Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Alona Beach - Panglao Island
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (410)
November 01, 2012
Good position, but very poor Hotel
It was very bad. Peronnel in the hotel are not good, they don't care about guest, they just do their job and finish. Internet was bad.. they say free internet, but it was so bad that u are forced to switch to they pay-internet. Food is ok, but Rooms and Swimmingpool are very poor, seems a 2 star Motel. AVOID
Families with older children
October 28, 2012
lovely hotel, nice location
If you want to go to a nice beach that is not too crowded then this is the place. The room was spacious with a coffee and tea-making facility. The staff were very helpful and readily answer your call. Breakfast that was included with the room is buffet and is decent. Although if you eat a little later, it takes a long time for them to replenish the food. Nice location since its in the center of everything.
Try the Alona pizza nearby. Pizza is brick-oven baked and is good yet affordable. We enjoyed it immensely. There are also fresh seafoods in the nearby stalls which they cook upon your order.
October 26, 2012
Great hotel right on the beach
Good service, beach clean with cafes and tourist facilities
Very comfortable with many activities available at the resort and also in the surrounding areas
diving, tarsier, chocolate hills .. all accessible
October 04, 2012
Nice Resort nearby the Beach area
the best place to stay is at this beach. the hotel has nice facilities, rooms, wi-fi and also the swimming pool opened until 9pm.
nearby the hotel you will find options to stay in lower category paying as low as usd a night if needed.
there are many places to have dinner at the beach or just the seafood bbq.
Families with older children
September 09, 2012
"Quiet and Lovely view"
quiet and with beautiful view
enjoyed our stay even its raining... the hotel staff are courteous and very attentive to us guests. the area is quiet and there are very near restaurants where food is cheap...security is great..beach rooms although old are clean...
beach restaurants and good food
September 06, 2012
good room but dirty swimming pool
Our room with a beautiful swimming pool view was really nice, was clean, big, and comfortable. The only problem was that hotel guests were very noisy, and never let us sleep later than 7am. One time they run through the hall, and yell or just sit under your balcony and lough, scream, early in the morning (5am or 6am). We complained several times, so they tried to fix this problem, but still someone new occurred who did so..
The service is average, at reception ok, housekeeping not so fast (even when you request cleaning when you are going to eat lunch, it might happen that you come back and the room is still not clean).
The breakfast are extremely simple, and not even worth to get down for it.
The swimming pool is nice, but very dirty (mold). It seams it hasn't been cleaned at least half year.
The beach is nice, the resort is directly on the beach, and also has a good internet in the room (charges 1500Pesos for 7days/one computer). Bit expensive but it works well. The restaurants on the beach are good, the seafood, Thai food, ...really delicious. The island hopping trip was also great (Virgin Beach, dolphin watching, snorkeling... 600Pesos/person)
So if you are looking for nice room, beautiful view, great location, good internet, and great restaurants (outside of the resort) this hotel is good for you.
September 02, 2012
lovely hotel with good service
value deal for the price i pay...simple and clean ..i will recommend this resort
Families with older children
August 27, 2012
Nice Beach Hotel
White beach with wide frontage
The only problem is we booked a room with 1 double bed and 1 single bed plus 1 extra bed. We were given 1 double bed and just 1 extra bed.
The breakfast buffet is ordinary.
What we love though is that it is so near the beach you can see and hear the waves.
Just comb the whole wide beach and you may find the food you are looking for. The price of 1 Danggit fish at 400 pesos is expensive.
August 24, 2012
Had a wonderful stay and even extended my stay. The service was great, from the front desk to the house keeping.
Great bands playing every night by the beach.
August 22, 2012
Nice grounds but basic delux rooms. close to beach
Good basic hotel with nice roon in the new section up the hill from the beach.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Alona Kew White Beach Resort, Bohol
- Affordable with poor services - The room is dirty and very small not good for the family wit
- An okay resort - The free breakfast is kind of terrible and the water pressur
- bad resort I ever stay - bad for all. Bad service, everything you want, the answer is
- Definitely One of the nicer hotels in the area - Friendly staff and provided good service. Buffet breakfast w
- Disappointing - Our stay at Alona Kew was a disappointing one.
- Good comfortable hotel - We were allocated a room without window but was changed to o
- Good hotel and staff but could be better organized - We choose this hotel because of its location to Alona Beach.
- Good hotel location - The hotel location was nice,
- good location, great staff - great hotel, nice rooms - good location
very nice staff
- Good position, but very poor Hotel - It was very bad. Peronnel in the hotel are not good, they do
- Great hotel,great employees - our family spent 3 nights here recently and everything was g
- Great location but needs to be renovated - The hotel location is nice, swimming pool and garden also. T
- Great location but spolit by poor service - Will never stay at this hotel again. Pay 4 star rates for 1
- great location, don't expect a lot from Superior - we stayed at superior room (smth like bungalow). for more th
- Great location, fun for two - the hotel was a bit lacking in details like plants, fixtures
- Great location,shame about the breakfast - Would reccommend using the hotel transport instead of trying
- Great Location - The hotel is nice, with a new building, the staff was friend
- Great locations but no kiddie pool - I enjoyed stay in alona kew beach resort.very accomodating c
- nice hotel & accomodating staff. - probably will recommend this hotel with my friends when they
- nice location - The staff were accomodating and helpful.
We had a pleasa
- Poor in guest needs - I was so dissatisfied the amenities was too poor. Not reason
- poor service quality - very poor service quality, such as the reception never answe
- Right on the beach is so convenient - The bungalows are quite average and I in fact upgraded for n
- the worst room we stayed ever - 'This totally overpriced room of 16 square meter has not see
- Very Nice... great staff - prompt efficient service, very nice breakfast buffet include
- very very poor choice i made - advertise wifi but did not work at all during stay