and Good Location - We had a warn stay at the hotel, will recommend to our frien
- Good Service and reasonable room rate! - Great location,near 大三巴,Macau.
5 minutes walking to 永利 Casi
- good stay -
- Good Value 4 Money! - nil
- good -
- Great 4 night summer 2009 vacation in Macau - Sintra Hotel provides free shuttle to and fro from ferry ter
- Great customer service - The location of the hotel is very near to some of the famous
- Great hotel and great price - The hotel is well located near the Lisboa and Emperor hotels
- Great hotel close to Lisboa Casino / Senado Square - Even though we got smoking room the room was not pertained t
- Great hotel in macau - Will definitely stay again if I visit to macau. Great locati
- Great hotel, but the employees are not attentive - Great location! Employees are not attentive, friendly and do
- great hotel - it's reasonably priced and the rooms are clean. It's just 5-
- Great Location & Reasonably Spacious Room - i really had a great time staying in this hotel for their sp
- Great location and a hospitable staff - Located at the center of Macau, walking distance to Senado.
- Great location and big room - The hotel is very nice,even it's 3 stars hotel but the room
- great location and clean room - the hotel's location is very convienient that is my favorite
- Great location and clean rooms - short but sweet, close to major casinos and st paul's ruin w
- great location and easy to travel everywhere - hotel is good, near to the attraction and easily go to bus t
- great location and friendly staff - great location and friendly staff
hotel is located well
- Great location and nice room - overall, this hotel is in a very strategic location that is
- Great Location and Nice Rooms - I only stayed one night but I have to say that I was very im
- Great location and nice rooms - This is my second stay at Hotel Sintra. The rooms are spacio
- great location and nice staff - Room is quite big and clean, have sufficient room facilities
- Great Location and overall a good hotel - we have 2 night stay in here. Overall we have pleasant stay
- Great location and service with friendly - The hotel location is very good to go everyway like casino &
- Great location and service - Rooms are reasonably clean, large and comfortable.Great serv
- Great location as tourist attractions are nearby - only stayed for a night but really enjoy the stay there thou
- Great location but old style - A big light box in opposit building affected sleeping qualit
- Great location but small hotel - Stayed 1 night at sintra. Great location, within walking dis
- great location but small room - the grand libosa is in front of htis hotel.at here, you can
- Great location but small rooms - The location of the hotel is great but the room is a liitle
- great location easy to get transportation - location is the best point of this hotel, walking distance t