Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1427)
June 11, 2012
It's located in the middle of the market
Overall, I like staying here. Even though the room is small, but it's quite convenient. Unfortunately, sometimes we can hear many sounds from the hall and other rooms. Last time I stayed the lamp went off, but the technician came not so long and fixed it. There is no problem until morning.
June 10, 2012
Great Position Friendly Staff
Larger rooms than expected - good position
Everything was better than we expect in a budget hotel. Its proximity to markets and bigger shopping centres is a great advantage.
There are many food outlets nearby and the Chinatown Markets and Central Markets are within easy walking distance.
Out of the Little India markets there is a Mydin store and an even bigger department store - keep heading along the same road - you can't miss it.
The proximity to the train system is a positive and makes getting around easy.
The Hotel has water dispensers - hot and cold water on each floor (I think)so this is a bonus. No electric jugs in the room but they are not necessary. Tea and coffee not provided.
Internet connection in KL is often slow and this Hotel is no exception. A little unreliable externally from the Hotel but in the room the connection was always good to the router.
Good TVs but the number of channels is quite limited BBC and ESPN and the usual KL channels.
Due to room size and location we will be staying again in October.
Despite what you read the breakfast is varied every day but understandably is geared towards the locals. Expected but still appreciated.
Hotel Feature Tip:
From LCCT use Star Shuttle to Jalan Pudu and when you arrive just walk 400 m down the hill, cross to the other side of the road past the station and immediately turn right - follow the curved small road a few metres and there it is Citin Hotel.
June 10, 2012
Great location but not a good place to stay
The location is very strategic, 5 minutes walk to access LRT station and 10minutes walk to China Town-Petaling Street.
One the first day check in, the first impression is the room is very small, not as nice as the display picture in the website. After take bath, I want to wash my face at the sink area and i found out the the water temperature was very hot and It cannot be adjusted. I complained to the front desk and they upgrade and change my room to deluxe room. The environment is better compare to the first room, but the TV reception was quite poor and the toilet flush broken, the technician fix it on the next day. At night, it's quite noisy, can heard the voice people talking outside the corridor, upstair room people walking and shower sound can be heard from my room. I woke up several time at night, cannot have a nice sleep. I will not re-visit this hotel again in future.
June 10, 2012
Great location but service is below par.
Great location as it is near to Masjid Jamek Station.
When I decided to book this hotel, I expect the service delivered will be good as it is on a very good location.
To my disappointment we have to wait 10 minutes to be served though there are no one else at the counter during my check-in. Though I request for a higher floor and smoking room during booking I was given 3rd floor and a non-smoking room.
When I called the reception, they mentioned that I could smoke in the room. When I told them there is no ashtray in the room to indicate that I could smoke. They promised to send me one. Till the time I check-out next day, I still do not get the ashtray.
Another matter that irks me was the quality of tap water is brownish. This is the only hotel that I have ever stay that the quality of water is brownish. I have ever stayed in more that 20 hotels in Malaysia and this is the worse.
By the way I took the package with breakfast provided to save me the hassle but I was disapointed too as there are limited selection and quantity though I went for breakfast at 7am.
June 10, 2012
Affordable & Convenience Place for Venturers
Comfortable room, clean toilet, the location is at busy area but it is a quiet place to stay, the market is one step from the hotel, the staff is helpful even though they are busy. in future i would like to stay here again.
June 09, 2012
Great location and room, bit noisy
extremely clean and comfortable, staff friendly and helpful. Great for transport
We were allowed to check into our room despite arriving 5 hours before planned. Staff were very helpful. Great value for money and had everything we needed. Located 1 mins walk from the LRT and 5 mins from chinatown. Exactly what we wanted for the price.
June 09, 2012
i want good service this hotel very good i m setisfied
health tour point good
June 09, 2012
i m setiefied agode very good sites i m setiesfied
i m perafer this hotel service very good cleaning very nice
United States of America,
June 07, 2012
Decent hotel, decent location
Near the metro stop which can take you about anywhere
Very pleasant stay, and very kind staff except for one staff member who inappropriately looked up my room number after meeting me in the elevator and called the room at 9pm asking what I was doing and if I would like to grab a drink with him. The entrance to the hotel is also surrounded by market stalls...Other than that, it was nice to have breakfast and be near the metro station. The travel agent in the lobby is very friendly and helpful as well.
United States of America,
June 07, 2012
great location between Petaling street China Town and the Petronas towers
good size room with a few of the petronas towers. breakfast had a lot of variety and you can get your fill because it was buffet style. train station just outside to the hotel (very convenient) cons: room service never came. only a handful of channels on tv. no fridge or minibar.
Train station right outside makes it so easy to get around. Take train instead of taxi to airport. Or for cheapest, take bus from KL central station.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Citin Masjid Jamek Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
- Acceptable - Hotel is nearest railway station and located at town center,
- Access to the hotel is almost impossible - It was difficult to find the hotel although very close to th
- Adequate - Slow checking us in and sent us to a room that hadn't been c
- Awesome Location! - hotel was located in jalan masjid india, and though the entr
- Basic hotel - We almost always stay at Citin Masjid Jamek each time we go
- Basic, well-located transit hotel - i use this hotel when passing through kl. it's not amazing,
- Budget hotel in great location - Good basic hotel room. Only 3 minutes walk from Masjid Jamek
- Central location, small but comfortable rooms. - The staff were cheerful and friendly, and tried very hard to
- Citin Masjid Jamek Hotel, -
- Citin Masjid Jamek Hotel -
- Citin Masjid Jamek Hotel -
- Citin Masjid Jamek hotel - Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. The location is good, clo
- Comfortable budget hotel in Little India - This is a fairly new hotel, and so inside is still crisp and
- comfortable in a great location - our stay was very comfortable and in a great location close
- Comfy little hotel in a great location - The room was small, but clean and comfy. the bathroom is ok
- Convenient and comfortable - The hotel has a modern feel and look, also the staff is nice
- Convenient Hotel - Overall, I like staying here. Even though the room is small,
- Convenient location and friendly staff - The hotel is located in Little India with a street market ne
- convenient location - just a short stay while passing through. the room was good s
- cute clean hotel - excellent location good buffet breakfast near all shops and
- Decent hotel in a colorful neighborhood - for what you get, it's not a bad place at all. bed was comfo
- economic for traveller - hotel & room are ok for traveller. cheap and value for money
- Excellent Stay in KL - Considering the price & the location, so far this is the bes
- for price, I think reasonable - Overall the hotel was as good as can be expected (possibly a
- Good hotel with an affordable rate. - A pleasant stay at this hotel. Great location as it's near t
- Good Hotel with high accessibility - its located in the heart of the city with high accessibility
- Good location but noisy environment - i was really embarassed, when the people started to pray at
- Good location with friendly staff and environment. - Children enjoying the fullest as 24 hrs easy to hunt for foo
- Good location, lovely staff but interesting rooms - The hotel is located just in little India and within walking
- Good location, needs renovations - The Citin Masjid Jamek is located close to everything and is
- Good Location, Nice Rooms& Food - Nice place to hide-out, if you are planning your most of the
- Good location - Comfy bed, hot shower, good selection of TV channels, room c
- Good location - Excellent location within walking distance from the train st
- Good location - It was ok just dissapointed abit with the info given by the
- good overall hotel - we had a good stay at the hotel, the room was clean, we had
- good position, wonderful decoration - spend there for 1 night. close to metro line, clean, wonderf
- good service hotel - my proposed stay in this hotel actually only to last for few
- Good service with friendly environment. - Well I cannot write too long but I try my best. Hotel and lo
- Great hotel & location. - very friendly service. tourist info (brochures maps etc)from
- Great hotel with lowest prices at prime area - this hotel prices are reasonable with its condition and loca
- Great location and clean rooms - The hotel staff are friendly. The location is very convenien
- Great location and friendly staff - The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was nice and th
- Great location and simple rooms - the location of the hotel is near lrt, which is accessible t
- Great Location and Staffs - This hotel is very nice and well priced in KL's downtown loc
- Great location but lousy entrance! - Room small but ok.
- Great location but small room - Overall it was an ok stay. I had stayed in this hotel before
- Great location but small rooms - It's a strategic place to stay as it is situated right in th
- Great location but small rooms - we took a few rounds searching for the hotel. we didnt expec
- great location n great room. - i would like to stay here again when i am going to masjid in
- Great Location to shopping hub in KL - Clean rooms and clean beds. Housekeeping is okay. Although,
- great location. - hi there,
all i can say is that the stay was good. the lo
- Great Location - A little bit noisy that came from water line/pipe, too quiet
- great location - hotel location is great but there is no parking area. guest
- Great location - I really like the pasar malams of Kuala Lumpur. For me this
- Great Location - Nice place, but always book online, the going rate for walk-
- great near masjid india - Very near to Masjid Jamek train station. Plenty of food outl
- Great service with smile. - it was a pleasant stay as the receptionists were friendly an
- Just Nice - I stay only for one night in this hotel. There's market righ
- location is good but small room - this hotel property situated a nice locatin in kualalumpur c
- location is nice - i really dissoppointed,
later i down to lobby and told all.
- location - Except receiptionist every one is very helpful.Tere are no d
- Lovely hotel with good location - Service was very poor, eventhought we have already book the
- Lovely hotel, nice staff - We stayed in the hotel 2 nights. The location is great, I ca
- Lovely Hotel - The hotel is located close to Masjid Jamek LRT which is just
- Modest hotel, decent sleep - Budget hotel, with small carpeted rooms. Ask for a window ro
- nice and tidy hotel - hard to find at first because there are surrounding bazaar.
- Nice bathroom and very cheap - We stayed three nights and was very pleased, much better tha
- Nice hotel and service with a smile. - I stayed at the same hotel last year for the Standard Charte
- NIce interior - It is close to the railway with easy access to KL Sentral an
- no toilet paper or towel in room, - poor, No toilet paper or towel in room, no ice availible, ve
- no windows but cheap - it is near to the subway station and outside the hotel is di
- none - As mentioned, location was good for shopping and good food.
- not worth of money - not worth of money i think. a bit far from centre, area is n
- ok for cost - air con was not well maintained and so air in rooms a bit mu
- okay - okay, room was quite small but alright for one night. the lo
- overall is good - as i arrived there at 7pm, my room still not available. i ha
- Price saving and good location - price saving. good location, near to jalan masjid india and
- reception staff very helpful - hard to find the hotel ,due to stall market, block the entra
- Service with a smile and close to MRT. - Great location with close to MRT , central market. The room
- should have 1 * rating - Hotel should be 1 star rating - dirty carpet, foul odor in t
- Simple and comfortable - Love and simple. Easy going for backpackers and cheap.
- small room, entrance inconvenient, no car parking - It's a small hotel with no car parking, the room is small. M
- Stay was fantastic and comfortable - It was a pleasant stay enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and g
- Staying at Citin Hotel - we were given a room without a window. however it didn't mat
- the toilet is comfortable and clean but room not - actually the hotel is half star because the rooms are very
- Unpleasant stay - The entrance to the hotel is blocked by rows of erected tent
- Very basic hotel with non existent service!!! - is. diy hotel. no service at all!!!! everything i asked to b
- Very basic - Although the hotel is a tall building, it's hard to find the
- very good condition room - i like that hotel because so close with town. good for shoop
- Very small rooms but large bathroom. Comfortable - Our stay was enjoyable with the exception of our room not be
- Worst location and rooms - This is the worst hotel that I have been staying. This hotel