Renovated in 2012, the Leisure Boutique Hotel guarantees guests a pleasant stay whether in Maldives Islands for business or pleasure. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. A haven of rest and relaxation, the hotel will offer total renewal just steps away from the city's numerous attractions such as Cocoa Thila Dive Site, Guraidhoo Kandu South, Last Stops.
At Leisure Boutique Hotel, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. To do so, the hotel provides the best in services and amenities. 24hr room service, airport transfer, babysitting, coffee shop, salon are just a few of the facilities that set Leisure Boutique Hotel apart from other hotels in the city.
Leisure Boutique Hotel is home to 11 bedrooms, all tastefully furnished to provide comforts such as non smoking rooms, internet access – wireless, in room safe, internet access – wireless (complimentary), complimentary bottled water. Besides, the hotel's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. When you are looking for comfortable and convenient accommodations in Maldives Islands, make Leisure Boutique Hotel your home away from home.
The guest house is located in the local island of Maafushi where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
Transfer to Maafushi Hotels
To reach the hotels in Maafushi Island, a public ferryboat OR chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
• Ferryboat takes 90 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and costs approximately USD 2.00 per person per way.
• Ferry departs from Male’ at 15:00 hrs / Ferry departs from Maafushi Island at 07:30 hrs
• If your flight lands AFTER 13:00 hrs, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’
• NO Ferry services on Friday.
• Speedboat takes 35 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and approximately costs USD 160 - 200 per trip
• Shared speedboat transfer for a surcharge of approximately USD 30-50 per person for minimum of 5 persons group.
• Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!