Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2387)
December 26, 2011
Luxury hotel with reasonable price
Modern room with great view of Kuala Lumpur
G Tower is a luxury hotel with excellent services and staff , excellent luxury spacious room including an office desk and internet facilities. The environment is clean and tidy.
The Tanzini at 28th floor is excellent for meals with good panoramic view of Kl city (Highly recommend for couple to dine in). We will visit the hotel again.
December 26, 2011
Service good and friendly staff
Gym very spacious and swimming pool not crowded
The room and bathroom are spacious and well design.Breakfast food are alright but hv limited table.
December 26, 2011
Dissapointed with the hotel view
I love the design of my room
I love the design and feel of my room espeacially the wash room. The painting make me feel comfortable. By the way I quite dissapointed with the hotel view. During my visit there contruction right in front of the hotel so is very noisy. On the other hand the pool is too small.
December 26, 2011
Great room with excellent bed and pillows
The best hotel's bed and pillows thus far
the hotel's location is near to ampang park lrt station so it is really convenient to get to the shopping heaven like klcc and pavillion. although the breakfast is not of many choices, but i would say great and sufficient for a day to start with. oh,i don't normally enjoy sleeping in hotel during the first night but at g-tower, they have the most comfortable bed and wide range of pillows with different softness to choose from and so, i slept soundly:)seriously considering buying the same mattress and pillows for my own use at home.
To get to Pavillion at Bukit Bintang,there is no LRT stop at Bukit Bintang but you need to change to monorail at the Bukit Nanas LRT station and from there, just purchase a ticket to Bukit Bintang monorail stop.
December 26, 2011
Lousiest 5 Star Hotel Service
Great location near to KLCC, good overall design and clean
i have booked my hotel through agoda and the payment is made to agoda.com
supposedly my room is reserved, but when i checked in on the 24/12/2011 8:00pm, it was 'not reserved'. we are offered to stayed in a twin bed instead. i refused as we are celebrating the anniversary so i requested to have my booked room. after some time, the receptionist offered me a room which i booked earlier. he should have given me my room instead of when i started to tell him, it is not professional at all!!! later on, a foreigner came in, and he was shouting to the receptionist that he booked a king size bed room, and will not accept a twin bed room. then only i knew that if i do not request for what i am entitled to, i will be offered a twin bed room. this is first joke.
the next morning, we headed to the breakfast lounge, only get to know that this hotel has a funny policy that required patrons to wear long pants and shoes, i am wearing a short pant + t shirt + slippery, i was not allow in. this is second jokes.
when i get changed at my room, headed back to the breakfast lounge floor, it was fully booked. this is third jokes....
there were around 20 patrons waiting outside for the breakfast, and we have to wait for 30 minutes for our breakfast... we are starved... during that time, there was a guy who was shouting to the waiter, and out of no choice, the guy wore a short pant and slippery and just rush in without 'approval' of the waiter.
fourth jokes... 5 star hotel food is so lousy, since it is a public holiday, you should have enough people to handle the crowd... there was no baked bean, no sausage, no bacon, no porridge and its side dishes, and worst, nasi lemak without sambal (malaysian signature dishes). all left is bread and some cut fruits and fried noodles, i took the fried noodles and i have to tell you, it was very salty... the selection of breakfast is very limited, not even close to 5 star hotel food outlet.
December 26, 2011
Great location and service
Comfortable room design and excellent service
fantastic room design and service.only 5 minutes walk from ampang park station!
December 26, 2011
A nice surprise!
Room was outstanding, great views for breakfast.
On arrival was asked if I would accept twin beds, I instantly refused and the gave me what I wanted. After checking in the room was just spot on, not the best of views but the comfort certainly made up for it
Very comfortable bed and was able to relax. The staffs willingness to serve is very apparent and they made me feel very welcome. The breakfast is not the best I have had though it was still pretty good and the location for breakfast is great. Those that do not know, the hotel has a dress code for breakfast which is basically no shorts or sandals. For me this was not a problem. The hotel also does not allow children on the top floor for breakfast which I enjoyed as it made my mornings relaxed.
The gym at this hotel is excellent and is basically a sports club which is open to hotel guests. The swimming pool is very nice too.
Location whose the hotel is a 15 minute walk to major shopping and the Petronas towers etc. Anywhere is acessible form here.
Check out the shopping next to the Petronas towers.
United States of America,
December 26, 2011
Decent KL option
location, rooms, pool - all pretty nice at good price
This is a decent KL option. Rooms, pool, facilities are all of a slightly-more-expensive-business-hotel standard.
Location is 10mins walking for Patronas Twrs mall & 10mins cab from that outdoor food street (although the immediate surroundings are a bit dead).
Nothing to rave about but good option for biz or hols travel looking for solid hotel & decent rate.
December 26, 2011
g tower hotel is a very modern placed in vicinity of petronas tower. metro just few seps from hotel gives you a easy way to travel around kl. g tower is a typical busines hotel with great room ready for that. however brekfast could be a bit better.
December 26, 2011
Modern design & good location.
modern design and good location. but very disappointed with the breakfast serving. went for breakfast on christmas day morning, the club is full house with long queuing. then we were told same breakfast also available at ground floor cafe. unbelievable it worst still. totally no food and juices. again no enough seats. really poor management. perhaps the receptionist should make necessary precautions and notify tenant during check-in so such unhappy circumstance can be avoided.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - GTower Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
- A clean and recomended hotel - we had no worries as hotel was spotless, room very clean and
- A convenient yet affordable stay in KL city centre -
- A place I would recommend -
- a very comfortable hotel - is a veli comfortable room and i like their service.a veli b
- Awesome -
- awesomw - perfect awesome and best hotel ive ever sayed so far
- Bathroom door - When i first stepped in, everything was so nice, so perfect!
- Beautiful hotel with excellent concierge service -
- Beautiful Hotel. Amazing Ambience. - The rooms were nice, big and beautiful. Modern Equipment, Lo
- Brilliant hotel, absolutely comfy and relaxing - Overall, it was a very pleasant stay and value for money. It
- business district -
- Business Hotel - rooms are large, with a view. bed is comfortable with pillow
- Business like hotel - for some business travellers...hotel looks very businesslike
- chic boutique hotel - the staff is nice, i arrived around 10 in the morning and th
- clean with comfortable surrroundings - perfect stay with many helpful staffs around, walking distan
- Clean & Comfy - - clean and quiet
- good service
- nice swimming pool
- Clean and comfy hotel - Everything was easy and fast from check in to check out.
- Clean and modern - Clean, modern hotel with good design features in a good loca
- Clean and smart rooms. - Room is spacious and clean, everything is complete, with pil
- Clean business hotel but not convenient location - Stayed just for a night and the room is nice and comfy. Othe
- Clean, modern and comfortable - the bed is one of the best i've tried so far! room is except
- comfortable and clean room - room is spacious,clean..staffs are
friendly..generally is g
- Comfortable hotel - Good location, comfortable, clean, quiet, big bed.
- comfy hotel - It was a pleasure to have stayed at g tower hotel.easy check
- Contemporary hotel with great facilities - GTower is close to the underground and has good cafes restau
- Convenient and cosy room - The car park lift and room access lift are different,therefo
- Convenient Business Hotel in town - have read many positive reviews about gtower hotel and decid
- Excellent Hotel worth for what we paid - We stayed for 3 days, the room is excellent and confordable.
- Excellent location and service. Room is clean. - we enjoyed our stay at gtower and will return to stay here w
- Excellent - Surely recommendable for many who is looking for pleasant an
- Fantastic accommodation and service - The hotel is situated on top of office floors so it is desig
- fashionable and good ambience with good size rooms - friendly and easy check in...rooms are the main attraction .
- friendly service,comfortable bed,privacy - enjoyable,wonderful Japanese n fine dinning in the venue
- Geerat Hotel - good price and location - We have stayed in the G Tower on a number of occasions and i
- Good business hotel, with nice views - The counter staff were highly efficient.
The location of th
- Good business hotel - breakfast restaurant staff could be friendlier. bridge resta
- Good Hotel and very good quality room - First impression is a office block look. It is a office bloc
- Good hotel - g hotel near subways so you can go to twin tower in ten minu
- Good Location & Clean Room - Had a good night stay and G Tower Hotel.A good choice for bu
- Good location but small hotel - More pros:
Allowed check-out 2pm
Nice rooms, clean and goo
- good location, good room, good shower - good location, walking distance to klcc. good room, nice bed
- good location, great room - good breakfast. didnt use the pool but easily accessible. gy
- Good location, modern rooms but cold service - I would have enjoyed my stay more if I had not encountered a
- Good Location - nice and comfortable room with good location. i will choose
- good location - we chose this hotel as it was convenient for my visa renewal
- Good rooms and services - hotel is near quite a few eateries and next to the train sta
- Good rooms - E hotel is pretty new. Nice building, lots of restaurants an
- Good service, amazing pool and great location! - We had a lovely time, the rooms are not huge but seemed very
- good sized room, in fact a very nice room - enjoyed it.
Excellent staff throughout the hotel
- good - it was good for the price although safe did not lock - overa
- Grand hotel with quality breakfast - Very clean room.
Good mattress with variety pillow choices.
- grate location - its near by shopping, also all entertainment place, so famil
- Great clean hotel - Super Location - Superb hotel, located right by the metro system . 10 minute
- Great design, this was the highlight of our stay - We are designers so loved the artful design of the interior
- Great Hotel and Brand New - I enjoy my stay at GTower Hotel. The hotel is located above
- Great Hotel and reasonable price - Near to Jalan Ampang Lrt. One stop away from KLCC. Clean and
- Great Hotel but the food are not that great - The reception was really was really good, bell boy was very
- great hotel for pleasure or business - close to bukitt bintan, great pub scene below hotel, really
- Great hotel in Great Location! - This is the first time we stay in G Tower Hotel and it was r
- Great Hotel with a amazing roof top bar - The hotel is excellent located, the roof top bar is amazing.
- great hotel with a smile - there should be clearer direction to the hotel level and lif
- Great hotel, modern design and close to CBD - Satisfied, over expectations, great to stay, close to city c
- Great hotel.Fantastic pool and sky-line view of KL - we loved the service at reception. the bed was ultra comfort
- great hotel - good stay nice hotel easy to find nice staff and good feture
- Great location and modern stylish hotel - It was a good stay because of location and standard of hotel
- Great location and room but a bit too dark - Bra läge och utsikt från de trevliga rummen
- Great location and spacious room - hotel located in kl central. just few minute away from klcc
- Great location For Business Traveler - Great location at the heart of KL city and easy access to mo
- Great location with futuristic concept - The hotel is a modern concept hotel but the reception is a b
- Great location with nice view - as the location of this hotel is situated in the heart of th
- Great location, great comfy, chic room - Stayed 1 night ... great location, 2 mins walk to train stat
- great location, great hotel - would love to stay there again if we came to malaysia
- great location; great hotel - walking distance from LRT station and conviniently located a
- great location - i like to stay in this hotel mostly due to its excellent loc
- Great Location - I'm very pleased with the hotel location even though the lob
- Great location - Service at reception could definitely improve. Room service
- Great locations and great rooms - I went there to celebrate my husband birthday. The room is n
- Great new hotel at the golden triangle - I had a nice, comfortable stay at this hotel. The staffs wer
- great place - Hotel is really nice, brand new modern, rooms were huge with
- great room close to klcc - the hotel is very clean, very new. it is conveniently locate
- Great Room Great Hotel - Great room, well plain room, special movie program, provide
- Great service hotel - Hotel service is superb. Room is beautiful with modern desig
- Great services, great room, value for money - 15 mins walk to the twin towers but quite far to bukit binta
- Great Stay - g tower hotel had loads to offer with its central location,
- great, although a bit too cool... - we enjoyed very much, and the weather was just great.
- GTower Hotel - luxury room, very comfortable
- Hotel which meets my high expectation - I was satisfied with my stay here and the hotel do serve its
- Hotel with good service - the hotel is situated in a quiet part of kuala lumpur but co
- In the Centre of kl , great location - A bit disappointed as the klcc view were actually block by t
- inconsistent in room cleanliness - Front office staff was friendly. He offered to change our ro
- interesting new concept in hotels - fist time staying in k.l.c.c. and hotel was good location to
- Lousiest 5 Star Hotel Service - i have booked my hotel through agoda and the payment is made
- Loved it! New gem in KL! - I went to this hotel with a friend and we really enjoyed it.
- lovely hotel and friendly staff - we opened the door to our room and wow! we weren't expectin
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Good Service. enjoyed our three nights at the GTower. The ho
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Nice lovely hotel. Good variety of food for breakfast. Local
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - nice one. easy to find.
I will recommend this one
- lovely hotel and service with a smile - The room were definitely spacious, comfort and modern.There'
- Lovely hotel at strategic place - staff was friendly even we arrived very late around 11pm. ro
- Lovely hotel but not for families and couples - Nice location of the Hotel and it has a very nice view to th