Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Impiana@Klcc Hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2893)
December 27, 2012
heaven on earth!
located about 10 minutes away from th4 famous KL twin tower.
Value for money. Beautiful interior. Calming. Comfortable. Staffs are very helpful and efficient.
If you are looking for a great place to relax and just have quality time wih someone, this is the place!
December 27, 2012
good hotel and service with a smile! good location
looks better in life than pictures! good area.friendly staff.walkway connected to town. good breakfast.clean,......
very comfortable although our king bed was a bit short for my husband and he is not a tall man. clean and serviced daily. great internet in the room and all over hotel.
although advertised, there is no clear view of petronas as there is a building right in front. ask for a high floor room though at the front overlooking hyatt. apparently the club rooms all face the back, so we were told, and look out over other buildings. actually it is all high rise buildings everywhere. good location out of hustle and bustle but 5 mins walk from petronas. the covered walkway is great leading to busty areas and sky train. beware though they close the access at 11.00pm.but you can walk underneath in the street so no big deal really. park is very near. easy walking to everything. breakfast is massive and varied, would suggest including it in your package. all the staff are helpful and good with the tourist info. complimentary water,tea and coffee in room with mini bar. everything provided in bathroom too. there were duck down pillows on the bed which we had changed to anti allergenic ones. we did ask to change rooms as we were disturbed by constant noise from room next door, which was no problem for the hotel. all good really, no complaints.
if you want to see kl from petronas, you have to go at 7 am and queue and book for a twenty minute slot later in the day. it is first come first served.the view from kl tower is the same and you can eat while viewing in the revolving restaurant for approx. the same cost. the food was good. lots of expensive shops and shops and shops! china town is interesting but you have to go on the train and it is quite deserted as you exit the station. would go with someone. but it is only 5-10 mins walk from station. eat at jalan alor, the chinese food street, superb selection and great service. the covered walkways are a great help although sometimes a little longer than the crow flies. most places are within walking distance. you can get a hop on and off bus ticket for all day and there is a gokl free bus, which is a lavender pinky colour and you get a free ride. there is a longer wait for these though. the weather was quite oppressive while we were there, very cloudy and hot. everyone is helpful and a lot of english spoken.
December 26, 2012
We checked in on Christmas Eve.....eventually, after much waiting & poor service attention from staff. Surely when people are queuing, you mobilise the staff sitting in the back office!
After rejecting the room with a view of another building (and being kept waiting in the hotel corridor while they dealt with someone else on the floor & eventually got to us), we had a room with a half-view of the twin towers.
BUT, the Queen-sized bed was only queen size in width! I am about 1.68 metres tall and my feet were over the end of the bed! We were changed to a room with a longer bed. Third time lucky.
That said, the hotel is in good condition and was decked out for Christmas - all the sparklies & carols.
We had a fantastic Christmas Eve dinner at the hotel; a lovely buffet and entertainment.
Breakfast was great. Lots of choices, and good service. Very busy.
The hotel is within easy walking disance of KLCC.
Hotel Feature Tip:
A pool with a view of the twin towers.
December 26, 2012
Renovated lately with great location!
Great location and affordable budget
The overstay is great. The hotel is equipped with facilities that match a 4 stars quality. There is wifi connection at most corner of the hotel, which most of the current traveler would love to have. The room is pretty standard. The only thing is that the pillow is a little too soft.
Families with young children
December 25, 2012
the location of the hotel is very good, near by the popular shopping malls and the twin towers which we can easily go there
just by walk. inside the hotel, the room is very nice and they
serve very good and variety food for the breakfast. we really enjoyed our stay and would like to stay there again if we have
chance to visit kuala lumpur in near future. for the same time
we also had recomended to our friends so they can enjoyed the same as ours.
December 25, 2012
Great location, nice room and friendly staff
Location - central area, near shopping malls; Nice room, wooden flooring, spacious, good breakfast
The room was nice and spacious. Modern design. Bathroom was clean and well maintained every day. I requested for a bed sheet change in the middle of the night and they granted my request, 3 housekeeping staff attended to my request at that time.
Check in process and check out process were fast. They didn't ask for a deposit since I don't have a credit card.
Breakfast was good, especially the local selection.
Walking distance from Pavilion and Suria
December 25, 2012
the hotel room was excellent and the buffet breakfast variety was very good. however, there was a small panel of frosted glass at the bathroom that was quite disturbing. i booked many rooms with overlapping stays and there was a lot of confusion in room allocations which resulted in my guests being checked into rooms that had extended stay or shortened stays. it was very distressing. otherwise, the hotel was excellent.
Families with young children
December 23, 2012
Near by shopping centre and twin towers
the hotel location is very good, which is near by the famous shopping malls and twin towers. just by walk we can easily visit those places and the sorrounding area is clean and very safe also. the hotel itself is very good, the room is fantastic, the food is delicious and varieties, the service is
nice and room rate is quite reasonable. we enjoyed a lot during
our stay and definetely we will recomend to all our friends.
December 23, 2012
Fantasic Hotel and Staff at a great location
Really great hotel.
Room is very nicely tidied and spacious. Complete with all everything you'll need from hot water boiler to hairdryer and even bathrobes.
Friendly and very helpful staff which went out of their way to help when my friend had some problems with her car which was slightly damaged on the way.
December 23, 2012
Great location and cozy room
Air conditioned link bridge with security guards connecting hotel, KLCC and Pavilion
Receptionist messed up my reservation when I arrive early in the morning to leave my baggage at concierge, later in the evening when I tried to check in, they mentioned my room has been checking and took about 1 hour just for checking purpose. Putting that aside, on overall the stay is good.
Walking distance to KLCC and Pavilion using the air conditioned link bridge with security guards, no need to walk by the road smelling the fumes from passing by vehicles
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Impiana KLCC Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
- 5 star! - You have to pass by Crowne Plaza Hotel thru the backside, (l
- A good standard hotel conveniently located - the hotel is very well presented and staff clearly wish to i
- an over-rated hotel - this hotel is definitely over rated for its status and over
- Bad choice - I would not recommend this hotel.
- Best Value for Money for Business Traveller - Impiana Spa is a great place to stay for frequent business t
- center -
- Central location and excellent service - staff were courteous and supportive.
great pool with good c
- Centrally located hotel -
- Centrally located with good access to all amenitie -
- centrally located, next to klcc -
- clean & tidy hotel - Hotel is quite new,maybe the whole building was renovated re
- Clean and comfortable room with super location -
- Clean Hotel - Check in there if you have to work within the vicinity
- Close to shopping malls , pavilion , KLCC -
- Comfortable and Clean - Hotel staff was nice and pleasant. We ordered some room serv
- Comfortable and convenient -
- Comfortable hotel with nice location - This is the 6th time I am staying here because my first 5 ti
- Comfortable, clean and spacious room - Stayed at Impiana for a business trip. The room is very clea
- Congress in KL - Helpful personnel
- Construction and power failures were annoying - I would say that the Impiana was less than what we expected
- Convenient place, nice large room, comfortable - We requested for baby crib. The crib was not wooden, but a p
- Everything was good - breakfast was good ( international buffet ) ,excellent locat
- Excellent hotel with very friendly staff - Enjoyed our stay at the Impiana. The staff were excellent -
- Excellent Hotel - Free upgrade to deluxe room. Hotel Stuff are nice and helpfu
- Excellent location, friendly staff -
- Excellent location - The pool is one of the best assets of the hotel, right in fr
- Fabulous hotel, fabulour location, wonderful staff - This was in a great location - close to Petronas Towers and
- Fantastic Hospitality - impiana hotel is a good a place to stay and also good locati
- Fantastic hotel, great location and friendly staff - The ability to swim and watch the Petronus Towers glimmer at
- Fantastic location, and reasonably quiet. - Was amazed how close this hotel was to the Petronas Tower.
- Feels like second home - I am a frequent guest at Impiana..every 2/3 months and I hav
- Five star service and room - this's the 2nd time i chose impiana for one night stay in kl
- Good business hotel and for the price. - Some of the reception staff are not polite. Especially the f
- Good central location - Near shops, nightlife. Good service. Minimalist modern rooms
- Good Choice to extend my stay - First time tried their food downstair...must say it was ok..
- Good hotel - a lovely hotel within easy walking distance of the petronas
- Good Hotel - Hotel Impiana KLCC is a very good hotel with a perfect servi
- Good hotel - Nice and friendly place to stay- all staffs are helpfull, fr
- Good Location and Good Staff - Good location but airport tranfer failed to arrival.
- Good location in center KLCC - Nice hotel located at the center of KLCC. The SPA is gorgeou
- Good Location near KLCC, nice room & good service. - very comfortable staying in impiana klcc hotel. the hotel lo
- good location with great breakfast - hotel well connected to the typical malls in KL like pavilio
- Good location, but not so good room - the hotel is right in the centre of the klcc area. great for
- good location, nice room, good sevice - good location, nice room, good sevice. close to kl twin town
- Good location, nice room - It was an enjoyable short stay there. Loved it's location wh
- Good Location. Friendly Staff - friendly staff. free wifi in room
- Good location. Good service. Nice rooms - the hotel has a good location in kl where it is nearby the c
- good location - i liked the location very much. can walk to KLCC. its just o
- Good location - Is not a good time to stay due to renovation work in progres
- good location - we have a very good stay. Room is nice, with a modern style.
- Good place to stay in KL - The Impiana KLCC is in a great location for shopping at both
- Good size rooms, nice breakfast choices - It was just an overnight stay. The room was quite spacious a
- Good stay in a superb location - The hotel is situated just down the road from the KLCC, cent
- Good value KLCC 4-star+ hotel - Rooms large (Queen) & comfortable. Inernet. Good selection
- Great 4 Star Hotel for great value - We were impressed with Impiana KLCC. It's a fanastic locatio
- great boutique hotel central to everything - very good value for money here. Also a very good gym and poo
- great city centre hotel - this is a fantastic city centre hotel located right next to
- Great hotel and good service/facility - overall, i would recommend to stay at this hotel because fac
- Great hotel and good service - overall, i would recommend to stay at this hotel because fac
- Great hotel for great price - We loved our stay here. You will not notice the building wor
- Great hotel in a great location - I stayed 3 nights in the hotel and have no complaints. The r
- Great hotel with friendly staff -
- Great hotel with good services - The days during my stay are sound and pleasent. However, I w
- Great hotel with service mind: 'Ok' - this hotel property is great including the locations is hear
- great hotel within the hub of klcc - Short but pleasant, good security and noise control.
- Great hotel, excellent service - stayed at the impiana for 3 nights, great room, service was
- Great hotel, great location, great room.. - it was a pleasant stay. staffs were great and efficient, my
- great hotel - good hotel with pleasant, polite and helpful staff. well loc
- Great hotel - Hotel is only 2 minutes from the twin towers, very convenien
- great hotel - staying at Impiana was great eventhough it was just a transi
- Great hotel - This is 3rd times stay in Impiana KLCC but 1st time through
- Great hotel - we stayed just one night...hotel is on very good location an
- Great location and great food. - most of facilities was good and especailly food so great tha
- great location and near to klcc - Great stay with very friendly staff. The location was conven
- great location and service - Stayed for 6 days and enjoy my stay very much. But the hote
- Great location but small rooms - swimming pool arent safe enough for kids, and quite small if
- Great location but small rooms - the hotel i put 5stars coz very good personal reqiument and
- Great location but very average rooms - great location but very average rooms. i was there for an ex
- great location for business - Room was ok, but the Internet connection was not reliable.
- great location good hotel - stayed with my family with 2 children for 2 nights at new ye
- Great location, close to shopping and nice rooms - nice stay in this hotel, rooms very nice and pool was good.
- Great location, good room and fantastic service - I was pleasantly surprised about the quality of this hotel g
- Great location, good standard and reasonable price - I was in the hotel 2nd time - it is the best solution if you
- Great location, great hotel - So far i have no complain about this hotel. I love the locat
- great location, great rooms, very clean - I enjoyed my stay at Impiana, i would recommend hotel to oth
- Great Location, nice hotel - short stay, Conformable hotel. Rooms are conformable and spa
- Great Location - enjoyed my time at impiana. efficient and fast check-in. roo
- Great location - Enjoyed our stay here as it was walking distance to KLCC. St
- Great location - Great room, great hotel, really nice hotel, near everywhere
- Great location - great service, good location, walking distance to klcc, suit
- great location - nice hotel, near from Twin Tower, easy to go any where. Ther
- Great location - The buffet breakfast is poorly run, wait times are long, and
- great motel and friendly staff - We had a wonderful stay and very close to the train and Suri
- great service - it's at klcc, can't expect more.... everything is there.
- great view of twin towers no longer true - No more nice view of the twin towers as new buildings and co
- heaven on earth! - Value for money. Beautiful interior. Calming. Comfortable. S
- hotel review - I booked several hotels with Agoda. Im doing this review but
- Impiana KLCC Hotel & Spa, Top value for money - If you can afford to pay a little bit more for the room, do
- Impiana KLCC Hotel & Spa, Top value for money - Impiana KLCC Hotel and Spa is situated right opposite the Tw
- Impiana Business Trip - Great location opposite KLCC, walking distance to Pavillion