Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1969)
February 28, 2010
Attractive hotel and conveniently located
Stay 3 nights. Pleasant experience. Room with view to the twin towers come highly recommended.
The gym is very well fitted out. Excellent range of equipments. I like the pool too!Very inviting especially for the hot tropical weather in KL.
Located across the road from Bukit Nannas monorail station, it is only 10 minutes to the heart of Bukit Bintang shopping precinct. In fact on most morning, we took a casual stroll to Bukit Bintang to have breakfast at Jalan Alor.
Across the road is Tourism Malaysia when you can have free (but limited to 20 minutes) internet use.
take the monorail to Bukit Bintang shopping precinct
February 28, 2010
One day trip-Kuala Lumpur
nice room, nice view to the twin towers, good location
I went for one day to KL to have a break in my work. I chosed this hotel because it was in walking distance from the twin towers.In front of the hotel I could jump on the hipp and hop bus for exploring KL. In the evening I could admire the twin towers in full light from my room windows.I also enjoyed in the evening the swimming pool to relax from the sightseeing tour.
February 27, 2010
The hotel is quite modern and close to public transport and entertainment areas.
On my first night at the hotel I had problems with a noisy toilet system and non working air conditioner, however the management accommodated me by changing rooms and giving me a free breakfeast. I would recommend this hotel and stay there again.
The beach club is a good place to meet ladies.
February 23, 2010
The Renaissance totally 5 star
This is a beautiful hotel. Great service and a great location. Only a 3min walk to the MTR and 10min walk to the Petronas Towers. Very nice breakfast daily.
Wow what can I say this place is gorgeous (5 star)Close to everything. We paid for an upgrade and recieved a very nice room with fabulous breakfast daily from a choice of 3 restaurants, free cocktails daily between 5-7pm and a daily selection of deserts/sweets in the evenings. The pool area was fabulous but a little on chilly side but the area and the views were fantastic. Great hotel and reccommended.
Families with young children
February 22, 2010
near the public transport
very close to monorail station and train station
the hotel location is very good, very near to the public transport (bukit nanas monorail station and Dang Wangi train station, Kelana Jaya line).
hotel room is clean, but the room design is a bit of old fashion. size of the room is just nice, but the TV still using the old one. no flat TV.
near to the shopping mall such as KLCC and Sungei Wang.
near to Suria KLCC shopping mal, Pavillion mal and sungei Wang Bukit Bintang Area
February 21, 2010
Wonderful hotel wonderful stay
pricing, location, name in itself has a brand value in KL which means you dont have to tell the directions to the taxi driver. easily accessible by monorail and / or Metro link
Overall a very good experience and close proximity to the tourist center is a big plus. Accessiblity to different parts of KL is pretty easy and nice. it was easy for me to queue up for the Petronas tower skybridge tickets early in the morning and then return back to hotel to take a dip in the hotel pool. the location is a big plus. there was no bellboy when I checked in around midnight and my luggage followed after almost an hour.. not at all acceptable by five star standards. there is a heaven and hell difference between the rooms of the east and west wing. one being a five star accomodation whereas another a three star.. they are renovating now but as of now, you may feel cheated if you bought a no breakfast economy room and then expect a five star treat. name in itself has a brand value in KL which means you dont have to tell the directions to the taxi driver. easily accessible by monorail and / or Metro link. Vicinity to Hard Rock Cafe is also an added advantage for party animals who start their day when the sun gets down.
please do visit the tourist across the road center if you want to plan your sightseeing well. The hop on hop off service is also a very good deal
Families with young children
February 20, 2010
Good hotel for a reasonable price
Close to Petronas, good swimming pool.
The price they charge (advance reservation) is reasonable for the quality they provide. Good swimming pool. Very friendly staff.
5 mins walk to Petronas. Strongly recommend to see Aquria.
February 19, 2010
great location in front of the twin towers. Walking distance from KL tower and restaurant area. Hotel is nice as expected from renaissance chain. Staff is very friendly and helpfull. I ave stayed in a room facing the twin towers, which is astonishing at night. Very good value for the stay, and it was really worth
Hotel Feature Tip:
stay facing the towers and have a drink at the Trader's hotel bar at the top facing the towers from the back
February 19, 2010
pool was great, concierge helpful
great location, concierge full of great restaurant ideas, helpful with getting taxis, advice on shopping centres. check out was slow when we were running late for our flight. overall a very enjoyable stay. room very comfortable and room service great, providing packed lunch when needed. great hotel, i would recommend to family and friends
February 17, 2010
Rainnessance Hotel Malaysia
Strategic location, nearby to the twin tower, nice place, clean, friendly
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
- 3 Days Vacation -
- 5s hotel with poor services, low value for money - low value for money. the swimming pool and the food are outs
- A few problems left a bad taste - This hotel came with quite a few problems. First off they ha
- A great hotel, walking distance of KL Twin Towers - This is one of the best hotels in Kuala Lumpur. The staff ar
- A Very Nice Hotel - I enjoyed very much in using the swimming pool with relax at
- Awesome view of the Twins Tower - was here with my girlfriend for 2 nights and absolutely love
- Bad room, nice staff - The hotel made a mistake during check-in. The staff gave the
- beautiful hotel ,great staff - great location,wonderful facilities,great staff,fantastic po
- Beautiful hotel - Good place to stay and very clean place. good people around
- Beautiful hotel - the hotel is a beauty, the service is outstanding, the break
- Beautiful hotel-great location - the hotel was clean, fresh, and the staff fantastic, polite
- Big Rooms - Very nice hotel, good location and close to the shopping dis
- Breathtaking view of Petronas tower. - we were placed on the 20th floor of wing facing Petronas and
- Brilliant hotel right near KLCC - We were looking for a hotel near KLCC. We found this hotel
- Cheap 5* - For a tourist I doubt you could find a better hotel, perfect
- Chill out trip - I stayed there for 7 nights and enjoyed my time there. The s
- Classy and professional - Lovely rooms with the emphasis on quality. The bed is one of
- Cool Hotel in a Hot City - The Renaissance, Kuala Lumpur is a fine modern hotel locate
- Decent Hotel but be cautious !!!! - Decent Hotel and good deal although they usually forget abou
- Excellent customer service and attention to detail - We found the service by staff excellent and staff appeared g
- Excellent hotel and service with smile - when we were back from the street and tired, the concierge o
- Excellent location - prime location, 5 min from petronas tower, 5 min from the su
- Excellent Service - very good consierge service, and service atfront desk. beaut
- fantastic hotel:) - really i found that hotel (renaissance kuala lumpur hotel)
- Good food but bad service - breakfast is fantastic. Room is too old. Receiption didn't a
- good hotel and service is good - one night is good and do not have much time to see around th
- Good Hotel which provides value for money - the hotel is always a good choice for people who want to sta
- good hotel with lovely view of the klcc towers - the hotel is at walking distance from the klcc towers. i had
- Good hotel - it was nice stay. some issues in the room are
1. They shou
- Good Hotel - we stayed in the older wing. the room looked tired and initi
- Good Location & easy to get around - Location was good and central to most places in KL.
- Good Quality Hotel & Well Located - I stayed in Renaissance for 3 nights. The service was good a
- Good Rooms Good View - Stay in Renaissance was great.. , Kingbed room with Twin to
- Good Valua for Money and Staff are very helpfull - Been to this hotel many years ago and they have maintained t
- grand hotel with style - excellant hotel & experiance - loved it here, non smoking -
- Grea hotel, very good location - I stayed for 3 nights for a busines trip.I enjoyed my stay a
- Great Hotel - Excellent Service - this hotel is a real gem, located right in the centre of kl,
- Great Hotel and lovely place - would love to stay there again. a very nice and comfortable
- Great hotel and service with a smile - Full Marks! - We stayed with family for 3 nights from Nov.30, 2012 to Dece
- Great hotel in a great location - This is my third stay at the renaissance and again it has be
- Great hotel with a fantastic outdoor swimming pool - Excellent hotel with really good location especially for vis
- Great hotel, but not ideal for families - We arrive late at night with two tired kids (6 and 8) and th
- Great hotel, Good location - The hotel was well appointed, in a good location and the buf
- Great hotel, great location. - the hotel rooms were nicely appointed and very comfortable.
- Great hotel,perfect location,good service - Stayed at this hotel with my Mom for 3 nights. At first this
- Great hotel - Liked the room with its huge space. The bath tub was a bit o
- Great Hotel - the overall stay was awesome. love their room and bathroom (
- Great Location & Good Sized Rooms - Stayed downtown KL to watch the New Year in. Stayed in the W
- great location and a lovely stay - my children really love it because of the swimming pool. the
- Great location and pool - Good hotel, nice room etc but no Internet in the rooms upsta
- Great location but insufficient business facts - it was 2over 3days to stay at renaissance hotel , generally
- great location but the rooms are getting old... - i had an overall good experience at the Renaissance. the loc
- Great location with clean rooms - a very nice and comfortable hotel that has clean rooms and g
- Great location, big rooms, no charm - good standard, professional. deserves its star but nothing p
- Great location, good ambience - Was given a free upgrade to lifestyle floor due to leaking c
- Great location, great facilities, great Hotel! - A beautiful hotel with excellent staff located right in the
- Great Location, Large Rooms - Super stay in a wonderful city, a must for travelers in Asia
- Great Location - good hotel, nice bedroom with nice view to twin tower.
- Great location - We stayed in the hotel for the New yr's eve. Everything was
- great staff excellent location - Thoroughly enjoyed our short time here , will definitely be
- Great stay to end a 21 day trip - The staff are excellent, the rooms could do with additional
- great stay -
- Great Stay - We stayed here for a couple of nights on our way to further
- Great value - It was a nice stay for us, we really enjoyed the location, t
- Great View of the majestic "PETRONAS TOWER" -
- grerat hotel nice food and pool area - we had a great stay here staff where very helpful and couldn
- Hoh - Stay 3 nights. Pleasant experience. Room with view to the tw
- Holiday - We enjoyed our stay at the hotel very much. The room we had,
- hotel - stay was good. room was very spacious and clean. the swimmin
- Huge business class hotel - it is a huge business class hotel, right in the middle of th
- Ideal location, great rooms and great service - Renaissance Hotel is well situated for the traveller, ideall
- it is really a nice big property - it was nice big room with big toilet. nice property overall.
- just so so, not a good 5 star - room 1018,wardrobe is old,ac make noise. katter top is loose
- Large hotel, great location and pool - We arrived late at night and were taken to room, broken tv,
- Large luxury hotel nearPetronas Towers - Really enjoyed being so near the Petronas Towers. KLCC has
- Lovely hotel and great location - I always enjoy staying at the Renaissance and will always co
- Lovely hotel but Dull Rooms - hotel is beautiful , but room was very dull.
first we assig
- Lovely Hotel for Family Escapade - i insist in staying at renaissance hotel whenever i visited
- Lovely hotel with staff attentive to our needs - We arrived at 0400 hours after twelve hours of trevelling.
- Lovely hotel, brilliant location - Loved Kuala Lumpur, people were so friendly.
The hotel was
- Lovely hotel - Check in was terrible, took 1.5 hrs. We booked with agoda, 3
- lovely hotel - hotel has all the amenities and has very good location. food
- Lovely swimming pool - Lovely swimming pool , very good breakfast , good location b
- Majestic and comfortable - all good, pool great but air con in room very noisy rattle a
- Memorable Stay at Renaissance, Hotel Kuala Lumpur - warm well come by the smiling staff. our room was upgraded b
- Nice but Transparent - First of all, i try to book the superior room from agoda. wh
- Nice hotel and good service - Pleasant overall stay. But I find the location a bit too qui
- Nice Hotel great breakfast - Nice hotel, dated bathroom, good hot water with good pressur
- nice hotel with great view - the hotel is ideally located just 5 m walk from the tween to
- Nice hotel -
- nice location nice hotel - my previous review was based on my first booking which was a
- Nice n neat room... - It was a great stay although it's a short period of time.
- Nice short stay - Two night staying here is not enough. The hotel is simply su
- not good enough - i know there are many land in malaysia, i believe there are
- Not impressed - I will start by saying that the location is great. The rooms
- NOT MEETING EXPECTATION @ 5 STAR HOTEL - I chose to stay @ Renaissance Hotel KL due to its strategic
- OK but could be better - Overall it was an ok stay but nothing spectacular. I have st
- OK hotel but a bit expensive - We actually left a day earlier than planned.
- Perfect location and a pleasure to stay - from start to finish our stay was fantastic. for the last ni
- Petronas Views - We were on the 18th floor of the east wing and on opening th