All Inclusive Benefits:
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at “Falhu”, our Main Restaurant
• During meals in our main Restaurant “Falhu” and our A-la-Carte Restaurant “Aqua”:
Mineral water, soft drinks, red and white table wine, canned or draught beer, selected fruit juices, tomato juice, tea and coffee
• Fine beverages served by glass at “Kandu” Bar & “Thundi” Bar (according to availability)
Mineral water, soft drinks, red and white table wine, canned or draught beer, selected fruit juices, tomato juice, tea and coffee, Campari, House Whiskey, House Gin, House Vodka, House Rum, House Brandy, Baileys
• Two 1.5 liter bottle of water per room in the room daily
• 20% discount on all Food & Beverage products in the Aqua Restaurants.
• 50% discount on bottles of water purchased in the restaurant or bar
• Use of windsurfing equipment and canoes for experienced users
• One Sunset Cruise
• Daily boat trips to the nearby deserted island, Kudadu
Infants of 0-1.99 year(s) have Infant Bed Tax US$8.00 per night, required by government paid directly to Resort. Children and extra beds:
Minimum age of guests is: 18 year(s).
Guests over 18 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.