Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
October 31, 2012
Perfect Holiday in Perfect Place
Nice resort, superb view, great service
We stay 5 nights at water villa in this resort, It is very perfect place to have a perfect holiday. We impressed everything duruing our entire stay.
Please believe the positive comment from other reviewers. It was absolutely true.
The house reef what near the resort is very beatiful. Don't missed it.
October 29, 2012
Beautiful location, well maintained
Friendly staff,new hotel so immaculate rooms
Not the ideal choice for three friends on a girlie holiday but the staff are very friendly and accommodating an the hotel is immaculately kept. The dive school was well run and there was a choice of daytime activities to pass the time. Evening entertainment wasn't the most imaginative but the adults only sunset bar is the perfect way to while away an evening with a few cocktails.
August 22, 2012
Nice Hotel, Nice Staff, Amazing Waters!
Good Service, clean island, good food, good times!
We were a family of 5 persons, we took 2 rooms. Lovely beach villas, a few steps away from the beach. 2 of us did get a rash, doctors say it might be bugs. Not sure whether bed bugs or island bugs. The room looked clean and all in all the resort was very clean.
nice house reef and diving center.
We enjoyed our stay. If you are a heavy user of internet, this may not be the right place for you, charges are kinda high. no free wifi anywhere.
Whale shark full day trip was great.
August 19, 2012
Nice reef. Friendly staff. Clean. Good food
Great experience. Nice little island resort.
Only issue is smell of food during lunch and dinner was surrounding our room. Also Internet a bit pricey. We needed Internet for work unfortunately, but all in all a great vacation.
Take whale shark day trip. Good fun
August 11, 2012
Clean and well maintained rooms, amazing house reefs, friendly staffs.
I did a lot of research on which resort to stay in Maldives and I did not regret my choice. I choose Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa and booked a Jacuzzi water villa on the all inclusive plus plan.
The room is clean and well maintained (except that the water flow in the shower area was very slow, until there was a pool of water on the floor after we have finished bathing.)
The house reef is amazing and beautiful so snorkelling was excellent! Moreover we can just snorkel right in front of our water villa which made it very convenient.
The international buffet spread was good, and I especially liked the breakfast spread everyday. Being on the all inclusive plan, we could order as many drinks (on AIP list) as we liked during our meals which I think was worth the money.
The only downside was that there was no free Wi-Fi and you had to pay them if you want to use their internet service.
(Actually you can get a pre-paid card from 1 of the booth just outside the airport and it's not expensive.)
Overall stay was good and I would like to recommend this place to everyone who has not experience Maldives before. It's a paradise place!
Go for the whale shark excursion - very interesting and fun but please, remember to bring your filppers as you need to catch up with the big fish!
June 21, 2012
Great house reef
excellent snorkelling. water bungalow's privacy and the private entrence into the water.
we stayed 4 days in a water villa with the all-inclusive (full board) option. the villa was lovely, and we really enjoyed the porch and the stairs giving direct access to the water. the water was so clear and the house reef was within meters of reach. the reef life was very healthy, and the snorkelling was great.
June 14, 2012
The best choice
Beautiful house reef and good view
we spend 3 days 2 night on jacuzzi water villa and upgrade to inclusive plus.. oh my god it is the best choice to stay here. we snorkleling ..see baby shark. beautiful house reef. fish..... and the villa so nice it's comfort although we have 3 person . extra bed is ok. room is clean. bar is nice. and smile people here.. spa is good. we go to spa for. 1 hours .. oh relax place
Hotel Feature Tip:
Beautiful house reef. Around the island..
June 04, 2012
Great value for money
Reasonable price, nice house reef, friemdly staffs
Stayed one week with all inclusive deal and very satisfied. Staffs are super friendly and room is clean enough. Amazing house reef just a few step from beach bungalow.
June 03, 2012
Best service and friendly
Beautiful view ,good snorkeling, privacy
stayed in a water villa with jacuzzi.Perfect for privacy and snorkeling with steps down into the sea.All staff were very friendly,they made a good impreesion.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Request for a water villa further down if you are looking for more privacy
May 20, 2012
Infinity pool leading to the sea, good service, professional dive centre
It was my first visit to Maldives and it was a really pleasant and memorable trip. My beach villa opened up to a nice view of the sunrise.
There isn't anything much to fault on the service as the staff were helpful and accommodating. The response from reception was very fast as well.
Food is served international buffet and each table is assigned their own waiter.
I also made a lot of friends with the staff and tourists and enjoyed the themed nights at the Bonthi bar. The enthusiasm at the crab race was fantastic.
Will definitely revisit.
Sun, sand, sea, snorkel, spa, service.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Maldives Islands
- A Great Escape to the nature but short lived - it was a great place to revisit though we had no chance to e
- Above Expectations - A wonderful relaxing experience. The snorkeling on the house
- all over amazing - totally lived up to everything we hoped it would be!
- Amazing honeymoon - There is nothing bad to say. It is a paradise on earth.
- Amazing Location and Resort - Enjoyed our 3 day stay. Great food; we had the meals include
- awesome resort to relax and chill - i and my wife had a wonderful 7 days holiday at this resort.
- Awesome resort - this was the 2nd resort we stayed at during a 7 day honeymoo
- Beautiful place with great snorkeling - My husband and myself were on honeymoon to Maldives and we a
- beautiful place-recommended - we had an excellent stay at vilamendhoo.
management can imp
- Every thing is OK - Hotel environment is top-ranking, service also can be, Quali
- Far exceeded expectations, Simply Awesome! - Well my wife and myself is beyond happy. The resort made our
- Gorgeous beach - we stayed in the beach villa for one week. the private beach
- Great Hotel and island - It was a unforgetable holiday. Hotel, island, staff all wer
- Great House Reef - it was great, the house reef was really beautiful, and the b
- Great reef, average rooms - Took the airplane transfer and upon arrival at the lobby we
- Great value for money and nice beach/underwater - Overall satisfied with service quality and well organized cl
- Love this hotel, definitely recommend - this was the first trip to maldives/vilamendhoo for us, and
- magic! - a verry big water bungalow hut, luxuary and quiet! the ever
- Newly builtl just couple of years old, Good servic - The stay was perfect, the lack of activities in the evening
- Nice beach for snolking, good location - Room and restaurant were very good but staff performance not
- Nice island, good facilities, densely populated - The rooms were nice, clean and spacious . We had a beach bun
- Nice view with rich reef life surrounding - Have had a great stay in this hotel with friendly staffs, ni
- OMG excellent Resort, just perfect ! - Excellent resort, loved every single minute on the island. V
- Perfect holiday at Maldives - We stayed at Water villa for a week. Room no.303 is very nic
- Really nice property at a great value - Vilamendhoo is a very lovely property with very friendly ser
- serious overbooking problem - I booked water villa. I've email them to confirm my booking
- Service with attitude! What a treat! - all inclusive plus package is good, but the buffet menu shou
- Strongly recommend this resort , excellent service - Beautiful location, very friendly & helpfull crew. They real
- The best choice - we spend 3 days 2 night on jacuzzi water villa and upgrade t
- Trap in an island paradise - wow what a great place, you start w/ sea plane ,what a sight
- Verr luxury small Island with top class service. - The hotell is and island that is aprx 1km long. Wonderfull b