Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2037)
June 03, 2012
Good location and service
Many choice of restaurants
the reception was bit slow. it was as if she did not know what she was doing. it was slow check in process. when i finally received the keys she did not even tell me which elevators i should use because there are hotel rooms and apartment units. the room was nice and spacious with good utilities supplies. we had dinner at the restaurant which served buffet. when we were considering whether to take ala carte or buffet, the waiter attending to us did not even mention that for in house guests, we would be accorded 20-30% discount. we only found out later when when we asked for the bill from another waitress. checking out was like checking in... such slow process
June 03, 2012
Tired, not a good location
i think the hotel is due to be (or should be)completely renovated.the bathroom is held together with "no more gaps" - there is sealant all over the place.
the hotel is isolated, and at the back side of everything that is happening in k.l.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Try somewhere else
United States of America,
June 03, 2012
Nice lobby, bathrooms, pool. Great hotel.
had a great stay at this hotel. great room, lobby, bathrooms, pool, excellent overall. only downside, breakfast could be better, and watch out for cabs with meter off in kl
June 03, 2012
Lovely hotel and service with a smile
Location was very convenient, right behind The Pavillion
The hotel was in a very convenient location, service was also good. The rooms weren't breathtaking gorgeous but the hotel is definitely well worth your money. Compared to all the other 5 star hotels its the most reasonably priced.
June 03, 2012
I had a good time there. Is a big and grand hotel. With good service from staff, and a wide spread for breakfast. Food was as impressive as the hotel.it is located just oppos pavilion shopping arcade, a popular shopping belt and conveniently located behind bukit bintan a popular shopping street.
Families with young children
June 02, 2012
It is worthy to spend money to stay at this hotel. The location is very good. The hotel and room interior are very nice which made us feel comfortable. The cleanliness is also good. The staff are kind and friendly. The foods are very excellent. We will definitely stay there again in the future.
June 02, 2012
Great location and good service
great location (abt 5 mins walk to pavilion, 15 mins walk to klcc via walkway), wide spread for breakfast
as the main purpose of the trip was to indulge in great food offered at klcc, pavilion and the nearby areas, prince hotel was the most ideal hotel for us. service by frontdesk staff and concierge was great. we chose a room with the klcc view that provided us with a view of the petronas twin towers. while the room decor was average or moderately decorated, the room itself was still nice; it was also very clean and ample sized. the king bed and pillows were comfy.
breakfast was splendid with a wide range of food to choose from. as for the location, pavilion is just about 5 mins away. one can also easily walk over klcc via the the fully-covered, air-conditioned klcc-bukit bintang walkway that starts about 4 mins away from the hotel, where the linkway to pavilion is. 10 mins to aquaria klcc and 15 mins to suria klcc via this route. (a shorter route to klcc from the hotel - by crossing the roads at jalan kia peng [pedestrian crossing avai.] and jalan pinang [no pedestrian crossing, so dash across when there is no traffic].)
if you need a cab from the hotel but not willing to pay a fixed amount for a certain destination, you can inform the staff to assist to hail a "normal" metered taxi. this would most likely be the red and white ones. so far i have not encountered an errant driver but if you don't want to risk it, the hotel staff can get you a "more recommended" one.
if you have time to explore the city of kuala lumpur, you should travel around via the kl hop-on hop-off city tour bus many stops, many places of interest. worth the rm38. or else discover the city via the integrated rail system. no fuss, regular timings and cheap.
Families with older children
June 01, 2012
Strategic location with gd value for money!
Can never miss the building and 5 minutes walk to Pavilion Mall!
you named it and you have it! strategic location with a remarkable exterior look & interior deco, fantastically located as its just 5minutes walk to pavilion mall where everything & anything you need is under one roof!
though i have booked for 2 bedroom superior apartment but on arrival i was upgraded to 2 bedroom deluxe apartment. much to the delight of my spouse and 3 teenage kids especially. its spacious , clean and well maintained with classic and soothing furnitures.
the spa service was great though the price is rather expensive in comparison to other hotels of similat rating which i have previously resided ,eg maya hotel, pacific regency & sunway pyramid. hope mgmt can review the charges to make it competative.
the only room for improvement will be the breakfast served which we felt were rather lacking in varieties and tasted quite bland. room dining looked very presentable and appetizing but it gave you a "chill" once you started eating...not tasty and savoury enough...as my youngest son put it " never judge a meal by its look". if you get what i meant.
u need not go all the way to klcc though its about 15-20 minutes drive to have a great shopping spree. pavilion mall is more than sufficient to whet your shopping craves. thumbs up!
June 01, 2012
High quality hotel right in teh heart of KL
5 star hotel in a good location
The Prince is always a good choice for a stay in KL. You can take the raised walkway across the busy road straight into the Pavilion and Bukit Bintang. Nice pool area.
Eat out in the hawker stalls of Jalan Alor...great grilled seafood.
Families with young children
June 01, 2012
A nice hotel
Clean room, comfortable and easy access
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
- a great place to stay in kl - there really isn't anything to complain about when it comes
- a nice and clean hotel - i like it too much, its luxtury hotel and all the apartement
- A noisy year ahead for them - This is your standard international business hotel which mee
- Affordable and clean hotel in a good location - we stayed in this hotel again after a short side trip and we
- Apartment is smaller than we Imagine - We entered the apartment and saw some food pieces on the car
- Bad hotel service - We did early check-in. They made us wait for long and also t
- Beautiful, Clean and Spacious Apartment room - Hotel location is great. Near many eateries & shopping malls
- best hotel in kualumpur - best of the best hotel, must book this hotel, i will summeri
- best location for leasure n shopping - i enjoyed my stay , the hotel are clean n the service are ex
- Clean and comfortable rooms -
- Clean hotel - The room is cute but the problem I have a hard time with the
- clean room - There's nothing not to like about this hotel. It is my go-to
- Clean, Efficient, Access to taxis -
- Comfortable and Relaxing - Our stay at this hotel was comfortable and trouble free. Sta
- Comparative hotel - We expect two bedroom: double and single bedroom for each ro
- Construction site next door pose security problem. - Close proximity to shopping centre.Unfortunately due to cons
- Convenient and all that you need! - Easy to drive into from N-E Highway. Very convenient shoppin
- Convenient Hotel - Confortable temperature. close to Pavilion and KCLL. very co
- Convenient location - Am a regular guest at the hotel who usually stays at the ser
- Delightful Hotel, good service, convinent location - We planned for this trip to be relaxing and mainly to spent
- Excellent hotel at Fantastic location - Very good staying experience. Nothing to complain.
- Excellent if you're looking to splash the cash - Very impressed with my short stay at this hotel. Only wish I
- Excellent Value For Great Location - Close to shopping central areas, great view of Petronas Towe
- fabulous hotel - Loved this hotel very friendly very clean and great location
- Facilities are good but the location is not too co - we went to prince hotel in july. this location of the hotel
- Fanstatic Location - Rooms are big, so are toilets. Very Clean too. Overall valu
- Fantastic Hotel in excellent location - i just loved this place from the moment i saw it ( at a func
- Fantastic location, very friendly staff . - We were happy with our selection, would definitely recommend
- Fuss Free - Prince Hotel is very well located, rooms look like the photo
- Good and Lovely Hotel - hotel location is near bukit bintang and opposite popular sh
- Good for short stay -
- Good hotel - One of the cheapest 5 stars hotel, with the best location fo
- good location ....room service staff excellent - excellent one bedroom appartment...perfect location to pavil
- Good location and friendly staff - Transportation to hotel is convenient. Staff are friendly. R
- Good location and service - the reception was bit slow. it was as if she did not know wh
- Good Location, Friendly Service & Value for Money - My family enjoyed the stay here, looking forward to come bac
- good one.. -
- Good service but more of a four star hotel - We wanted a city break and the hotel was well positioned to
- Good services - Services was great every of the staffs are willing to help.
- Good size apartment type hotel - Apartment type room is good sized. Finishes a little dated b
- Good Value for Money and Friendly Staff -
- Good value for money - Booked apartment as the price difference between superior an
- Grand and cozy hotel - short walking distance to pavilion and suria klcc, nice hote
- great central hotel for kl - great stop over on way to kk, check out butterfly park, loca
- Great Hotel and close enough not to get tired. - Nice rooms great place near Pavilion Mall. Great place to st
- great hotel with excellent facilities - gday,tremendously enjoyed my stay in this hotel.the services
- Great hotel with great location - clean and spacious room, good location, there's a hakka rest
- Great hotel, big room and good location. - Really enjoy our stayed in this hotel. Hotel very well manta
- Great hotel, great service, great spot - We stayed over a weekend during a trip to KL to catch friend
- great hotel, very good location, spacious rooms. - our stay was owsome. we enjoyed a lot especially at the swim
- Great hotel - I stayed at Prince for 4 nights and had a good stay. Check i
- Great hotel - Loved the staff. Had a great breakfast. Close to all of the
- great hotel - veryclean,nice big and friendly staff,freat and short walk t
- Great location and good service - Good service but food in the hotel a bit expensive
- Great location and great room - Price Hotel is great with hotel facilities, Staff friendline
- great location and great service! - It was hard bec the hotel needed adaptors and I called when
- great location and nice room - it was very pleasant stay and the staffs were very friendly.
- great location and service with a smile - fairly big room and big bathroom (with bathtub) for the basi
- Great location and very good breakfast - We enjoyed our three nights stay in Prince Hotel. The locati
- Great location for shopping - quite a nice hotel, good location but the room is too small
- Great location Great Room - . the pool area is lovely, and so high up, you don´t feel li
- Great location! - A great weekend spot - good location, could walk to shopping
- Great location, excellent service - i would definitely recommend prince hotel and stay there aga
- great location, good facility - the hotel is located in the end of Bintang walk street, it i
- Great location, good value - Very helpful and friendly staff. The japanesse restaurant in
- Great Location, Great Service - great hotel locaiton just off jalan raja chulan next to pavi
- Great location - Booked 1 room on first day. We booked another room on the 2n
- Great Location - Friendly staff, near major shopping centre and city centre.
- Great location - Generally, we had a pleasant stay and service was prompt. Br
- Great location - Great hotel, nice staff, clean room and good breakfast
- Great location - Great location, near to shopping centres and places to eat.
- Great location - rooms were large and the hotel is close to shopping, the pet
- Great location - We booked this hotel mainly for its location. It's just an o
- Great place! Great food - Had a wonderful stay at Prince Hotel. the service was great
- Great property pity about the management - called the hotel the night before arrival, called six times
- Great - The hotel is just great, right in the middle of everywhere.
- Hotel was nice. Service was friendly and helpful. - really enjoyed ourselves. staff of hotel were very friendly
- Hotel with real 5 star service - The staff was really helpful, when we ask for connecting roo
- Huge rooms - Overall stay was great, we enjoy the room due to it's spacio
- Ideal for short trips to KL - we were very pleased with our accommodation. the rooms were
- In the Heart of Kuala Lumpur - in the heart of kuala lumpur city centre, prince hotel & res
- It was a great first Experience in KL -
- Its ok - It was not what i accepted but not that bad , its good for b
- its really beautiful and nice room - the hotel very nice and clean. the room very cold and fresh.
- Large rooms and great location - we stayed in the 2 bedroom apartment in the residence wing.
- Location is central and fantastic service - wonderful serivce staff.the location is a bit off in a sense
- Lovely and awesome room - comfortable and lovely room, suitable for couple, i can sens
- Lovely hotel and great location. - I stayed at the hotel for 3days and 2nights. I would recomme
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - best features of the hotel, selling points, things you liked
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - short walking distance to pavilion and suria klcc, nice hote
- Lovely hotel with great location - Love the hotel, the location is great; its opposite Pavillio
- lovely hotel, great service and excellent location - from arrival to departure, all staff were helpful and friend
- Lovely hotel, very efficient staff. - A lovely stay at a lovely hotel for the last night of our ho
- Lovely hotel - Excellent room cndition n customer service. Very convenient
- Lovely hotel - Nice and comfortable hotel ,lovelyyyyyy hotel.......
- Lovely hotel - the hotel was worth my money. location was very convenient a
- Lovely hotel - Warm and friendly personnel. Rooms clean with very spacious
- Luxurious Hotel - The most confutable & luxurious hotel in Malaysia which prov
- Luxury Hotel in Bukit Bintang - Note: Stayed at the apartment suites as opposed to the hotel
- Nice and lovely hotel - had a wonderful stay in the hotel. will surely recommend to