Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (302)
February 10, 2011
close to berjaya times square
Our room was nice and clean. Staff was friendly and very helpful. It was a bit small and walls were thin we could other guest passing by during night time. Breakfast was good enough.
Families with young children
February 10, 2011
lovely hotel and location,warm services,small room
i like this hotel with it's position..
but the room is too small i think
it's different with the photo of their site,i think they use wide lens to take the image so it will be seen more spacious
no telephone or PBX in every room,make us difficult to call to other room if we travel in a group
the aircon is cool enough
if i come to KL again,i think i will take the hotel near Petaling
it's more reachable with LRT than monorail(cause we have to walk so far from KL sentral to Monorail station)
u better find hotel near LRT than monorail station like this hotel.LRT has a better link to some important place like KL sentral,pasar seni,etc...
Monorail makes us walk so distant to reach some destination stops..
Families with older children
February 05, 2011
Clean and Comfy
The location is very convenient for tourist since its near tourist spots and malls.
The food is good.
We shop for souvenirs at the chinatown and got good prices for it.don't buy at the nearby store they cost more than double of the real price except for the convenience store which is quite near the real price.if you will go to Genting Highlands make sure that your already at bukit jalil at around 6am to buy tickets or buy it before the day you decide to go. the bus rides have an interval of 2hrs from 730am, and make sure you buy your tickets after arriving before boarding skytrain because they don't provide enough buses going back so you will be at the mercy of taxis that will cost around RM100-150. don't gave in to drivers saying they can drive you only to gombak, insist that you want to be dropped off to your next destination.Customers should never settle, after all your paying them. Genting Highland is quite cold when we went there, so bring thick jackets with you.The bus ride and skytrain cost about
Families with older children
February 01, 2011
actually its facilities and condition just meet its price, especially in KL.
The location is quite good, 5 mins' walk to the core shopping area, and not faraway from Chinatown.
Very good staff and detailed travel information was provided.
January 28, 2011
Great location but below average stay
Very good price but got to bear with not so clean room.
January 25, 2011
it's a good stay here tho the room are a lil bit small and untidy. but customer services was good.
January 25, 2011
lovely hotel with great service
is nice place to stay, the owner really helpful, definitely when i visit kuala lumpur again i will stay in this hotel.
also this hotel is very close to jalan alor, only walking distance to jalan alor.
January 19, 2011
Great Location and good service
Conveniently located, free wifi, air conditional, flat tv, breakfast
Situated in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and within walking distance to major shopping malls, like KL Twin Tower, Berjaya Time Square, Chinatown, Bukit Bintang Shopping Belt.
This hotel in a unique, budget accommodation in a traditional colonial shophouse with a chic and contemporary touch. It is designed to cater to the budget conscious travelers seeking for comfort and style.
The main feature are breakfast and wifi.
If you gonna taste various kinds of food, please go to jalan Alor. Its price is moderate.
January 17, 2011
Cheap and good!
Cheap with basic facilities
good location, times square just 2 mins walk.
cheap prices- breakfast and other basic facilities included, internet available
advice: dont choose room near the front road, vr noisy
Luckily the boss picked a nice 1 for me
January 12, 2011
nice location but room is too small
friendly staff and great breakfast selection, rooms are small but clean and tidy, staff are well verse in english language.
near shopping area, hotel staff are friendly and can communicate well. breakfast selection was superb. room is too small but clean and tidy..
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - V'la Court Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
- Budget hotel with nice service - This is a nice hotel with very nice service especially Mr Kr
- Decent hotel near to shopping area - nearest to Berjaya times square,a hip shopping mall.
- easy to access -
- Good for a Night - This is a very small and very basic hotel good for 1 or 2 ni
- Good for sleep - Room is small, breakfast is good (if you are OK with same br
- Good location to surf the night life of KL - Good location to surf the night life of KL.....Best location
- Good location! - Our room was nice and clean. Staff was friendly and very hel
- Good location, bad hotel - Room had no window, breakfast was very basic, cockroach in r
- Good Location, but not good room services - one receptionist (who stay overnight) was very friendly and
- Good location - I was book a hotel with window but on arrival staff bring me
- great hotel for backpackers - staff was helpful and went a long way when asked for directi
- Great location~! - Single extra bed provided is quite big. Room is not as small
- Great location - overall quite nice because of 5mins can walk to city square
- Great Location - Rooms are very very small, if you are staying in rooms just
- Great location - very nice hotel
- I don't like this hotel. Poor hygiene. -
- If u look for value for money, this is not the kin - As I booked a Duluxe Room, I expected that the room would be
- small rooms - great location, the hotel was located at the center of the k
- V'la Court Hotel -
- V'la Court Hotel - Great location, great price, clean room but a little bit too