Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3396)
January 27, 2012
Nice hotel, good location
Second time I've stayed here.
Really friendly staff!!
Only stayed 1 night for stopover, but the room was nice, and they organised a cheaper car for me to get to the airport.
In terms of location it's brilliant. Just at the end of Bukit Bintang.
if you have time, visit batu caves, just outside kl.
January 27, 2012
Great location with nice rooms
stayed there during a business trip. usually i would stay at klcc area, however this time, just would like to have a change. the hotel location is great, walking distance to times square and room cost is value for money. however, i wish that it would have room service on food, instead of just drinks. overall, i am satisfied with the stay.
January 27, 2012
Great hotel, excellent location, luxurious place
Location, luxury, good breakfast
we move over here from the swiss inn chinatown after one night, and what a difference a day makes. even though they're the same chain, this place is far, far superior. good front desk service, very nice room, swimming pool, great breakfast. the location is in between busy areas -- a five minute walk to bukit bintang, or a 15 minute walk the other way to chinatown.
January 26, 2012
me and my bf was stay at the swiss garden hotel for 1 nights. overall it is a good hotel. the staff were very friendly and courteous and also prompt in attending to all our requirements. the rooms were well equipped and comfortable. since we were on the 7th floor, we had a good view of the sorroundings. we only dined once at the restaurant and the food there was good although the potions were a bit small. the rest of the time we ate out at the close by bukit bintang restaurants. the buffet breakfast was very good.
the hotel is situated in a great location. unlike the bukit bintang hotels where you step right out onto the bustling pavement and traffic clogged street, this hotel is on a wide road which is a little less crowded with pedestrians. there is a bank right next door. the little shop across the street has a desk where you can organize tours of the city and other locations and this is really convenient to tourists.
this hotel is recommended for location and convenience, excellent service and friendly staff, comfortable and clean rooms and good food...
Hotel Feature Tip:
Get a room on a higher floor
Families with older children
January 24, 2012
Refreshing day and good breakfast
It's near everything. There is an 24 hour coffee shop and a convenient store opposite the hotel.
Had a relaxing stay at the hotel with good breakfast. The concierge are quite informative. You can ask them about where to go and how you can get there. They even have a free transport service to twin towers.
They have a small adult swimming pool so the kids cannot use it unless they know how to swim.
shopping areas and cinemas are nearby too. flag a cab down so and get where your want to go. those parked cabs at taxi stands go by fixed rate so it's better to flag for a cab.
January 24, 2012
Centrally located but nothing special
great location, near bus station and china town
A bit of a disappointment. A big hotel but very dated. Room was adequate and clean but slightly damp smelling. Food and bars were good however and room service hit the spot!
Near to china town though so good for all the shopping. Lots of building work nearby though so fairly noisy
January 23, 2012
Rooms are perfect. But pool a little small.
The interior decor of the premier room.
Our check-in was fast and efficient, the hotel reception even upgraded us to a Premier room at no cost. We received discount vouchers for dinner for two at their Swiss Garden Residence restaurant. The view from the room was ok, you could see the Menara KL. overall it was an enjoyable stay as we really loved the room. The food was only average but a wide selection of buffet. Quite a distance to walk to bukit bintang, but it was no problem to us.
Families with young children
January 23, 2012
Great location but small rooms
restroom and the interior furniture
the location is convenient for shopping.the hotel is really strictly secure.it really unconvenient for the guest to move in and out from the room.we have to put our room key to enter the lift,no freedom.The car park is chargeable.Room wise the reception gave the wrong room and give wrong information.I think the reception have to be more careful of giving information of the room.
Gym room is great but breakfast not that great.
I think tis will be no return for me..
January 22, 2012
Yeah the rooms were spacious
Had to wait till after 3 pm though we were at the hotel even before 2pm. That my first experience waiting for so long to check in. The carpet in the corridoor and the room seems to be too old and very dirty, this is an eye sore for a 4 star hotel.
Families with older children
January 21, 2012
Location, included breakfast
the lobby/entrance is lovely. shame about the rest of the hotel. we booked a family room (sleeps 4) & the room we were given hadn't been house cleaned since the last guest, & it only had a double bed. we eventually were given another better room, but it still wasn't up to 4 star quality. the hotel carpets are badly stained. the hotel staff were nice though & made an effort to fix the issues.
the pool & pool area is small. breakfast was ok. good location a walking distance to chinatown (but don't bother going) & some decent shopping centres.
the bird park is well set out & the walk-through aviaries impressive. but it was sadly lacking in birds! plenty of peafowl & ground birds, but the trees devoid - disappointing.
don't bother with chinatown. full of the same cheap rubbish quality forgeries you find in all the asian markets
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
- "Lovely hotel and service with a smile" - Wonderful and luxury hotel but price bit to high, modern des
- "Nice Hotel" - KL is good to be stayed for 2 days. Hotel was at a good loca
- A good hotel - A hotel that very near to good shopping centres within walki
- A great starting point to touring Kuala Lumpur - The Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur offers excellent value a
- A safe place to stay - The time I stayed is really the construction time for the ci
- Adequate hotel, - Hotel is smothered by surrounding buildings but once inside
- amaizing - the hotel was perfect for my needs. great location, very cle
- Avalon - the hotel is very correct if you take into account the price
- Average hotel in KL... - The hotel is clean, small but comfortable, this hotel locat
- Average Hotel - An average hotel, there are a few other hotels nearby which
- Awesome location but bumpy paths - The room size, space & decor was exactly pictured & my partn
- beautiful and clean hotel - it was good to stay at Swiss Garden Hotel as it have excelle
- Beautiful hotel close to restaurants - Hotel was excellent. Breakfast was sumptuous. No extra charg
- below expectations - I stayed 2 nights at the swiss garden KL from 31st may to 2n
- Best Option to stay in Bukit Bintang - Our first time stay at the hotel, as we stayed couple times
- Best - best ever so far, the buffet breakfast was very good its a b
- Business hotel - the staffs at the hotel are friendly and helpful, only probl
- Central Area - It's near to central area such as famous shopping centre suc
- Classy hotel with excellent service - although centred in the shopping district & within walking d
- clean and nice - it is a great hotel with great breakfast. very warm and frie
- Clean, secure, lovely Hotel! - Good food in the hotel restaurant, good room service, very c
- clean, surprise for the huge room with 2 restrooms - location is fine (10-15 mins walk to bukit bintang), clean,
- Close to Bukit Bintang - Very attentive & understanding front office manager & execut
- Comfortable and clean hotel - The staff was friendly and the hotel was generally clean and
- convenience & comfortable -
- Cosy and Comfortable - It was a fantastic experience staying in Swissgarden. Cosy a
- cozy n nice hotel - The rooms were very nice and clean, quite spacious and brigh
- Cozy Room with great location - i find this hotel surprisingly better than many others that
- Decent and quiet hotel - The room is clean with cosy bed and bathroom is not old at a
- Decent hotel - We stayed here for 3 nights and we think its a nice, but kin
- Do not confuse it with Swiss Garden Residences! - travelled to kl with extended family but hotel bookings were
- Does not look as grand as the picture but good - We arrived at the hotel very late, didn't get to use the fac
- elegant hotel!!! we enjoy our stay.... - the place is very perfect for the family on holiday...just i
- Enjoy our stay. - This is the first part of our stay as we are out of town for
- Excellent Accomodation and Services - Excellent location (right in the heart of the city), easily
- Excellent location and efficient, friendly staff - This hotel was excellent. Our first room was not great as i
- Excellent Service and Great Location - Overall great hotel with excellent services and good food. T
- Execellent trip - The hotel provide personalize service and they have staff wh
- Expect no morning calls - The Good - Plenty of local food and bars close by
- Feeling of switzerland - We have been to Malaysia many times . This is the second tim
- Five Star Hotel - We used to stay at Swiss-Garden in Singapore which it's a bi
- Flexible service - Flexible place to stay as we have arrived midnight, but ther
- Friendly helpful staff - good location, breakfast included was good and plenty of cho
- friendly hotel - room adequate, fair price. Its easy to walk to monorail stat
- friendly service - its a nice hotel. not much variety for the breakfast offered
- friendly, clean, good location. - We enjoyed our stay - the rooms are nice, comfy and very cle
- Good 4 stars hotel - I love my stay in this hotel, the resturant is fantastic, co
- good choice - check-in was easy and quick. We requested and extra bed and
- Good for value -
- Good hotel and centrally located. - taking advance and not returningthe same while vacating is n
- Good hotel and good location - chose this hotel for it's location - it is within walking di
- Good Hotel with nice ambience - Buffet Breakfast was same every day, change in menu should b
- Good hotel - Great location. Just around the corner from the main Malaysi
- Good hotel - I needed a quick rest. I made a quick booking and checked in
- Good hotel - Our room was nice, only the water in the bathroom was a bit
- good location but poor room service - very convienent to go shopping center but the room service w
- Good Location in KL - Overall, hotel is located conveniently at shopping district.
- Good location with good rooms - It was a comfortable stay with good service. The rooms were
- Good location, clean. - we had a pleasant stay in the garden at kl. kl is a pretty
- Good location, easily accessible - we had a pleasant stay. other than some noises from the nei
- Good Location, Good Breakfast - Great variety choice of breakfast, absolutely tasty malaysia
- good location, good hotel, need some renovation - Friendly staff. Nice lobby. Good breakfast. But rooms are no
- Good location, Rooms a little "tired" - i had stayed here before and was very disappointed with the
- Good location, was there before and will be back - This hotel is my favorite in Kl, good location and easy to
- Good location,but in traffic jam area - Location is okay,but traffic is very heavy in the area.the r
- Good location - second time staying and is still resonable price and comfort
- good location - toilet quite small, rooms a bit old.. breakfast quite sumpto
- Good place for family - location is quite ideal, close to shopping area, good budget
- good price/money value - location is good because it is 15 minutes walk to every majo
- Good quality hotel - This amazing hotel had a mini bar (wow!), however still wate
- good staff & near markets, thats the only good bit - I won't be recommending the hotel and will not be staying wh
- good value for money,good location. - good reasonably priced hotel, very helpful and well trained
- Great Deal in the middle of the shopping area - we have been there the 2nd time after 4 years and we choose
- Great Experience - Clean, spacious room, helpfull staff, good amenities and nic
- Great for the price paid! - I thought that it was quite a bargain for this hotel
- Great hotel but was not good enough. - My wife n i reach the hotel around 11am plus from lcct, and
- Great hotel in great location. - hotel in walking distance to shopping, little india and twin
- Great hotel rooms and location - Had a really enjoyable stay. Very friendly staff and well ma
- Great hotel, excellent location, luxurious place - we move over here from the swiss inn chinatown after one nig
- Great Hotel, great location to Bukit Bintang. - I will definitely stay here again. The room was great and th
- Great hotel, great value - My colleagues and I have stayed here several times and each
- Great Hotel - room was beautiful, nice view, friendly staff & great locati
- Great Location ... Great Shopping - Staff made me feel welcome and were always keen to assist wi
- Great location .nice rooms - overall nice hotel .good rooms and friendly staff. check in
- Great Location and fanstatics room - I have a great time with my family in K.L but there is a hea
- great location and good service - Rooms are well equip with neccessary toiletries. Too bad roo
- Great location and good service - Worth staying in reasonable rate with spacious room. Very cl
- Great location and good services. - I made the reservation throught internet. From the wedsite,
- Great Location and Value for money - The rooms were very nice, clean and comfortable with all the
- Great Location but slow services - Great location near major shopping center. However trip was
- Great location but small rooms - i have a relaxing nice weekend and i like Sauna have great t
- Great location but small rooms - The location is just opposite to the place I going to visit,
- Great Location But Small Rooms - this is a lovely hotel and service also nice,great locatiaon
- Great location for affordable accommodation - Stayed for 4 nights and found location very convenient for s
- Great Location for shopping and business - Friendy staff, great location and easy accessability to shop
- Great Location with Good Service - Had a nice stay throughout my two nights at this hotel. Brea
- Great location, assessible to train and shopping - within easy walking distance to chinatown. nice stay
- great location, but the service needs work - the hotel has a great location just a 2 min walk to the "bin
- Great location, friendly staff, good room - The family room we stayed in was clean, comfortable and the
- great location -