If what you're looking for is a conveniently located hotel in Maldives Islands, look no further than Kaani Beach Hotel. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. A well-kempt environment and its proximity to Cocoa Thila Dive Site, Gulhi Kandu, Guraidhoo Kandu South give to this hotel a special charm.
Kaani Beach Hotel also offers many facilities to enrich your stay in Maldives Islands. Guests of the hotel can enjoy on-site features like airport transfer, family room, smoking area, tours, Wi-Fi in public areas.
In addition, all guestrooms feature a variety of comforts such as air conditioning, non smoking rooms, internet access – wireless (complimentary), shower, complimentary bottled water to please even the most discerning guest. Whether you're a fitness enthusiast or are just looking for a way to unwind after a hard day, you will be entertained by top-class recreational facilities such as water sports (non-motorized), massage, water sports (motorized), games room. When you are looking for comfortable and convenient accommodations in Maldives Islands, make Kaani Beach Hotel your home away from home.
The guest house is located in the local island of Maafushi where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
Transfer to Maafushi Hotels
To reach the hotels in Maafushi Island, a public ferryboat OR chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
• Ferryboat takes 90 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and costs approximately USD 2.00 per person per way.
• Ferry departs from Male’ at 15:00 hrs / Ferry departs from Maafushi Island at 07:30 hrs
• If your flight lands AFTER 13:00 hrs, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’
• NO Ferry services on Friday.
• Speedboat takes 35 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and approximately costs USD 160 - 200 per trip
• Shared speedboat transfer for a surcharge of approximately USD 30-50 per person for minimum of 5 persons group.
• Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!