Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Pacific Regency Hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (4143)
February 25, 2012
Room with a view? try a pool with a view..
Amazing roof top pool terrace, great rooms and great service
Lovely hotel and very central - could walk to major shopping areas in 10 minutes and china town in 15-20. Rooms were spacious although the decor was maybe a touch dated but didn't really make a difference to our four night stay.
The real gem was the AMAZING roof top pool and terrace on the 33rd floor with views of the twin towers - perfect end to the holiday!
Chat to differnt taxi drivers if your thinking of doing a trip out to batu caves / waterfalls. By shopping around we got a great deal and gem of a taxi driver / tour guide.
February 25, 2012
Excellent hotel in a great location
Room quality, wifi speed and location
this amazing hotel is located in a really good location, very close to the petronas towers and klcc shopping centre. the rooms are very modern and clean and the hotel has a great rooftop pool. a really good hotel to stay!
February 25, 2012
Efficient staff in a great hotel
rooms are much bigger than other hotels, great location
The receptionist accommodated our request for a room close to the elevator. They changed the assigned room for us to another to give us the room as requested. The room is much bigger than other hotels, with spacious drawers and closets and a plus is the small kitchen and small table making it more convenient to eat snacks and avail of the free coffee and tea which are replenished everyday The hotel is right across the KL tower. The hotel just acquired this new name apparently ,so some taxi drivers do not know the location if only the hotel name will be used. Overall, I will definitely use this hotel when I come back to bring my gtandchildren to Kuala Lumpur in the future.
Hotel Feature Tip:
There is a mini mart at the ground floor, but another elevator had to be used to get there. They have practically everything you need (for things ypu forgot to pack). The Geo cafe has some good offerings too if regular,simple,local food is more to your liking.
February 24, 2012
Awsome Hotel - Great Location
the room was amazing, so big! the location is perfect for sightseeing. great bar and pool on the top floor with amazing 360 views over kl
really good value for money, would definitely stay here again.
February 24, 2012
Pacific Regency Hotel Suites
High and nice scenery from KL Tower, nice swimming pool location and view of KL
There are several commenets regarding this stay.
1. It is clean.
2. We stayed 1 level below the swimming pool and luna bar. The view is great and can see KL tower from our room.
3. The Swimming Pool is located on the roof and enclosed with (bed) seats where you can lie to suntan or look at KL view.
4. Wireless connection is still fine despite the high level.
1. The room was big, really executive suite style, however, the "so-call sofa" with leg rest is only a 1 seater not 2 seater. This is bad especially for couples.
2. The other bad issue is that the bed is not facing the TV, you have to tilt to watch I supposed?
3. The nearest LRT is Raja Chulan but it is a distance walk (10mins). Not so near the hotel.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The hotel has a in-house swimming pool and night spot (Luna Bar). Since the hotel is located near to Raja Chulan, it is very near to Beach Club and Zouk for those who likes to club..
They have a casino at their basement too.
February 24, 2012
Excellent hotel with very spacious rooms
clean and luxurious marble bathroom with bath and stand alone shower
had a very enjoyable trip to kl staying in large comfortable rooms with spectacular views of the city. great quiet location to rest n relax yet still walkable distance to mrt station (raja chulan). great service at reception and house keeping was always on time. great value and location. would definitely return!!!
February 24, 2012
Central location huge room
Central location, very generous size, livable accomodation
central location directly opposite entrance to kl tower. around 20 minutes walk to klcc / pavilion / changkat. in the same building as luna bar with direct access. easy and cheap to get taxi. traffic towards klcc can be a major problem. room around 70 square metres. in the shower i could put my arms out and only just tough the sides. good kitchen with oven! bed comfortable. decor ok but in need of a makeover, very brown. breakfast ok, but nothing special. service was ok if a bit malaysian, if you have been here before you will know what that means. would recommend this for a longer stay.
Wednesday is girls night at the Luna Bar, seems to attract parties of girls!
February 23, 2012
Spacious and convenient
Room size, location and friendly staff
i am a regular guest at this hotel. friendly and helpful staff and a spacious room. there were some issues with very noisy late night revellers. the hotel staff were apologetic and immediately helped to resolve the issue.
this hotel comes with a warm recommendation. it is very close to all the centrally located amenities kuala lumpur has to offer.
February 22, 2012
Great business hotel
Location, staff, gym, room facilities
perfect rooms, equipped with all the things you usually have to call room service for (e.g., water boiler, iron)
the location is good and the staff is friendly.
the only negative i have to say is that the cleaning ladies make a hell of a noise in the morning and even if you'r out of the room for 2 hours they don't fix it - somewhat slow to react, even though i had the "please tidy" sign out. the cleaning was excellent though, so they still got tipped.
February 21, 2012
We were surprised with a huge room equipped with kitchen and big living room, it's just exactly a residence hotel. The location is nice, just 10-15 min walks to tourist place around KL such Petronas Tower and Bintang walk. There are some nice night clubs around the area including inside the hotel, Luna Bar. If you are looking for food stalls around the hotel, this is not for you, you better find hotel around the Bintang Area.
Small accident when I visited Luna Bar on the top of the hotel. First, I and my wife passed passed the security without any problems, after we ordered some drinks, i had to go back to my room to take my camera, but the same security stopped me and told me I can't bring my camera inside the cafe so i had to go back to my room to put back my camera, when i came back, he stopped me again because i wear short pants and he did not let me in. after a while struggle with this security, he finally let me in, it's also because i told him, i only want to tell my wife. After I get in I complained to the waitress and I saw some people bring their camera, even some people came after me, walking in with the camera strap on his neck. when we were leaving the cafe, i saw the security man had changed.
in front of the hotel, it has shuttle to go to KL tower, so you save your power to walk up hill to KL tower. From KL tower you can start your journey by riding the hop on and hop off bus to go around the KL city, you can buy the ticket on board.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Pacific Regency Hotel Suites, Kuala Lumpur
- 5 star quality at 4 star prices~FANTASTIC! - stress free , relaxing, easy check in and great value for th
- A fabulous hotel and spacious rooms - i have enjoyed every moment of my stay at the pacific regenc
- A good hotel with huge rooms and friendly service - i will definitely book for this hotel if i go kl. the room i
- a good hotel with the comfortable room - Pacific regency hotel suites was a awesome hotel, i was enjo
- Amazing Luna bar! - Hotel is great except the one bedroom suite is too big and a
- Amazing - Loveds this hotel, only stayed for 2 nights but wish we had
- Awesome hotel and well located -
- awesome hotel for location and price - was just perfect, excellent staff, great room ,great locatio
- awesome hotel - i must first add that i only stayed at this hotel for one ni
- Awesome Location - hotel has an awesome location. big size rooms
- Awesome service and good location. Value for $$$ - pacific regency is an older type hotel but without a doubt o
- Be awared of different type of family suite - we have some problem when check in hotel that hotel staff ar
- beautiful hotel with great service - we arrived on 19th oct wed, and was surprised that check-in
- beautiful hotel with warn service - great loaction just in-front of KL tower and shopping mall a
- Beautiful hotel, fantastic roof top swimming pool, - we wanted a little luxury for a few nights that would not br
- best suite in kl - i have a great stay in pacific regency hotel suites, the roo
- Best Value - We stayed here during our one night Kuala Lumpur, and it was
- Big but average rooms - Big rooms and good location. Room decor and hotel ambience i
- Big clean room but low service quality - As a frequent traveller, I was recommended to try this hotel
- Big room and good location! - It's very good location, walking 15mins to Twin Towel or Buk
- big room with nice view - very nice. big room with nice view. nice swimming pool at th
- Big room - A nice hotel with a good location behind Shangrila. Within w
- big rooms but poor lobby - big rooms, no facilty for minimarket, in the center of city
- Big rooms, location bit far to walk to places - rooms were big but seem outdated, but relatively clean. neve
- big rooms, ok location, could be cleaner - hotel is alright. rooms are definitely big. kitchenette is n
- breakfast to so good -
- Central, convnient, nice comfortable room - Was very convenient for my one night stay and easy to walk t
- Chic hotel with great view - The 2-bedroom suite was spacious for my kids and the kitchen
- Clean and private location. Quite compare with oth - There r two building in this hotel.
Newly renovated one is
- clean, great view, great location - We stayed for one night waiting for a connecting flight. We
- Clean, roomy and value for money. - was upgraded to a suite. it was very roomy with kitchenette,
- Comfortable hotel for sightseeing and business - the hotel has great location with kl tower just nearby and a
- Comfortable one in the middle of city - Everything was perfect except the air conditioner was not co
- comfortable stay -
- Comfortable, Clean, great room size, good location -
- Could be 5-star but it isn't - The good: Large suite, clean (even the smoking room they put
- Disappointed hotel - the room view is quite disappointed, a construction project
- Does not warrant 5* Rating - The hotel's roof terrace area and pool is in a very poor con
- Ease and comfort - Ease and comfort
- Excellent hotel with huge rooms - We stayed in the one-bedroom suite for three nights and woul
- Excellent Hotel! - My wife and I decided to stop by the hotel mainly because of
- Excellent Hotel, and Im going there again - We arrived 5pm, and were met at the front door with a lovely
- excellent hotel - really enjoyed my stay as the service was outstanding.perfec
- excellent location with suerior service - No doubt that this is situated in an excellent location with
- excellent service & food - hotel is excellent
- Excellent service, space and view, with limited ch - The only criticism is the low quality of breakfast, with not
- Excellent value and a fabulous location - the hotel is situated in the heart of the cbd,directly oppos
- Exceptional service - We arrived at the hotel at 2am. Our room were being upgrade
- Exceptional value, style,service, - Couldn't fault the place. Awesome suite and service. Great p
- Fantastic Hotel - I really enjoyed my stay here with my 7yr old. Its a great
- Fantastic loaciton and service - we stayed there in transit with out twins boys of 1 yr old.
- Fantastic! - Everything! This was a great hotel in a great location. We
- Fantastic - Accessibility was great. Check-in was a breeze. Helpful staf
- Fit for a family hotel - Great Location. Lovely service. Has mall near it. Nice place
- Five Star Hotel with Reasonable Price -
- Fully featured luxury serviced apartment - Despite the small reception area, the room itself is superb,
- Good business hotel with good location - The hotel room is quite big and comfortable.
We heard the l
- Good Hotel All Round - Stayed here for 3 nights and on arrival were upgraded to an
- Good hotel but could improve on the service - Had to wait quite a while for check in, didn't ask if I woul
- Good hotel for business and lesuire travel - the hotel located in the convenience locations- close with n
- good hotel, but service needs improvement - Requests for maintenance was actioned very slowly.
- Good hotel, good location, One bed suite was - enjoyed the stay, god location, very specious. would be nice
- Good hotel -
- Good location and good rooms - We have made right choice to stay at this hotel and the hote
- good location and improve services - as compared to my last visit, current visit actually improve
- Good location for business trip - if you stay for travel, have to think more.
far a way from
- good location in kl - rooms were spacious, location is great next to golden triang
- good location to kl tower and service minded staff - the hotel is opposite to kl tower. very nice to start with.
- Good location with a skybar! - kitchen equipment rather sparse but you can ask for more sup
- Good location with big room - opposite side to kl tower and 10-minute to klcc
but not tha
- Good location, good services but rooms were old - we liked the hotel, the room were really big and spacious, c
- Good location, nice and big rooms - The rooms are big and spacious. It wasn't very clean, as it
- good location, nice bar - upgraded us when we arrived, which was nice.
Wake up call d
- Good location. nice room - the location is very good, walking distance to the kl tower,
- Good location - It was really convenient located in the heart of KL and just
- Good location - the standard room is so spacious consist of seperate bed roo
- good location - we enjoyed our 2night stay in this hotel, friendly and very
- Good Locaton - very good location in kuala lumpur, close to klcc. the room
- Good position for KL Tower & Petronas Towers - The Pacific Regency suites was in a great location for the K
- Good rooms but quality mediocre - The curtain in the bedroom was broken, so we couldnt enjoy t
- good services - the room is so nice,new furniture.easy to access to city cen
- Good value, but service needs improvement - The immediate experience was not pleasant: the official chec
- Grea location - A good hotel at kl town.We do enjoy our party at Luna bar.
- great Hotel but has some issues - our stay was great but at night when i was sleeping queit a
- Great hotel but view of construction work - stayed at pacific regency for the second time , it s a great
- Great hotel in a great location next to KL Tower - It's simply a great hotel. The rooms are clean and comfortab
- great hotel love it - the location not that good but everything ales was fantastic
- Great Hotel Suites but suites a bit old - this hotel is located just behind kl tower. the location is
- Great hotel with a brillant rooftop bar - The room was spacious and the bathroom was nice. The kitchen
- Great hotel with amazing services - a great hotel to stay with the most spectacular city view. h
- Great hotel with excellent service - the hotel was very nice and the service was excellent. i wo
- Great hotel with great service - The best bed that I ever sleep in the hotel, really helps me
- Great hotel with nice room - Very nice hotel to stay, very closed to the twin towers and
- great hotel with the biggest room i ever stayed - My wife was very astonished with the room n service. our sta
- Great hotel, great location, great staff/ - I can't think of anything negative to say about this hotel a
- great hotel, great pool on top! - I like it, it is across from the space needle of kl. Pool is
- Great hotel, very spacious - would definately stay here again
8mins from jalan alor and
- Great Hotel - big and very nice rooms!we really enjoyed our stay and we wi
- great hotel - hotel facillities is great,big rooms and good locations.
- Great Hotel - Rooms are spacious, suitable for a family with young childre