Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (416)
September 05, 2012
It is very old hotel with nice lake view.
September 01, 2012
nice pool area, quiet location but easy access to main attractions.
The hotel itself is a bit 'tired' but the warm an friendly staff more than compensate for this.
I had no problem with my room being ready for an early check-in and everything worked in the room. My very early check-out was fine with a wake-up call on time and a breakfast box waiting for me containing what I had asked for.
The pool area overlooks the lake and is a nice place to relax in the afternoon. The only drawback is that there is a membership scheme for the general public so it can get a bit busy late afternoon.
It is easy to get a taxi into town and the concierge will do this and agree the price.
Hotel prices have soared in Myanmar so to have a range of facilities is not cheap anywhere.
August 14, 2012
Old hotel but with lovely services
Great inya lake view behind the hotel
The hotel is old and also a bit far away from town but it is still in the Yangon area. it is very convenient to have taxi around for the sightseeing. Love the buffet breakfast and they also serve buffet Brunch and dinner for around per pax on Sunday. To me it is a little over priced for this kind of hotel condition
The Shwedagon Pagoda is worth visiting during evening time
August 07, 2012
Lovely hotel location but old fittings.
Peaceful, fresh air, nice breakfast, easy to get a taxi and very helpful smiling reception. Oh, free internet is so good this time!
Good for business travellers.
Location is right between downtown and international airport.
Breakfast has avariety,western, chinese or local.
It is located on the eastern bank of Inya Lake and thus, one can enjoy a nice view as well as fresh air while taking a walking excercise after the day full of business meetings.
Getting a taxi (both registered and private)is so easy too.
Enjoy staying there if you don't mind "old but genuine teak
As a business traveller all we need after a day full of events is to rest peacefully and get contacted with love ones at home via say, Skype viodeo call. This is a place free wifi works.
August 02, 2012
Great hotel, quiet location and lovely surrounding
Natural beauty of lake and greenery
Lovely environment, nice balcony with great view. Close to the airport. Between main city and airport.
2 clubs right next to the hotel. Great place to party.
August 01, 2012
Perfect scene Hotel
Hotel have a very nice scene & fresh environment Air.
The hotel scene but the Hotel quite old already.
The hotel is surrounding with Tree & have Lake behind the Hotel.
July 29, 2012
Good Old Hotel
Location in Yangon with beautiful landscaped gardens
Hotel is over fifty years old, and in fairly good condition.It's clean and has good attentive staff.But like most hotels of this age it needs upgrading.
It does not deserve a four star category when comparing others in Yangon.
July 20, 2012
Decent with scope to have a wonderful facilities
The Lake and surroundings
Decent Hotel , but needs a major renovations as the rooms and facilities are dated.There is a beautiful lake but no facility of boating from the Hotel. The place can be utilised for a variety of activities which is presently lacking.Swimming pool is good but quite far from the stay area.
The Hotel management needs to work on providing cycles, boats etc to improve on the activities as they have space but the facilities are lacking. On the whole a decent property.
July 20, 2012
it is an old hotel built in the 60's. its interiors were left as is, with very little upgrading and improvement. the whole place had a musty smell, like old wet carpet, kinda weird since there were no carpets in the whole hotel. overpriced for whatever it offered. majorly out of the way, and too far inroad to walk anywhere.
best part was the view of the lake, peacefulness of location and very kind and helpful staff.
July 17, 2012
Nice hotel in great settings
Friendly service, lake-view, pool-area
Nice breakfast buffet in a lovely room, great pool area, lovely view, free wi-fi. A bit far from town center.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Inya Lake Hotel, Yangon
- 2 Days in Yangon - Needed an address to fill out the Myanmar visa application,
- a dated hotel in great location . - The Inya lake hotel is situated in a fantastic location on I
- beware no atms - This hotel does not have atm access or take travellers check
- Clean but hard to find - The staffs are nice, the rooms are big, very big infact. The
- Decent, but a bit Run Down - We enjoyed our stay at Inya Lake Hotel, but for the price (i
- Enjoy big room but lack of food - Compared other hotels in Yangon, like Sedona and Park Royal,
- Golden slumber - With its larger than normal rooms and high ceilings, the roo
- Good Hotel in a lovely setting - This very large sixties style hotel, set in 29 acres, is bea
- good hotel, excellent service - Hotel is a 1960's classic establishment both in terms of th
- Great hotel and excellent service - stayed there two nights at the beginning and end of my myanm
- Inya Lake Hotel, -
- it is realy a nice and short stay -
- It is very old hotel with nice lake view. -
- Lakeside hotel, serene and quiet surrounding. - Stay was satisfactory. Hotel is away from other places of i
- Lovely hotel but bedrooms a little tired - A lovely hotel in a superb setting, convenient for the airpo
- Lovely hotel - The staff at the Inya Lake Hotel was very helpful. The break
- lovely hotel - this hotel is far to the town but its surrounding is nice an
- Nice local getaway for expats - We used it as a weekend getaway (We're local). It isn't pos
- Old hotel -
- Relaxing - This is my 2nd visit to hotel. Hotel kept its serenity and c
- Rooms are big but decorations are quite old. - all hotels in Yangon are highly priced. Quite concern for t
- Somewhat dated, well-serviced in nice surrounds - Hotel is fine, but somewhat remote from main roads, enabling
- The real retro experience - The room furniture is from the sixties, and the rooms are hu
- this is good hotel - this i s good hotel, the room is good,also have good swimmer
- Tired old hotel let down by lobby staff - This hotel definitely shows its cold-war Soviet history. Th
- Very beautiful & amazing lake side view - This hotel is on the very beautiful lake side. Nice & clean.
- Wonderful hotel for relaxing - I had a great time while staying in this hotel for 3 nights.