Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2836)
March 07, 2012
Nice contemporary hotel at an excellent location
Nice design, excellent location
this hotel is located at the heart of the city - it is only 5 min walk to the klcc twin towers and shopping centers. it is also only a short driving distance away from bukit bintang. the room, especially its design, is fantastic. it is spacious and comfortable.
the major downside of this hotel also comes from its location. being in the center of kl, the surrounding traffic during peak hours was horrid.
March 06, 2012
great room, awesome view of the klcc area
view, location, spacious room
loved this hotel. spacious room and grand bathroom with all the facilities you can expect from a hotel in this category. to bad the pool is indoors so you cannot enjoy the sunny afternoons.....
a 20 min taxi drive will take you to the frim(forest research institute malaysia) north of kl. a jungle experience and great walks. don't mis the canopy walk. its thrilling!
March 05, 2012
we were offered a free upgrade from our junior suite to whatever the next largest room is. however, we actually preferred the junior suite as it's perfect for a couple. i've stayed there twice now and it's my "go to" hotel in kl.
Zouk is directly in front of the hotel. Not to be missed
March 04, 2012
no easy access to the car park and not friendly wellcome by reception.ordered food by room service but they keep transfer line to other department.
Hotel Feature Tip:
nice room with nice view
March 03, 2012
Top quality gym and spa facilities
Fantastic service and Great rooms.
We were only there for a night but on arrival wished we were staying longer. The staff couldn't do enough to help. The hotel is absolutely beautiful and offers a range of food and beverages. We would recommend this hotel to anyone and hope to stay again in the future.
March 03, 2012
Beautiful boutique hotel right in the heart of klc
Opposite Petronas towers and klc
Drink at the sky bar on the 13th floor at night. It has the most stunning views and extensive beverage listing. And try the hydrotherapy pool. We didn't get to and wish we did.
Suria klcc at the Petronas towers has great shopping and food, but if you want to blow ur mind try sunway pyramid. We were there for 6 hours!!! And the blue executive cabs are a total rip. catch a red n white one from a taxi stand
March 01, 2012
Five star??? I'm not so sure.
This hotel was shocking when it came to service. The staff were not so accommodating and quite unhelpful. Didn't seem to smile much either. I recommend spending less and getting more elsewhere. Really unimpressed with this hotel.
March 01, 2012
Fantastic experience at Hotel Maya!
size of deluxe suite, customer service, in-house complimentary dvd rental, welcome drink/snacks, tasteful decorations
my partner & i had a very lovely experience during our 4d3n stay at hotel maya. the hotel isn't too far a walk from the klcc lrt station & is a stone's throw away from klcc itself & zouk, so i thought that the location was splendid. we booked the studio, but were given a free upgrade to the deluxe suite (we cheekily asked if we could get one: so you should try it!). we were given one on the 13th floor (also where the sky bar is) & i remembered reading a review that warned us of the noise of people leaving the bar at night (however, the only noise we heard throughout out stay came from a crazily-honking car downstairs, & the shutting of the next door).
upon our first entrance into the deluxe suite, we were immediately wowed by the sheer size of it. there was a huge living area, a king-sized bed with plush sheets & pillows, then there was the roomy walk-in closet/make-up room outside the bathroom, & finally the roomy bathroom itself. the decoration was also very tasteful, & we had a view of the twin towers. there was also a minibar, an electric kettle, & a coffee machine in the same display cabinet as the tv & dvd player, all of which you can hide when not in use. plus, there were also bathrobes, a safe, an iron + board, a hairdryer, & an umbrella provided in the walk-in.
the favourite part of our stay was actually the in-house dvd rental service. there's a booklet provided in the room, which tells us of all the dvds that they offered. the list is a mixture of some classics, old favourites, & recents. all we had to do was to call the front desk, tell them the code of our desired dvd, & if it was available, one of the staff would send it up to our room. basic consideration for other guests required us to return the dvd within 4 hours. we were more than happy to just stay in for an entire day, munching on junk food that we bought from the supermarket at klcc, & going on a dvd marathon. needless to say, we really enjoyed our stay at hotel maya & do intend on return
February 29, 2012
Central Location, Massive rooms!
Loads of space, and Free Wifi
Very hard to fault the hotel, there where a few finishing touches that would be nice if they were fixed but to be honest, its more nit picking then finding flaws. The rooms were large, there is free wifi the bathrooms are beautiful and the room is comfortable. I highly recommend the staying here.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The hotel can organise a taxi to and from the airport, I would highly recommend just getting a metered taxi unless its really early in the morning. The hotel negotiated a price of 100 ringit where it should have only cost 60.
I also highly recommend the free shuttle buses from the hotel to Pentaling street night markets.
February 27, 2012
This has a big advantage of the location.
not only the hotel but also the location was really good.
Hotel maya is placed right in front of KLCC. It was really convenient to spend time around there and the hotel was also cool.
Because of rack of time, I couldn't use other facilities though, the hotel was beautiful and the view from the room was also super. In addition, they offered the compliment that you can use the skybar from 9:00pm to 11:00pm with free tea or coffee and little snack bar. :)
Yet, the thing I didn't like was that its room was quite smelly. It was like the smell of mold. Thus, we changed room, then it turned to a bit better.
Without this, I quite recommend to stay this hotel. :)
When you arrive at Hotel maya first, just go to KLCC, then drop by on the 2nd(or 3rd, not sure). There's a food court that you can choose variety of food from everywhere. :)
It's near and worth it!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hotel Maya, Kuala Lumpur
- 5 star service, great view - The rooms are great and if you are really lucky you get a ro
- Adequate - Tries too hard to be a design hotel but its facilities are m
- Affordable luxury - We received the upgrade to junior suite but then were bumped
- Amazing Hotel in the middle of the city - Amazing hotel, right across from the KL Towers. They offer a
- amazing maya! - Myself (30), husband (28) and 6 month old daughter stayed fo
- Amazing skyline loft - you could pay much more for much less in kl. it is very nic
- Awesome Location and fabulous pool - We had a wonderful stay at Hotel Maya. The location of the h
- Awesome place to stay within KLCC vicinity - Neat and tidy room, good customer service, very strategic lo
- Beautiful hotel and accommodating sevice - no confirmation of request for airport-hotel tranportation s
- Beautiful hotel and great service! - Keep up your service with smiles while providing clean and v
- Beautiful hotel, nice service - we just had a nice stay there. will get back and stay longer
- Beautiful room place excellent service. - Traveling with group and had no complaints about stay.
- Big room - just in front of zouk bar. within short distance walk to klc
- centrally located - apart from the great view of the petronas towers this hotel
- City & Cosy Hotel -
- Close to KLCC -
- Comfortable room - I'd book the junior suite and was lucky enough to get a free
- Compact and nice hotel - Outlook of the hotel looks old but the interior was great. G
- Cool hotel in a great location - We stayed there for 5 days and the money spent was totally w
- Enjoyed our stay ... - The studio rooms at the Maya are very clean and comfortable
- Excellent hotel delightful staff. - Lovely boutique hotel, very clean and well presented. Staff
- Excellent position - fantasic view of Twin Towers - This was our third visit to the hotel en route from England
- Expected better! - Expecting a 5 star service when we arrived around 5pm Malays
- Fantastic Boutique Hotel - A few minutes wallk to KLCC where MRT is just nearby. There
- feasures and weaknesses - We really enjoyed our stay at the hotel. Most of the shoppin
- Few Days enough - Nice room. Hotel service could be better to reach 5-star sta
- Funky but not Functional - this is not a good hotel for business travelers. the hotel i
- Good hotel next to the Petronas towers - Very large rooms. Excellent view on the Petronas towers. Goo
- Good Hotel, Great Location - Good hotel, great location, right in the middle of KL opposi
- Good hotel - Third time, come back after Bangladesh trip. Like always, th
- good location but bathroom bad condition - bathroom in bad condition. the glasswall look dirty. good vi
- Good location but unfortunately not for the room - this hotel really for those who wanting a place to shopping.
- Good location, excellent view - good location, only 10 minutes walk distance from klcc lrt s
- Good location, reasonable pricing - located right opposite zouk, maya is also in the shopping di
- Good location - Good location, with nice heated hydro pool (but could be cro
- good location - nice and clean. most important the location is good
- Good location - Was impressed with the studio room deco, everything is new n
- Good value business hotel in good location - A bit noisy if room at the back and also a view of a graveya
- Good, but could be alot better... - hotel maya was different to what i had expected.
it has a l
- Gorgeous and superbly comfortable stay -
- Great bathrooms overlooking Petronas Twin Towers - The hotel location is great within few minutes walk to the P
- Great Boutique Hotel with Splendid Amenities - very close location to klcc (about 5-10 mins walking distanc
- Great Business location with family amenities - hotel maya is in the central banking business district, but
- great centralised location, opposite zouk kl - good location, centralised in city area. conveniwnt and with
- Great choice - Wonderful service and great room, we had a comment on the to
- Great city hotel - this was our second time in this hotel, and we were not disa
- Great design, nice room, great price - I stayed at this hotel back in 2000 and I loved it then. The
- Great hotel and location. - We've enjoyed our stay in this hotel, and we look forward to
- Great hotel but a little bit empty rooms - it was a great two days but it needs some re-inovation for t
- Great Hotel but small room - i have a pleasant stay in the hotel, the room is modern and
- great hotel experience - great value for the price, we enjoyed the stay, would love t
- Great hotel in a great location - we really enjoyed our three nights at the maya. the service
- Great hotel overall - after seeing and reading the reviews for this hotel in the a
- GReat hotel right in the keart of kl - One of the better hotel in KL. Room is great, service is exc
- great hotel with a unique design - upon arrival we were upgraded to the junior suite. the room
- great hotel, excellent service, very clean - lovely clean establishment, friendly, efficient staff, great
- Great hotel, in a good location - My wife and I really enjoyed staying at this Maya, so much s
- great hotel; great location and lovely room - great service; in room dining was awesome...the room was awe
- Great Hotel - we stayed in maya hotel for just one night during a weekend
- Great interior design to suit tastes -
- Great location & convenience! -
This hotel got a perfect spot! however, there's a lot of ar
- Great location and easy access to transport - Very spacious, clean and tidy rooms. This hotel is located j
- Great Location and Kind Staff - opposite of the famous zouk club of kl, so during weekend mi
- Great Location and nice view - Unique hotel, with good amenities. Breakfast was fantastic….
- Great location and the room is awesome - the hotel is right opposite klcc. great location with great
- Great location but old rooms - stayed for only single night in studio. check-in was quiet
- Great location but room very old - I choose this hotel is because it's actually opposite of Zou
- Great Location Facing the Petronas Twin Towers - the hotel is located smack in the middle of the city center
- Great location Hotel - Very nice and clean hotel and the staffs are all very helpfu
- great location in need of furnishing makeover - the service in general was very spotty. we received amazing
- Great location n room but service was so so - i stayed there for 2 nights for a weekend getaway. the room
- Great location with great price through Agoda - one word... GREAT! This booking was for my parents and they
- Great Location, a little wornout, but still good! - Stylish, but a little worn out rooms. Good food and a great
- great location, awesome service, aaa+ - the rooms are nice, the service is outstanding, and will sta
- Great location, fantastic service! - Hotel Maya is absolutely fabulous and the ambience is perfec
- Great location, great service - comfortable, however facilities might be getting a bit old f
- Great location, Great Twins Tower View - Great location, Great Twins Tower View, fantastic Bathroom,
- Great location, perfect view and service - I like this hotel because of its location. The deluxe room i
- Great Location, Romantic Setting and Great Service - I was upgraded to a Junior Suite room which was delighted an
- great location.. 5 star service and quality - well worth the stay. staff were calm and relaxed. on the hig
- great location...nice room - very convenient location to visit twin towers and KL tower.
- Great location. - We wanted to enjoy a two days trip in KL staying at this nic
- great location - great location near the klcc , opposite the zouk club and in
- Great location - on a whole, room was ok, comfortable, super big. hotel was c
- Great Location - the hotel is clean and the view is nice. it is about 5 mins
- Great place to stay - this was a very nice place to stay and service was excellent
- Great reception - I prefer who want to go for holiday. Hotel Maya is a good ch
- great relaxed hotel - had a nice relaxed time in the hotel, staff was friendly, br
- Great room and fantastic facilities - Room up grade
Comfortable round sofa
- Great service - Late check in and was given a free upgrade to suite room. Lo
- Great stay in Malaysia - Very nice rooms, lovely staff and great breakfasts. The staf
- Great Style and Service, but Rooms in Bad Shape - The hotel public areas and facilities are gorgeous, and the
- Great - Great we wish we could have stayed longer if our schedule ha
- Hotel Maya -
- Hotel Maya - Great stay and good service all round, rooms very clean and
- Hotel Maya - Leak in sanitaryware 'solved' by flushing toilet! (Not) but
- Hotel Maya - rooms where a bit cold - lots of hard finishing - and interi
- Hotel Maya - The hotel is modern and tasteful, harmonious spaces and gave
- Hotel Maya - we stay a maya for almost a week and we had a very good time
- hotel with transparent shower room - When we arrive, it is raining day. so we drop down our lugga