Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (6227)
Families with young children
December 01, 2010
Close to Monorail and KL Sentral
we just needed a place to stay for 1 night while we waiting to head on to our holiday destination. it was easy to catch the bus to kl sentral then walk across the road to the hotel. we found it clean and suitable for our needs. the staff were helpful and did all they can.
Families with young children
November 30, 2010
good location and staff are friendly.
Walking distance to KL Sentral terminal and monorail.
Overall no comment. It's a convernient as a transit point for me to stay overnight for my next day travelling to another country. Reason near to KL Sentral terninal. Easy to access to Bukit Bintang (farmous for shopping and night live area) by using monorail within walking distance. Lastly value for money.
November 29, 2010
Comfortable and good location
The rooms are very clean and tidy, close to some cafes and restaurants and a train station
Our stay was really enjoyable, the staff was helpful and you can find whatever you need around the hotel.
Perfect if you wanna spend your time visiting the towers and shoppings centers.
November 29, 2010
Good location in downtown KL
Good in-room facilities for the price
tried this hotel as an alternative to tune hotels (downtown and lcct). it came up well in all respects for me as a simple value-for-money short stay in downtown kl.
check-in was efficient, room was clean and well prepared and housekeeping staff replenished all necessary items as required.
located just maybe 200 metres from the lcct shuttle buses and kl sentral station, very easy to get to/from the airport.
all in all it ticked all my boxes and would definitely stay there again.
The coffee house next door (to the right) was good, clean and well priced. Had a pretty comprehensive food menu too.
Pity it doesn't open early for breakfast - but the Chinese food court just 50m further along does.
November 28, 2010
affordable with a great location in city centre
The location of the hotel is great as there are various bus and train stations at a walking distance for connectivity to the city. The hotel rooms are clean and the friendliness of the staff has improved since our last visit. The hotel is quite and the internet connectivity is good.The kettle in the room however need to be replaced or cleaned.
Lots of indian veg/non veg restaurants at a walking distance like jesal and gem.
November 28, 2010
your basic hotel
nice staff, great location
Overall its value for your money. The staff was nice enough to allow us early check in since we arrive very early morning at around 4am. The hotel is just a few minutes from KL Sentral and Monorail. The room was your basic room but clean and everything is working well, tv, aircon, coffeemaker. I just dont like the smell of the linens its their bleaching solution I think. For those travelling alone, I suggest you stay and wait for sunrise at the airport rather than the hotel. The place is not so safe I think, there was a homeless guy staring at us through the glass doors of the hotel looking for alms. The guard on duty was asleep so no help there. Just be careful but otherwise the hotel is fine.
The hotel is just a monorail from chinatown where you can have serious shopping and have a taste of local cuisine. Just enjoy, bukit bintang may also be accessed trhough the monorail and the petronas towers through the LRT.
November 28, 2010
great location, nice survice,small rooms
very clean, confortable rooms
very nice hotel, altough small rooms, but it is quit good
need refriginators even small in the rooms
November 27, 2010
Great hotel, great location, affordable price
location, friendly staff, price, clean
Hotel is located conveniently at the center of KL. It's near the bus station and the MRT station. The price that we have to pay for 4 days is worth it, with friendly receptionists and a lot of neighboring banks and restaurants. The hotel can be improved though by placing shower curtains in the restroom, but it's not so much of a big deal since we are staying more outside than inside the hotel.
November 27, 2010
Centrally located, clean and new looking hotel
Very close to Sentral station
Very nice hotel. we had AC, TV and attached bathroom.
Walking distance to sentral station.
No breakfast served in the morning.
But close to restaurants.
The LRT to Bukit Bintang etc very close to hotel (ask reception).
Hotel Feature Tip:
Bring a suitcase that is easy to carry if you are planning to walk to sentral station.
November 27, 2010
Really Good Hotel, everything neat and good.
Clean and Neat. Enough space.
-> Its very near the KL Sentral station the transport hub. Very easy and walking distance from KL Sentral.
-> The reception boy is very polite and supportive.
-> The Indian restaurants are walking distance away if you like indian taste.
-> Room was best in condition with very new furniture.
-> Found a issue in the bathroom door. Opening and closing the door.
Very near the KL Sentral station which has trains and busses to every where.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - My Hotel @ Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
- "Great location and clean rooms" - the hotel is just basic room and breakfast. We enjoyed our s
- "Lovely hotel and service with a smile" - We think that hotel is on great location. We like staying in
- A Comfortable Hotel - My Hotel @Sentral is one that is worth the money spent. The
- a good place for a transit short stay -
- Affordable - The main selling point of the MyHotel@Sentral is the superb
- Best experience in My Hotel@Sentral, KL - The hotel price is quite reasonable and it is good value for
- Best location close to Sentral - the hotel is located very close to the Sentral station and S
- Best Location,Worst hospitality. - Location is the best thing here coz it's near kl sentral jus
- Better location and easy to travel but the equimen - The room is not big enough and TV too few channel ,no breask
- between KL sentral and Monorail - for short stay in KL ok, as you have short distance to the a
- Budget hotel - Get what you pay for - Stayed on 2 separate nights (Sat & Mon night)
- Budget Hotel with friendly staff - this hotel is strategiclly located at the central. it easill
- Centrally-located Hotel for all Transit Passengers - The hotel is located close to the KL Sentral as this is only
- Cheap - I only stay at the Sentral as I have 6 hours to fill in befo
- Clean and great location - i was staying at the hotel for 4 nights and the hotel room w
- clean rooms, good location, good service - room size is adequate; air con can be cooler. located in lit
- Clean, courteous & good spot - Easy to find from KL Sentral. 5 minute walk from where the b
- Clean, economical but definitely 'local' hotel - one of the pros already stated above. other pros are locatio
- Clean, well managed & great location - However the bathrooms do need some hooks to keep clothes! Ju
- Close to Seltral station - Hotel located in a close proximity to the KL Sentral, easy t
- close to train station - very small room,aircon faulty, never received a morning wake
- Comfort Hotel at a good location - Overall it is ok. But as compared to last time, the stay was
- comfortable budget hotel - satisfied with my stay the moment I check in until I check o
- Convenient but small room - Room by the road side, noisy and there are mosquitos
- Convenient Hotel - A very convenient hotel close to KL Sentral and the KL monor
- Convenient location and comfortable bed - the hotel is conveniently located near to central station wh
- Convenient location, mid-size comfortable rooms - Room space is adequate for Asian people. Comfortable beds (d
- Convenient location - The hotel is basic but I chose it due to its location close
- conveniently located - It is conveniently located at just a 100m walk from KL Sentr
- cozy place to stay - it's very close to sentral, just 3-5 minutes walk, very easy
- decent hotel and great location - no safe. there was water on the floor near the bed I had no
- Decent service but great location - Pros: The hotel itself does the job, it's comfortable enough
- Decent, worth the price - No problems with the staff in terms of language barrier and
- Did not expect much, but it surprise me. - One night only but i enjoy it, will come back again.
- Disapointed with Stay - I was disappointed in the room, as it was no where near the
- Do not expect more than "what" you thought before - the check-in service was terrible, because it took long time
- Easy for travelling, clean and nice service - It is easy to find the hotel when you reach KL Sentral, quic
- Easy to travel on flights. - Like in the area of the hotel to cost-effectively.
- Economy hotel at convenient location - It's a newly built hotel, located in a very convenient place
- enjoying -
- excellent room, near lrt easy to access to public -
- Execellent hotel at Budget price - we were stayiny in the double room,which was good and comfor
- Execellent hotel for short stay-good value/locatio - We arrived KL LCCT around midnight... Took Skybus to KL Sent
- Fair Hotel in KL - This hotel is very near Sentral Transportation, it can walk
- Fantastic location - No problems with this hotel,good service and because it's ne
- Few steps from KL Sentral Station - I booked a 4 bed room for 1 night, room is standard but we d
- Friendly hotel - the hotel is well situated near the center of the town. it a
- Geat Location - Next to KL Sentral, good location, nice staff and room is OK
- Good and Cheap hotel to stay - With such cheap price, actually this hotel has overwhelmed m
- Good Budget Hotel for Budget Travellers - Located at Jln Tun Sanbathan, its a 'Little India' of Malays
- Good budget hotel - This is my second time to stay in this hotel. It was around
- Good clean hotel close to Sentral station - This is a very good clean hotel that is only a short walk fr
- good for those using public transport - very pleasant welcome by the staff, good wifi, comfortable r
- Good hotel but Poor Service - Receptionist lied to me about deposit. But he returned half
- good hotel in a great location - Its in a very convenient location. It is close to the Sentra
- Good hotel with reasonable customer service - the hotel is conveniently located near to kl sentral monorai
- good hotel - good location.clean and the staff is nice .
the price is fa
- Good location near KL Sentral - i stayed only for one night at my hotel@sentral because the
- good location , good service - we stayed in this hotel the stay was very good . i will alwa
- good location , nice staff , clean rooms - Good price & good location, just 3 minutes walking distance
- Good location and affordable hotel - Nice breakfast,enjoy free wifi in room, clean and big room.
- good location and decent accomodation - very convinient location, at KL sentral. easy accesibility t
- Good Location but Bad Service !!! - Hotel was good location but Staff was not friendly and helpf
- good location but not comfortable for stay - we can't enjoy during stay in my hotel, not have warm/hot sh
- Good location but very small room - from lcct (airport) to kl sentral by bus about 1 hour, and t
- good location good service - good location, good service. The room was clean. near railwa
- Good location in KL sentral - good place location in kl sentral
- Good location near KL Sentral Bus terminal - i stayed for one night in this hotel. location is great. nea
- Good location, big room, clean - Due to the construction of kl sentral station, we had troubl
- good location, but a liitle noisy - quite near the KL CENTRAL, easy to find, good location to ot
- Good Location, Filthy dirty room - Location is Good. Right in SL Sentral. The reception boy is
- Good location, not very clean - Hotel was very noisy, didnt get alot of sleep. Handy to tran
- Good location, room very small - The shower drowned the entire bathroom, hot water took forev
- Good location - Actually I got pretty bad expericen to stay this hotel.
- good location - clean room though though toilet abit small.
the staffs are
- good location - good location, during my stay the quadruple room was not ava
- Good location - i stayed at this hotel few times, good location for connecti
- Good Location - Love being here, nice budget hotel
Reception guy is very ni
- Good Location - my stay was quite good!had an early flight,so I needed to ca
- Good location - near to KL sentral station (around 5-10 mins by walk)
- good location - our stay at my hotel@ sentral was very good.main charm for t
- Good location - The room is clean and simple but a bit small. Good value for
- good location - The room is not very nice and look old.
There are shops nea
- Good Location - This budget hotel just walking distance to Monorail station
- good place for me - i just stayed here oneday, 2nd day early morning i should ta
- good service... - good location..walking distance to sentral..nearyby food sho
- Good value for money -
- Good value in KL - A modern establisment, clean, and with good air-conditioning
- good value - we just needed a place to stay for 1 night while we waiting
- Good..Worthy and very good hostage - rooms are comfortable, clean, classic and worth for the mone
- good - good
- Great at location worse at service and comfort - Actually this is my third time at myhotel @sentral and a bad
- Great budget hotel! Loved the location! - Had a very pleasant stay with my wife. It's very close to KL
- great deal! - Great hotel that is the best value for money that I have com
- great for traveller for backpacker. - It very good but it long weeken.Ploblem it full.i stay only
- Great hotel, great location, great value - Very near the bus and train stations. Makes it easy to get t
- Great hotel.. near KL Sentral! - great hotel.. great staff and good amenities... near to KL s
- Great Hotel - Great hotel, value for money.
However wifi is slow and the
- Great location and comfortable - Very near KL Sentral Station, from here you can go everywher
- Great location and clean room - the hotel met my expectation in general:
1) great lication